Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (66516 Views)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Ybholy(m): 4:32pm On May 15, 2023
If the result goes funny, Nigerians will drag Guiness World Record like werey 😂😂😂

They should behave o. It’s not easy to stay up in club a night and get yourself the next day talk more of cooking for 4 days; the smoke, smell, heat etc.

Let them verify her asap. I’ve spoken ✌️

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Juoflife1(f): 4:32pm On May 15, 2023
This is normal. They will make the confirmation after their review. Nigerians should chill.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Felix6: 4:33pm On May 15, 2023
Does it mean they were not informed too? Abi na only her waka come?
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by ginggerxy: 4:35pm On May 15, 2023
Ireportlive:

You need help.. this your obsession with Tinubu isn't ordinary

Kaffee herself twitted her records got verified after two weeks of Danceaton competition which all videos and evidence got verified

As much as Hilda hated and falsely accused Tinubu of drug dealing over Politics, Tinubu was the first to congratulate her

Tinubu attracted the hate he gets. He is also a convicted drug dealer . The reason he forffitted the proceeds to USA after being charged to Court . The evidences are there .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Image123(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2023
meolaniyi:
I knew this was going to happen when Tinubu rushed to congratulate her. Just like INEC did.
Meanwhile PO is waiting for the official annoucement from GWR to make his official congratulation. This is not INEC

PO is so intelligent.

Lols, these guys and their wahala. Obi's wife was there to congratulate and encourage her. She even claimed that they are both from Akwa Ibom. Obi as usual is non chalant. Tinubu will continue to be first ahead of him. Why? Because he is more intelligent and has a first class brain. Also, Tinubu works with intelligent people. Obi's stinginess does not allow him work with people easily. He prefers to do things himself instead of releasing money for people to do a better job.

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by dazzlingd(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2023
masterchi:
Oyibo people don come again oh. Which kind wahala be this again

Why exactly are we celebrating this??

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Felix6: 4:38pm On May 15, 2023
They became suspicious the moment APC big wigs gets involved. They don't want to go court for the certificate to be returned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by arcis: 4:38pm On May 15, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba Muslims are not happy for our sister.

Die with it....that's your problem...
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by ConfidentialDoc: 4:38pm On May 15, 2023
ganisucks:

They haven't come again. Hilda is a walking, talking propaganda billboard created by SWAGA to distract Nigerians like how Seyi tried to use BBN to deceive Nigerian youths. Guinness book of records don't have time for childish pranks. When Kafee broke the marathon dance record, did you see any politician snapping pics with her.

Really ?

They will come for you...
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by IfnobeGod20: 4:41pm On May 15, 2023
This was what they asked Mamoud Yakubu to do, review the results but he said those not comfortable to go to court now people and parties have gone to court , the party and the person he declared winner and his supporters, witch-hunting those that went to court and even trying to silent everything around. No serious game, the organizer would not try to review, except INEC in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Streetmovement(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

It's just a matter of time cool
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Jungleluv5: 4:43pm On May 15, 2023
WiszyFraud:
In response to a twitter user who felt concerned about the silence of Guinness World Records on their various social media pages about the on going Hilda Basci’s Cook-A-Thon challenge, below is a reply from their verified Twitter handle..

Hopefully they won’t come up with a technicality to disqualify her. . undecided because she no be white lady abi I know they will telling rubbish. Racist people

Source: https://twitter.com/GWR/status/1658047514682044418
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by saysugar(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2023
Becareful of what u post or tweet sha, if that hilda post about tinubu circulated, she has automatically reduced her benefits all over
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Waffarianman(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2023
I saw her IG photos and I start nodding my head. Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by OneCandleAway(f): 4:44pm On May 15, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I was never impressed with the record because it add nothing to the economy but again I thought about all those girls dancing naked praying for viral video.

then I conclude say ... She better pass them even through her previous photos show say she get olosho vibes.

The India lady that previously set the record made 20,000 plates of food and shared to orphanages and needy people.

