Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy (60914 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Goddyrichie(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh........abeg abeg notin worst pass poverty,las las i go do dis yahoo unless tinx turn around for better soonest.
no mind dem if u no get money nobody even ur family members no go associate with u talk less of ur friends or people around u everybody go just Dey cap vertical 4 here I work in a feed mill 8am-6pm in d evening Monday to Saturday after closing I go to my security work 7pm to 8am all together sha 35k a month person like me wey never marry yet what if I come marry all my friends that’s into yahoo are buying houses some cars some lands but me working everyday like elephants nothing nothing just to buy foodstuffs feed my younger bros and sis and my parents house rent nepa bills is that a life 25 yrs guy Abeg make person do wenti go make ham get money after all money na money

4 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Odebayo4010(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh........abeg abeg notin worst pass poverty,las las i go do dis yahoo unless tinx turn around for better soonest.

When your palm is deceiving you,Las Las reality will set your brain,go ask hushpuppi
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by irumanle(m): 10:07pm On May 16, 2023
oz4real83:
The economy in my state Edo and most other states in Nigeria is programmed to serve Yahoo guys. If you go to the market to buy any commodity, the seller assumes you can afford what Yahoo guys will afford and the seller wants to make the same profit he or she would have made if Yahoo guys were the ones buying the commodity. If you want to rent an apartment, the landlord tells you to pay rents that only Yahoo guys will afford. Taking a cab, the cab driver bills you like a Yahoo boy. I wanted to book an event centre a few days ago and the prices they were giving me will be enough to buy a land in some places not too far from the location of the event centre embarassed. Unfortunately, Yahoo has come to stay because the govt of the day is doing nothing meaningful about it, the supposed crime fighters also get a share from proceeds of yahoo and it has become an accepted norm in the lives of Nigerians, so sad a tale embarassed
The same thing is happening in Kaduna now, house rent is competing with Abuja and Lagos now.
I have a friend who is into property agency in Osun state, everyday you see him posting outrageous prices for house rent. I always be like in this country where most of the state governors said that they cannot afford 30k minimum wage

2 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Smartguyboy(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2023
oz4real83:
The economy in my state Edo and most other states in Nigeria is programmed to serve Yahoo guys. If you go to the market to buy any commodity, the seller assumes you can afford what Yahoo guys will afford and the seller wants to make the same profit he or she would have made if Yahoo guys were the ones buying the commodity. If you want to rent an apartment, the landlord tells you to pay rents that only Yahoo guys will afford. Taking a cab, the cab driver bills you like a Yahoo boy. I wanted to book an event centre a few days ago and the prices they were giving me will be enough to buy a land in some places not too far from the location of the event centre embarassed. Unfortunately, Yahoo has come to stay because the govt of the day is doing nothing meaningful about it, the supposed crime fighters also get a share from proceeds of yahoo and it has become an accepted norm in the lives of Nigerians, so sad a tale embarassed
Lazy people blaming yahoo boys
Bro things are expensive everywhere in the world even in London many people are homeless because they can’t afford to pay rent some have the money to pay but no house is it because of yahoo boys too?
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by franchasofficia: 10:13pm On May 16, 2023
But why don't Nigerian corrupt, criminal, heartless, bigot politicians like Buhari, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole, Hopeless Uzodinma, Theodore Orji, etc feel this way after scamming Nigerians and swallowing money meant for millions of Nigerians and pushing helpless Nigerian youths into crimes like this Yahoo?

Why are there no national outbursts against these heartless politicians and corrupt civil servants looting Nigeria daily and pushing youths into all sorts of crime? Why can't karma start from these worthless corrupt Nigerian politicians and civil servants that have destroyed every fabric of communal prosperity in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Dminister(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2023
Y’all should stop talking rubbish. when the white men used our ancestors as slaves to developed their countries they didn’t die untimely death and it was not blood money.

When the white folks invaded us, killed so many of our ancestors and our Oba committed suicide the white folks didn’t die untimely death. They stole our bronzes and artefacts which they put in their museums to make money in turn used the money to developed their countries it was not blood money and they didn’t die untimely death.

The same white folks brought imperialism into our country and till today they are still stealing our resources.

Our ancestors that died for struggles and slavery are happy where they are because they have blessed our youths with science and technology spiritually to pay the white men back for all they did to our ancestors. God bless the souls of our ancestors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by GeneralPula: 10:15pm On May 16, 2023
Fake story..

