Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? (20150 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by GeneralKoko(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2023
For me it has been data and eating out. Too much snack and Cho Cho Cho has taken all my money. How I blew 30k in a week when I'm not earning is still a mystery.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by doggedfighter(f): 12:21pm On May 13, 2023
grin
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by slawomir: 12:27pm On May 13, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Weed and alcohol And gambling
And the funny thing is that i don't see myself slowing down

I can't even go a day without alcohol

Just that the gambling own I normally do that with sense..I don't lose more than 1500 naira in a day
I stake different tickets all totalling 1500..and if the game nor enter then I go just rest for that day untill the next day
Weed, loud and alcohol dey collect more than 4000 naira steadily everyday ..that na if only me dey house but if them my guys dey I dey spend more than 15k on alcohol and weed

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Cyril44: 12:27pm On May 13, 2023
ME NA ONLY DATA

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by PerfectStranger(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2023
If you're dating or married to a man who doesn't gamble, you don't know what God has done for you.

Weed, alcohol and olosho is even minor sad

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2023
Alcohol
Transport/traveling…I no dy stay one place.
Data.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by HocusPocus: 1:26pm On May 13, 2023
PerfectStranger:
If you're dating or married to a man who doesn't gamble, you don't know what God has done for you.

Weed, alcohol and olosho is even minor sad
Nor be lie πŸ˜‚

31 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Pat081: 2:17pm On May 13, 2023
Women 40% beer 5% and building 45% 10% on food God should me

20 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by worldclass68(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2023

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Ikennaford: 2:41pm On May 13, 2023
My dread, taking care of my lambo truck,,, I spend close to $30k a week, is crazy out here dawg

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by KingDash09(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2023
Data... haircut, food and clothes!

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by KingDash09(m): 2:44pm On May 13, 2023
Omo women dey chop you
Pat081:
Women 40% beer 5% and building 45% 10% on food God should me

11 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by BellaTheDuke: 3:07pm On May 13, 2023

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 3:19pm On May 13, 2023
Data and drugs πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Pat081: 3:36pm On May 13, 2023
KingDash09:
Omo women dey chop you
Hmm bros not just women like that my mother 15% and my two sisters 15%

14 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Allisgud: 3:36pm On May 13, 2023
Good Food ,am trying to add supplement,thats how I pay back my body after everyday stress

11 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2023
undecided
Fuel, mechanic workshop angry. Food,data,and las las my banny.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by KingDash09(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2023
Oh ok.. e better like that I think say na all this useless women wey Dey disturb
Pat081:
Hmm bros not just women like that my mother 15% and my two sisters 15%

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 4:06pm On May 13, 2023
GeneralKoko:
For me it has been data and eating out. Too much snack and Cho Cho Cho has taken all my money. How I blew 30k in a week when I'm not earning is still a mystery.
Learn how to cook you will safe money

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 4:07pm On May 13, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Weed, alcohol and olosho is even minor(
shocked

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 4:08pm On May 13, 2023
Blake755:
Data and drugs πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Drugs!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Pat081: 4:25pm On May 13, 2023
KingDash09:
Oh ok.. e better like that I think say na all this useless women wey Dey disturb
no ooo thanks bros

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Kharol1234: 5:11pm On May 13, 2023
Gambling but na small small change

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2023
Am an Accountant, so I dey plan my spendings,Nothing really dey take my money much,My ex was the one taking much of my funds.But j must drink beer once a week sha.i dey manage my income well because I wan start to build house before this year end.So help me God

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:21pm On May 13, 2023
If you no you know, 40k is like buying suga because there is a lot of expenses

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 5:24pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Drugs!!!!!
Yes bro dealing with chronic shit πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’” can't afford BMT

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by PapaNnamdi: 5:43pm On May 13, 2023
My car,

I love her so much,

8 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 5:50pm On May 13, 2023
Blake755:

Yes broSis dealing with chronic shit πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ’” can't afford BMT
What's BMT?
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 5:52pm On May 13, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Am an Accountant, so I dey plan my spendings,Nothing really dey take my money much,My ex was the one taking much of my funds.But j must drink beer once a week sha.i dey manage my income well because I wan start to build house before this year end.So help me God
If you intend to build, have you bought the land?
Get the cost of what you wish to build, apply/factor the current inflation to arrive at a figure, then plan towards it.
Kindly note you will not build everything immediately, foundation this year
Parlor next year
Window in two years time like that

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 5:53pm On May 13, 2023
Kharol1234:
Gambling but na small small change
it will soon graduate to big cash

12 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Sucre6: 5:55pm On May 13, 2023
Pat081:
Women 40% beer 5% and building 45% 10% on the food God should me

Drop women matter for now and u will finish your building and build a similar one Again, women is sucking life outa u, woman 45%

My rules of dating,
1. U must be employed and working

2. I don't owe u nothing, I give you anything when I am sure I don't have pressing need, because I put my self on a high pedestal to be on my scale of preference and on top of my food chain.

3. All my girls always force me to go hang out on a date and we split bills most time dey pay outright

This is me putting things in perspective, if you want to act drama, I put on my pants and drive the hell out, πŸ˜‚

Women can kill when you don't give a fvck about them, they will struggle to get validation from you all the time, but when u simp around and dish out attention like portion of party jolloff rice and watch her treat u like trash grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:02pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
shocked
Wat consumes ur money? You haven't contributed undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period / Japan Pension Fund Records World’s Biggest Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.