Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? (20162 Views)

What exactly Is The Benefit Of Floating The Naira? / Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? / Are You Spending Too Much On Data? Pay Less And Get More From MTN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Macgyver1: 11:12am On May 19, 2023
GeneralKoko:
For me it has been data and eating out. Too much snack and Cho Cho Cho has taken all my money. How I blew 30k in a week when I'm not earning is still a mystery.

Story of my life
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blackman101: 11:56am On May 19, 2023
Energy (Electric/ diesel), fueling vehicle/ school fee and feeding
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by ABenny101: 12:14pm On May 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Weed and alcohol And gambling
And the funny thing is that i don't see myself slowing down

I can't even go a day without alcohol

Just that the gambling own I normally do that with sense..I don't lose more than 1500 naira in a day
I stake different tickets all totalling 1500..and if the game nor enter then I go just rest for that day untill the next day
Weed, loud and alcohol dey collect more than 4000 naira steadily everyday ..that na if only me dey house but if them my guys dey I dey spend more than 15k on alcohol and weed

Fake slawomir the real slawormir is slawormir
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Lilfire(m): 12:14pm On May 19, 2023
Gambling and it's about ruin my life, as it stands now am looking for who will buy my phone, the same phone I bought two weeks ago 191k I am willing to let go for 150k or 140k Camon19pro just to lay off some dept I have inquired
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Oyindamolah: 12:36pm On May 19, 2023
TheMensch:

I never understand
As in lay foundation in 2023, build just the parlour to window level in 2024...?
Are you serious right now?
undecided

As for me na transport chop me pass oo
The point I am trying to make is he cannot build it all at once, he shouldbuild in bits as money comes

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Snitch24(m): 12:42pm On May 19, 2023
food
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by KingDash09(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2023
No be lie bros...
VTJN:
LOl

Those women also address you guys as useless because most of you can't do without running after them
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by seanwilliam(m): 5:44am On May 20, 2023
Nothing tbh .
But I think food and data.
I don’t have budget on those two , I spend when there’s a need for them
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Twoclans(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2023
akeeng:
Olosho

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Lemmy123(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2023
Sucre6:

Hear this, don't settle for less, don't go about anything in skirt just to cure konji.

Like minds attracts there is this thing call pedestal of an Alpha male, if u build bridges and climb to that ladder, ladies will be begging for your attention , but if u stay at your level and waste your productive tome chasing after girls, u could only attract lazy hookup girls, but when u invest that time and develop. Yourself, high-classgirls will be begging for your attention.
High class and working class ladies get wet when they see progressive young man, hookup girls get wet when they see dirty yahoo boys ready to throw few thousand on their dirty ass

This is funny 😂😂

But I think both classes of girls get wet at a progressive man
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Nesty1313(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2023
Lilfire:
Gambling and it's about ruin my life, as it stands now am looking for who will buy my phone, the same phone I bought two weeks ago 191k I am willing to let go for 150k or 140k Camon19pro just to lay off some dept I have inquired
If u can sell it 100k hit me up
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Lemmy123(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2023
ABenny101:

Fake slawomir the real slawormir is slawormir

You are right. I said this before. The real Slawomir handle is "Slawomiir"

This one is an impostor

Besides, Slawomiir has a peculiar way of using the same words over and over again, he doesn't use normal everyday words. He always sounds high 😂😂

At the end, usually ends with "bang some pvssies and smoke some weed" or something like that sha.

This one no sabi. I've been skipping his comments ever since I discovered

Omo ale 😂😂
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Sucre6: 5:29pm On May 20, 2023
Lemmy123:

This is funny 😂😂

But I think both classes of girls get wet at a progressive man

Yes they do, but those hook up girls don't get the attention of a progressive niggar and a high class alpha male, because they don't settle for less (hook up girls), likes attract likes, so they go for high class and working class girls, so at the end of the day, the only beta males they settle for is dirty ass yahoo niggas
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by akeeng: 10:49am On May 21, 2023
Twoclans:
babeeee it’s not what you’re thinking 💋💋💋

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by muyeski: 10:55am On May 21, 2023
worldclass68:
Gas power data cableTV Subs and family welfare.
Dont spend money on women, just mom and few times sis....

I work from home, I don't spend much on transport and clothing too, apart from feeding...

Sir what type of work from, if its online can u pls link me up sir
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Ayojideonline(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2023
A nice trend tro learn a lot from and make possible corrections. All the best to everyone.
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Eclement(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2023
Thanks bro... I really loved this.. Although, that was me throwing up jokes. But, for real ehn, the expenses on data consumption is something else., sometimes I wonder how I exhaust 20gb in some couple of days.

But BTW, data is what I use for my business., ascwell as to acquire many skills. I do not really do socials that much.

Thanks again bruv., by the way, I'll check out the apps you recommended
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Blake755: 8:19am On May 22, 2023
Lemmy123:

You are right. I said this before. The real Slawomir handle is "Slawomiir"

This one is an impostor

Besides, Slawomiir has a peculiar way of using the same words over and over again, he doesn't use normal everyday words. He always sounds high 😂😂

At the end, usually ends with "bang some pvssies and smoke some weed" or something like that sha.

This one no sabi. I've been skipping his comments ever since I discovered

Omo ale 😂😂
The real one looks at how he cap
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ain't avoiding no shit...

Real niggarrrrs don quit.....because quitters don't win and winners don't quit...
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among...

A big shout out to all my fellow gamblers, stakers, high rollers, punters and risk takers
😂😂😂😂
Re: What Exactly Are You Spending So Much Money On?? by Jimneighbour: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
worldclass68:

Sign up on Fiverr or upwork...look for anything u can render there, u don't have to be a tech savvy, there re some easy work there....

Or Google "Livingston research", ( what I do , but hard and takes time and energy) sign up and do their tests ( u may use chat GPT), if u pass they will onboard u and u will be doing assignments for students on their site and get paid...
please do you have number I can chat you on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Japan Pension Fund Records World’s Biggest Loss / Nigeria Trade Balance Turns Positive In Q4 As Exports Jump / Union Bank Sells UK Subsidiary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.