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Voiceofthestree: 10:15pm On May 16, 2023
Sucre6:
Lols, there is nothing I don't know about dark web, ranging from phone hacking, untraceable bank account hacking and transfers and stuff, but I can never use it to scam people, I learnt all these to correctly equip myself from getting hacked by this idiots,

My dad would always call me and tell me never to do scam or steal people money, he told me to hustle real hard that I am king but I do not know yet, those where what my dad kept saying even on his dying bed, he told me never to sleep with someones wife andd never to do Yahoo that I am destined to be greater than all those small money that won't last.

I heed to his advise and now I am cashing out legitimately with my hustle, cool yahoo will give u quick cash and take your life early enough as compensation to the devil, so you make your choice, fast cash and die untimely miserably, or hustle legitimately and let God crown your effort and live a long fruitful and progressive life

What about our politicians what are they different from yahoo yahoo everybody nah thief bros
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Illegal1(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2023
Goddyrichie:
no mind dem if u no get money nobody even ur family members no go associate with u talk less of ur friends or people around u everybody go just Dey cap vertical 4 here I work in a feed mill 8am-6pm in d evening Monday to Saturday after closing I go to my security work 7pm to 8am all together sha 35k a month person like me wey never marry yet what if I come marry all my friends that’s into yahoo are buying houses some cars some lands but me working everyday like elephants nothing nothing just to buy foodstuffs feed my younger bros and sis and my parents house rent nepa bills is that a life 25 yrs guy Abeg make person do wenti go make ham get money after all money na money

omoh,.....my brother,i swr..

all dis their talk of peace of mind dis and dat no consign me at all,bcus even God slf knw say i dn try my best for the legit work..and if tinx no play to my plan,omoh...i go do illegal way to make money...

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Illegal1(m): 10:20pm On May 16, 2023
Odebayo4010:

When your palm is deceiving you,Las Las reality will set your brain,go ask hushpuppi

omoh.......i prefer to live the life of hushpuppi than to have peace of mind and still be poor..

las las everybody go die...

my mind is already made up to go illegal way to make money...
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by highchief1: 10:22pm On May 16, 2023
ahnie:

OSHA're skoin skoin dey my head this evening oh...I nor wan changam give you o.
lol.money good sha
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Goldbw122(m): 10:23pm On May 16, 2023
That is the hard reality of life, I hope he gets save someday.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Illegal1(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
But why don't Nigerian corrupt, criminal, heartless, bigot politicians like Buhari, Tinubu, Wike, Oshiomhole, Hopeless Uzodinma, Theodore Orji, etc feel this way after scamming Nigerians and swallowing money meant for millions of Nigerians and pushing helpless Nigerian youths into crimes like this Yahoo?

Why are there no national outbursts against these heartless politicians and corrupt civil servants looting Nigeria daily and pushing youths into all sorts of crime? Why can't karma start from these worthless corrupt Nigerian politicians and civil servants that have destroyed every fabric of communal prosperity in Nigeria?

omoh.......senior man abeg make God bless u for dis questions..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Illegal1(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2023
GeneralPula:
Fake story..
Omoh.......beta fake story jare..
the op Jst cook up 1 yeye story to discourage sum guys for here...

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Smartguyboy(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2023
BrighterThanDay:
Admin please this is what we want in our front page. Alot of hardworking young men trying to succeed the right way have been mocked even by their own families because they can't spend lavishly like their yahoo siblings or friends. Some have been pushed to depression because of mockery.
The rate at which evil vices are being celebrated in this country is heartbreaking. I fear for our kids.
No one encourages hardworking men anymore or ladies who choose to preserve their dignity than sleep around to get jobs and favours from men.
Heck! You won't even get support from your own family. God help us in Nigeria.

If you have principles and integrity you will never allow pal pressure get to you .
People only allow such to get to them because they are envy and jealous or even allow family pressure to get to you .
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Odebayo4010(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......i prefer to live the life of hushpuppi than to have peace of mind and still be poor..

las las everybody go die...

my mind is already made up to go illegal way to make money...

Carry on,you will meet your Waterloo, Reality will set your head
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Illegal1(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2023
Odebayo4010:

Carry on,you will meet your Waterloo, Reality will set your head
omoh.......till then.
wen i get to the bridge,i'll surly knw hw to cross it.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Smartguyboy(m): 10:39pm On May 16, 2023
Esthered:

A friend's rent was about 300k p.a on Sapele rd axis after Limit. Landlord jacked up the rent to 700 plus because he rented the spare flat he reserved for himself anytime he's in the country to Yahoo boys. He told the occupants of the remaining 3 flats that that was the new rate per 3 bedroom flat.
You guys should stop blaming yahoo boys for hike of rent where I was living landlord hike the price from 800 to 1.2m no yahoo boys was living here just normal people his reason was the hardship of the country.

