Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? (3868 Views)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment From Rema? / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage / 'How Sexual Harassment Is Normalised In Secondary Schools' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Quality20(m): 10:04am On Feb 22
Some of these 21st century females really seem so desperate to lure some male folks into sexual illicitly by all cost for reasons best known to them. These girls who are into harassment and seduction of guys use various means which are not normal in the sense of civil every day relationships.
Guys, have you ever experienced any form of sexual harassment, molestation or sexual inappropriateness- what was it and how did it happen, together with ur response or get used to it?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Ogiame: 10:17am On Feb 22
I experienced it in the hands of a Nurse at a private hospital in Otukpo, Benue State when I was down with typhoid.

Asking me when was the last time I had sex and my craziest sexual experience.... I smiled and ignored that question cos I thought nurses have jokes.

But she was not, and became serious when she insisted on walking me to the male restroom to take samples of my urine.

We got to the place and I tried to close that their curtain, but she said I shouldn't, according to her; "Wetin dey there wen I never see before? Kochó”

13 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Quality20(m): 10:43am On Feb 22
I have realised that most men instead of insulting and slapping women who harass them simply just ignore them. That really isn't the be best way to go. Disgrace such ladies so that they won't try it again another time. Because these ladies who sexually harass men usually think that men are beasts who can be easily sexually stimulated and will impulsively act on the sexual impulse- they seem to have failed to realise that men are not hegoats, even he goats do have some level of control over themselves and can't always be impulsively turned on.

14 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Spagi(m): 10:54am On Feb 22
Yes but i pretend to be a gay

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by talk2hb1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22
How do you report Female Molestation as a man without being shamed in return.
We just keep calm and silent, shrug it off as if nothing happened.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by fyzaila: 1:24pm On Feb 22
Very very very few men have the courage and ability to turn down sexual advances from females, this is because most men let their third leg control their thinking Faculty at that particular moment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Quality20(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22
Spagi:
Yes but i pretend to be a gay
but that even very insulting and abusive
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Spagi(m): 1:51pm On Feb 22
Quality20:
but that even very insulting and abusive
yeah if its a male they would say rape.
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by JONSYN7154: 2:26pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:
I experienced it in the hands of a Nurse at a private hospital in Otukpo, Benue State when I was down with typhoid.

Asking me when was the last time I had sex and my craziest sexual experience.... I smiled and ignored that question cos I thought nurses have jokes.

But she was not, and became serious when she insisted on walking me to the male restroom to take samples of my urine.

We got to the place and I tried to close that their curtain, but she said I shouldn't, according to her; "Wetin dey there wen I never see before? Kochó”
I go report you to texas people.

Hahaha.

Kocho, muntaa!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by ObalendeCMS: 3:20pm On Feb 22
I use style to "run" away & avoid every circumstance that will make me be alone with you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Obainoman6: 3:35pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:

This shit is very funny, got me rolling on the floor dude.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Negroid001(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22
I get it often. Women from all spectrums. Married ones, daring juveniles, weird strangers, Hot colleagues.
Even today when it was raining. My guy babe lock me for tight embrace and cuddling for like 3 minutes.

Most surprising was at work when IT student grab me and started doing shi after ac almost freeze her body, I've opened up about it on this platform before.

In all scenarios, I'm indifferent. These women know what they are looking for. And i handle it with maturity and discretion.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by CandidAdmin(m): 6:22pm On Feb 22
Keep it coming guys. Reading cause I got none.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Quality20(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22
Negroid001:
I get it often. Women from all spectrums. Married ones, daring juveniles, weird strangers, Hot colleagues.
Even today when it was raining. My guy babe lock me for tight embrace and cuddling for like 3 minutes.

Most surprising was at work when IT student grab me and started doing shi after ac almost freeze her body, I've opened up about it on this platform before.

In all scenarios, I'm indifferent. These women know what they are looking for. And i handle it with maturity and discretion.
she be like say u a very handsome gentle and so soft that girls feel they can do u anything
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Negroid001(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22
Quality20:
she be like say u a very handsome gentle and so soft that girls feel they can do u anything

I wouldn't say I'm handsome. I'm not ugly either. It actually has to do with one's relevance and the energy you give off.

I flirt too, when it's least expected and in an unconventional way.
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Hungerbadoo: 8:48pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:

oyibobi
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Ogiame: 9:21pm On Feb 22
Hungerbadoo:
oyibobi
Oyi, Abolé?
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by pansophist(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22
Refrain from putting yourself in a position where they could tempt you. If she is not in your presence, then she can't tempt you. proximity is the key here.

You're not worried about a snake's bite because you don't have a snake pet or live in the jungle. So avoid contact. Simple.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by pansophist(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22
And I don't know how you'll do it, but you should also train yourself to be able to resist a naked woman standing right in front of you.

Lots of women genuinely think their unclothedness is irresistible, but if you can't ignore a naked woman as if she is a tree, then you haven't started developing yourself.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Demigod22: 9:43pm On Feb 22
I just ignored or pretend not to get the message. I have few experiences, but man no get time for kpekus.

I have lost my feelings for women, and sometimes, it borders me, other times, I see it as a welcome development.
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by kkins25(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22
That one no exist for my dictionary.. As long as she fine😂😂

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by CandidAdmin(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22
Demigod22:
I just ignored or pretend not to get the message. I have few experiences, but man no get time for kpekus.

I have lost my feelings for women, and sometimes, it borders me, other times, I see it as a welcome development.

Please share!
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Maks27: 11:00pm On Feb 22
Ogiame:

if na man do this kind thing
Jail term don sure for am. This world has been fashioned in a way that everyone believes or thinks a male can not be harassed by a female. Men is to dominate them and their fish brain that what the world knows

This is why I will never take feminism serious
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Hungerbadoo: 12:22am On Feb 23
Ogiame:
Oyi, Abolé?
Obobin, oyi'oche wo'che. Oyi eje aboinu. I greet u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by JONSYN7154: 1:44am On Feb 23
Hungerbadoo:
oyibobi
Am telling you. Oiyi ya bobi nehi.
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by JONSYN7154: 1:45am On Feb 23
Ogiame:
Oyi, Abolé?
obobin. Abakeyole?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by JONSYN7154: 1:47am On Feb 23
Hungerbadoo:
oiyi, abole? Oyi eje gble eje ko'kwei.
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Eagba(m): 5:30am On Feb 23
Since one of my subordinate got completely naked in front of me when visiting and I didn't sex her, seduction don't faze me. I didn't even believe I would stay rooted without doing anything. Tho a trick helped me
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Westerhoffe(m): 6:37am On Feb 23
If I am to count, I'd be counting close to 65 if not more.
So the method is just to laugh it off, make it look like they don't mean it, or I just feign ignorance till they get bored to continue.
No be my plans una go scatter with few minutes rough play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Ogiame: 7:00am On Feb 23
Hungerbadoo:
Anyá Sir
Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by Ogiame: 7:00am On Feb 23
JONSYN7154:
obobin. Abakeyole?
Anyá

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? by balaclava: 7:05am On Feb 23
Before, I use to run at it, it was seen as an opportunity.
Now, I flee from it, it is has come to either steal, kill or destroy.
I am a new creature.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies And Mobile Phone !!!! / Best Ways To Start Making Friends / An Imaginary Love Making Poem 2 MIZMICOLY My Secrete Crush!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.