Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? (3270 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / 10 things that turn real men off in a lady at first glance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2011
m-ployer:

The Bible said [b]" Houses and wealth are inheritance from fathers but a prudent wife is a gift from God"[/b   When I read that part of the scripture I stopped searching. Beleive me it simply worked!
aaaaawww, that's nice. Lucky you!!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

For your info people who allow the direction of God into their relationship,can nevr go wrong,mind you.I don't know why some people acts as if they know it all,where as they remain blind to the glaring light. You
don't know it all bro, and quit referring to such people as failures,because God himselfd created relationship right from the beginning,therefore we mere humans cannot over ride what has been written before we were created,just because we happen to maybe acquire education or live abroad.

may i ask what are these DIRECTIONS you are talking about?! there is a HUGE difference between doing whats right by the bible AND expecting a "sign from God" to decide if your r/ship is right or wrong.
i will say it ONE MORE TIME: if ANYONE needS a sign from God to DECIDE  if it's right or wrong to stay with a man that shows all the required abilities, has been beating you to a pulp every night, cheating on you etc then i am sorry to say that you need MUCH MORE than God in your life.

God will put the tools in your hand (aka a brain to know right from wrong) but YOU will have to decide whether you want to act on it or not. sadly many like yourself who were waiting for signs are 6feet under by now.

if you were clever then READING your bible would give you all the "signs" you require and you wouldn't need any others to USE YOUR BRAIN AND ACT RIGHT.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by claremont(m): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2011

Who I find in my life has nothing to do with God. I just feel that I will find someone when my heart [and finances] are good and ready.
Seconded!!! grin
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by upendo98(f): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

may i ask what are these DIRECTIONS you are talking about?! there is a HUGE difference between doing whats right by the bible AND expecting a "sign from God" to decide if your r/ship is right or wrong.
i will say it ONE MORE TIME: if ANYONE needS a sign from God to DECIDE  if it's right or wrong to stay with a man that shows all the required abilities, has been beating you to a pulp every night, cheating on you etc then i am sorry to say that you need MUCH MORE than God in your life.

God will put the tools in your hand (aka a brain to know right from wrong) but YOU will have to decide whether you want to act on it or not. sadly many like yourself who were waiting for signs are 6feet under by now.

if you were clever then READING your bible would give you all the "signs" you require and you wouldn't need any others to USE YOUR BRAIN AND ACT RIGHT.

Thank you MBJ for emphasising that.

What happened to people using God given Brains? We are shifting work from our organs to God and by doing so we are telling God he dd wrong to give us a brains. Your foundation can be the word of God but word without wisdom is foolishness.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by MrsChima1(f): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2011
m-ployer:

The Bible said [b]" Houses and wealth are inheritance from fathers but a prudent wife is a gift from God"[/b   When I read that part of the scripture I stopped searching. Beleive me it simply worked!

You said the key word: I stopped searching. If you trust in God you wouldn't have to search for a mate.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by upendo98(f): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2011
Yes a prudent wife comes from God but she aint manna. Gos is not in the biz of bringing women to men's doorstep cz he wants them to be men who put his words to action.
Activate the search engines (eyes,legs,mouth,brains) he naturally gave you and stop behaving like spirits.
Look the same God says 'whoever 'finds' a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour.Seek and ye shall find.[b]Delight yourself in Him and he shall give you your heart's desires.[/b]so how does all this seeking/delighting and finding go?

Do not be lazy and give God unnecessary work cz he wont do the search for you.Not after hes blessed you with brains.
And rem anytime you pick one line of scripture and build your life around it, you mess up good.

Now,even the most faithful make mistakes cz allowing God to guide your relationship is not immunity to failure.
And I will tell you why.He allows us to fail so that we stop boasting. Failures humble us and make us recognise the place of God.So if you ask me,its often the most faithful who fail and make the biggest mistakes.

Relationships are natural things.God only helps us to make decisions in line with His word but we are not immune to failure like everybody else just cz we use Him as shield. Stop applying natural principles and behave like a spirit then you see how that relationship will come tumbling down.

Now back to topic. Well am not a believer in first sight stuff.I got to know and feel you first before my mind can adjust to you being a future partner.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2011
^^well put
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
upendo 98:

Yes a prudent wife comes from God but she aint manna. Gos is not in the biz of bringing women to men's doorstep cz he wants them to be men who put his words to action.
Activate the search engines (eyes,legs,mouth,brains) he naturally gave you and stop behaving like spirits.
Look the same God says 'whoever 'finds' a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour.Seek and ye shall find.[b]Delight yourself in Him and he shall give you your heart's desires.[/b]so how does all this seeking/delighting and finding go?

Do not be lazy and give God unnecessary work cz he wont do the search for you.Not after hes blessed you with brains.
And rem anytime you pick one line of scripture and build your life around it, you mess up good.

Now,even the most faithful make mistakes cz allowing God to guide your relationship is not immunity to failure.
And I will tell you why.He allows us to fail so that we stop boasting. Failures humble us and make us recognise the place of God.So if you ask me,its often the most faithful who fail and make the biggest mistakes.

Relationships are natural things.God only helps us to make decisions in line with His word but we are not immune to failure like everybody else just cz we use Him as shield. Stop applying natural principles and behave like a spirit then you see how that relationship will come tumbling down.

Now back to topic. Well am not a believer in first sight stuff.I got to know and feel you first before my mind can adjust to you being a future partner.
take it easy gurl, u're kinda taking it personal. Nobody knws it all, hence the topic was brought about 2 enable us air our views. Different strokes for different folks. It may not work for you, but it works out well for some other persons, ok?
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

^^well put
cud u expantiate more on this a li2 bit plssss?
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2011
You need me to expatiate on wats already in details?

Been following this thread and my observation is that anyone that has a contrary view isn't really on the same page wv you and you end up thinking they are taking it personally, whereas they are just stating facts and talking reality.

In order not to sound like a broken record, I share CalientMii, MrBrownJay n upendo's views.
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
bhusayor:

You need me to expatiate on wats already in details?

Been following this thread and my observation is that anyone that has a contrary view isn't really on the same page wv you and you end up thinking they are taking it personally, whereas they are just stating facts and talking reality.

In order not to sound like a broken record, I share CalientMii, MrBrownJay n upendo's views.
now, dats better. At least you finally spilled out what was on your mind. Little wonder why you sound this way. Sorry for been judgemental. My badddddd!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
smiley cool cool cool cool
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by iice(f): 4:03am On Sep 28, 2011
promire2004:

lmao. Why on earth would you say dat?

Na lie?
Re: Do You Believe In Meeting And Identifying Your Missing Rib At A Glance? by promire2004(f): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2011
iice:

Na lie?
hmmmm. It's not that badddd!!!! C'mon gurl,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serrious Topic...ladies, Please Advise. / How To Make Your Crush Notice You. / LOVE-DOCTOR: Ask Me Any Relationship Or Love Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.