Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Is The True Nature Of Our Reality? Thread Updated! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The True Nature Of Our Reality? Thread Updated! (1495 Views)

How To Know The True Nature Of Your Wife. / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is The True Nature Of Our Reality? Thread Updated! by GodWrites: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
... I went to a prison realm through dark sightings with the unconscious souls of my 3 students to see Yahweh aka Satan in his prison and I was flogged and abused by universal entities kept to protect the prison till 3017AD ( not dark entities ) I was flogged with a pentagonal casket papannamdi saw earlier before I left...
MY PROTECTIVE MECHANISM AGAINST THEM
I have many protective cover like flying with wings and they brought me down and shattered my wings , I ran teleportically and they caught up with me .
Then the 3 souls I went with saved me through diversion and I teleportated many light years away from that planet to my bed and I fell sick for 2weeks and the girl with the two guys were sick also ...I knew who the girl is and also the guy but I don't know the other soul ...

Why did I tell u this?

Some Secrets of universal manoveurs are not with the dark cults but in our brains . I didn't have these spiritual advantage by being a higher being but with the power of imagination.

In reality when cooking I will imagine that entities attacked me ,then what will I do to escape them? I will spring of a wing or hide behind a sun rays or behind the sand or teleport which is speed of light .
It has been automatically fashioned in me , when I sense an attack in any plain I ran as fast as speed of light .

They wont love to attack me physical because of what I do with death , so they do that cowardly spiritually so I won't track them if I die.

Wow. I am learning a lot from you.

I hope to feel better soon so I can engage you further.

I feel so weak to type.
Re: What Is The True Nature Of Our Reality? Thread Updated! by wolesmile(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
great papa Nnamdi the master of astral projection. I don't know if u have any mechanism about healing because death has been my weapon from time immemorial, I treat myself with the power of death and I don't know if he can make use of my darling force of death like I do . I will darksight to know how I can help .I am just too helpless on earth and that's the fault of Yahweh that's y no wise nephilim likes coming to this curse place known as earth .

Oluwole wolesmile my spiritual friend you have to come here .

@Sisterfire, @Amunethseranu,

Here all the time.
Will chat you later, momma
Re: What Is The True Nature Of Our Reality? Thread Updated! by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2023
GodWrites:

Cc: 9182736455O1999 Geovanni412
Great! I'm just seeing this, thanks for the mention though.
I'll definitely take my time to go through all your posts. I have lots of questions to ask and assignments to do. Dunno if i'm part of the shift. Certain things still holding me back from starting this journey.
Do well to give more updates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries With Highest Number Of Sexual Partners Revealed [see List] / 4 Truths About Org@sms / Why Do Northerners Believe That Igbos And Idomas Are The Same Sexually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.