Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? (2763 Views)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2023
I just added another housewife to my conquest list yesterday.
The fallen woman whom we both formerly bore grudges against each other since we made acquaintance had this to say afterwards:that the more we kept grudges and quarelled,the more she got sexually attracted to me,so much that anytime her husband mounted her,she wished i was the one and she even accidentally uttered my name in bed once.This woman confessed to me that her cunt dripped each time our paths crossed and i cut her dead,ignoring her like she never existed.she said she likes me for being unapologetic self-willed.
I wonder how true that sounds.
HAS anyone felt that way before with someone they are beefing?
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2023
thesilentman:
The fallen woman whom we both formerly bore grudges against each other since we made acquaintance had this to say afterwards:that the more we kept grudges and quarelled,the more she got sexually attracted to me,so much that anytime her husband mounted her,she wished i was the one and she even accidentally uttered my name in bed once.This woman confessed to me that her cunt dripped each time our paths crossed and i cut her dead,ignoring her like she never existed.she said she likes me for being unapologetic self-willed.

I cannot imagine ever getting desperate enough to go after another man's old expired wife. To each his own.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 12:40pm On May 14, 2023
Jakumo:

I cannot imagine ever getting desperate enough to go after another man's old expired wife. To each his own.
Don't talk that way,man.No man owns any woman like a pair of shoes.A woman will fvck any man she wants...maybe the chance hasn't come your way yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2023
thesilentman:

Don't talk that way,man.No man owns any woman like a pair of shoes.A woman will fvck any man she wants...maybe the chance hasn't come your way yet.

More power to you sir.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2023
Jakumo:

More power to you sir.
...becos you didnt see the woman am talking about.you think you can resist her charm if you were in my shoe?
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by ageraGT: 12:47pm On May 14, 2023
The only thing a woman is loyal to is her feelings. Give her a different feeling good or bad and you have her at your finger tips.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 14, 2023
Young, single juicy girls everywhere yet u choose to fvck a useless hoe dodging behind her husband to meet u. Now do u think ur the only one asides her mumu husband who is drilling her? Hope u used protection tho Only weak men fvck other people's wives intentionally to boost their low self esteem. Probably can't get a girl to give it up willingly so u hunt down lonely and loose house wives... Enjoy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2023
ageraGT:
The only thing a woman is loyal to is her feelings. Give her a different feeling good or bad and you have her at your finger tips.
you speak wisely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 12:59pm On May 14, 2023
Runnerzz:
Young, single juicy girls everywhere yet u choose to fvck a useless hoe dodging behind her husband to meet u. Now do u think ur the only one asides her mumu husband who is drilling her? Hope u used protection tho Only weak men fvck other people's wives intentionally to boost their low self esteem. Probably can't get a girl to give it up willingly so u hunt down lonely and loose house wives... Enjoy grin

If di man like old cargo when carry silipas bress for chest, togeda witi toto when trailer go fiti park inside, na him sabi o. Got fobit bat ting.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by donbachi(m): 1:03pm On May 14, 2023
Bro, forget the issue Fg had in evacuating Nigerians from Sudan.... your bus and ticket to hell will come freely.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Karemarealty288(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2023
Well......in no time, she will fall for another man that bears grudges with her and fantasise about him too.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by diogo23: 1:45pm On May 14, 2023
thesilentman:

Read this trash you vomit again and tell me how it sound on your ear, you will share wife with many men . Amen
Please say Amen

5 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Ekundayo7574(m): 1:51pm On May 14, 2023
thesilentman:
I think say this didirin boy get sense before, lol shit brain I wish and pray to God that the husband should see you in the act then kill you throwaway, u are having erection for another man's wife just because of her backside, what a Simp like u

2 Likes

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
I think say this didirin boy get sense before, lol shit brain I wish and pray to God that the husband should see you in the act then kill you throwaway, u are having erection for another man's wife just because of her backside, what a Simp like u
that's harsh, man!
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 2:03pm On May 14, 2023
diogo23:

Read this trash you vomit again and tell me how it sound on your ear, you will share wife with many men . Amen
Please say Amen
Easy,mr fix-the-world!
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2023
Runnerzz:
Calm down...i get juicy young girls too!
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by almarthins(m): 2:15pm On May 14, 2023
thesilentman:

Na woman wey dey like bad boys be that.

