Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship (3300 Views)

How Do I Regain My Virginity And Also Feel Like One? I'm In Regrets! / How Do I Regain My Esteem That I Ve Lost To My Girlfriend? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Can we see some of your chats? Especially the one she called u insecure
Lmao.... U kidding right
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Afonjacrusder(f): 10:43am On May 15, 2023
Ozzyk:

Thank you I moved on already

Honestly if you chat or plead with her again I won't be happy with you.
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Truthsoldier(m): 11:25am On May 15, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients, dump the modafuka
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by ghettochild(m): 1:14pm On May 15, 2023
Deep down you know what to do n u r asking us
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by BobbieZion(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2023
Once did that.....
But I sincerely apologized to her in text and person.
Never showed interest in her again and I kept my head high even when I saw her.
Months later Banny always wanting to start a conversation and acting all funny around me.
I now rapport with her on a friendship level, and keep her at arms length.
Never condone disrespect, speak your mind and move on. Don't allow yourself to be marched upon, nobody is indispensable.
Let everyone know you can't be treated like trash.
Still learning to control my anger though.
I'm very cool and easy to ride with,maybe that's I'm misunderstood.
Don't test me...

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by SenecaTheYonger: 1:33pm On May 15, 2023
Ozzyk:

Lmao.... U kidding right

No. Your chat will give us a clue. Most people chat like proper simps without knowing
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:12pm On May 15, 2023
So am thinking about just giving her space,and focus on more important things I need,to regain my pride and ego.
THIS IS THE BEST ADVICE
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

No. Your chat will give us a clue. Most people chat like proper simps without knowing
Very unnecessary to screenshot chats here.
Let go bruhhh
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2023
ghettochild:
Deep down you know what to do n u r asking us
I knew what to do just throwing it up to know if I'm taking the right step
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2023
Afonjacrusder:

Honestly if you chat or plead with her again I won't be happy with you.
Bruh i deleted numbers, pictures
I moved on
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by MechanicMike: 6:47pm On May 16, 2023
Ozzyk:

It's not compulsory to comment... I asked for advise not insults

If u need masculine,u are gay sir. Real mens are born with masculine!!!(no offenscce) angry
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by thesilentman(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2023
You bleeped up
to apologise to a woman on what you believed is right.
That is where you erred.Women want men to mean what they say and say what they mean.IF only you had ignored her after you insulted she'd have rushed back to you and love you the more.Bottom line:she percieved you as weak and not being yourself.And women don't fancy weak men.
Solution:ignore her completely,identify with a new gal even if she's not up to her standard.See what happens.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by iInjureHerYansh: 9:34pm On May 16, 2023
I also have the same experience recently. In this case I didn't drag I just move on with my life. I gave a time space of when she will contact me. She didn't contact tull elapsed.
Case closed.
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
I also have the same experience recently. In this case I didn't drag I just move on with my life. I gave a time space of when she will contact me. She didn't contact tull elapsed.
Case closed.
I ignored her for 24 hours only and I woke up to her (hi) on whatsapp 😂

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by anthonyuncle(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2023
she has obviously relegated you to the lower league.

stop apologising, focus on yourself and hustle.
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2023
anthonyuncle:
she has obviously relegated you to the lower league.

stop apologising, focus on yourself and hustle.
Bruh I realised that lately
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by anthonyuncle(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2023
Ozzyk:

Bruh I realised that lately

move on
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by thesilentman(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Three months into a relationship you verbally abused your lady. The earlier you realize that gone are those days women worship the ground men work on just because they are men the better for you.

Stop trying to win her back, she's gone for good. Work on your anger management and do better next time.
Chai! This is harsh o.
So gone are the days women worship the ground men walk?Not true for all men sha.
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 17, 2023
thesilentman:

Chai! This is harsh o.
So gone are the days women worship the ground men walk?Not true for all men sha.
It's the truth, these days for a woman to "worship" you , you have to offer more than just being a man?

That's if you are the highest bidder will a woman worship you.

If you have character problem as a man nowadays, you will be used and dumped grin grin
or silently discharged like Op

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by thesilentman(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
It's the truth, these days for a woman to "worship" you , you have to offer more than just being a man?

That's if you are the highest bidder will a woman worship you.

