Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots (28175 Views)

Meet The Real Religious BIGOTS Who Are STILL In Power TODAY. / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group / CIA Revision Of Nigeria's Ethnic And Religious Statistics. Shock Alert!! ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:

Who asks you all this jargon? Empty barrels make the loudest noise

Of course u're empty and now, u're wailing😅
So stop making your noise and listen, child😏
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by justmondris: 6:41pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:
Reading all the stories I concluded that;
1. The writer must be from the Ipob region
2. The group is looking at all means to paint our gallant soldiers bad

We will not grant you your Biafra and we will not allow you to be the president of this country. I will advise the president-elect not to allow any securities from the Ipob region near his securities because all of them are agitating for Biafra. Can you see one pastor from Biafra land that wants to instigate the wife of the president-elect to poison him? I'm very sure if the wife of the president-elect was from Biafra, they will instigate her to kill her husband.

I will advise our gallant soldiers not to relent in their battle against terrorists in this country especially from the Ipob region because they will want to find all means to cause unrest in this country after May 29.

You did not notice that some soldiers are now collecting bribes at checkpoints?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Randy111(m): 6:41pm On May 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the military will be restructured for better service delivery. All the issues raised by the aggrieved soldiers will be addressed and the army will be fully professionalized.

The best among the officers cadre will lead the military irrespective of religion and ethnic background while 50,000 young Nigerians will be recruited to boost the fighting capacity of the military forces.

Why 50,000 youths? I thought tinubu said he is recruiting 50 million youths into the army?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 6:50pm On May 15, 2023
justmondris:

You did not notice that some soldiers are now collecting bribes at checkpoints?
No be today that one dey happen
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Mayeldah(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2023
Seize power then. It happened in Guinea and Mali

We need to reset this country and only a temporary military seizure of power can do that for now

The fulanization of the security apparatuses in this country killed the military

Buhari, it shall never be well with you and your generation
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 6:53pm On May 15, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Of course u're empty and now, u're wailing😅
So stop making your noise and listen, child😏
Of course you are empty barrel because nobody ask you how dey feed you family. If you want to suffer for Tinubu president, that one no consign us.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:

Of course you are empty barrel because nobody ask you how dey feed you family. If you want to suffer for Tinubu president, that one no consign us.

Impossible it is..
You will wail and pass on without help when Obi becomes President or Biafra is set apart..

QED😏
This is the bone of contention..
Know this and know peace of your passing on
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by AnanseK(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2023
Igbos infiltrating the military, January 1966 must never be repeated.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by orisa37: 7:14pm On May 15, 2023
IT IS A COCK AND BULL ALARM.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by orisa37: 7:17pm On May 15, 2023
IT IS A COCK AND BULL ALARM.
ALKALI IS READY TO DEAL RUTHLESSLY WITH ANY CRIMINAL MILITARY OR CIVILIAN.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 7:17pm On May 15, 2023
TheDarkHorse:

Impossible it is..
You will wail and pass on without help when Obi becomes President or Biafra is set apart..

QED😏
This is the bone of contention..
Know this and know peace of your passing on
No one will wail when Peter Obi become the president of Biafra but we will not allow you to get your Biafra. Your Biafra has been buried with Ojokwu a long time ago
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Mantilla(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2023
If research are done properly, there is one race at bay.
The Army is the most rotten entity in Nigeria.

If they don't see a change soon , coup is eminent.

Things happening today are not far from what triggered the first military coup.The only difference between then and now is that top military officers are Northerns .
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:

No one will wail when Peter Obi become the president of Biafra but we will not allow you to get your Biafra. Your Biafra has been buried with Ojokwu a long time ago

You're just wailing soo much... Be calm, child..
"We" as though you're the government?
Oh no you're not..
I said Nigeria not Biafra, you had a typographical error back there.. Peter Obi shall be the President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria or Biafra is set apart in our peace and ur pieces.. Better go and die now oo

QED.. 😏😏child of hate.. be calm
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by broadman20: 7:28pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:
Reading all the stories I concluded that;
1. The writer must be from the Ipob region
2. The group is looking at all means to paint our gallant soldiers bad

We will not grant you your Biafra and we will not allow you to be the president of this country. I will advise the president-elect not to allow any securities from the Ipob region near his securities because all of them are agitating for Biafra. Can you see one pastor from Biafra land that wants to instigate the wife of the president-elect to poison him? I'm very sure if the wife of the president-elect was from Biafra, they will instigate her to kill her husband.

I will advise our gallant soldiers not to relent in their battle against terrorists in this country especially from the Ipob region because they will want to find all means to cause unrest in this country after May 29.

Hahahaha!

Who are the we?

Are you not the people soldiers beat for chasing away Fulanis in your area?

What of those who killed Afanifere leader's daughter, are they also we?

I know understand why you lost Kwara state to Fulanis.