Those kind women are wired to fire lustful wishes.

If I were you, no drill married woman o!
Na great offence before God o
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2023
almarthins:

Na woman wey dey like bad boys be that.

Those kind women are wired to fire lustful wishes.

If I were you, no drill married woman o!
Na great offence before God o
like seriously,man,the attention from married is now even nauseatingly too much to me.I think it stems more from my personality than looks.That's the fifth housewife this year,anyway.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2023
thesilentman:

like seriously,man,the attention from married is now even nauseatingly too much to me.I think it stems more from my personality than looks.That's the fifth housewife this year,anyway.

Funny man. Sounds like you're trolling with a fake story. You had me going there for a while though, haha. Good one.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 2:30pm On May 14, 2023
Jakumo:

If di man like old cargo when carry silipas bress for chest, togeda witi toto when trailer go fiti park inside, na him sabi o. Got fobit bat ting.
why do you guys tend to think that housewives are invariably some kinds of dirty old hag?Maybe it depends on your environment cos all i see around me are sweet charming temptresses.Besides,if your wife is no virgin when you married her then it's logical to say that someone has straddled her before.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Jakumo(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2023
thesilentman:

why do you guys tend to think that housewives are invariably some kinds of dirty old hag?Maybe it depends on your environment cos all i see around me are sweet charming temptresses.Besides,if your wife is no virgin when you married her then it's logical to say that someone has straddled her before.

Na so. Sank you pellow kwantiriman
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by kelspinall(m): 2:33pm On May 14, 2023
nope...

lastly she wants you or tryna set u you up,i don't believe a woman fantasizing on someone she beefs with..use ya head .

one more thing...stay tf away from her
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2023
Jakumo:

Guys,most sweet single sisters out there you are all exhalting are mere scumbags-nothing worthwile remarkable about them physically and spiritually.Just glorified semen bin.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2023
Jakumo:

Funny man. Sounds like you're trolling with a fake story. You had me going there for a while though, haha. Good one.
why do you guys find it hard to believe things that you havent experience?Man pass man o,forget.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2023
Karemarealty288:
Well......in no time, she will fall for another man that bears grudges with her and fantasise about him too.
ofcourse you might be right but i don't have any intention of owning her like she's a pair of shoes.
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 2:44pm On May 14, 2023
kelspinall:
nope...

lastly she wants you or tryna set u you up,i don't believe a woman fantasizing on someone she beefs with..use ya head .

one more thing...stay tf away from her
after a series of doggy?Forget,na woman woman go dey be.No big deal.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by almarthins(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2023
thesilentman:

Your case don enter deliverance level o. Anyway, make you no gree for them o.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by etrange: 5:13pm On May 14, 2023
ageraGT:

In other words, a woman is most loyal to herself than any other person. I'd be damned if that doesn't also apply to men.

1 Like

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by thesilentman(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2023
etrange:

In other words, a woman is most loyal to herself than any other person. I'd be damned if that doesn't also apply to men.
you speak wisely,man!
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by PPIA: 7:40pm On May 14, 2023
thesilentman:
Only Rape fantasy angry😖😖
Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by Godwin4444: 3:43pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

u have d brain of a baby

No wonder u said thrash to your mother in law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Had Sexual Fantasies For Someone You Are Beefing? by seguno2: 3:51pm On May 18, 2023
Jakumo:

This your last sentence get as e be o, seeing as May 29 is fast approaching. 😂

However the OP no try at all, bragging about banging another man wife, only to be doing superman for his mother in law on the other thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Dislike Men Who Know Their Worth – Angel Smith / I Have Never Thought My Girlfriend Is On Nairaland And This What Happened / Why Do All Men Enjoy Going Down On A Female?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.