Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) (48387 Views)

Re: Apostle Kassy Chukwu ~ Sgt. Ifeanyi Okpara / Apst Kassy Chukwu Cursed Pastor Taribowest And Jay Jay Okocha And Kanu Nwankwo F / Sunday Igboho Has Been Poisoned In Cotonou Prison - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by PoloG: 12:10pm On May 14, 2023
randymirrors:

I'm yet to understand why anyone with common sense will marry from that tribe. Let them marry one another so that their bile and despicable way of life will revolve around and remain with them.

A tribe that forces a widow to drink the water used in bathing her late husband's corpse, a tribe that doesn't give their female siblings inheritance, a tribe that when the father dies, the unmarried female members in the man's family must shave their heads.. ahn ahn this is too much. These barbaric acts say a lot about them.

I believe in tackling problems from the root cause. If you take a look at the igbo culture and tradition, you'll understand why Igbos act the way they do and why they tend to be barbaric in their ways. Nobody can stop or change igbo hatred. It's from their roots.

The Bible says "out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh). It's from their evil hearts they form their customs (customary laws and traditions which I highlighted above). Hope you get what I'm saying?

I trust in Tinubu's wisdom. That man is God's chosen to get the job done and He has given him the power to trample over his enemies. The ibos are like ants under his foot.
me self dey wonder wetin some yorubas see for that animal tribe wey make them dey even date not to talk of marry them self ...

If i wan intermarry, i go go north look for Christian hausa/fulani ..

Nor be masculine looking hairy yamlegg Igbotic accent prostituting osu women.

Spits !!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by BABYBULLETIN: 12:14pm On May 14, 2023
Remi tinubu,I hope u are taking note...Now is the time to do the needful...time no dey
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Abbeytoy(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2023
Its indeed a religious war for them.

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 14, 2023
grin Awon Obidients Apostle yi ti ya werey sha .

So after turning bible in fake propaganda, it is to come out and been advocating murder ....

Aposulu, gba aka ị na-agba aka ụ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by kenchop: 12:20pm On May 14, 2023
VERY WRONG PREACHING. THE DUMBEST STUFF I EVER HEARD FROM THE PULPIT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Martartins(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2023
BRIMBRAM:
grin

After on the 29 of May, all of you will surely learn to control your mouth.

Can someone remind me of the name of that man in Lagos State whose mouth has landed him into big trouble. One Eze like that.

More scapegoats will be made grin

I have first hand information that after 29 of May some platforms, through the court of law will be shut down for enhancing disunity and disrespect of the government . And that hence forth, DSS will spring into action to filter the remaining social media by arresting individuals and organizations who tend to be public nuisance.

It won't stop people from airing their views. Even if you and the Pentagon doesn't like it.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by constancefriday(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLjMB7Bnvn8

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRq0HF1NcLA

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

This kind of statement shouldn't be heard from a minister of the gospel.
It's wrong, very very wrong.
It goes completely against the contents of the scriptures.
Are you really an Apostle of the most high God? Please repent and publicly withdraw that statement...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by 7lives: 12:20pm On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:

This is sad. It's like the hate has turned to full blown madness.

Precisely what happened to the prophets of Baal before Elijah finished them off
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by BJanta: 12:26pm On May 14, 2023
Can you hear an Ibo ' man of GOD ' preacher hatred, jealousy and death.GOD has already declared you dead and cast into hell by Galatians 5:19-21. Read below:
Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
Ga 5:19‭-‬21 NKJV

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by naturefellow(m): 12:27pm On May 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Okay, since Remi Tinubu refused to poison her husband, Kassy Chukwu can now organise his church members to go kill him using any means available.

Alternatively, he should be the Nnamdi Kanu of Tinubu's administration, after all, Nnamdi Kanu made alot of money out of hatred for Buhari.

If this animal is picked to go answer some questions now, he will start playing the victim card as usual.

