Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day (26784 Views)

Woman Considers Divorce After Marrying Self For One Day. / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by godofuck231: 10:50pm On May 16, 2023
Oh lawd, she must have fvcked her self tirelessly
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Maysdevices(f): 3:25am On May 17, 2023
Rayban25:

If we say women are not capable of being logical all of them will be crying..just look at
I would send you ridiculous news of men that make this woman seem like Einstein.

But you already got the point.

The lens with which you view women come from the women you grew up and have around you as friends

Try to change your circle
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by davidscot(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2023
All I want is just to Bleep always
And Abuja is not treating me well
No Bleep mate
No friends with benefits
No sugar mummy
Hmmmm
Abeg chat me up if any mature Abuja legit lady is in 08134956006
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by folks4luv(f): 11:47am On May 17, 2023
Rayban25:

If we say women are not capable of being logical all of them will be crying..just look at
Abegi! A man married pizza, another married alligator. So much for being logical.
Y'all mush always find ways to drag gender into stuff
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2023
She's going to split her asset into two half......one half for herself n the second half to herself again........ angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.