Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! (3872 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Am Very Disappointed At Arise News For Announcing Sex Championships / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Oyindamolah: 2:47pm On May 13, 2023
From DM
please advise me cos am on the verge of ending it all cos I don't know what else am going to do.

am almost 27 with nothing to show for.. I happened to be one of the best and most intelligent child not only in my Please advise me cos am seriosly on the verge of ending it all

before used to be the best and most brilliant child not in my family but in my kindred at large which many taught by now I would ve settled for something splendid.

nothing seems to be working right in my life since I left secondary school. I have tried business and 2 years I was robbed and left with nothing, I left uni becus of lack of finance and no one to assist me I have worked and raised money and eventually problem came up and swallow everthing,no helper no one ever promise me and it came to pass and I have tried all kinds of good things in life but life seems unbearable, things that work for others always turn sour wen it came to my turn.

Now when I noticed tht things ain't ok I ran to God, I ve Been in different kind of churches for solution, I ve prayed day and night and I still remember fasting and praying for 48+hrs last year in one of the famous church last year but still nothing happened sadly early dis year a friend that knows what am passing through took me to a medium who he said helped his friend out when he had similar issue. initial I didn't want to go but because of my situation I followed him. The medium after looking at me told me everything that I ve been through, suffering, hardship , troubles it was just lik a movie he told me that I have a bright future and he equally told me dat two things are the only cause of my problems

1 there is something he called it AGWU (things done by my ancestors)in Igbo language that need to be settled long time ago.

2. dat I equally have a spiritual wife that I needs to be settle too that they are behind my success. he said I need to buy or give him money to buy somethings needed for the settlement and he will conduct the thing and once it's done they will live me alone and everything will come to normal again and if I don't do dis dat I might end up being useless in life I was shocked and I told him that I don't have any money Which truly I don't have and because I don't any money to buy the things needed I later cried and confessed to God still continue my prayers cos I believed he could do it for me but right now I don't just know how to describe my life it's gone worst I can't even boost of 1 kobo , property, certificate or anything or even wife. please help me on what to do cos am absolutely tired of dis life and don't know where else to go and no one else is there to help me out of this problem.. mom is dead and dad is very old and sick.
At 27 I have achieved nothing .. Just failure and disappointment and I don't want to be useless cos i Don't have any money to pay the medium and the only option left for me right now is grace and deliverance from God cos I believe there is nothing he couldn't do but I ve prayed and it was not working..is it that am not praying it right or am not going to the right church!!! please advise a brother before thnks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Prettygirl200(f): 2:52pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
From DM
My brother na only God for heaven go fit understand wetyn u write like this. Bc honestly I don't know what you are saying, m even feeling headache right now

5 Likes

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by jedaii(m): 4:07pm On May 13, 2023
Okay this your story is a common story of every average Nigerian.
You skipped the part in which your patronize sl*ts, drink and spend money anyhow. Anyway the way back is changing your old habits and building your life back ones at a time. We all have opportunities but the devil can bring friends to pull us away and disguise everything, making it look like we are having a great fun time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Cyril44: 4:24pm On May 13, 2023
LA LIFE,,, LA HOPE

3 Likes

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 13, 2023
U are playing trial and error with God. And since u have gone to a medium to seek help why not finish what u started? U no even get bearing. Pick one side and follow through undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by PapaNnamdi: 6:00pm On May 13, 2023
Nigeria wey we de now,

Nobody send ur papa weda na u know book pass for school,

Ogbeni if u no enter street and hustle like a nobody, u will end up thinking about nonsense..

Book no fit help you at this stage of the economy,

It's a dog eat dog world now,
Find connect to get job, or eat dog to climb the ladder..

7 Likes

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Oyindamolah: 6:01pm On May 13, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
Nigeria wey we de now,

Nobody send ur papa weda na u know book pass for school,

Ogbeni if u no enter street and hustle like a nobody, u will end up thinking about nonsense..

Book no fit help you at this stage of the economy,

It's a dog eat dog world now,
Find connect to get job, or eat dog to climb the ladder..
Why do believe they must have connections to get a job?

1 Like

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by PapaNnamdi: 6:08pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
Why do believe they must have connections to get a job?

I believe it strongly cos I have seen it happen in my very eyes on countless interviews,

I talk from 3xperience not hear say

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by MechanicMike: 6:13pm On May 13, 2023
Oyindamolah:
From DM

can u go n find olosho?(no offenscce) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Abolodje: 7:04pm On May 13, 2023
If anybody wan end hin life make him end am dem no dey beg person abeg.
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by kelspinall(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2023
Prettygirl200:
My brother na only God for heaven go fit understand wetyn u write like this. Bc honestly I don't know what you are saying, m even feeling headache right now

lols
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by kelspinall(m): 8:57pm On May 13, 2023
this looks spiritual
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by ajekpaks(m): 12:36am On May 14, 2023
jedaii:
You skipped the part in which your patronize sl*ts, drink and spend money anyhow. Anyway the way back is changing your old habits and building your life back ones at a time. We all have opportunities but the devil can bring friends to pull us away and disguise everything, making it look like we are having a great fun time.