The only state that has an Emir in the south,
Very useless people, always pretending all is well but are suffering and complaining in sile

Cowards, women in men's clothing.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:

..., and thank GOD you confirmed that there will definitely be Biafra no matter who becomes the President.. Thank you for your acknowledgement even though we dont need it and you didn't consciously do that though.. It shows your heart sees it but your empty abstract brain chooses to be unnecessarily stubborn to a course that has been established.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 7:43pm On May 15, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Who are the we?

Are you not the people soldiers beat for chasing away Fulanis in your area?

What of those who killed Afanifere leader's daughter, are they also we?

I now understand why you lost Kwara state to Fulanis.

The only state that has an Emir in the south,
Very useless people, always pretending all is well but are suffering and complaining in sile

Cowards, women in men's clothing.
Kai, it pains you. No be me deny Peter obi president, no be me arrest Nnamdi Kanu, no be me sacrifice 2 million Biafra people when ojukwu runaway like a woman to ivory coast. I beg frustration dey kill o
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by broadman20: 8:44pm On May 15, 2023
khalling2008:

Kai, it pains you. No be me deny Peter obi president, no be me arrest Nnamdi Kanu, no be me sacrifice 2 million Biafra people when ojukwu runaway like a woman to ivory coast. I beg frustration dey kill o

Hahahaha!

I wonder who is in pains here?

Is it Awolowo that'was beating up and his helicopter scattered in Aba and later sent to Calabar prison?

Is it Abiola that we boldly prevented from being the president through Prof Humphrey Nwosu?

Is it people who we have finished buying their properties and chased them into the bridges and their local villages?

You killed 100 million Igbos and they came back controlling your business environment forcefully advancing winning most of your political positions.

Buying up your estates,

Oh if you have Shame you should be crying and blaming your bad future.

Obasanjo has been president and this Criminal you are pushing but how good has it made you feel?

Have it given you a decent living like me?

Have you built houses like me and my brothers?

You deserve to be crying sincerely speaking.

What additional things has political positions done for you?

Olodo who are used as a sacrifice.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 9:00pm On May 15, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

I wonder who is in pains here?

Is it Awolowo that'was beating up and his helicopter scattered in Aba and later sent to Calabar prison?

Is it Abiola that we boldly prevented from being the president through Prof Humphrey Nwosu?

Is it people who we have finished buying their properties and chased them into the bridges and their local villages?

You killed 100 million Igbos and they came back controlling your business environment forcefully advancing winning most of your political positions.

Buying up your estates,

Oh if you have Shame you should be crying and blaming your bad future.

Obasanjo has been president and this Criminal you are pushing but how good has it made you feel?

Have it given you a decent living like me?

Have you built houses like me and my brothers?

You deserve to be crying sincerely speaking.

What additional things has political positions done for you?

Olodo who are used as a sacrifice.

You said all the nonsense because we didn't allow your Peter obi to be the president. I'm less concerned about your life and your family problem, what I'm concerned is that no Biafra no referendum for you people. You and your people will wail for another 8yrs of Tinubu president. If you like buy all the land in Nigeria but the real koko is that no biarfraud for you and your people. You will continue to be the 3rd class citizen in Nigeria.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by lexy2014: 11:55pm On May 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the military will be restructured for better service delivery. All the issues raised by the aggrieved soldiers will be addressed and the army will be fully professionalized.

The best among the officers cadre will lead the military irrespective of religion and ethnic background while 50,000 young Nigerians will be recruited to boost the fighting capacity of the military forces.

Is that so? If now you are saying Tinubu has all the solutions, what were you defending and supporting buhari for since 2015?

On what basis was Tinubu using to promote buhari as the only solution to Nigerias economic and security challenges?

Can you no longer defend buhari or is it just sycophancy for the sake of it?

Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by broadman20: 2:52am On May 16, 2023
khalling2008:

You said all the nonsense because we didn't allow your Peter obi to be the president. I'm less concerned about your life and your family problem, what I'm concerned is that no Biafra no referendum for you people. You and your people will wail for another 8yrs of Tinubu president. If you like buy all the land in Nigeria but the real koko is that no biarfraud for you and your people. You will continue to be the 3rd class citizen in Nigeria.

Hahahaha!

You know you can't survive without us naa?

You know you need us more than you need your life?

Can you live in Nigeria with the Fulanis if we leave Nigeria? Nooooooo, you can't!

For you and your Tinubu's presidency, an 87 years old Drug Criminal?........ Hmmmmm!

Let's see if he will survive it and let's also see who laughs at last?

You don't like me, I don't like you, I want to leave you, but you are always crying and afraid of me leaving you,

Are you not a FOOL?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by khalling2008: 4:41am On May 16, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

You know you can't survive without us naa?

You know you need us more than you need your life?

Can you live in Nigeria with the Fulanis if we leave Nigeria? Nooooooo, you can't!

For you and your Tinubu's presidency, an 87 years old Drug Criminal?........ Hmmmmm!

Let's see if he will survive it and let's also see who laughs at last.