Nigeria landlords are very wicked
The landlord is very rich yet they don’t care about anyone that why the Rich keep getting rich the poor can go to hell.

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Illegal1(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2023
Octopusssy:

When you question their source of wealth, their brainless comeback even here on Nairaland is usually "did you question the source of his poverty?" as if that is a justification for rascally criminality

omoh.......there's notin lyk brainless comebk here..

did u question their source of poverty?

notin worst than poverty in dis life,even corona virus,ebola,hiv combine together, no reach poverty..

nah b4 i dey blame anybody wen do illegal tin to make money,bt nw...omoh...i dey support them..

nobody wen suffer no dey tire ooh
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Bonnielove: 10:47pm On May 16, 2023
Veenbanks:
Nothing beats having peace of mind. Why not join other people from different walks of life in making cool money from the comfort of their home or anywhere with just a phone, and live a decent life! In Veenacademy on telegram you get to learn how to trade the financial market like a pro, and also earn. Or you learn any other soft skills like copywriting, programming, digital marketing, etc.

I repeat, nothing beats having rest of mind. Those hustling legitimately, may Almighty God grant the 👑 crown of our efforts. Amen!

I want to dm you
How can I send a message?
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by id4sho(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2023
MallamChukwudi:
A few weeks ago, I spoke to a Yahoo boy that lives here in Berlin. He was eating at the same Nigerian restaurant I went to eat at, one sunny Sunday.

He thought I was a G boy, so was asking me about some stuff I didn't know about, if I knew someone that deal with bank accounts, or if they could use mine to forward hundreds of thousands of euros.

I told him no, that I am employed, and jokingly complained about how the tax man is billing me yearly for income tax, that I didn't pay enough the previous year. 

Then we got talking and he went on to narrate how he envied ordinary folks that go to work daily, the simple calmness in their soul, and how they could access things that he cannot even access even if he has more money than them. I asked for more explanation, and he continued.

He said we do not have the fear of the future, that his affluent reality can come to a stop any day the law ever catches up with him. That when he hears a knock on his door, he fears so deeply to open even if it's the postman.

He will only open the door when he is sure he is expecting someone and the person is around. How he tries not to involve the authority for anything even if it's perfectly legal, due to fear of igniting any event that will shine a torchlight on his affairs that may lead to an arrest. 

That ordinary working folk can simply get a mortgage and buy a house, but he can't since that would lead to questioning his source of income. The guilt he felt because of the people he has harmed by stealing from them, and when bad things happen to him, he wonders if it's karma.

He has three daughters and has always wished for a son, but wondered if God gave him only daughters to punish him for his philandering. His three daughters are from two different women. 

For him, the most important thing he complained about was peace. He misses having peace, and that peace is priceless. That sometimes, he doesn't sleep long due to unnecessary fear.

His wife also knows the job he does, which hints at her moral failure, and he fears that she will use it against him if there is any conflict between them. His source of income is like a dagger under his belly. 

I was not shocked hearing all these, since I understand very well the cause-and-effect nature of things. But it was refreshing hearing all these from him, as it made me appreciate my own struggles. I pitied him, and ask him why don't just stop it.

He responded that he can't. It's the only job he knows, and he has gone so far that he can't be earning wages that won't sustain his lifestyle. 
Then I asked how he got a residence since he doesn't work and didn't study. Then he said that was another mistake he regretted.

He came on a visitor visa, was desperate to stay permanently, and impregnated any available woman, to legalize himself. 

I was then wondering why he was telling me all these things, which I consider a personal secret. And he said I give the vibe of someone that can empathize, and also, talking about it eases the pain a bit, especially to strangers he won't see again. 

He then got a call and left. Probably someone will meet him outside. We shook hands and told me bye. After I finished eating and was about to pay, the waiter informed me that he has paid for my meal. I was thankful but had an unpleasant feeling that he paid for my food with some kind of blood money. 

Such an encounter opened my eyes to a reality I have known to exist, but not met anyone in it. It reminds me of the quote that there is no peace for the wicked, no honor amongst thieves, and that what you sow, you shall reap. 
Some Yahoo disclose what they do if their spirit is free with you. I've met them severally, I don't condemn them. I just listen and get paid for my service. I met a dude fluent in American accent speaking with a American lady. Those guys are skilled, cunny with a tight game

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 16, 2023
4ward4:

Yes the dreadful act have come to stay, but the sociatial Consequences awaits we all in future. All Yahoo boys who doesn't have formal education or handiwork, will eventually get old just like everyone and if Yahooo cease to pay, they have no other option than resorting into Crime.
The Future is a dark one for we all, because No single person will be spared. Robbers can gun you down on the highway , in your house and on the street, Just to make away with your valuables. A dark future really awaits Us.

