Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son (61272 Views)

Is Flogging A Part Of Good Parenting ? / Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Adekunle Okunuga Suspended As A Doctor In 2015 For Flogging Son In UK Reinstated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:53pm On May 15, 2023
cococandy:

Over kill. Just because he wasn’t doing his homework?

Right, Cococandy! This wasn’t that child’s first beating so if he wasn’t doing his homework, that is proof that beating a child doesn’t really work. Brutalizing a child makes them fear and hate the adult but it doesn’t necessarily make them do the right thing. You’re a medical professional so you know that bruises and cuts that still weren’t healed when the mom returned could’ve meant that the child had internal injuries that could’ve silently killed him. The mom did the right thing because if anything would’ve happened or the someone else would’ve noticed the child in pain then she would’ve been thrown in jail for not reporting it. Then, the POS husband tried to call her a liar and place blame on her.
I am really shocked by the amount of people who think it’s ok to beat kids with metal pipes over computer use and homework.

2 Likes

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by obama99: 10:53pm On May 15, 2023
anthonyuncle:
partners should really have an agreement on how to be disciplining their children before marriage.

That woman is a devil with no modicum of sense in her. Ok now , eh is proud that her husband is in court and jail and she even testified against him. Ok
Awon Omo baba elewon
Children of prisoner father.
Or children of ex convict.

If that the kind of name they wish for their father , I wish them well
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by abbey621(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
If it has to be in the news then it is not common. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just that it's not common as you say.

Let's even assume it is common, it does not automatically mean disrespect. It depends on the context.

CbsNews na wetin? Social media? There are hundreds of articles/reporting on the net, simple Google search that's all it takes. In which of the infinite universes does calling your parents by their first names not equivalent to disrespect? Take away the term parents, will you call your big aunt or uncle by their first names? Why do we love entertaining rubbish?
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
today flogging a child is considered abuse, even though majority of us are great human beings today because of these same "abuse". .. so make sure that you A) have kids with a woman who follow your school of thought and B) live in a country where flogging is allowed-

no wonder kids in the UK (and all over the world) are now out of control!

You didn't become a great human being because of the beatings but right guidance. Throughout my life, I hated physical punishments, beatings especially.
There is no way kids won't make mistakes but parents and guardians shouldn't see the beatings or punishments as the only or first corrective measure.
You can actually raise your kids properly without beating them at slight mistakes or shouting at them unnecessarily. Thank God that I discovered this approach before my first born clocked four.
I don't beat my kids, I don't shout at them and they're turning out great.

1stGenAmerican:

Right, Cococandy! This wasn’t that child’s first beating so if he wasn’t doing his homework, that is proof that beating a child doesn’t really work. Brutalizing a child makes them fear and hate the adult but it doesn’t necessarily make them do the right thing. You’re a medical professional so you know that bruises and cuts that still weren’t healed when the mom returned could’ve meant that the child had internal injuries that could’ve silently killed him. The mom did the right thing because if anything would’ve happened or the someone else would’ve noticed the child in pain then she would’ve been thrown in jail for not reporting it. Then, the POS husband tried to call her a liar and place blame on her.
I am really shocked by the amount of people who think it’s ok to beat kids with metal pipes over computer use and homework.

That's how they were raised too. Majority of them have been conditioned that that was why they turned out okay and useful. Only few of us among those who were raised in this way were able to see the flaw in the approach.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by usagee36: 10:57pm On May 15, 2023
Haha that should tell Nigerians religion is a big scam invented by man to destroy the world.
blaquemyc:
The bible they brought to us said "spare the rod and spoil the child".

2 Likes

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:59pm On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This a man that supposedly moved abroad in 1990 and should have known better abeg!This is nothing about an agreement but a man who simply refused to adapt to the laws in his new environment even after so long. undecided

The man wanted to live in a civilized country while acting uncivilized and treating his children like animals. He’s lucky that they didn’t give him more time for the evidence they had of beating the other children. I’m sure this animal abused his wife in a similar manner then, after lying on her, he was stupid enough to send a text message threatening her and the other child.
Good riddance, let him go pick fights with men his size in jail.

2 Likes

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by jedisco(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2023
abbey621:

Funny.....Upon all the talking and loving, being their friend and having an open mind, guess what? Kids living in the USA and the UK are 50 times more disobedient and wayward than Nigerian kids, this is pure undiluted fact! When all things are equal in terms of shelter, food and attention, Nigerian kids are angelic compared to those American kids calling their mom and dad, Joe & Betty!

