Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots (28177 Views)

Meet The Real Religious BIGOTS Who Are STILL In Power TODAY. / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group / CIA Revision Of Nigeria's Ethnic And Religious Statistics. Shock Alert!! ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by orikoku: 8:46pm On May 14, 2023
Even millitary dey follow shout corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by iwaeda: 9:52pm On May 14, 2023
Nlfpmod, not what I am thinking grin grin grin
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by iwaeda: 7:34am On May 15, 2023
Pray for Nigeria. grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Typing: 8:10am On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
I was agreeing with the report until I got to this.

Maybe biafuro military.

You are a smart man grin

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by orisa37: 9:37am On May 15, 2023
I WILL MAKE NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE AFTER ME.
THE FULANIS ARE COMING BACK WITH A FEROCIOUS UPPERCUT FOR TINUBU.
TINUBU SHOULD PLEASE DISCUSS THIS LETTER PRIVATELY FIRST WITH OBASANJO.
NEXT WITH OBASANJO AND BABANGIDA.
ON MAY 29TH IMMEDIATELY AFTER TINUBU'S ANOINTING, HE SHOULD RETIRE ALL THE SERVICES CHIEFS AND THE ORGANISERS OF THE ONGOING INTRIGUES.
NO ONE SHOULD BE TOO SPECIAL TO SCRAP.
NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by orisa37: 10:17am On May 15, 2023
THE MILITARY SHOULD JUST SHUT UP.
THERE'S NO TRIBALISM, BIGOTRY OR ANY REASON FOR THEIR UNPLEASANT INSINUATIONS AND INTENTIONS TO ORGANISE COUP IN THE SYSTEM.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by orisa37: 11:50am On May 15, 2023
THE MILITARY ARE TERRORISTS, BASTARDS AND UNREPENTANT SONABABEASTS. WE ALL KNOW THIS ALREADY.
THE MILITARY HAVE RULED NIGERIA MORE THAN IT IS NECESSARY. NIGERIA HAS EXPERIENCED THE WORST AND THE BEST OF MILITARY RULE.
BY THE WAY, WHO MADE THEM A SIGNAL, METRE, TRAFFIC LIGHTS AND A REGULATORY STOP AND GO SYSTEM OF UFA DEMOCRACY?
THE MILITARY IS HARASSING NIGERIA.
LET TINUBU BE SWORN IN FIRST. WE PRAY GOD SHALL MAKE HIM A COMMANDER IN CHIEF THAT WILL BE LEGISLATIVELY, EXECUTIVELY AND JUDICIALY, 3 TIERS MORE POTENT THAN ANY MILITARY RULER BEFORE HIM.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Savechild23: 12:11pm On May 15, 2023
Emilokan, nepotism

Most of u supported the drug lord
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Godstiger(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2023
Na now dey notice
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by obembet(f): 12:14pm On May 15, 2023
There are soldiers who have served in army headquarters in Abuja for 10 to 15 years and beyond, all permanented in Abuja without going for any war. While others continue to remain at war or are rotated and taken back after a short period. The same army but different treatments because of sentiments. The generals keep soldiers with them who they only send for foreign missions to make money while the god fatherless continue to fight for the country. Even entitlements are not paid correctly.

So this thing dey everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by seeyounow: 12:16pm On May 15, 2023
kiss kiss

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 15, 2023
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has been vindicated !

Divide Nigeria now una no gree!

Now that the military is complaining, it means Nigeria cup don full.

Any moment from now na 💥

6 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Judolisco(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2023
The military have started complaining... Na wahala bdat

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by KanwuliaExtra: 12:17pm On May 15, 2023
Nigeria under APC and the BUHARIDIOTS!
8 years of SHEER TERROR AND HORROR.

And they have the nerve to think Nigerians were STUUUUUPID enough to vote them back in 2023?

Even if na VOODOO.

4 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by LZAA: 12:18pm On May 15, 2023
Helinues will avoid this thread and go and be shouting IPOB upandan
APCHEAT are a disgrace
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Goodman2023: 12:19pm On May 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the military will be restructured for better service delivery. All the issues raised by the aggrieved soldiers will be addressed and the army will be fully professionalized.

The best among the officers cadre will lead the military irrespective of religion and ethnic background while 50,000 young Nigerians will be recruited to boost the fighting capacity of the military forces.

So baba agbado will be the one doing the posting of officers..I see

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Bridget95(f): 12:19pm On May 15, 2023
What is happening there is an open secret.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by CallmeTrinity: 12:19pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.

Mods again omenka is using this account to derail threads and cause confusion pls keep monitoring too.

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by purplekayc(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
Is this a new thing?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
That's what your politicians worked hard to achieve with the help of stupid citizens like the imbeciles in Nairaland Politics section!

Divide and Rule has remained an effective tool and means for corrupt politicians to do whatever they like without repercussions since the citizens are too busy fighting one another to fully charge at them!

It's absolutely brilliant and has worked in Nigeria so far since 1960!

There is absolutely no hope for this nation or contraption!

As much as I hate to lean towards certain divisive ideologies, I must admit that Kanu and Igboho were right...!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Christistruth02: 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.

If they dare Try Jan 1966 again
they will see Jan 1970 again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3MTW76o4_Y

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by cliqtips: 12:20pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.

So ?
Even if... does that mean you want to discard the message because of the messenger ?

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by onuman: 12:21pm On May 15, 2023
A Boko Haram sympathizer was deliberately chosen to be VP by the Buharideens on course to impose Islamic sharia criminal justice system upon all the states of Nigeria.
Imagine what a Boko Haram sympathizer who declared before the NBA that he will be Commander of the Armed forces of Nigeria if APC wins, can do if given Command of the Armed forces of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Oludara202: 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
iwaeda:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/military-officers-raise-alarm-over-corruption-ethnic-and-religious-bigots-nigerian-army

Nigeria is not worth fighting for or defending. Trust me , you end up dieing for stupid politicians who do nothing but loot the treasury.

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by steeltrust: 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.
don’t worry this poison you’re cooking will back fire one day

Hausa/Fulani has finished their bigotry with buhari now you guys have started with thieftinubu

Make ona de play
Na tay e go tay
Jungle go soon mature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorist busy claiming Nigeria army

You are one of the reasons those officers are complaining angry

Imagine military officers raising this kind of alarm and all you could write is IPOB?

What is the difference between IPOB and AREWA?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by ProphetM0hammad: 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
When i saw " If there's any region considered irrelevant, the region should be allowed to go their way"

I immediately knew it was written by recruit Nsofor from ihiala.

Same way 5 okoros hustling in Abuja gathered themselves and petition the court claiming they are representing FCT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by hammerT: 12:22pm On May 15, 2023
JAKPA UNA NO ONE HERE.

NEXT AFTER BUHARI THE ETHNO-RELIGIOUS BIGGOT, IS TINUBU, ANOTHER ETHNIC TRIBALIST BIGOTED JINGOIST.

'YORUBA LO KAN', STILL HIM NO WIN SW REGION, BUT WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT.

2 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by ProphetM0hammad: 12:24pm On May 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Nigeria under APC and the BUHARIDIOTS!
8 years of SHEER TERROR AND HORROR.

And they have the nerve to think Nigerians were STUUUUUPID enough to vote them back in 2023?

Even if na VOODOO.

Sadly, no better option for now
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by SLOVFO(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.

At least you agreed part of the way...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates As Mamman Daura Turns 80 / Stop The Hypocrisy: Ukraine Treated Black Africans Better Than South Africa Did! / Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.