I swear, normal story
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Smartguyboy(m): 12:51am On May 14, 2023
My grandmother always say “ everyone is passing through difficulties but we are all looking for who will come out and cry first that when you will know your problems is childs play to others issue “.

E no easy even for the educated ones life hard thanks to bad government policies and decisions.
We move

7 Likes

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:45am On May 14, 2023
jedaii:
not all patronize sluts. no matter the economic/financial analysis,poverty is poverty.
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:48am On May 14, 2023
kelspinall:
this looks spiritual
datz how they spiritualize everything.

1 Like

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2023
Oyindamolah:
From DM
4get , if u have d guts, seal it. i have thought of lying on the road in order 2 be crushed. i never get mind. anytime we lose d fear, lez also leave dis world ,it is made of issuez, sorrow seemz to be chazing uz.

1 Like

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by judility(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2023
Try learn something. Since certificate did not work for you, we're you able to learn any skill( bricklayer, driving, electrician etc), have you ask yourself this?
At 27 your are not late bro, some are 37 learning and still believing God, don't try what the medium told you or else your suffering will be 3x what you are passing through now, one secret of success is sacrifice to the God you serve, pay your tithe, saw seed in church and try heard you fulfill it and see wonders, all is not about prayer ,
Lastly understand also that this most times is as a result of the country we found our self ,
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by AIG264(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Sorry... I feel like crying for you.
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by SkengRay: 8:33am On May 14, 2023
Bros everybody dey go through one thing or the other. If I tell you my story sef you go see say you nothing do you. No give up but if you die,die dem no dey beg anybody again

1 Like

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Illegal1(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2023
Omoh........honestly bro,ur problem dey learn work for where my own dey..
gv up no follow nah make i never comit sucide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by jedaii(m): 9:20am On May 14, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
not all patronize sluts. no matter the economic/financial analysis,poverty is poverty.
Am not arguing with you. But know this, majority carries the vote
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by ukaface(f): 9:53am On May 14, 2023
Which other type of motivational speech do you want now?
I can only advice you keep living for today, tomorrow takes care of itself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by boltwings: 10:02am On May 14, 2023
secret

read your Bible and pray with it especially Psalms.
Read the Gospels of the bible and let it sink into your head
as you are doing this, fast, pray and ask with faith
Even if your prayers didn't manifest, don't doubt
Seek heavenly and Godly things
Avoid Sexual immoralities
you will smile soon enough if you can do this

in summery, fall in love with God. He will make a way.

it worked for me and it will work for anyone

2 Likes

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by shomutuski(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2023
jedaii:

You need to chill and stop been judgemental, half the time sef you are not right. How do you know he did all that? just on Nairaland
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by chim14(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2023
There's no naija that dont have spiritual problems. Most is of our own making.

There are women you sleep with, ur life will just tank to the bottom.

Why they are some dat after sex, doors will just open and good things will happen like magic. After explainin ur life problems to d babe b4 sex, if she likes u she'll say "don worry money will come". B4 u know it next day ur phone will ring, business wuld start comin.

The problem is if u come chop dat moni no remember d babe u're in trouble. You will lose everything again 🤣

If u hookup & carry woman u will relate with this thing am saying.

I understand d dudes frustration sha, fighting spiritual battle is not easy whether u pray or not.
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2023
jedaii:

Am not arguing with you. But know this, majority carries the vote
this aint politics.
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Rosykitchen: 10:29am On May 14, 2023
Oyindamolah:
From DM

Humans are indeed spiritually blind. He shouldn't have consulted a medium. He did a big spiritual blunder there.

He needs to repent, come to Jesus, get Holy Spirit and everything will go progressive by Godpower at Godspeed.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Prettygirl200(f): 1:36pm On May 14, 2023
AIG264:

Sorry... I feel like crying for you.
Is this some kind of mockery? If it is, just talk now make I answer u in the way of the lord.
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by jedaii(m): 9:38pm On May 14, 2023
shomutuski:

You need to chill and stop been judgemental, half the time sef you are not right. How do you know he did all that? just on Nairaland
I don't know you
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by Nobody: 1:50am On May 15, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
4get , if u have d guts, seal it. i have thought of lying on the road in order 2 be crushed. i never get mind. anytime we lose d fear, lez also leave dis world ,it is made of issuez, sorrow seemz to be chazing uz.
Bro be calming down pls... It will soon be over 🙏
Re: I Am Failure And A Disappointed at my age Advice!!! by MuMuOnBail: 8:29am On May 15, 2023
na wa ooo

The day we on earth know that we are grouped into hierarchy in wealth we will bother less.

find your calling and make money from that and see yourself grow.

The only thing holding you back is stock in your head.

Look around you, use people ignorance and start making money. I AM A LIVING EXAMPLE.

Why I come de give advise like say I no be mumu This is strange to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? / Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! / Am In Luv Wit Our Housegirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.