Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos (40078 Views)

Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by uche87(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2016
Lagos is a place where the struggle for limited resources is keen. All facilities are highly COMMERCIALIZED including love. Things are not always what they seem to be at the surface level, so there is a need for you to 'shine your eyes' before being caught buying the counterfeit.

These are top features of a Lagos prostitute who maybe trying hard to hide her identity to avoid stigma:

(1) Runs girls in Lagos are fond of heavy make-ups:

They are always desperate to create an impression wherever they go. This leads to obviously heavy and colourful make-ups that mayn't even rhyme at all. The 'foundation' could be so strong like she wants to erect a building on her face.

(2) Awkward piercings:

These set of ladies pierce their nose with rings attached. Their ears carry multiple piercings too. Some bold ones go as far as rocking nose rings to show how fashionable they are.

(3) They chew gum indecently:

The act of chewing gum is very paramount among full time prostitutes and 'aristos' seem to have mastered the act well and I wonder the rationale behind it.

(4) Breast display:

As goods are displayed on shelves in the shopping mall, so also the runs girls flash their 'selling points' I.e their area of strength for prospective buyers. They make sure you can a vivid look of what you are up against like the massive boobs, big bum and exposure of the flat tummy or waist.

(5) Tattoos:

In Nigeria today, most decent and well-cultured ladies don't draw tattoos. Most 'female marketers' are fond of conspicuous tattoos which are positioned at strategic points for you to feed your eyes on and they are always quite bold.

(6) Bleached skin:

A fair lady gets more attention and is easily noticeable than a dark one. Runs girls don't joke with bleaching. The skin is unnecessary white while the fingers, toes and knuckles stand out black with the intention to break away like Biafra.

(7) Runs girls in Lagos love expensive phones with busy lines:

When a lady's phone rings incessantly like she is a customer-care agent and you know she isn't selling anything; my guy, she is into 'E-commerce' like Jumia delivering the assumed and the social media is likely her booking office.

(cool When you keep calling her phone and introducing yourself severally:

Runs girls have several clients to deal with. They hardly store numbers until they are sure you have the will to do business. They easily lose track of the identity of their callers and you get poised to re-introduce yourself over and over again.

(9) If she disappears mysteriously like the 2016 national budget from the senate on Friday nights:

Friday nights are sacred nights in Lagos when the 'god of koboko' is worshiped by hardworking men that must have been engaged productively throughout the week. On a night like this, a hot runs girl must have been booked by the highest bidder; hence a dramatic disappearance until Saturday morning.

(10) She is a likely 'selling it' if she spends the entire day sleeping and heads out every night:

Runs girls in Lagos have opposite working schedules, they leave for work when others are returning, and go on recess when others are at work like 'Edo witches' (na joke oh).

- See more at: http://villagetowncrier..com.ng/2016/01/top-10-ways-of-identifying-runs-girl-in.html#sthash.SAmaS20a.dpuf

cc Lalasticlala seun

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by LouisBERG: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2016
*clears throat* the heavy makeup and bleached skin crew are something else. they wanna get an admire by all means. Been real and simple rocks buh some folks suffering from inferiority complex won't even blink an eyelid....sighs "Always wear your personality cos it makes you unique and different"
FTC...
#caLLmeBERG

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by obiorathesubtle: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2016
cool very true! Especially the budget point.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Amiano(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2016
Noted bt Edo people go crucify u today oh

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by donTbone(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by northvietnam(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2016
Night workers

sleep in the day & disappears @ night.

very early early in the morning when others r hustling for bus to commot, she dey cab dey come back house

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2016
kk...oooo
buh u for employ some illustrations undecided
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by 2dice(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2016
Lmfao Biitches will be like
Mtcheww
As if no be you dey Patronise us pass grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Jascon4: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2016
We have different versions of the aforementioned. Apart from the full time group which you exhaustively described, other groups are as follows:

The Part timers and

The Informal.

These groups also have their peculiar characteristics. One of their most common characteristics or means of identification is:

"Can you take care of me"?

Pathetic.

29 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by KimBerlyie: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2016
: grin grin
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Affable0709(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Unusually interesting, 8,9 though... witnessed that...
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Hehehehehehe grin grin
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by prettymina(f): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hmmmm, passing by,,,Missing something duo undecided
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by ashewoboy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2016
Dem plenty for Unilag like crazy.

Lalasticlala, do something.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2016
CONFIRM!!op mind ur bis! cheesy
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
2dice:
Lmfao Biitches will be like
Mtcheww
As if no be you dey Patronise us pass grin
cheesy U get sense!
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by BiggerBangs: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
cryOp your head dey there...one of my girlfriends scores 8 out of the ten point above cheesy

Runs Girls ti take over grin

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
If she disappears mysteriously like the 2016 national budget from the senate on Friday nights, and u decide to search for her in between ... shocked shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by brownjulie(f): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by allanphash7(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by freshness2020: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by ThrillzOfficial: 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2016
lols grin
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by DirtyGold: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Runz ti take over, love o jawo mo
Seems op is a p.imp to know all these
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2016
Count me out undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
I have never seen such a biased writeup in a very long time!

Typical Nigerian, stereotyping tattoos, piercings and nose rings!

I have seen angelic looking girls that are runs girls, I even met one in church back then in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by WebSurfer(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
Maybe this OP need to explain to us what he classified as a runs girl. Or maybe hes reffering to OLoshos..

A girl can have most of this and still not be a runs girl and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by kaywiluv(f): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
cheesy
Re: Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos by Pascal181: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Is not only in Lagos sef. Aniway our budget is still missing so I'm low keyed here I dnt want 2 say anyting further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.