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2023
I hope it will not land in supreme Court
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Neye412(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2023
goodnessme1:
Are you a Yoruba Muslim or a Yoruba Christian?

Going by your name your are Yoruba Christian, you're happy for her but Yoruba Muslims are not.

Stop acting unintelligently on this social space. Even if you are an ir**tating ethnoreligion bigot, you need not to brazenly and shamelessly exhibit it. You are one of those bunch of pained mofos cum obidunce who can’t get over the shock and blow the last election dent on you. I will advice you conserve your wailing energy till the day of inauguration that you prophets of doom have predicted won’t come to reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by diplomat058(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2023
Felix6:
That was my major concern as well. Anything Amoda touches becomes controversial, May God of P.O help the girl.

God of PO? You mean God of Pandora failure and third class destiny cheesy
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2023
I'm more mesmerized by her beauty than the impressive achievement. What an all round beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by randymirrors(f): 4:52pm On May 15, 2023
successmatters:
When I heard that Tinubu was monitoring her, I became afraid that she may be disqualified because of using dope to cook grin

If you wanna quote me, first punch the barbed wires on your fence cheesy

Happy Monday to all the good people in Nigeria.

SADIST.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by BluntCrazeMan: 4:52pm On May 15, 2023
masterchi:
Do you want them to be in a haste like INEC.??
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by bdon123(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2023
masterchi:
This is normal procedure.They will verify time stamp n all .Ano u aint used to due process bro,bt its ok
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by thesilentman(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2023
Notwithstanding,she don blow.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Godwin4444: 4:55pm On May 15, 2023
goodnessme1:
Are you a Yoruba Muslim or a Yoruba Christian?

Going by your name your are Yoruba Christian, you're happy for her but Yoruba Muslims are not.
the same thing that failed u igbos during election is what u are still embarking on

Will u igbos ever learn?

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Godwin4444: 4:56pm On May 15, 2023
Christistruth02:

No wonder you are so divided
just ignore d igbos

They don’t worth it

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by kkins25(m): 4:59pm On May 15, 2023
I think they'd need to measure the actual time spent cooking. I hear she took breaks, plus there distraction from politicians all wanting to ride on her fame.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by damkin24(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2023
successmatters:
When I heard that Tinubu was monitoring her, I became afraid that she may be disqualified because of using dope to cook grin

You might later get BP because of Tinubu matter. It's no longer Buhari but Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by bitingcool: 5:12pm On May 15, 2023
if u dispute it, you know where to go!!

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by jubrilELsudan: 5:13pm On May 15, 2023
THEY WON'T GIVE HER THE RECORD BECAUSE SHE DID NOT COOK ALONE

SHE HAD PEOPLE ASSISTING HER

THE RULE IS THAT SHE COOKS ALONE WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE

THE FUNDAMENTAL QUESTION IS DID SHE NOT INFORM GUINNESS OF THE RECORD ATTEMPT?

THE RULE IS THAT BEFORE YOU ATTEMP A RECORD....YOU INFORM GUINNESS THEN THEY SEND AN OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE TO OFFICIATE THE ATTEMPT

BOTTOM LINE IS IF SHE DIDN'T OFFICIALLY INFORM THEM....THEN THIS WHOLE THING IS A WASTED EFFORT

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by Akumoney(m): 5:13pm On May 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin
successmatters:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by xevove2061: 5:15pm On May 15, 2023
ganisucks:

They haven't come again. Hilda is a walking, talking propaganda billboard created by SWAGA to distract Nigerians like how Seyi tried to use BBN to deceive Nigerian youths. Guinness book of records don't have time for childish pranks. When Kafee broke the marathon dance record, did you see any politician snapping pics with her.

Sense overwhelm you. Na why sanwo show there.
Re: Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon by lovelacer: 5:16pm On May 15, 2023
So Guinness Judges were not monitoring HILDA'S cookings, so who come dey give am all the 5mins breaks wey she been dey take?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic) / See The Fish I Bought For 1k In Katsina / See The Bush Cat My Father Caught At The Farm (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.