Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,534 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots (28176 Views)

Meet The Real Religious BIGOTS Who Are STILL In Power TODAY. / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group / CIA Revision Of Nigeria's Ethnic And Religious Statistics. Shock Alert!! ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by toprealman: 2:16pm On May 15, 2023
It is only logical that Hausa military guys serve their people and so should other tribes. This is a good way to start this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by TUTU147: 2:17pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
I was agreeing with the report until I got to this.

Maybe biafuro military.
The truth is that our military are daise,a community in southern kaduna was attack immediately all the soldiers went to buy food but responded immediately the community wants to retaliate.How can all the soldiers go to buy food at the same time, giving the herdsmen chance to kill over 270 people.The same happen in jos until jos people started protesting for the removal of soldiers, replacing them with mobile police.Same during the crisis between hause and yoruba in lagos.Most of the soldiers serving in the south have a different motive,they don't care about the people.The way our military and police operates in the south is different from the way they operate in the north.It is a matter of time, nigeria will not survive it if we continue to operate like this.

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by daddytime(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2023
Cromagnon:
this naive thinking is what put us in this mess and you stupidly want to repeat it?

The wayward human you call a father shouldn't have dumped the semen that made you into the LovePeddler's punnie. He should have made her swallow it. That would have saved us all a curse like you.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Austineva(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2023
TheDarkHorse:
🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄
I smell one man's prophecy about May 29th coming to fulfilment by what i've just read...

Hmmmm... Let's sit back, relax and watch!!!
what was d prophesy bro?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 2:22pm On May 15, 2023
Austineva:
my problem with u is that u a bloody coward who is typing this rubbish from ur kpako room. Wen we are ready to exit d zoo country called Nigeria in armory, come and stand on our way be crushed. D time for noisy making is gone, soon u will see what we got to offer to d zoo, I hope u will be gallant enough to combat with us d great Biafrans. We don't want ur zoo presidency, all we want is Biafra. I hope u can stand us wen d time reach and it's fast approaching
All these nonsense you type here na mouth. You don't need to sweet mouth, try to exit from the zoo and let see now. Remember Your messiah Nnamdi Kanu dey eat watery beans in prison zoo,
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 15, 2023
Austineva:
what was d prophesy bro?

.., about @BAT's unsuccessful inauguration on 29th May and his apprehension by the military.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Austineva(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

.., about @BAT's unsuccessful inauguration on 29th May and his apprehension by the military.
wow! Thanks for sharing bro. Me: I don't care who rules d zoo country, all I want is Biafra and Ododuwa for our Oduduwa Brothers cos Zoo(Nigeria) is irredeemable
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by okoroemeka(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2023
Godfullsam:

Everything is not always about Biafra, yoruba Igbo etc.

The level of corruption and religious sentiment going on in this country is alarming.
We are simply not one country, I don't know why people find it difficult to understand this..

There is no way you will convince me that a yoruba man is not different from a fulani or an Igbo man in terms of ethnicity, language, culture, mindset etc even in appearance sef.

he who still believe in one Nigeria should go to YouTube and watch the old interview sir ahmadu Bello granted Reuters news and what he said about his feelings about the igbos,what these officers said is the simple truth,did we not read last week of a general atawe that looted 8.9 billion naira?what about the 5 soldiers that ran away with #450 million naira loot that was given to them to transport by a general,let's call a spade a spade,from the symbol of the army itself you can easily see the stamp of bigotry and ethic bias,the Arabic inscription is what I can bet my pot of okra soup that 90% of officers in the army cannot read Arabic,

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:
Reading all the stories I concluded that;
1. The writer must be from the Ipob region
2. The group is looking at all means to paint our gallant soldiers bad

We will not grant you your Biafra and we will not allow you to be the president of this country. I will advise the president-elect not to allow any securities from the Ipob region near his securities because all of them are agitating for Biafra. Can you see one pastor from Biafra land that wants to instigate the wife of the president-elect to poison him? I'm very sure if the wife of the president-elect was from Biafra, they will instigate her to kill her husband.

I will advise our gallant soldiers not to relent in their battle against terrorists in this country especially from the Ipob region because they will want to find all means to cause unrest in this country after May 29.