Let's forget 9ja and focus on black Americans, households where at least one parent is a disciplinarian are often better off than one without a disciplined parent. You'll hear a black kid tell his friends, "my mama don't play that, big mama will slap you upside your head if you misbehave!"

When you say disobedient and wayward, it's good to see the larger picture.
The best way of grading the kind of discipline a child gets is to grade the adult and society it produces.
Police folk asking for bribe at every stop, immigration folk asking for bribe at airports, villages being raided and hundreds killed while the nation remains silent. All these rampant atrocities were done by adults who were fully disciplined.

What is driving all the atrocities we see in our nation if flogging is the answer? Were these adults not flogged enough?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by abbey621(m): 10:59pm On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no evidence for any of the claims you keep making in your desperate attempts to compare Nigerian kids to American kids, so die that nonsense altogether. undecided

As for the former, well, my folks stopped hitting me at 14, as I previously explained, however, I have friends whose parents did not stop until even their 20s. Many of them rebelled eventually going down the wrong path. Most of them even to this day are still spinning wheels as far as who they are mentally.

2. Yet again, there is no evidence of this at all. It is simply a myth you have been fed that you lot hold to without really reasoning for yourselves. undecided

You keep citing examples of your own little bubble (Abi what do you mean by friends, 2, 5, 10 even 50? Does that equate to majority?) yet when I cite my own opinion you shout NO EVIDENCE....You people are funny, even when it stares you in the face you love playing the denial card......It is well, let each person act according to his or her experiences, I can only share my own analysis having experienced Nigerian and American parenting styles and the consequent results......PEACE!
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by Kobojunkie: 11:01pm On May 15, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
■ The man wanted to live in a civilized country while acting uncivilized and treating his children like animals. He is lucky that they didn’t give him more time for the evidence they had of beating the other children. I’m sure this animal abused his wife in a similar manner then, after lying on her, he was stupid enough to send a text message threatening her and the other child.
Good riddance, let him go pick fights with men his size in jail.
The man really dug his own grave on this one. I can't believe someone who emigrated as far back as 1990 could still make such a silly mistake. It is almost like he didn't bother to work on adapting at all. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:01pm On May 15, 2023
EdiskyHarry:
Rubbish.
I read a news in America, how a pupil shot a teacher with a pistol over an argument.
All these stupid stupid laws no dey help in all aspects.

Well I read news everyday about youth in Nigeria, where beating kids is legal, killing, sexually abusing, jointing cults, kidnapping, robbing, committing fraud so it seems that not having ‘stupid laws’ doesn’t help either.

2 Likes

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On May 15, 2023
jedisco:
■ When you say disobedient and wayward, it's good to see the larger picture.
The best way of grading the kind of discipline a child gets is to grade the adult and society it produces. Police folk asking for bribe at every stop, immigration folk asking for bribe at airports, villages being raided and hundreds killed while the nation remains silent. All these rampant atrocities were done by adults who were fully disciplined.
■ What is driving all the atrocities we see in our nation if flogging is the answer? Were these adults not flogged enough?
indeed! They are all fully disciplined adults naw! undecided

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:04pm On May 15, 2023
maasoap:

You didn't become a great human being because of the beatings but right guidance. Throughout my life, I hated physical punishments, beatings especially.
There is no way kids won't make mistakes but parents and guardians shouldn't see the beatings or punishments as the only or first corrective measure.
You can actually raise your kids properly without beating them at slight mistakes or shouting at them unnecessarily. Thank God that I discovered this approach before my first born clocked four.
I don't beat my kids, I don't shout at them and they're turning out great.

That's how they were raised too. Majority of them have been conditioned that that was why they turned out okay and useful. Only few of us among those who were raised in this way were able to see the flaw in the approach.

I really admire you. When you learned better you did better and that’s something the animal in the story didn’t do. You recognized the flaws
in your own upbringing and made a concerted effort to raise your children differently.
Maasoap, do you know why your kids are turning out great and you’re able to govern them? Because instead of fearing you, they respect you as a parent—children who respect their parents without fearing them do their best to please their parents and give them respect in return. Again, I really admire you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by abbey621(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2023
jedisco:

When you say disobedient and wayward, it's good to see the larger picture.
The best way of grading the kind of discipline a child gets is to grade the adult and society it produces.
Police folk asking for bribe at every stop, immigration folk asking for bribe at airports, villages being raided and hundreds killed while the nation remains silent. All these rampant atrocities were done by adults who were fully disciplined.

