Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) (8443 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / The Crave For Big Yansh By Naija Ladies (pictures) / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by keymatt(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2023
XXMML33:
I'm finally ready to settle down and I want to choose between these two women.

Some of you may say I should be mature enough to know who I want but you really need to be in my position to understand how difficult this choice is. Maybe if I explain you will understand.

The first girl satisfies my sexual fantasies. She has a sexy body, big boobs, nice ass and she's very beautiful. The only issue is that she's not very intellectual and loves to party and hang out. But she's a good cook and she respects me and she's a freak in bed. She's smart when it comes to "street" stuff but she can barely hold a deep conversation. She's also very materialistic and enjoys spending money, which is something I don't like..

The second girl is one of the most intelligent women I've come across. I enjoy having conversations with her because she she's well spoken and very intelligent. She's also a masters degree holder and currently employed in a well paid position.

However, the probelm I have with her is that she doesn't know how to dress. She dresses like all these deeper life women and she's very religious. I've told her to dress more sexy but she has become too used to this way of dressing.

She's also not romantic and very boring I'm bed, unlike the first girl. Looks wise she's just average. She doesn't satisfy my fantasies and sometimes when I'm with her I don't get ereçtions and I have to think about the first girl.

As you can see my decision is a hard one to make. It's not like I'm asking you guys to make the choice for me, I just need your advice.

Attached are pictures of the two girls. I edited the faces to protect their identity.
The hand chain 🔗 on the girl in first Pic is a huge marine agent red flag. She will give you hell on earth after marriage.
If I were you, I'll marry the second one.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by TinubuShet(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2023
Married the two, you’ll be more hapoy
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by franchasofficia: 4:13pm On May 13, 2023
XXMML33:

Some of you may say I should be mature enough to know who I want but you really need to be in my position to understand how difficult this choice is. Maybe if I explain you will understand.

The first girl satisfies my sexual fantasies. She has a sexy body, big boobs, nice ass and she's very beautiful. The only issue is that she's not very intellectual and loves to party and hang out. But she's a good cook and she respects me and she's a freak in bed. She's smart when it comes to "street" stuff but she can barely hold a deep conversation. She's also very materialistic and enjoys spending money, which is something I don't like..

The second girl is one of the most intelligent women I've come across. I enjoy having conversations with her because she she's well spoken and very intelligent. She's also a masters degree holder and currently employed in a well paid position.

However, the probelm I have with her is that she doesn't know how to dress. She dresses like all these deeper life women and she's very religious. I've told her to dress more sexy but she has become too used to this way of dressing.

She's also not romantic and very boring I'm bed, unlike the first girl. Looks wise she's just average. She doesn't satisfy my fantasies and sometimes when I'm with her I don't get ereçtions and I have to think about the first girl.

As you can see my decision is a hard one to make. It's not like I'm asking you guys to make the choice for me, I just need your advice.

Attached are pictures of the two girls. I edited the faces to protect their identity.
Convince both of them and wed both same time, trust me, you will thank me later.

Marry the two wink
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by Twoclans(f): 4:16pm On May 13, 2023
So our roman numerals BBN moniker finally wants to settle down cheesy

Even after you marry your second option you will long for the first girl all the days of your life.

I wish you the best.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2023
People like us know say na same woman dey both photo.

Just wife your woman in peace grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2023
Airlohim:
OG's like us know that it's the same woman in both pictures.

You're carried.

Op think say na only kids dey NL grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by MrDoGood(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2023
SMJay:
You had to bring my sister picture to this forum for you to choose a wife.

Stop capping.

Okay, which is your sister? undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by arantess: 4:25pm On May 13, 2023
XXMML33:

You are not ready

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by LordIsaac(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2023
Go for number 2 and thank me later. It is the best decision you can bequeath your children. Thank me later!

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by djbabs242(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2023
kelechi50:
You have said it all why will you leave a decent and intelligent girl for olosho as a wife
My brother think beyond sex.

😆😆😆😆😆
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by djbabs242(m): 4:40pm On May 13, 2023
[quote author=arantess post=123113794]
You are not ready

[/quot

Best comment.

Go for number too.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by djbabs242(m): 4:45pm On May 13, 2023
As a married man I'll advise you to go for the second lady.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by sageb: 4:49pm On May 13, 2023
Persephone1:
If they are Nigerian women, thunder fire your balls!

Were you not the anti Nigerian ladies that year?

Vawulence
you just finish the guy with words
He should marry the second lady

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by ITbomb(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2023
Go for the yansh, you don't deserve an intelligent girl

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2023
With the breast I am seeing, they are both the same
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by HomeTutorsPro: 5:48pm On May 13, 2023
XXMML33:

Your problem is made in China.
Just marry the two of them.
That way, you won't miss out on any of the desirables.
Good luck.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by gammarays1: 6:18pm On May 13, 2023
XXMML33:

There's nothing bad with the dressing of the second Lady. Just that you're used to sexual fantasies.

If you're third leg or rod is taking the decision, marry the first lady.

If you're real senses not tied to your rod is taking decision, go for the second Lady.

The second Lady will make a better mother for your kids but sadly you won't appreciate her because of your fantasies.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by Merisbankie(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2023
OP
Talking from experience marry the first one I know what am saying
Send me the second one number Abeg
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by sulorog(m): 6:37pm On May 13, 2023
Oga op, go for the second one, if you want rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by ItisWell22(f): 6:46pm On May 13, 2023
pipsplus2020:
Please stay away from the second lady. You do not deserve her, you will abuse her which will in turn might hunt you. Except you are willing to change your ways, allow her live the decent life she is accustomed with.

Thank you and stay blessed!

God bless you too sir.

Tomorrow, after marrying the 1st one, he will post “Nigerian women have nothing to offer other than overused kpekus”; whereas he’s the one comparing brain and career with breast and kpekus.

