Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,995 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? (20135 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Will like to send a P.M
ok,feel free
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by GeneralKoko(m): 5:03am On May 15, 2023
Blake755:

I was diagnosed with sickle cell anemia since I was 10 life has really been tough tho cause the BMT is very very expensive and it is the only known cure for sickle cell πŸ’”πŸ’”
What disease was he diagnosed with

I think it's Sickle cell too.
Can I chat you up privately about this?
They are two (my cousins)
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 6:58am On May 15, 2023
GeneralKoko:

I think it's Sickle cell too.
Can I chat you up privately about this?
They are two (my cousins)
Sure drop ur digit
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 9:49pm On May 15, 2023
wink
Aaaaarghmed:
thank you for the analysis,yes,I have land in my State of Origin already.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 9:51pm On May 15, 2023
wink
Blake755:

I have always been a survivor I just wanted to see if there is a way I will stop thinking about it the scars reflect who we are πŸ’―βœ…
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 12:18am On May 18, 2023
Oyindamolah:
wink
Well I aren't gonna lie to you is kinda hard for instance am learning I will love to start but am developing cold feet I wonder if I will be able to be consistent with it especially when I start it even this one am learning I keep missing some days I wonder if there is anything am good at πŸ’”πŸ’”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by akeeng: 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
Olosho
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by dustydee: 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
angry
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Adesina18111(m): 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
My pikin and my wife...then myself plus my grandmother..
Peace be unto you

GeneralKoko:
For me it has been data and eating out. Too much snack and Cho Cho Cho has taken all my money. How I blew 30k in a week when I'm not earning is still a mystery.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by tybigor: 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
Alcohol, gambling and transportation
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oniovoh: 4:03pm On May 18, 2023
Blake755:
Data and drugs πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Take it easy on those drugs bro, it will destroy u.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Phaaarm(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2023
Fuel. Fuel ooo

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blessedarethepe(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Weed and alcohol And gambling
And the funny thing is that i don't see myself slowing down

I can't even go a day without alcohol

Just that the gambling own I normally do that with sense..I don't lose more than 1500 naira in a day
I stake different tickets all totalling 1500..and if the game nor enter then I go just rest for that day untill the next day
Weed, loud and alcohol dey collect more than 4000 naira steadily everyday ..that na if only me dey house but if them my guys dey I dey spend more than 15k on alcohol and weed
you be yahoo

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by hopexter(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Weed and alcohol And gambling
And the funny thing is that i don't see myself slowing down

I can't even go a day without alcohol

Just that the gambling own I normally do that with sense..I don't lose more than 1500 naira in a day
I stake different tickets all totalling 1500..and if the game nor enter then I go just rest for that day untill the next day
Weed, loud and alcohol dey collect more than 4000 naira steadily everyday ..that na if only me dey house but if them my guys dey I dey spend more than 15k on alcohol and weed

Even though I’m in the same boat with you, but this isn’t something to be proud of. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Abdul9025(m): 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
Pat081:
Hmm bros not just women like that my mother 15% and my two sisters 15%
you tried since olosho na 10%
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by fergie001: 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
Data & Eating out...... I dey the OP table!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:09pm On May 18, 2023
Data and clothes

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Savechild23: 4:10pm On May 18, 2023
Family upkeep

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by clockwisereport: 4:10pm On May 18, 2023
Data and petrol (for car and generator)

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by GodPrince: 4:12pm On May 18, 2023
Drawing and painting and gaining so much in return

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by GreatrAnalyst: 4:12pm On May 18, 2023
Data... Data... Data

Remote work isn't for the (Fill in the gap)

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Mikeeytools: 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
Sucre6:

Drop women matter for now and u will finish your building and build a similar one Again, women is sucking life outa u, woman 45%

My rules of dating,
1. U must be employed and working

2. I don't owe u nothing, I give you anything when I am sure I don't have pressing need, because I put my self on a high pedestal to be on my scale of preference and on top of my food chain.

3. All my girls always force me to go hang out on a date and we split bills most time dey pay outright

This is me putting things in perspective, if you want to act drama, I put on my pants and drive the hell out, πŸ˜‚

Women can kill when you don't give a fvck about them, they will struggle to get validation from you all the time, but when u simp around and dish out attention like portion of party jolloff rice and watch her treat u like trash grin
bros abeg where u dey see working class ladies abeg

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by blacksam01: 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
Food nd transportation

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Juanmike(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2023
Ikennaford:
My dread, taking care of my lambo truck,,, I spend close to $30k a week, is crazy out here dawg
Story

5 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by jeffsummers(m): 4:18pm On May 18, 2023
Good day to everyone on nairaland. Pls i want to use this medium to appeal to all nairalanders to help my uncle out. He has stroke for over 3 years now. He is currently recieving treatment and therapy at General Hospital, Kubwa, ABUJA.

The sickness has really drained his finances over these years. Currently he has been asked to purchase some drugs which cost 95,000 naira.

Pls we will be so grateful if anyone can assit us in whatever way they can. No amount is to small as it will go a long way in helping us purchase the drugs as we dont have money and cant bear the cost of the drugs alone.

God bless you all as you assist us. Below are pictures of my uncle and also his patient card at the hospital as proof that this is not a false claim. If anyone still needs any form of verification or proof, i am more than willing to provide such.

pls once again help my uncle. No amount is too small, GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by watchindelta(m): 4:19pm On May 18, 2023
pussy right now
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Sleekfingers: 4:19pm On May 18, 2023
Apart from my kids.

Wrist watch , shoes and cologne

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by AutoRedux: 4:19pm On May 18, 2023
Food grin grin grin grin

Na who chop belleful get strength to do anything for this life. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Quebec91(m): 4:20pm On May 18, 2023
cheesy
Oyindamolah:
If you intend to build, have you bought the land?
Get the cost of what you wish to build, apply/factor the current inflation to arrive at a figure, then plan towards it.
Kindly note you will not build everything immediately, foundation this year
Parlor next year
Window in two years time like that

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by lomprico(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2023
I don't even know! Before mid month, fiam! salary don remain 5%

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by SilentEmma: 4:22pm On May 18, 2023
too much money looking for 2 sure odds

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would Dangote Be This Rich In America? / Gwarimpa Tipper Market In Abuja Gutted By Fire, Properties Destroyed (Video) / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.