Myopic Sightedness, I Presume 😅😅
Learn, i beg you, to read the writing on the wall. You can't be tall and short, rich and poor, huge and lanky, fat and thin, fair and dark at the same time. You must be ONE.
When water is being poured into a cup continuously until it's filled up and yet the water keeps entering, it's obvious the ground will need to be cleaned and dried up. LET'S ALL PRAY THAT WATER DOESN'T START TURNING TO BLOOD with your type of mentality in the country's control coz there's gonn' be lots of fatalities and this, we pray, shouldn't happen..
It's better the FG learn to not push people to the wall. Oct 20 2020, the forces went against the citizens but this time, the citizens will go against both the forces and the politicians.

This will not look good, Bro..
The Federal Government should act wisely..
The earlier, the better for them, Best For Us coz we're much on top of our businesses here in the southeast and don't depend on government.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 15, 2023
Austineva:
wow! Thanks for sharing bro. Me: I don't care who rules d zoo country, all I want is Biafra and Ododuwa for our Oduduwa Brothers cos Zoo(Nigeria) is irredeemable

Ndị ofe mmanu aburọ nwanne mmadụ ooh..
Ndị afụ enwerọ ụbụlụ chaa chaa..
Ọkà mma inwe enyi si ọfia Sambisa, karịa inwe onye ofe mmanụ dika ezi ọyi.. Fa aburọ mmadụ. Eziokwu ka m n'agwakwa gị oo

Enweghị ihe mu na ndi áhù nwekọrọ..
Ndị ofe mmanụ🙄 mbakwa, chaa chaa..
Na Biafra ka m kwu na ya.. Ọ masi fa, fa jebe okwu Oduduwa nke fa.. Biafra ka m mara, biko.

2 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by gfelo(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2023
I have come across several write up about ill treatment of the military, this is not one or two even three self, what have federal government done about this out cry, why is it too difficult for them to probe the military and find out if what we are seeing online is true.

Something go happen o, we have been warn several times and government will not do anything.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Scamburster(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2023
hammerT:
JAKPA BEFORE NIGERIA KILL YOU.

THERE IS LIFE, DONT DIE FOR NIGERIA.

MAY NIGERIA NOT HAPPEN TO YOU.

JAKPA!
Any means?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Scamburster(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2023
Mjshexy:
Hmm...i smell trouble, they may take it as a joke but somethings are currently going on angry
Aptly put.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Teenaira: 3:30pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.

Or Obifuro military.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Maazieze(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.

Somehow biafra found its way into your gutter face?
What a happy slave you are
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Akumoney(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2023
iwaeda:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/military-officers-raise-alarm-over-corruption-ethnic-and-religious-bigots-nigerian-army

Ehennnnn........The military authorises should check and re-address this situation before it goes out of hand. Nigeria can't survive a Sudan-Like Crisis
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Teenaira: 3:34pm On May 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the military will be restructured for better service delivery. All the issues raised by the aggrieved soldiers will be addressed and the army will be fully professionalized.

The best among the officers cadre will lead the military irrespective of religion and ethnic background while 50,000 young Nigerians will be recruited to boost the fighting capacity of the military forces.

But there is a section of the country that believes they are the best in anything and if you in anyway doubt their self assessment then you are tribalistic.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by WithFact: 3:34pm On May 15, 2023
""They advised that if there is any part of Nigeria considered irrelevant, that region should be allowed to go their way""

though I agreed with the injustice going on in the country but there a species that are not always satisfied even if you give them heaven and earth and their contents.

This species seek to dominate every sphere of the country even though they don't give to others what they expect from others. They corrupt any system,socii, group they found themselves. They have few responsible hardworking and articulated individuals amongst them.

In the end, injustice is injustice. What belongs to everybody should given but nobody should be coward satisfy insatiable greedy few ni matter how loud they us the crying.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Kennitrust(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the military will be restructured for better service delivery. All the issues raised by the aggrieved soldiers will be addressed and the army will be fully professionalized.

The best among the officers cadre will lead the military irrespective of religion and ethnic background while 50,000,000 young Nigerians will be recruited to boost the fighting capacity of the military forces.
shut up, na 50,000,000
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Denoh68: 4:00pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB terrorist busy claiming Nigeria army
NO,THEY ARE ODUDUWA CARNIBALS,THEY WANT TO EAT HUMAN FLESH AND SELL THE SKULLS.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Patrioticman007(m): 4:16pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.