Are you saying all those people represents the majority of Nigerians? All the folks you mentioned, are they up to 2 million? It's just like saying the police killing black folks, the white supremacists, the mass murderers, the hoodrats, the drug dealing elegbon in the USA all represents the parenting style of Americans......We all know that's only part of the picture and not the entire picture!
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On May 15, 2023
abbey621:
■ You keep citing examples of your own little bubble (Abi what do you mean by friends, 2, 5, 10 even 50? Does that equate to majority?)
■ yet when I cite my own opinion you shout NO EVIDENCE....You people are funny, even when it stares you in the face you love playing the denial card......It is well, let each person act according to his or her experiences, I can only share my own analysis having experienced Nigerian and American parenting styles and the consequent results......PEACE!
1. The reason is simple, there are still no larger works to show that flogging in fact works or does not work in Nigeria, and I would rather assume that it works when I know from my experience that it does not necessarily work. I mean my classmates in high school. We all belong to a Whatsapp group, well, at least those of us who are still alive and able to connect to date. undecided

2. Your opinion was meant to counter mine, was it not? You cannot counter my opinion born on my experience with your opinion. This ain't rocket science. undecided

Now if you are instead referring to your lame attempts at suggesting, without evidence that Nigerian kids are better behaved than American kids, then I suggest you go back to your logic text to understand how that absolutely can't work without researched evidence to show this for a fact. undecided
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by jedisco(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2023
richmond500:
between Nigerians and the UK, which people do u think have zero respect for adults?

Respect and it's perception is relative.

For example, that a Yoruba child kneels to greet his parent does not make him more respectful than his Igbo counterpart who doesn't do same. An average Igbo parent would likely caution their child should he kneel to greet.

What are your indices in grading respect for adults?

What is the primary outcome of beating children? If its to instill discipline and make better adults and society. How is our society faring? Are there no equally effective means to instill discipline outside violent beating?

1 Like

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by ogmask: 11:08pm On May 15, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
today flogging a child is considered abuse, even though majority of us are great human beings today because of these same "abuse"... so make sure that you A) have kids with a woman who follow your school of thought and B) live in a country where flogging is allowed-

They call it wokeness... That boy will beat that woman up someday soon. We dey here dey wait for the news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by maasoap(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2023
Ulunne777:
But the wife Sha.
If she didn't want the man to punish the child,why didn't she do the appropriate punishment instead of reporting to the husband.
It makes the man now look as the abuser whereas he was trying to instill"discipline" of course overboard in a woke country. She Still took him to hospital where they will see the strokes well instead of giving paracetamol .
A child you paid for online classes is playing computer games.

This is coming from a woman, shocking! Those countries are not like Nigeria where we treat malaria, typhoid, even cancer in our rooms until the patient gives up the ghost.

1 Like

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by gaskiyamagana: 11:09pm On May 15, 2023
blaquemyc:
The bible they brought to us said "spare the rod and spoil the child".
I don't know why him lawyer no read this portion of the Bible to show them their double standard.
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:11pm On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The man really dug his own grave on this one. I can't believe someone who emigrated as far back as 1990 could still make such a silly mistake. It is almost like he didn't bother to work on adapting at all. undecided

Yes he did dig his grave and by sending threats over text messages, he basically provided proof of his guilt. Idiot. Even if they would’ve lied for him, I’m sure he would’ve found a random reason to get angry and beat them soon afterwards.
I’m sure he seemed to adapt outwardly and in ways that benefitted him and him alone. I’m sure he did a great job of putting on appearances for others while terrorizing his wife and children! I hate those types of people. A few years ago in Texas, there was a Nigerian couple who looked perfect on the outside but they had brought an adult female over to this country to use as househelp and they were barely feeding her and beating her, basically holding her prisoner. On the outside, they looked like the perfect, upstanding citizens and can you believe that other Nigerians who knew the couple were interviewed and were trying to justify them beating and mistreating this woman?

