Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) (54084 Views)

Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28 / Ibrahim Waziri Jnr: The HND Graduate From Nigeria Who Earned A Phd In America / Lady Who Survived A Car Crash That Killed Her Entire Family, Bags PhD At 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Snakedoctor1: 7:19pm On May 13, 2023
lexy2014:

PhD is usually a product of several publications

Says who?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:19pm On May 13, 2023
Snakedoctor1:

Says who?

Says me
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by tonicyril: 7:21pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:
cool

Oya find x in the equation

$200=∆§π√4(©⁸)*{√π}*[©]+(x°¢|8%^).

Is this a regex
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2023
Deliala:
our destiny must be wickedness.
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by inkon: 7:23pm On May 13, 2023
Now, this is commendable. Best way to slay
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Weedhustler: 7:25pm On May 13, 2023
Why is she so ugly?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by jamesversion: 7:27pm On May 13, 2023
Is she a virgin? I don't mind the ugly face.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 7:27pm On May 13, 2023
The atmosphere in Nigeria can kill talents, dreams, aspirations, ambitions, and their likes. If you can break free to get out, make sure the sky is the beginning of your ascent.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 7:28pm On May 13, 2023
I graduated from university after 5 yrs in a state university at age 21 no strike at all...completed my nysc age 22.... I said I'll bag my msc b4 age 25...i come go Federal University.... Dem first strike for like 8 months first... I Don clock 25 now, I still dey run msc... My friends dat went abroad for their own msc are already through.... Yeye country

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Deliala: 7:30pm On May 13, 2023
sonofanarchy:
cheesy
Thank God for you accepting your destiny.But you can still change and be useful to yourself and humanity.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2023
Tijani009:

If she get mind make she come do am for uniben
We are talking of Universities, you are mentioning Uniben. Is that a University or a glorified secondary school? Someone got MSc from University of Cape Town, the best University in Africa and top 100 in the world, you're mentioning one useless Uniben that isn't even top 3000 in the world.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by malaria(f): 7:36pm On May 13, 2023
toy2020:
It can only be outside Nigeria
Even in Nigeria is possible. If u go through normal school system .on the average at 22 23 you are a graduate. Then think of the other years for masters and PhD. Tgat is continuous education non stop
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 7:36pm On May 13, 2023
Abolodje:
Bagged PhD with that worwor face lol na she sabi

She worwor o no be small.

As nobody go gree friend ma, she kukuma Embrace Mathematics.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Lincton: 7:36pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations genius
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2023
Snakedoctor1:
Pls which one be PhD after 20 publications ?

Congrats sha
Yea, there is an option of getting PhD by publications, especially if you've published good papers in top journals in that area of research. You could put them together into a thesis and submit for a PhD after evaluation.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by nimeche: 7:39pm On May 13, 2023
Congratulations to her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:
cool

$200=∆§π√4(©⁸)*{√π}*[©]+(x°¢|8%^).

Found grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2023
lexy2014:

You too go and get diploma in the mushroom university. Pls don't forget to write 20 publications

You need to get educated. I'm actually applauding her achievement as. Ph.D is difficult "even in a lol level university".....and yes, I got my Ph.D at 33.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by ALISMILE(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
At 27??
I was right, she did not school in Nigeria!
Congratulations Dr.
You think Nigeria doesn’t have PHD holders at age 27?
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:
cool

$200=∆§π√4(©⁸)*{√π}*[©]+(x b°¢|8%^).

This your equation ehhn grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by omohayek: 7:53pm On May 13, 2023
Savechild23:
While other Yoluba girl sent to UK to study is busy killing people @22
You are just as contemptible as all the savages calling this woman "ugly". None of you have anything worthwhile to add to the discussion, so you try to drag it down to your gutter level by spitting inane drivel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by masseratti: 7:55pm On May 13, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
At 27??
I was right, she did not school in Nigeria!
Congratulations Dr.
but the school she got her first degree is in Nigeria, Moau.. I think that should be moshood Abiola University if am not mistaken, am not sure tho.. But one thing I observe about mathematics is that your teachers plays a great part in you grasping math... I remember getting F9 in maths and getting A1 in further maths in SS1.. They swapped the teachers immediately, I was called into the principal office when they were trying to find out how I cheated and got A1 in Further maths, I told them point blank please check the other students in my class records if it's not similar.. I told the principal I didn't bother to write much in Maths because I don't understand what the man is saying but the Ghanaian Further maths teacher, won't stop until everyone in the class understands any of his topics before he move on to another topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Bringbackmandat: 8:00pm On May 13, 2023
Abolodje:
compare her with your sister
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 8:02pm On May 13, 2023
No be him fault,na Nigerian university wan turn everybody to sadist ☹️
AgentGoat:

Just say your congratulations and face front.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by omohayek: 8:03pm On May 13, 2023
dgmoni123:
Congratulations 👏
But why girls wey sabi book are always ugly
This is a comforting lie ugly people tell themselves to cope. In fact, the opposite is true: intelligent people tend to be more attractive than the less intelligent.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0160289610001315

https://www.spring.org.uk/2023/03/attrac-2.php

I suppose I can't blame you too much for not knowing this, as few highly intelligent people would want to associate with the likes of you ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Neatest: 8:08pm On May 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian lady, Grace Ogwo has taken to Facebook to celebrate bagging a PhD in mathematics at the age of 27 from a South African university, IGBERETV reports.

She bagged a First Class Honours and was also the best-graduating student in her department during her first degree in Mathematics. She was awarded a PhD after 20 publications. Grace was able to achieve all these despite having a D7 in her WAEC certificate and a C6 in her NECO certificate in the same subject.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100038089142316/posts/pfbid026G4gbgiSUPztqVhSShTxSadbzi3KkgvKXPT6fiytXBmv3JJSo6FFu7QxfB8gHQ5hl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444931/nigerian-lady-celebrates-bagging-phd-mathematics-27-photos/
Surely possible but facebook is not enough proof that she bagged phd at 27.
Some people cruise by using facebook for falsehood.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by babaalagbo11(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
A Nigerian lady, Grace Ogwo has taken to Facebook to celebrate bagging a PhD in mathematics at the age of 27 from a South African university, IGBERETV reports.

She bagged a First Class Honours and was also the best-graduating student in her department during her first degree in Mathematics. She was awarded a PhD after 20 publications. Grace was able to achieve all these despite having a D7 in her WAEC certificate and a C6 in her NECO certificate in the same subject.

She wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100038089142316/posts/pfbid026G4gbgiSUPztqVhSShTxSadbzi3KkgvKXPT6fiytXBmv3JJSo6FFu7QxfB8gHQ5hl/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1444931/nigerian-lady-celebrates-bagging-phd-mathematics-27-photos/
This is impressive
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2023
Abolodje:
But no be she create herself na.
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by Drefaithful(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2023
Sucre6:
And me here got my first degree at 27, omo Nigeria no follow 😏

Congratulations dr

You even try that 27, I was in 200 level. I graduated at 30.

Alhamdulilah gainfully employed....
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by muyeski: 8:14pm On May 13, 2023
sonofanarchy:
cheesy ugly with brain

I prefer her to many of those empty brain called celebrities
Re: Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) by eben97: 8:19pm On May 13, 2023
I studied same course too and even practiced ,...but I haven't recovered from the troubles of mathematics till date, there's a way it. Makes you half normal and half ab.....!! You be one unnecessarily too intelligent and smart even for your own liking,...just a look at a soul, you can draw a lot of conclusion about them. Mathematics is the mother of all science.Kudos sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Nigerian Woman Who Returned To Secondary School After Child Bearing Graduates / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.