Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots (28172 Views)

Meet The Real Religious BIGOTS Who Are STILL In Power TODAY. / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group / CIA Revision Of Nigeria's Ethnic And Religious Statistics. Shock Alert!! ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Angelfrost(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2023
Tntsi:
The only hope of Nigeria is the coming obedient new Nigeria.

The obedient Nigeria will reset the nation.

Sadly... Obidatti won't be that different!

When the foundation is rotten, even the most righteous will fail woefully!

A nation built on a rotten and decayed foundation of corruption, bigotry, ethnicity and religion can never make progress!

It will always be a case of the crabs put inside a basket where those trying to climb out are pulled back into the basket by those unable to.

2 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by kvin33: 12:25pm On May 15, 2023
They justified madness in the name of "we are punishing Igbo people". Just like Sudan, they have destroyed the country. The useless outgoing imb3cile and his brainless "operation python dance 7" in the East with his UGM. You wanted the military, you have it, you destroyed it. You wanted the oil, you have it, you destroyed it. You want Aso villa forever....hehehe...you have it. Na today? You think you are doing Igbo man. Lunatics.

4 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by yarimo(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2023
CondenseMilk:

You are one of the reasons those officers are complaining angry

Imagine military officers raising this kind of alarm and all you could write is IPOB?

What is the difference between IPOB and AREWA?

where was he during Jonathan administration?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by CallmeTrinity: 12:27pm On May 15, 2023
yarimo:
where was he during Jonathan administration?

Your brain can't handle complex discussions like this. Please go to romance section or cartoon section let the adults here discuss the severity of this alarm.

Bye

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 15, 2023
🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄
I smell one man's prophecy about May 29th coming to fulfilment by what i've just read...

Hmmmm... Let's sit back, relax and watch!!!

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by KanwuliaExtra: 12:29pm On May 15, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Sadly, no better option for now

There are always options, but Nigerians must fight for them. Not fold arms and wait for God to cane down and work magic.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by ginggerxy: 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
I was agreeing with the report until I got to this.

Maybe biafuro military.
Your likes are the problem of this country

2 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by itsene: 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
Be wary of information from foreign sources designed to destabilize.
They will current events in the country to form the nexus of their campaign.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by yarimo(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Your brain can't handle complex discussions like this. Please go to romance section or cartoon section let the adults here discuss the severity of this alarm.

Bye
This very simple question and you must answer it. Where was the so called army during Jonathan administration?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by hammerT: 12:31pm On May 15, 2023
JAKPA BEFORE NIGERIA KILL YOU.

THERE IS LIFE, DONT DIE FOR NIGERIA.

MAY NIGERIA NOT HAPPEN TO YOU.

JAKPA!

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by ProphetM0hammad: 12:31pm On May 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

There are always options, but Nigerians must fight for them. Not fold arms and wait for God to cane down and work magic.

Options like?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by aklion: 12:32pm On May 15, 2023
Impressive. Still nobody go help among the elite. All in it together bringing down this nation.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by onuman: 12:33pm On May 15, 2023
How about a 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria tactically set up by Buharideens?

After 8 years of Muslim presidency of Buhari;
another possible 8 years of Muslim Tinubu;
another possible 8 years of Muslim Shettima.
All in effort to make Nigeria become an Islamic Republic to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Buhari vowed in Kaduna in 2001 to not relent until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria. He is on, sticking to his vow.

The earliest demands of Alhaji Tanko Mohammed appointed Chief Justice of Nigeria by president Buhari was for the inclusion of Sharia criminal justice system in the constitution of Nigeria.
Sharia criminal justice system includes stoning blasphemers to death; stoning women to death for adultery; cutting out the hands of thieves; among other morribund punishment systems.
Northern military dictators who supervised the drafting of Nigeria's Constitution refused to incude Sharia criminal justice system in the constitution because they must have known the catastrophe its inclusion would cause in a Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and non-Muslims.

But between 1999-2001, political and religious leaders of 12 far north of Nigeria urinated on Nigeria's Constitution through adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal justice system. Boko Haram quickly emerged after and says that it's fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system.
Talibanization of Nigeria is on the move by Buharideens in their recent plot for 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by KanwuliaExtra: 12:35pm On May 15, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Options like?

Form new parties with inspiring minds and give Nigerians the option to vote in productive dories and souls, not MEDIOCRES!

INEC HAS TO BE TRULY INDEPENDENT.
The worst agency in Nigeria.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by ProphetM0hammad: 12:36pm On May 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Form new parties with inspiring minds and give Nigerians the option to vote in productive dories and souls, not MEDIOCRES!

Remove nude from your profile first before we continue
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by adecz: 12:37pm On May 15, 2023
Everything about Buhari is, religion
and Fulani interests first, everyother
interest is secondary ❗️❗️😕😕😕

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Oxfordgrade: 12:37pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.
the group has a valid point... And i was also disappointed by the last paragraph, sound like normal slogan among ipod members. But trutg be told, the most honest and selfish region in this country is the north. I love them for their honest and modesty; but hate their selfish attitude toward power. In summary, religiously: both south and north are guilty as alleged.