2 Likes

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2023
abbey621:

If your parent physically disciplining you is considered abuse then 90% of Nigerian kids are abused and guess what? Overall they are still much more well behaved than American or European kids.
Still your country is a shithole,and you're running to live and raise your kids in those not well behaved countries undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by jedisco(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2023
abbey621:

Are you saying all those people represents the majority of Nigerians? All the folks you mentioned, are they up to 2 million? It's just like saying the police killing black folks, the white supremacists, the mass murderers, the hoodrats, the drug dealing elegbon in the USA all represents the parenting style of Americans......We all know that's only part of the picture and not the entire picture!

Every nation has it's delinquent. It's one thing to have a rough few and another to have a police force that appeals for bribe openly at every juncture.

That aside, if the goal of beating children is to make better adults and hence society, can you use Nigeria as an example and show us how that has worked out for our society?
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by Kobojunkie: 11:14pm On May 15, 2023
maasoap:
■ This is coming from a woman, shocking! Those countries are not like Nigeria where treat malaria, typhoid, even cancer in our rooms until the patient gives up the ghost.

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by Streetmovement(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

And just like that, that family can never remain the same again.. Life can be very hard at times

One minute you're laughing and the next you're crying..It's a pity.

I'm out of what to type concerning this case
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On May 15, 2023
1stGenAmerican:
■ Yes he did dig his grave and by sending threats over text messages, he basically provided proof of his guilt. Idiot. Even if they would’ve lied for him, I’m sure he would’ve found a random reason to get angry and beat them soon afterwards.
I’m sure he seemed to adapt outwardly and in ways that benefitted him and him alone. I’m sure he did a great job of putting on appearances for others while terrorizing his wife and children! I hate those types of people. A few years ago in Texas, there was a Nigerian couple who looked perfect but they had brought an adult female over to this country to use as househelp and they were barely feeding her and beating her, basically holding her prisoner. On the outside, they looked like the perfect, upstanding citizens and can you believe that other Nigerians who knew the couple were interviewed and were trying to justify them beating and mistreating this woman?
That story was a very stupid one abeg! Two fully educated individuals doing that here in the U.S. They were just wicked individuals abeg! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by maasoap(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

I really admire you. When you learned better you did better and that’s something the animal in the story didn’t do. You recognized the flaws
in your own upbringing and made a concerted effort to raise your children differently.
Maasoap, do you know why your kids are turning out great and you’re able to govern them? Because instead of fearing you, they respect you as a parent—children who respect their parents without fearing them do their best to please their parents and give them respect in return. Again, I really admire you.

Thank you.
I searched the internet for alternative approach to our parents/teachers way of raising/correcting kids. Then I leant that shouting is as bad as beatings. It wasn't easy for me in the beginning (four kids) but I was determined. Their highest punishment when my patient was pushed to limit was kneeling down but with no raising up of hands though.
One just told me now (like 10 minutes ago) that tomorrow is her birthday and she made her request which is; I should double her pocket money tomorrow because it is her birthday. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On May 15, 2023
jedisco:
■ Every nation has it's delinquent. It's one thing to have a rough few and another to have a police force that appeals for bribe openly at every juncture. That aside, if the goal of beating children is to make better adults and hence society, can you use Nigeria as an example and show us how that has worked out for our society?
I think the average Nigerian parent in Nigeria thinks and believes the goal is rather to raise children who fear them. Most parents couldn't care less whether those same children respect other humans or turn out better adults and hopefully citizens. grin

2 Likes

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by Shokoloko(f): 11:23pm On May 15, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you people are mistaking something fundamental here....just because you flogged a child doesnt mean he will end up the best citizen out there, it just means that WHILE LIVING UNDER YOUR ROOF, THEY WILL OBEY YOUR HOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS!

majority of us didnt end up as looters, did we?!

Majority of us have not had the opportunity to loot.
The average Nigerian is criminal minded and will loot if given the opportunity.
Try and load a machine that is supposed to pay out N500 with N1000.
No single person on the line will walk into the bank to alert the bankers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by Shokoloko(f): 11:25pm On May 15, 2023
maasoap:

This is coming from a woman, shocking! Those countries are not like Nigeria where we treat malaria, typhoid, even cancer in our rooms until the patient gives up the ghost.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:26pm On May 15, 2023
abbey621:

If your parent physically disciplining you is considered abuse then 90% of Nigerian kids are abused and guess what? Overall they are still much more well behaved than American or European kids.