If you have character problem as a man nowadays, you will be used and dumped grin grin
or silently discharged like Op
i so much agree with you.And you are intelligent,too!
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2023
thesilentman:

i so much agree with you.And you are intelligent,too!
Thank you for the feedback. It's well appreciated.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2023
You don enter trap grin
But nigga give her space mek she miss you and if she doesn't.
Move fuckin on
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2023
luvyaself95:
You don enter trap grin
But nigga give her space mek she miss you and if she doesn't.
Move fuckin on
I ignored her barely 48 hours I work up to her message this morning....
I still ignored her

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Patented: 6:30pm On May 17, 2023
Ozzyk:
Hi guy, so about 3 months ago I met this lady we got talking and enter relationship. She was all sweet and lovely until we had misunderstanding and I yelled at her (WhatsApp chats) tbvh I was at fault maybe I should've been more patient with her but i verbally abused her... I apologized over and over again although she accepted my apologies but it's been over a month now and she's never thesame sweet girl I used to know she's been salty and cold since then.
In desperation to bring back the good old times I bought her gifts and stuffs but nothing changed.
Every time I talked about us how to make us go back to the way we used to but she'll emotionally blackmail me, she's been very very manipulative since then, she doesn't even call, doesn't text
I felt like I'm loosing my self esteem and masculinity trying to get us back.
Everytime I apologize again she'll tag me insecured, obsessive and pretender and say all sorts of manipulative statements.
PS: this is the first time we ever had issues in our relationship
So I'm thinking about just giving her space, and focus on more important things I need to regain my pride and ego pls advise me

Walk away
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by placeofallure(f): 10:14pm On May 17, 2023
Ozzyk:

I stopped buying her stuffs already... I only did that once sef
Giving her the space is what had been in my mind I just wanted to be sure if I'm making the right decision

Well.... The way some of us are, especially introverts, to make a turn around is usually hard. You hurt her and she must have been deeply hurt and disappointed after she has given you nothing but sweet love.

It's something I'm capable of doing too. It will even be more difficult to change my mind about you if I have another guy coincidentally at the time whispering sweet nothings to my ears, then you are a gonner.

Her thinking is: That shouting, temperamental freak is the real you. You are only pretending to be nice, you're not and maybe that's a deal breaker for her.

Just give her space like you intended. Women love to be chased. If she sees it you are done chasing her, if she wants you, she'll do the chasing and if she doesn't, let it go. You're not meant to be together ni yen.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2023
Ozzyk:

I still ignored her
that the thing but no over do am sha
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Ozzyk(m): 11:03am On May 18, 2023
GreatVocalist:
Bro, just give her some space and see if she'll seek. If she doesn't, then move on.

Next time, you'll check your tempraments properly so you don't hurt someone with your words. People handle things differently.
48 hours after ignoring her I woke up to her message.... Lol
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by DonroxyII: 3:49pm On May 18, 2023
Ozzyk:

I still ignored her
Nigga Simply Man Up & Stop Being Sissy ...

Relationship has no rule ... Do what Your Heart Tells You to Do & Fvck the Rest Without Being Emotional !

So, Reply To Her Text as a Man should Stop playing Her Kinda Game That's why She doesn't Have respect for You .... !
Re: How Do I Regain Masculinity In This Relationship by Tiopii: 12:07am On May 19, 2023
Ozzyk:
Hi guy, so about 3 months ago I met this lady we got talking and enter relationship. She was all sweet and lovely until we had misunderstanding and I yelled at her (WhatsApp chats) tbvh I was at fault maybe I should've been more patient with her but i verbally abused her... I apologized over and over again although she accepted my apologies but it's been over a month now and she's never thesame sweet girl I used to know she's been salty and cold since then.
In desperation to bring back the good old times I bought her gifts and stuffs but nothing changed.
Every time I talked about us how to make us go back to the way we used to but she'll emotionally blackmail me, she's been very very manipulative since then, she doesn't even call, doesn't text
I felt like I'm loosing my self esteem and masculinity trying to get us back.
Everytime I apologize again she'll tag me insecured, obsessive and pretender and say all sorts of manipulative statements.
PS: this is the first time we ever had issues in our relationship
So I'm thinking about just giving her space, and focus on more important things I need to regain my pride and ego pls advise me

Move on bros

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is God Wicked ? / The Genesis Of The Super Alpha Male. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Christian Guys As Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.