Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? (20184 Views)

What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? / Are You Spending Too Much On Data? Pay Less And Get More From MTN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by worldclass68(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2023
Silasloaded:
Please Sir, since you work from home please what kind of service or skill do you perform online I want to learn from you abeg

Sign up on Fiverr or upwork...look for anything u can render there, u don't have to be a tech savvy, there re some easy work there....

Or Google "Livingston research", ( what I do , but hard and takes time and energy) sign up and do their tests ( u may use chat GPT), if u pass they will onboard u and u will be doing assignments for students on their site and get paid...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by karmaolu1(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2023
Drugs

damn
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by greenalwaz: 11:04pm On May 18, 2023
worldclass68:

Sign up on Fiverr or upwork...look for anything u can render there, u don't have to be a tech savvy, there re some easy work there....

Or Google "Livingston research", ( what I do , but hard and takes time and energy) sign up and do their tests ( u may use chat GPT), if u pass they will onboard u and u will be doing assignments for students on their site and get paid...

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by ufotty2001: 11:14pm On May 18, 2023
Food, data, sidechick and mainchick

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Eclement(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2023
Data ni ooo, data.

O ti fe gb'asho l'orun mi

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:28pm On May 18, 2023
Gooci:
Na my solar system wan finish me aswear embarassed

It is supposed to save you money na. How come the reverse is the case undecided
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Mogajunior(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2023
Blake755:

Omo the list long oo πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
From hydroxyurea
To immunozine
To jobbeline capsule
Blood tonic no be here πŸ˜“πŸ˜“
Including other pain relief worst part is that those drugs will work for sometimes until a while and I won't be feeling any better again πŸ’”πŸ’”
I can relate. Well, the drugs still work but your body developed resistance to the dosage you were having. Your body is asking for higher dosage which is up to. I used roofies for quite a long time but later quit. I need something that can soothe my depressed mood now. Something easily accessible.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Gokoyer0(m): 12:16am On May 19, 2023
Oga, majeko gba aso lorun e o.
Download Ironwill, Quitzilla, I am sober and most expecially to monitor how long you spend on social media/open your phone, Space is the best app for that.

If there is any app that you are so addicted to, or habit, delete it and use the ironwill or quitzilla to monitor your progress.
In case you are using your data to acquire skills or invest in yourself that's a good thing btw.
All the best.
Eclement:
Data ni ooo, data.

O ti fe gb'asho l'orun mi

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Demonicide(f): 12:45am On May 19, 2023
Pat081:
Hmm bros not just women like that my mother 15% and my two sisters 15%

You for kuku say family na.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Demonicide(f): 12:52am On May 19, 2023
Blake755:

Lol if buhari and Nigerian actress Anunobi could lost her son to the same shit hmm life sucks πŸ’”πŸ’”
Not happy not sad just here person wey get good don't know how lucky he is

People like Adekunle Gold survived na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by MasterTeeUSA: 1:51am On May 19, 2023
Na village people dey worry you not data and snacks. That you are not thinking of your future and planning when according to you...you are not earning is more than a mystery. I believe one should indulge, but you must work hard, earn hard, to play hard. See Davido...he can continue having more baby mamas...he is also one of the hardest working dude...not minding he is from a billionaire empire.

GeneralKoko:
For me it has been data and eating out. Too much snack and Cho Cho Cho has taken all my money. How I blew 30k in a week when I'm not earning is still a mystery.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by zhirkovrado(m): 2:44am On May 19, 2023
Food and data angry
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Aguilar(m): 3:27am On May 19, 2023
Debts and expenses
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 5:55am On May 19, 2023
Mogajunior:
I can relate. Well, the drugs still work but your body developed resistance to the dosage you were having. Your body is asking for higher dosage which is up to. I used roofies for quite a long time but later quit. I need something that can soothe my depressed mood now. Something easily accessible.
U still funny thing is that am into selling of drugs injections and hospital equipment Sha lolz imagine diagnosed other people but u can't cure ur self try flutex it is an anti depressant
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 5:56am On May 19, 2023
Demonicide:

People like Adekunle Gold survived na.
Yeah I have faith too

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by BigDawsNet: 6:05am On May 19, 2023
Ikennaford:

Tesla my asz,, wtf told you dat

Nobody bro.. just thought so.. how do yo' make so much money hun?
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by ComradeShegs(m): 6:23am On May 19, 2023
Transportation and feeding
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Ikennaford: 6:31am On May 19, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Nobody bro.. just thought so.. how do yo' make so much money hun?
Tattoo artist and weight
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Britishcoins(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2023
lovegino112:
bloda u can lie ooo
Not lie dear, you can even the topic I created for the project...
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Nathlas1234(m): 6:53am On May 19, 2023
Schooling.. YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY they can suck u dry
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Chris2863(m): 6:59am On May 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Weed and alcohol And gambling
And the funny thing is that i don't see myself slowing down

I can't even go a day without alcohol

Just that the gambling own I normally do that with sense..I don't lose more than 1500 naira in a day
I stake different tickets all totalling 1500..and if the game nor enter then I go just rest for that day untill the next day
Weed, loud and alcohol dey collect more than 4000 naira steadily everyday ..that na if only me dey house but if them my guys dey I dey spend more than 15k on alcohol and weed
you get money be that
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by bigiyaro(m): 8:15am On May 19, 2023
PerfectStranger:
If you're dating or married to a man who doesn't gamble, you don't know what God has done for you.

Weed, alcohol and olosho is even minor sad
na your own believe be that, just pray make you no marry a man that is not ADDICTED to anything. In gambling sef, he fit hammer and leave the trenches, alcohol can kill his liver and kidney, olosho own make I talk that one sef, weed is good, na the smoking without balance diet dey Dem run mad. A REAL MAN dey touch all these things small small with sense, na dey weaklings ADDICTION dey finish.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2023
sonssyo:
Feeding,every week I spend not less that 15k on food stuffs ( meat,fish, tomatoes, vegetables) every other I bulk buy(single lady)
Fuel- I need to warm my car
Family -my Mom feeding & other things
In a month like 150 don go, besides I live alone for now, just have a friend that helps me out because I had accident sometime ago.
rich lady. I saw your subtle advert.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Greatihex(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2023
Food
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2023
PerfectStranger:
If you're dating or married to a man who doesn't gamble, you don't know what God has done for you.

Weed, alcohol and olosho is even minor sad

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by sonssyo: 8:58am On May 19, 2023
Goalnaldo:
rich lady. I saw your subtle advert.

Where you see the money, forget packaging, nothing more
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Goalnaldo(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2023
sonssyo:

Where you see the money, forget packaging, nothing more
lol, na so dem talk say huspuppi no get shishi say na packaging him dey do. Forgetting say na money dem take dey package too. Where are you based?
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Rubbiish(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2023
Britishcoins:
My building... I can't believe I spent close to 10m since June last year yet it has not finished
I don't smoke or drink, as for women I don't spend on them
Only people that have built houses will understand the bold part. At a point u will begin to question yourself, what have i gotten my self into. I would have just continued paying rent oh. Huge amount of money keep leaving u regularly because u want the building to be completed, still yet e no dey finish. If u have built your own house, u will truly know landlord don't make much money from rental when u compare the returns to cost of building

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by sonssyo: 9:57am On May 19, 2023
Goalnaldo:
lol, na so dem talk say huspuppi no get shishi say na packaging him dey do. Forgetting say na money dem take dey passage too. Where are you based?

Nevermind boss man cheesy
I'm occupied grin
But in-between I stay in Onitsha (Dubai of Africa) tongue
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by alekuwodo(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2023
WomenWeedWine
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:26am On May 19, 2023
sonssyo:

Nevermind boss man cheesy
I'm occupied grin
But in-between I stay in Onitsha (Dubai of Africa) tongue
ok. I stay in italy of africa
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by oxiide22(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Weed and alcohol And gambling
And the funny thing is that i don't see myself slowing down

I can't even go a day without alcohol

Just that the gambling own I normally do that with sense..I don't lose more than 1500 naira in a day
I stake different tickets all totalling 1500..and if the game nor enter then I go just rest for that day untill the next day
Weed, loud and alcohol dey collect more than 4000 naira steadily everyday ..that na if only me dey house but if them my guys dey I dey spend more than 15k on alcohol and weed
bro 5k pks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

English Fixed Draws Compiler / FEC Directs Minimum Wage Payment On Or Before December 31 / Ethereum β€˜Merge’ Officially Goes Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.