Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? (20158 Views)

Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way? / What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 6:03pm On May 13, 2023
PerfectStranger:

What consumes your money? You haven't contributed undecided
I am a consultant and I proffer solution to people's problem. What's consume yours?
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
I am a consultant and I proffer solution to people's problem. What's consume yours?
So consultants are problem free? Wooh!!!

11 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by seangy4konji: 6:09pm On May 13, 2023
1xbet,Sporty and Paripesa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 6:11pm On May 13, 2023
PerfectStranger:

So consultants are problem free? Wooh!!!
I have my clients on NL.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Kharol1234: 6:13pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
it will soon graduate to big cash
E no fit happen, i have been prudent for long.

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 6:15pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
What's BMT?
Bone marrow transplant

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 6:16pm On May 13, 2023
Kharol1234:
E no fit happen, i have been prudent for long.
Okay
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 6:16pm On May 13, 2023
Blake755:

Bone marrow transplant
So sorry about that, I wish you quick recovery.

9 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:19pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
I have my clients on NL.
So Doctors don't fall sick? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 6:31pm On May 13, 2023
PerfectStranger:

So Doctors don't fall sick? undecided
Wetin carry doctor enter the conversation.

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by PerfectStranger(m): 6:39pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Wetin carry doctor enter the conversation.
Wetin bring consultant enter the topic?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Streetmovement(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Omo na data and food mostly

I don slow down for weed and alcohol for now

6 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 6:41pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
So sorry about that, I wish you quick recovery.
I wonder if I get such amount of money if I will be able to do it life is complicated sometimes things we overlooked often matters alot πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜“πŸ˜“

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 6:41pm On May 13, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Omo na data and food mostly

I don slow down for weed and alcohol for now
Don't slow down your liver will tell you later

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 6:41pm On May 13, 2023
Blake755:

I wonder if I get such amount of money if I will be able to do it life is complicated sometimes things we overlooked often matters alot πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜“πŸ˜“
Yeah! Be strong
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Britishcoins(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2023
My building... I can't believe I spent close to 10m since June last year yet it has not finished
I don't smoke or drink, as for women I don't spend on them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 6:49pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Yeah! Be strong
Lol if buhari and Nigerian actress Anunobi could lost her son to the same shit hmm life sucks πŸ’”πŸ’”
Not happy not sad just here person wey get good don't know how lucky he is

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 6:58pm On May 13, 2023
Blake755:

Lol if buhari and Nigerian actress Anunobi could lost her son to the same shit hmm life sucks πŸ’”πŸ’”
Not happy not sad just here person wey get good don't know how lucky he is
True, I believe you will survive it.

3 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Pat081: 7:01pm On May 13, 2023
You are right but women am talking about is my mother and sisters not girlfriends oooo
Sucre6:

Drop women matter for now and u will finish your building and build a similar one Again, women is sucking life outa u, woman 45%

My rules of dating,
1. U must be employed and working

2. I don't owe u nothing, I give you anything when I am sure I don't have pressing need, because I put my self on a high pedestal to be on my scale of preference and on top of my food chain.

3. All my girls always force me to go hang out on a date and we split bills most time dey pay outright

This is me putting things in perspective, if you want to act drama, I put on my pants and drive the hell out, πŸ˜‚

Women can kill when you don't give a fvck about them, they will struggle to get validation from you all the time, but when u simp around and dish out attention like portion of party roll off rice and watch her treat u like trash grin

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Slmgirldippussy: 7:05pm On May 13, 2023
Mouth Action from different hookers
5k each blow and I get two blow a week.
Fat girl begining of the week slim girl on Friday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 7:08pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
True, I believe you will survive it.
I have always been a survivor I just wanted to see if there is a way I will stop thinking about it the scars reflect who we are πŸ’―βœ…

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Sucre6: 7:15pm On May 13, 2023
Pat081:
You are right but women am talking about is my mother and sisters not girlfriends oooo

Okay good, family first, then girls can fight for the crumbs ✌😎

2 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by kelspinall(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2023
food and property
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by GeneralKoko(m): 12:34am On May 14, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Am an Accountant, so I dey plan my spendings,Nothing really dey take my money much,My ex was the one taking much of my funds.But j must drink beer once a week sha.i dey manage my income well because I wan start to build house before this year end.So help me God

Are you an agent or realtor?
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by bizzy500: 3:04am On May 14, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Am an Accountant, so I dey plan my spendings,Nothing really dey take my money much,My ex was the one taking much of my funds.But j must drink beer once a week sha.i dey manage my income well because I wan start to build house before this year end.So help me God
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by konvicted77: 4:49am On May 14, 2023
Family..
they consume about 650k in a month.

4 Likes

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Bellotelli: 8:40am On May 14, 2023
doggedfighter:
grin
Alcohol
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by kunchi(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2023
Ashawo and data

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Raalsalghul: 9:49am On May 14, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:

Will like to send a P.M
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by GeneralKoko(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2023
Blake755:

Bone marrow transplant

How did you go about this,I have a cousin that needs it.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 2:47pm On May 14, 2023
GeneralKoko:

How did you go about this,I have a cousin that needs it.
I was diagnosed with sickle cell anemia since I was 10 life has really been tough tho cause the BMT is very very expensive and it is the only known cure for sickle cell πŸ’”πŸ’”
What disease was he diagnosed with

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2023
Oyindamolah:
If you intend to build, have you bought the land?
Get the cost of what you wish to build, apply/factor the current inflation to arrive at a figure, then plan towards it.
Kindly note you will not build everything immediately, foundation this year
Parlor next year
Window in two years time like that
thank you for the analysis,yes,I have land in my State of Origin already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ExxonMobil Nigeria Renews OMLs Leases For A 20–Year Period / Japan Pension Fund Records World’s Biggest Loss / Nigeria Trade Balance Turns Positive In Q4 As Exports Jump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.