You don't like me, I don't like you, I want to leave you, but you are always crying and afraid of me leaving you,

Are you, not a FOOL?
Yes, Tinubu is 87yrs but he will be your next president and rule you and your generation for 8yrs. I know that's what pains you and your generation. There is nothing you can do about it. You said more about Buhari, Buhari will finish his tenure in the next 2weeks, nothing happen to him, he is still strong and hearty. We have used to all your propaganda, you will continue to wail for good 8yrs.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by ogbe88(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2023
If you ppl are wise, this is a sign of something to come.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by ogbe88(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Military cannot make that comment.

But to you, the military can say such, so don't get into my mention again with any bullshit.

Bye.
Kindly keep quiet, you have been warned.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by NairaMaster1(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2023
seunmsg:

I agree with you
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by NairaMaster1(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
[b][/b]
I was agreeing with the report until I got to this.

Maybe biafuro military.

Continue to support evil. When boko haram started with Christians, they were jubilating, today everyone is leaking the sweet directly.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by broadman20: 9:07am On May 16, 2023
khalling2008:

Yes, Tinubu is 87yrs but he will be your next president and rule you and your generation for 8yrs. I know that's what pains you and your generation. There is nothing you can do about it. You said more about Buhari, Buhari will finish his tenure in the next 2weeks, nothing happen to him, he is still strong and hearty. We have used to all your propaganda, you will continue to wail for good 8yrs.

See this mumu?

You talk so much as your life depends on the presidency of Nigeria.

What is the faith of Ogun people after Obasanjo's presidency?

What is the fate of Bayelsans after Jonathan's presidency?

Buhari's government destroyed Katsina's people peace that Banditary is the order of the day. The useless idoit was even in Katsina when the Kankara boys were kidnapped.

God knows I've made tremendous progress and many IGBOS have inspite of his uselessness to NIGERIANS. No useless president will deter us ,let me sink it into your dead brain.

As for that useless Criminal you are parading as president select, you will regret ever bringing him on board just mark my word.

Olodo.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by ogbe88(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2023
khalling2008:

No be today that one dey happen
U talk like a child.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by profmallor: 9:39am On May 16, 2023
May God reward Buhari and his cronies for all they have done to Nigeria. Either good or otherwise.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by OfoIgbo: 2:11pm On May 16, 2023
orisa37:
THE MILITARY SHOULD JUST SHUT UP.
THERE'S NO TRIBALISM, BIGOTRY OR ANY REASON FOR THEIR UNPLEASANT INSINUATIONS AND INTENTIONS TO ORGANISE COUP IN THE SYSTEM.

I will not support any undemocratically-elected government, if a coup is organised against the government.

The solution is to ensure that anyone that is sworn in MUST be duly elected by Nigerian electorates., failing which I may even support any government that intends to root out an undemocratically-elected government, with intentions of brining in a democratically-elected president.

grin grin grin grin

I hope the military notes what I wrote down here.
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by orisa37: 3:56pm On May 16, 2023
OfoIgbo:

I will not support any undemocratically-elected government, if a coup is organised against the government.

The solution is to ensure that anyone that is sworn in MUST be duly elected by Nigerian electorates., failing which I may even support any government that intends to root out an undemocratically-elected government, with intentions of brining in a democratically-elected president.

grin grin grin grin

I hope the military notes what I wrote down here.

IT IS ONLY YOU WHO UNDERSTAND THE NONSENSE THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN UP THERE.
PROF. MAHMOOD IS INEC CHAIRMAN AND IT IS HE THAT HAS THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DECLARE A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED WINNER AND HE HAS DONE WHAT HE IS PAID TO DO.
WHY ARE YOU NOW ATTEMPTING SUICIDE BEFORE YOUR TIME?
Re: Military Officers Raise Alarm Over Corruption, Ethnic And Religious Bigots by OfoIgbo: 5:15pm On May 16, 2023
orisa37:

IT IS ONLY YOU WHO UNDERSTAND THE NONSENSE THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN UP THERE.
PROF. MAHMOOD IS INEC CHAIRMAN AND IT IS HE THAT HAS THE CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO DECLARE A DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED WINNER AND HE HAS DONE WHAT HE IS PAID TO DO.
WHY ARE YOU NOW ATTEMPTING SUICIDE BEFORE YOUR TIME?

Prof. Mahmood is employed to declare the DULY elected president.

Prof. Mahmood is not employed to declare someone who is not DULY elected by the people, as the president.

If Prof. Mahmood declares someone who is NOT DULY elected, that declaration is null and void and treasonable.

Prof. Mahmood could be charged for treason, if Tinubu is sworn in as the president. That is when the crime of treason is well and truly committed.

Those who will expose themselves to treason charges, if Tinubu gets sworn in are
Tinubu
Shettima
Prof. Mahmood
Possibly Buhari
The Chief Justice of the Federation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Dashes Into NUJ Office, Says He's Tired Of Life And Wants To Die / Otunba Akinyele Arrested For Fraud In London / The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.