2 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by KanwuliaExtra: 12:39pm On May 15, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Remove nude from your profile first before we continue

I don’t know why people go to look at profiles.
I don’t. Read the messages and avoid distractions.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]

Maybe biafuro military.

What do you know. As an agbado supporter logical reasoning will be naturally far from you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Mjshexy(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2023
Hmm...i smell trouble, they may take it as a joke but somethings are currently going on angry

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by BluntCrazeMan: 12:41pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Maybe biafuro military.
That was how you guys saw VOTE WISELY” to mean “VOTE FOR PETER OBI”.

2 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by ProphetM0hammad: 12:42pm On May 15, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I don’t know why people go to look at profiles.
I don’t. Read the messages and avoid distractions.
Who snapped the picture
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by sammiewrite(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
When i saw " If there's any region considered irrelevant, the region should be allowed to go their way"

I immediately knew it was written by recruit Nsofor from ihiala.

Same way 5 okoros hustling in Abuja gathered themselves and petition the court claiming they are representing FCT
Are you paying them any attention? Let these group of soldiers mention the region they come from, and the region they consider "irrelevant" per their writeup, maybe we can take things up from there. I have never seen a people so engrossed in victimhood so much even the exposed and educated amongst them are not spared. They can now lend their voices - where were they during the time of GoodLuck Jonathan? Where where they when Buhari shut down our borders unnecessarily, leading to inflation and avoidable hardship on the common man? All the killings that had been happening in Benue, Taraba and Kaduna, and even the South East where they have lost most of their colleagues, how many of these have they lend their voices to? Where were they when Buhari confiscated our money and was flouting multiple court orders?

1 Like

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Abiliboi: 12:44pm On May 15, 2023
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=123135602]
So what do you want me to do? I should help you carry placards and start screaming biafuro or what?

You have elected leaders at all levels of govt, tell them what you want and stop disturbing my mention.

Nobody is holding you down in Nigeria, you are free to tell your leaders what you want. Besides, nobody is forcing anyone to leave his village and start travelling to Lagos, Kano, Kaduna and Oyo state.

Personally, if I have my way, all these noise about biafuro would have been over about 20 years ago. We Nigerians would have been doing our things our own way very peacefully.

Gibberish! Think outside the box and look inwardly in sensitive cases. Tribalism will ruin you if you refuse to think well
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by 4ward4: 12:44pm On May 15, 2023
I was in traffic somewhere in Abuja and the next car to me Was a BMW , the occupant was a lieutenant .Most likely from the Northern Region, he truly doesn't look like someone who have been under the harsh weather.
Reason why I will never allow my family or anyone close To me in joining the Nigeria Force. You up for a waste.
The North west & East are out to Pollute the Nigeria army & this is just two Zone out of 6 zones

4 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by CyberHustle: 12:44pm On May 15, 2023
Some officers have been in war front almost for 13 years and others in Abuja permanently stationed there.

3 Likes

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Ttipsy(f): 12:48pm On May 15, 2023
We are blacks
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by PapalsBull(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
That's what your politicians worked hard to achieve with the help of stupid citizens like the imbeciles in Nairaland Politics section!

Divide and Rule has remained an effective tool and means for corrupt politicians to do whatever they like without repercussions since the citizens are too busy fighting one another to fully charge at them!

It's absolutely brilliant and has worked in Nigeria so far since 1960!

There is absolutely no hope for this nation or contraption!

As much as I hate to lean towards certain divisive ideologies, I must admit that Kanu and Igboho were right...!
Glad you are taking stance instead of being neutral and being called Patriot while your Homeland is taken over.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by bluefilm: 12:49pm On May 15, 2023
onumadu:

Hmm ...
I smell trouble.

What kind of trouble
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Hatrick01: 12:49pm On May 15, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b] I was agreeing with the report until I got to this.
Maybe biafuro military.
and who is taking u serious?
Agbadorian
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by onuman: 12:50pm On May 15, 2023
adecz:

Everything about Buhari is, religion
and Fulani interests first, everyother
interest is secondary ❗️❗️😕😕😕

Buhari's million and million votes from the 12 sharia states started after his vow in 2001 before a huge crowd of Muslims in Kaduna, that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria. If Buhari had contested for 3rd term in 2023, he would have got the same million and million votes from the sharia states.

Buhari's only interest in
politics is for expansion of Islamic religion and Fulani to all the states of Nigeria, nothing else goes for him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Medical Association Decorates Senate President Bukola Saraki (Pictures) / Akpabio: I Didn’t Sexually Harass Aniete Ekong / Federal Government Buys 7 New Buses From Innoson For Abuja Airport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.