What you’re saying is that kidnapping, cultism, Yahoo/fraud/419, theft, misogyny, cultism, killing, sexual abuse, and everything that goes on is considered being well-behaved, right?
Take this board as an example. According to the statistic you gave us, 90% of the monikers on this board were abused as children and many of them can’t participate in a simple discussion about a regular topic without cursing, insulting, threatening, terrorizing, and wishing hurt on strangers that they don’t agree with or who don’t agree with them. A story about something such as a weather event or a pageant will result in replies filled with death threats, curses, insults about a person’s parents, and so much more. That’s isn’t well-behaved and it definitely isn’t normal.
I know plenty of adults who were born there and migrated here as children or teenagers and a large majority of them suffer from PTSD and are in counseling due to the abuse they faced as children. I have a close friend who moved here when she was 12 and her father beat her so bad from the time she could walk until she left his house, her grandfather gave her beatings, and her brothers were allowed to beat her. If that wasn’t enough, her brothers, cousins, and an uncle molested her when she was a kid and even after spending years in therapy, she refuses to date Nigerian men because she lives in fear of being abused the way she was as a child by every Nigerian man that should’ve protected her. Really sad.
Nothing is normal about abuse and abused children do not turn out to be well-behaved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by NairaMaster1(m): 11:31pm On May 15, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
today flogging a child is considered abuse, even though majority of us are great human beings today because of these same "abuse"... so make sure that you A) have kids with a woman who follow your school of thought and B) live in a country where flogging is allowed-

I prefer to die in Nigeria than the greener pasture that doesn't exist.
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:34pm On May 15, 2023
maasoap:

Thank you.
I searched the internet for alternative approach to our parents/teachers way of raising/correcting kids. Then I leant that shouting is as bad as beatings. It wasn't easy for me in the beginning (four kids) but I was determined. Their highest punishment when my patient was pushed to limit was kneeling down but with no raising up of hands though.
One just told me now (like 10 minutes ago) that tomorrow is her birthday and she made her request which is; I should double her pocket money tomorrow because it is her birthday. Lol

That’s really wonderful, sir. I like that you can admit that it was hard it the beginning but determination saw you through. If you did it, others can do it. You’re an example that more parents should follow. It’s very obvious that the punishment you received as a child affected you as an adult and you wanted better for your kids. Blessings onto you.
Do you know what else you can look forward to? You can look forward to them giving you good treatment in your later years simply because they’ll feel you deserve it. They won’t see you as a burden and resent you nor will they be the kind of adult children who will avoid you or cut you out of their lives.
Please tell your daughter happy birthday and make sure that you don’t forget about her request! 😁
Re: London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son by abbey621(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The reason is simple, there are still no larger works to show that flogging in fact works or does not work in Nigeria, and I would rather assume that it works when I know from my experience that it does not necessarily work. I mean my classmates in high school. We all belong to a Whatsapp group, well, at least those of us who are still alive and able to connect to date. undecided

2. Your opinion was meant to counter mine, was it not? You cannot counter my opinion born on my experience with your opinion. This ain't rocket science. undecided

Now if you are instead referring to your lame attempts at suggesting, without evidence that Nigerian kids are better behaved than American kids, then I suggest you go back to your logic text to understand how that absolutely can't work without researched evidence to show this for a fact. undecided

You love arguing baselessly so it is nothing new to most of us on this forum, on one hand you provide your own opinion based on your experience and you expect it to be accepted, on the other hand you say I cannot counter it base on my own experiences even though I've lived in both environments, isn't that hypocritic?

I'm not going to bore you too much with my methods, just pick any of the top 20 high schools in the USA and check out their top 10 students, you would see minorities dominating the list especially Asian and Africans.

Another angle, what percentage of kids in the USA got physically violent with their parents? 5-22% , if you believe it is the same or worse in Nigeria then you need to start acting comedy grin grin

You want research, please read these:

Kennair, N., & Mellor, D. (2007). Parent abuse: A review. Child Psychiatry and Human Development, 38, 203–219. doi:10.1007/s10578-007-0061-x.
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/11/29/777295848/when-teens-abuse-parents-shame-and-secrecy-make-it-hard-to-seek-help

A 2008 study by the U.S. Justice Department found that while most domestic assault offenders are adults, about 1 in 12 who come to the attention of law enforcement are minors. In half of those cases, the victim was a parent, most often the mother.

Finally, it is really not my job to educate you so how about I let you believe what you will and you let me do the same.....DEAL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.