This Sums it Up.

It's the reason why i'm doing everything to leave this Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Singlenhappy(f): 11:00pm On May 16, 2023
His case is not too much for God to handle. God loves him despite all. We all have sins and they are nit in sizes. They are all the same. In fact being in thus flesh we all carry us enough sin. So we a sinners whom God is chasing to bring us state where nothing but but his love for me matters!
MallamChukwudi:
A few weeks ago, I spoke to a Yahoo boy that lives here in Berlin. He was eating at the same Nigerian restaurant I went to eat at, one sunny Sunday.

He thought I was a G boy, so was asking me about some stuff I didn't know about, if I knew someone that deal with bank accounts, or if they could use mine to forward hundreds of thousands of euros.

I told him no, that I am employed, and jokingly complained about how the tax man is billing me yearly for income tax, that I didn't pay enough the previous year. 

Then we got talking and he went on to narrate how he envied ordinary folks that go to work daily, the simple calmness in their soul, and how they could access things that he cannot even access even if he has more money than them. I asked for more explanation, and he continued.

He said we do not have the fear of the future, that his affluent reality can come to a stop any day the law ever catches up with him. That when he hears a knock on his door, he fears so deeply to open even if it's the postman.

He will only open the door when he is sure he is expecting someone and the person is around. How he tries not to involve the authority for anything even if it's perfectly legal, due to fear of igniting any event that will shine a torchlight on his affairs that may lead to an arrest. 

That ordinary working folk can simply get a mortgage and buy a house, but he can't since that would lead to questioning his source of income. The guilt he felt because of the people he has harmed by stealing from them, and when bad things happen to him, he wonders if it's karma.

He has three daughters and has always wished for a son, but wondered if God gave him only daughters to punish him for his philandering. His three daughters are from two different women. 

For him, the most important thing he complained about was peace. He misses having peace, and that peace is priceless. That sometimes, he doesn't sleep long due to unnecessary fear.

His wife also knows the job he does, which hints at her moral failure, and he fears that she will use it against him if there is any conflict between them. His source of income is like a dagger under his belly. 

I was not shocked hearing all these, since I understand very well the cause-and-effect nature of things. But it was refreshing hearing all these from him, as it made me appreciate my own struggles. I pitied him, and ask him why don't just stop it.

He responded that he can't. It's the only job he knows, and he has gone so far that he can't be earning wages that won't sustain his lifestyle. 
Then I asked how he got a residence since he doesn't work and didn't study. Then he said that was another mistake he regretted.

He came on a visitor visa, was desperate to stay permanently, and impregnated any available woman, to legalize himself. 

I was then wondering why he was telling me all these things, which I consider a personal secret. And he said I give the vibe of someone that can empathize, and also, talking about it eases the pain a bit, especially to strangers he won't see again. 

He then got a call and left. Probably someone will meet him outside. We shook hands and told me bye. After I finished eating and was about to pay, the waiter informed me that he has paid for my meal. I was thankful but had an unpleasant feeling that he paid for my food with some kind of blood money. 

Such an encounter opened my eyes to a reality I have known to exist, but not met anyone in it. It reminds me of the quote that there is no peace for the wicked, no honor amongst thieves, and that what you sow, you shall reap. 
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Veenbanks(m): 11:08pm On May 16, 2023
Bonnielove:

I want to dm you
How can I send a message?
DM on telegram @Veenview or send me a mail veenbanks@gmail.com
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by sprints1: 11:25pm On May 16, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

What about our politicians what are they different from yahoo yahoo everybody nah thief bros
u dey mind am he no sabi anything. Just dey cap jargons. Which legit job go give financial independence for this world even the elites are into fraud and data theft. Elon musk na agba yahoo. Facebook wey dey steal people privacy nko dem no go probe Zuckerberg cuz half of his entities he owned by the US government. That is why they want to bring Tiktok down. Tiktok too another baba werey for invading privacy. Abi na the arabs too those ones don't let me go there. Drug trafficking child trafficking abi na terrorism sponsorship why u think say dem dey buy clubs up and down na football money lol how much dey football. Na the coded business shipments and all proxy deals. Proper wired money laundering. To move billions u need a limited liability company. Forget oo. E be like hunger never wire am. Legit job my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by 7arrows: 11:27pm On May 16, 2023
MallamChukwudi:

He told u all because he probably wanted u to advise him and not to put his story on nairaland. Mr. Amebo. Oversabi.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by sprints1: 11:29pm On May 16, 2023
Goddyrichie:
bro say u go learn me all this stuff i just want to know it so they won’t scam me with this tricks
turn off your phone location no dey save passwords for Web or any app. Permission controls disable. Use credible ad blocker and you are safe. I still dey find person wey go hack me. Lol. And lastly limit your transaction to one ATM card or transaction card. Have a save bank account disconnected from full web options.

