Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May (36223 Views)

“Number One, Undisputed” Yul Edochie Hails His First Wife (photo) / Yul Edochie Hails His Daughter, Danielle For Her Good Performance In JAMB / Yul Edochie Hails Queen Wokoma Over Her Modest Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by clockwisereport: 12:05pm On May 15, 2023
The worst thing that can ever befall a man is to engage in social media marriage where everybody including people you are better than are giving you marriage tips.

People should learn to keep their marriage and personal life off social media

2 Likes

Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by Toks2008(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
She is absolutely correct.
May edochie is the one and only wife of yul.
Any other person together with you are deceiving themselves and frolicking in adultery and fornication..

Shut up. grin

Polygamy is permissible.

I don't know how you read your own bible. Aproko

2 Likes

Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by paulgabrielz: 12:07pm On May 15, 2023
Grindharder88:
Today's words: God isn't dead...

Seems quite to me
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by bdon123(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2023
na u sabi...we also know Judy Austin.No be u go decide for Yul
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by Savechild23: 12:07pm On May 15, 2023
Used to think she’s wifey to Pet Edochie
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by nedekid: 12:10pm On May 15, 2023
Righteousness2:
Any other person together with you are deceiving themselves and frolicking in adultery and fornication..

She is no longer his wife. It was in the news last week that she had gotten a court dissolution of the marriage ie divorce. Court granted her the kids and his house.
Nb: Abi unless gistlover don de lie.

1 Like

Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by Staphylococcus: 12:10pm On May 15, 2023
Righteousness2:

You cannot use sentences to erase polygamy. He already has two women in his life with kids.
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by NothingDoMe: 12:15pm On May 15, 2023
ecolime:
I keep saying this, the fact that you are a popular does not mean you have sense. They are two different things.

I wonder why we confuse Baritone voice for masculinity in this part if the world. Yul is nothing but a deep-voiced simp. A coward at best.

He's brought so much ridicule and badluck to his family.

Anumpama
Agreed.
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by seetomorrow: 12:16pm On May 15, 2023
habiham:
All this mother inlaw dey get scope maybe she just place a call to the counterfeit finish ooo set awon iya oko bournvita

Lol ..funny enough she not the mother inlaw. She only bears same last name with Pete edochie..
Hope you know this today...Lol
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by Bigmouth3: 12:17pm On May 15, 2023
ecolime:
I keep saying this, the fact that you are a popular does not mean you have sense. They are two different things.

I wonder why we confuse Baritone voice for masculinity in this part if the world. Yul is nothing but a deep-voiced simp. A coward at best.

Anumpama
You are a simp calling someone else a simp, if I may ask ,what made you think yul is a simp? Because he didn't adhere to your one man one wife thing you all borrowed from the west? Our forefathers and geest grand fathers had more than. One wife . So shall it continue and it is our tradition.
You all are thesame hailing Rita Daniel.

1 Like

Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by KanwuliaExtra: 12:24pm On May 15, 2023
Go and ask King Charles and Queen Camillla.

Where the “original wife” today?

May is only a FIRST BABY MAMMA. Shikena!

Any polygamous home has no originals or counterfeits!

1 Like

Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by Hezmatosky: 12:25pm On May 15, 2023
U no go keep quiet? Is that the bone of contention?
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by Sleekfingers: 12:27pm On May 15, 2023
Yul is mature enough to choose to marry 2 or more wives.
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by MartinsD12(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2023
TMSMedia:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Edochie has described May as the one and only wife of actor Yul Edochie, IGBERETV reports.

Rita said this in a Mother's Day message to May Edochie.

The veteran actress posted a video compilation of May on her Instagram page and wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsOsQ7AI8wz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Any sensible human being will definitely not support yul edochie action, what is he looking for in a woman that may doesn't have and the fact that comes on social media to shower so much praises on the second woman makes he childish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by isabi2lof: 12:33pm On May 15, 2023
Story
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by MrJames007: 12:39pm On May 15, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Was I the only one who used to think this Woman was Pete Edochie's wife back then? grin grin grin
I am still confused to this moment. Is she not embarassed

Thought she was the man's wife that time she had beef with that late lady.
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by Hdhdhd(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2023
All of una wey de criticize yul de mad. Since when did it become a crime to marry more than one wife? Make una just free yul abeg. Abi na when una drag am sotey him go comit suicide una go rest? Most of una here, una mama na she be 3rd wife of una papa
Wetin una go call dat one now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by ThatrealestApex: 12:44pm On May 15, 2023
MrJames007:
I am still confused to this moment. Is she not embarassed

Thought she was the man's wife that time she had beef with that late lady.

grin grin grin grin grin grin she's his sister-in-law, she's married to his younger brother,

Tony Edochie grin grin grin grin
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by MrJames007: 12:47pm On May 15, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

grin grin grin grin grin grin she's his sister-in-law, she's married to his younger brother,

Tony Edochie grin grin grin grin
Oh, thanks.

This is the 4th Edochie I've just known. Only knew Pete, Yul, and Rita.
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by mariahAngel(f): 12:53pm On May 15, 2023
ecolime:

Anumpama

Hahahahahahahahahaha
You seem to be envious of his voice. grin
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by Cherrybae(f): 12:53pm On May 15, 2023
I blame Peter obi for this nonsense talk. Obi has brainwashed so many people.
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by OChimex: 12:55pm On May 15, 2023
ecolime:

Anumpama

You are right. That guy is a case of lion given birth to a goat. Pete must be highly disappointed.
Look at a beautiful classy, intelligent wife he left at home running after a senseless woman wey no even fine. Upon that, the woman na divorced woman with many kids oo.
That guy is just a disgrace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2023
Crisis is brewing with Rita Edochie statement.
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by rollywise(m): 1:03pm On May 15, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Brutality!!!

😂 😂 😂
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by rollywise(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2023
Stanislause94:
I think say this matter don end grin
Watch some set of people blame it on Peter Obi now

😂 😂 😂
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by ecolime(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
You seem to be envious of his voice. grin
Funny enough, I am deep-voiced like him🤣

Just pissed off with the way he's handling his shit.
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by Kion: 1:17pm On May 15, 2023
Is may the first or second wife
Re: One And Only Yul Edochie's Wife, Other Na Counterfeit - Rita Edochie Hails May by AntiChristian: 1:17pm On May 15, 2023
May 29 nooni!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018 Finalists All Stun In New Photo, Out To Support Alex / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wole Soyinka Vs Young Man Debate, Schools Tonye Cole / 30 People To Sue Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Over Bukola Dakolo’s Rape - Segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.