It's very pertinent to note that " Igbos executed the first military coup d'etat and it was base on tribal sentiments" as such they can't claim to be victims.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Fortruth: 4:26pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.

whether e be Biafuro or Nigg Area army, the message is that YOU Mr MAN need to be vigilant…..and not allow nonsense to keep happening in Black Africa
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 4:54pm On May 15, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Myopic Sightedness, I Presume 😅😅
Learn, i beg you, to read the writing on the wall. You can't be tall and short, rich and poor, huge and lanky, fat and thin, fair and dark at the same time. You must be ONE.
When water is being poured into a cup continuously until it's filled up and yet the water keeps entering, it's obvious the ground will need to be cleaned and dried up. LET'S ALL PRAY THAT WATER DOESN'T START TURNING TO BLOOD with your type of mentality in the country's control coz there's gonn' be lots of fatalities and this, we pray, shouldn't happen..
It's better the FG learn to not push people to the wall. Oct 20 2020, the forces went against the citizens but this time, the citizens will go against both the forces and the politicians.

This will not look good, Bro..
The Federal Government should act wisely..
The earlier, the better for them, Best For Us coz we're much on top of our businesses here in the southeast and don't depend on government.
Oga leave all the stories.
We will not give you Biafra and you will not get presidency. If na die make una die. But if you try rubbish, rubbish go consume all of una. You hear me so
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Amumaigwe: 5:12pm On May 15, 2023
seunmsg:

The best among the officers cadre will lead the military irrespective of religion and ethnic background while 50,000 young Nigerians will be recruited to boost the fighting capacity of the military forces.

Funny. No election robber means well. So go find work.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Newness2019: 5:38pm On May 15, 2023
iwaeda:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/military-officers-raise-alarm-over-corruption-ethnic-and-religious-bigots-nigerian-army

MAY GOD USE THESE GALANT, BRAVE, CONCERNED, OUTSPOKEN, SINCERE, COUNTRY-CENTERED, REVOLUTIONARY AND GOD FEARING

SOLDIERS TO RESCUE THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA, FROM THE WICKED, GREEDY, SELFISH AND "GOOD-FOR-NOTHING" BLOCK-HEADS IN THIS

COUNTRY. BOTH IN THE MILITARY AND AMONG POLITICIANS.

THE TIME IS NOW.

GOD BE WITH YOU PEOPLE.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Mozegee: 5:48pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.
. I read all your comments here and I have come to realise that you are senseless and stupid. People you always hate because they are from one particular region are more greater than you. You don't hate people who God has blessed
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:

Oga leave all the stories.
We will not give you Biafra and you will not get presidency. If na die make una die. But if you try rubbish, rubbish go consume all of una. You hear me so

If you had the fate of the world in your hands, i'll be deeply worried about your words.. But out of curiosity, i responded.. ONE MUST HAPPEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.. Your tiny wicked heart can't infringe what's about to come.. Don't let ignorance consume you.. Every human being has the level of what they can take and i'm gladly confident to inform you that the curtains of the days of godfatherism in this "federal system" of a one-sided government is about being drawn. Like i told you earlier, learn to read the writing on the wall, Bro.. Be humble to understand..
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 6:08pm On May 15, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

If you had the fate of the world in your hands, i'll be deeply worried about your words.. But out of curiosity, i responded.. ONE MUST HAPPEN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.. Your tiny wicked heart can't infringe what's about to come.. Don't let ignorance consume you.. Every human being has the level of what they can take and i'm gladly confident to inform you that the curtains of the days of godfatherism in this "federal system" of a one-sided government is about being drawn. Like i told you earlier, learn to read the writing on the wall, Bro. Be Humble
8yrs is a long way to go but your wailing go sweet us. Mr loser consoling himself
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by tonididdy(m): 6:10pm On May 15, 2023
Complaints from the security sector of the country should be taken seriously with iron gloves

…we don’t want a Sudan case where two security apparatus have put the nation in jeopardy.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:

8yrs is a long way to go but your wailing go sweet us. Mr loser consoling himself

If Tinubu stays there for 88years, i'll always feed well, live peacefully in my house as GOD has always had it, feed my wife and children and drive my fast cars.. I don't care, really..
😏 Wailing has practically nothing to do with me.. Just remember these words of mine when your fears turn into your tears in Nigeria😊

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by cardoctor(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2023
Just recruit 50 million youths and the problems will be solved.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 6:28pm On May 15, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

If Tinubu stays there for 88years, i'll always feed well, live peacefully in my house as GOD has always had it, feed my wife and children and drive my fast cars.. I don't care, really..
😏 Wailing has practically nothing to do with me. Just remember these words of mine when your fears turn into your tears in Nigeria😊
Who asks you all this jargon? Empty barrels make the loudest noise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.