2 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2023
Sucre6:
Lols, there is nothing I don't know about dark web, ranging from phone hacking, untraceable bank account hacking and transfers and stuff, but I can never use it to scam people, I learnt all these to correctly equip myself from getting hacked by this idiots,

My dad would always call me and tell me never to do scam or steal people money, he told me to hustle real hard that I am king but I do not know yet, those where what my dad kept saying even on his dying bed, he told me never to sleep with someones wife andd never to do Yahoo that I am destined to be greater than all those small money that won't last.

I heed to his advise and now I am cashing out legitimately with my hustle, cool yahoo will give u quick cash and take your life early enough as compensation to the devil, so you make your choice, fast cash and die untimely miserably, or hustle legitimately and let God crown your effort and live a long fruitful and progressive life

Perfectly said. I personally believe one should not demean himself by becoming a thief or a scammer. But on a grand scale, what do you have to say about countries that mastermind wars and untold hardship in other countries for the benefit of their citizens? Morality is really subjective and a tricky beast. The world is full of evil governments and organizations. The war/proxy war going on in Ukraine is a perfect example. There are so many things we don't know about the governance of the universe. Just do what you believe is right by you but never assume that all evil doers will eventually get caught up by their evil. Idi Amin die peacefully in Saudi Arabia. Obama and George Bush are still alive and respected in America. The impact of their evil is still being felt by the people of Libya and Iraq.

4 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by hustler2828: 11:56pm On May 16, 2023
sprints1:
turn off your phone location no dey save passwords for Web or any app. Permission controls disable. Use credible ad blocker and you are safe. I still dey find person wey go hack me. Lol. And lastly limit your transaction to one ATM card or transaction card. Have a save bank account disconnected from full web options.

None is unhackable, even with all these security tips a hack is still very possible. The most important thing is what is involved and how much the hacker stands to gain. As it stands card readers and loggers are being installed in POS devices.

That aside, this Yahoo of a thing is thriving and will remain so for the time being because the society encourages it. And same society will pay dearly for it in years to come.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by V9er: 11:57pm On May 16, 2023
Brooooo you trust the black man to be an uncle tom. If there is one thing I've learnt in this life itis that there is no right or wrong, there is only big and small. And big eats small and that is why every developed country is where is today, all gotten from the blood of developing countries. In fact if there is anything like blood money it is what the white used to build his land...our blood. Black man, black man, black man. How many times did I call you? The white man told you his God said don't kill, don't steal, don't defraud your neighbor but he did all those to you. You defend the white man but vilify your own that does the same thing. I laugh
Dminister:
Y’all should stop talking rubbish. when the white men used our ancestors as slaves to developed their countries they didn’t die untimely death and it was not blood money.

When the white folks invaded us, killed so many of our ancestors and our Oba committed suicide the white folks didn’t die untimely death. They stole our bronzes and artefacts which they put in their museums to make money in turn used the money to developed their countries it was not blood money and they didn’t die untimely death.

The same white folks brought imperialism into our country and till today they are still stealing our resources.

Our ancestors that died for struggles and slavery are happy where they are because they have blessed our youths with science and technology spiritually to pay the white men back for all they did to our ancestors. God bless the souls of our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Oluwomonext212(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2023
The few who sees fraud as an opportunity quickly take the chance and get a new life, but many who sees it as a profession end up doing the time.
poshestmina:
Worst part is ,they can't stop doing it because they are used to the affluent lifestyles ,so they keep on till the law catches up with them or they die.

Remembers me of that extremely wealthy hotelier that was caught trafficking drugs (the story was on front page) ,he already had several hotels,clubs,estates ,cars ,titles etc but to stop ,Mbanu .

I think it's just nature's way of catching up with them.

Wealth that doesn't come with peace of mind !

2 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Esope6320: 12:14am On May 17, 2023
It won’t be better for the OP and everyone that supports his useless lies grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.