Tinubu really needs to be very careful with
the kind of human beings he selects as workers in Aso Rock. And this includes cleaners, cooks, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, engineers, drivers, technicians etc. He also needs to be careful with members of his security.
Official Tinubu's nairaland spokesperson. All your effort would be worth it in the end.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by babajero(m): 12:33pm On May 14, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Dey there. The same people that said they preferred Fulanis to keep ruling if it would stop yorubas from taking over.
Nobody said anything about Yoruba, it is the same Yoruba people that are building the propaganda, after all Osibanjo is a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 12:35pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

"How wish Jagaban wife poisoned Jagaban we for no dey do all these thing we dey do so, I no say make Im wife poison am o, I no say make she no still poison am.  Old man cannot lead us, old man cannot lead us."

oya time for our security agencies to leave every important issue and start chasing this guy.
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Westerhoffe(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2023
angry
What kind of sermon is that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by onatisi(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2023
Government need to have some sort of control on social media and on religion. These 2 aspects of the society if left uncurtailed can destroy a nation

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by shinealight(m): 12:49pm On May 14, 2023
Evil Pastor and his followers preaching evil in the name of Lucifer! cool cool
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2023
I am not for Tinubu or APC. But this is very reckless and totally unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by biggie73(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2023
Haba

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by victorazy(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2023
Felabrity:
DSS don open this one file

Power of life death is in the tongue.
This one just killed himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2023
Alliswell248:

Hatred by Ipob...
By igbo.

Wicked people.
funny enuff I'm Yoruba, but not foolish. Falz is Yoruba and others who rejected your druggie. So it's not a matter of ehtnicity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by richie240: 12:57pm On May 14, 2023
Tareq1105:
You can imagine what these men of god have turned the pulpit to.

Messages from the pulpit are meant for our edification and purifications but today, it's now meant for deeper hatred even on a Sunday morning when congregation came to be fed with the words of God.

My message to this man of god is that he's not God. God's way aren't our ways, and His thought are not our thoughts, and it's obvious He hasn't made His ways and thoughts known to this preacher.
You can imagine.
Monday to Saturday na soso hate and bitterness den dey spew for social media.
Sunday wey u suppose to hear God's word, again na another round of hatred and bitterness sermon from d god of man.

Na lord luggard cause all ds rubbish sha.
cool

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Occurstaem(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:

A church organized Night vigil in the East just to pray for Tinubu's death.
I'm serious, please can you furnish us with proofs?
I need to see it myself cos it sounds unbelievable.
Chai
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by doublestar21(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Plenty Grammar. Is it democratic for the United States of America to go after Assange's head all because he express his right of freedom of speech by being a whistle blower?

Continue reading my write up until you understand it
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Occurstaem(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2023
randymirrors:

My igbo colleague said it to our hearing that Tinubu will die. Trust your girl, I challenged her. That was the last time she spoke ill of Tinubu in my presence.
May God bless you abundantly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by doublestar21(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

I just check your background now I see you are the type of people that’s always right irrespective

Continue checking. I am not disturbed if that is your observation. I was thinking you will discover I am one of the herdsmen or bokoharam. Please focus more on my write up and read it again without sentiment that's all you need
Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Peacecore: 1:05pm On May 14, 2023
Omo dis is the height of it sad

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 1:06pm On May 14, 2023
grin Some idiots yes idiots grin(Mazi Kanu Called them IDIOTS. They never change their idiocy grin)gathered in this terrorist mushroom church to listen to his stupidity and even dropped their money for him shocked sad
If anything happen to President Tinubu(God forbid) DSS sabi this idiot church

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Lacash: 1:06pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

A viral video emerged from the social media where an Apostle identified as Kassy Chukwu of Peniel International Church preaching from the Pulpit told his church members that the President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU ought to have been poisoned by his wife because he was too old to be the president of Nigeria, SOJ WORLDWIDE reported.

He added that if the woman added small poison, Jagaban would not have witnessed the primary election.

https://www.sojworldnews.com/big-story-tinubu-should-have-been-poisned-by-his-wife-apostle-kassy-chuckwu-video-plus-full-details/

The flat head generation are so full of hate. Who God has blessed, no man can curse not even u a fake prophet misleading ur Ewure disciples 😄😄

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by Advocate1810(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

Fake prophets plenty for 9ja

Re: Tinubu Should Have Been Poisoned By His Wife - Apostle Kassy Chuckwu (Video) by randymirrors(f): 1:08pm On May 14, 2023
Occurstaem:

May God bless you abundantly

Amen bro.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Vegetable Seller's Gift To Osinbajo In Calabar (Photos) / Protests In Kaduna Against El-Rufai, Insecurity, Mass Sack, Hunger (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Was Released On Health Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.