Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Do You Respond To This Question In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Respond To This Question In A Relationship? (332 Views)

Codedruns Girlfriend: How Would You Respond To This Chat? / Being In A Relationship, How Would You Respond To; It's Over Btw Us? (game Over) / When Your Ex Says, You'll Never Find Someone Like Me, How Do You Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Respond To This Question In A Relationship? by Anwons(m): 10:42am On May 13, 2023
Is it now you are supposed to call me?

Obviously, there are different angle to what might lead to your decision on how to respond to this question; Is it now you are supposed to call me?

In a situation where you have sincerely tried several times, maybe, network glitch, phone not been on due to power outage,etc, yet, your partner refused to see reason even with your explanations.

Sometimes, it causes a lot of unresolved issues that could lead to break-up.

In summary, always try to listen to your partner's explanations before making conclusion.

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Feeling This Omah Lay's New Single "Ripo Ripo"? / What Does This Sign Mean? / Is It Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.