It is well… 😢

Merisbankie:
OP
Talking from experience marry the first one I know what am saying
Send me the second one number Abeg

🤣

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by PureFace1(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2023
If you need Nairalanders to pick a woman for you to marry among them then none of them is qualify.

Any woman you are interested in making your wife for life should leave no room for doubt or need some people somewhere to choose her for you before you know she is the right woman for you to marry.

What is rushing you for marriage? Guys are just desperate to enter that cage call marriage these days, i will advise you to keep looking for the woman that will leave no room for doubt in your heart when it come to marrying her.

A lot of decent women are out there with the right qualities you are looking for in women if you are that great yourself, you just have to go out and date more women until you find that women that would leave no room for doubt in your heart.

Don't settle for less or you may live the rest of your life regretting it. The first woman may not be so reliable in marriage for you and the second woman may turn you to an unfaithful man in marriage because she is boring and when she is too boring and rigid for you, it will be difficult to avoid temptations outside.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by Watcharena: 7:18pm On May 13, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
As much as personality is very important

I can't marry someone that doesn't stimulate my sexual energy cheesy

marriage is beyond erection you also need to consider your children will they be proud of their mother
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by Figger(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2023
Very simple, marry the church girl and have the other girl as side chick. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 13, 2023
sageb:

Vawulence
you just finish the guy with words
He should marry the second lady
That guy has a history of writing all sort about Nigerian ladies on Nl with his former monicker.
From them being the least attractive women in the world, to advising men to know their worth and not settle for Nigerian women.
His first fall was when he declared support for Tacha on a BBN thread, this surprised people who thought him intelligent and a good judge of character and finesse . Now he's back confused on a choice of partner between Two Nigerian women whom he publicly preached against.

I'm not motivated to search for deleted topics from a deactivated account. But I'm certain it is the loud, exposed XML3 that year

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by finallybusy: 9:18pm On May 13, 2023
Lol.

Option three. Marry both. Them no dey forbid polygamy. The brokest of men are quick to engage in it. If any of them rejects, wait till she reaches a certain age and can’t find a partner. She will come around by then.

Option four. Find a new person who ticks all the preferred boxes. With half of our eight billion population guesstimated to be females, you can enjoy the freedom to pick, refuse and dump many women of your choosing. Remember, there is no perfect human being. That doesn’t mean there aren’t people close to perfection.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by geesilver(m): 9:33pm On May 13, 2023
Pick base on what gives you joy

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by pussyeater(m): 11:23pm On May 13, 2023
ErnestNc:
So , society should choose for you the woman you want to spend your life with ?

I don't think he head correct.
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by KdpMaster: 5:39am On May 14, 2023
XXMML33:

From chatgpt acting as relationship advisor
Choosing a life partner is an important decision, and it's essential to consider various aspects beyond physical attraction and sexual compatibility. While I understand that both women have certain qualities that appeal to you, it's important to focus on long-term compatibility, shared values, and emotional connection. Here are a few points to consider:

Compatibility and Shared Interests: Look for a partner with whom you can share common interests, activities, and values. Consider your long-term goals and aspirations, and evaluate which woman aligns better with your vision for the future.

Communication and Intellectual Stimulation: Intellectual compatibility and the ability to have meaningful conversations are crucial for a lasting relationship. While the first woman may not engage in deep conversations, the second woman seems to stimulate you intellectually. Communication is vital for building a strong emotional connection.

Emotional Connection and Support: Consider the emotional bond you have with each woman. A healthy and supportive emotional connection can contribute to a fulfilling and satisfying relationship. Evaluate which woman provides you with the emotional support and understanding you desire.

Lifestyle and Values: Reflect on your own values and how they align with the women's lifestyles. While the first woman may enjoy partying and spending money, if these aspects clash with your values, it could potentially lead to conflicts down the line.

Physical Attraction and Sexual Compatibility: Physical attraction is important in a relationship, but it should not be the sole determining factor. While the first woman may fulfill your sexual fantasies, it's important to remember that sexual compatibility can be worked on and improved over time. It's worth considering whether a strong emotional and intellectual connection can compensate for any initial differences in sexual preferences.

Ultimately, the choice is yours to make, but I encourage you to prioritize qualities such as emotional compatibility, shared values, and long-term compatibility over short-term physical satisfaction. Open and honest communication with both women about your needs, desires, and concerns can also help you gain clarity and make a more informed decision.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by Nobody: 8:08am On May 14, 2023
Persephone1:
If they are Nigerian women, thunder fire your balls!

Were you not the anti Nigerian ladies that year?
Why em balls abeg? 🤣🤣
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by thedarkened: 8:08am On May 14, 2023
You should go for the second lady, if you know and appreciate quality!

The rate at which marriages are collapsing today is as a result of men putting physical endowment ahead of qualities that really qualify women to be called WlVES!!

The truth is that, the first lady's physical endowment and your sex drive, over time as you both age, will reduce and fade. At that point it's the wife material in a woman (quality) that remains; and it's at that point you begin to appreciate having the second lady in your life!

Have you ever wondered why, despite the handsomeness of some guys and the acceptance they get from females, when it's time to settle down, they don't go for women in the same class of beauty as theirs?

The truth is that, after exploring, they finally come to the realisation that beauty and physical endowment are not what make a marriage last!!

Think about it man, and chose wisely!!
Re: I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures) by ukaface(f): 8:59am On May 14, 2023
Wonders will never end

Say a lady asks this question, to help her choose between two men I wonder the kinda answers and comments she would receive.

OP marry the third person, look for a third person that has both features and attributes of the two ladies you mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Actresses Prefer To Marry Married Men? / Girl Blasted For Posting This Picture On Facebook / Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.