Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? (2792 Views)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 6:16am On May 23, 2023
ageraGT:
The only thing a woman is loyal to is her feelings. Give her a different feeling good or bad and you have her at your finger tips.
you are rightly correct sir!
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 6:20am On May 23, 2023
I just finished gaving the said housewife a vibrant doggy now.She told her hubby she was going to pray at the mosque only to land at my place.Women and sex are overrated sha.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 7:06am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:
I just finished gaving the said housewife a vibrant doggy now.She told her hubby she was going to pray at the mosque only to land at my place.Women and sex are overrated sha.

Hahaha Chai! A VIBRANT Doggy!! Nnna Odikwa serious hahaha. Anyway, that man's wife was bending down like in the mosque, so there was an element of truth in her claim of going to pray.

Fear of the VIBRANT Doggy is the beginning of wisdom o, as Alhaja can now testify

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2023
Pray one day that thier husband will not get you boy, that day you will understand that even your friends won't be able to save you coz nothing can quench an anger of a man that caught his wife cheating...
Pray you won't die from there when caught and tomorrow don't come and complain that your wife is cheating on you.

End time children
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2023
Jakumo:

Hahaha Chai! A VIBRANT Doggy!! Nnna Odikwa serious hahaha. Anyway, that man's wife was bending down like in the mosque, so there was an element of truth in her claim of going to pray.

Fear of the VIBRANT Doggy is the beginning of wisdom o, as Alhaja can now testify
the woman is sick and tired of her hubby as hell.Bloke is a polygamist and lady is 'iyale'-
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 8:11am On May 23, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:
Pray one day that thier husband will not get you boy, that day you will understand that even your friends won't be able to save you coz nothing can quench an anger of a man that caught his wife cheating...
Pray you won't die from there when caught and tomorrow don't come and complain that your wife is cheating on you.

End time children

Relax dude, this entire story is a work of FICTION. Just go with the flow and drop your comment in the same humourous spirit as the OP.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2023
[quote author=seguno2 post=123216083]
This your last sentence get as e be o, seeing as May 29 is fast approaching.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2023
Jakumo:

Relax dude, this entire story is a work of FICTION. Just go with the flow and drop your comment in the same humourous spirit as the OP.
i resemble chinua achebe for your eyes abi?

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:

i resemble chinua achebe for your eyes abi?

Who knows, you might even be Wole Soyinka writing anonymously here to phuck with Nairaland readers as a social experiment.

Meanwhile, I have noted that phrase "Vibrant Doggie" which I will plagiarize at some point without crediting the author at all haha.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by MechanicMike: 8:36am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:
I just added another housewife to my conquest list yesterday.
The fallen woman whom we both formerly bore grudges against each other since we made acquaintance had this to say afterwards:that the more we kept grudges and quarelled,the more she got sexually attracted to me,so much that anytime her husband mounted her,she wished i was the one and she even accidentally uttered my name in bed once.This woman confessed to me that her cunt dripped each time our paths crossed and i cut her dead,ignoring her like she never existed.she said she likes me for being unapologetic self-willed.
I wonder how true that sounds.
HAS anyone felt that way before with someone they are beefing?

..do you ou mean Siofra?? angry
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

nay sir,i don't do online what with all the starving cunts around me.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by siofra(f): 8:47am On May 23, 2023
MechanicMike:

I swear you're a fat, fœœlīṣh ɠöat angry
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by siofra(f): 8:48am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:
I just added another housewife to my conquest list yesterday.
The fallen woman whom we both formerly bore grudges against each other since we made acquaintance had this to say afterwards:that the more we kept grudges and quarelled,the more she got sexually attracted to me,so much that anytime her husband mounted her,she wished i was the one and she even accidentally uttered my name in bed once.This woman confessed to me that her cunt dripped each time our paths crossed and i cut her dead,ignoring her like she never existed.she said she likes me for being unapologetic self-willed.
I wonder how true that sounds.
HAS anyone felt that way before with someone they are beefing?

And you think she didn't add you to her conquest list too? You think it's only men that have conquest list
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 8:48am On May 23, 2023
Jakumo:

Who knows, you might even be Wole Soyinka writing anonymously here to phuck with Nairaland readers as a social experiment.

Meanwhile, I have noted that phrase "Vibrant Doggie" which I will plagiarize at some point without crediting the author at all haha.
haha! Guy you sure say you too no be bad like me whey u dey frown at him social exploits?
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2023
siofra:

I swear you're a fat, fœœlīṣh ɠöat angry

Mike, when a woman talks like this, you are IN like a frigging bandit. She wants to rip your clothes off and ravish you with reckless abandon, I tell you.

Play your cards right, and you'll be playing hide-the-weasel with this lovely damsel before the day runs out.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 8:51am On May 23, 2023
siofra:

And you think she didn't add you to her conquest list too? You think it's only men that have conquest list
fact!
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 8:54am On May 23, 2023
Jakumo:

then i might sue you for B.O.C
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2023
thesilentman:

then i might sue you for B.O.C

I am monitoring this thread closely in order to jot down more literary gems from our undercover man Kongi.

No shaking. Who no know go know. Your royalty check is in the mail.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2023
Jakumo:

I am monitoring this thread closely in order to jot down more literary gems from our undercover man Kongi.

No shaking. Who no know go know. Your royalty check is in the mail.
ah ah!
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by MechanicMike: 9:32am On May 23, 2023
siofra:

Siofra come n sit on my big kondo for only 5 miniute pleasce?....its needs warming up!! (i beg u) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Love Really All That Matters In A Relationship? / Need Your Advice,my Friend Is Inlove With A Cultist Guy. / ~Femis Are The Most Romantic Guys In This World~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.