Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy (61071 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by ogmask: 9:02pm On May 16, 2023
oz4real83:
The economy in my state Edo and most other states in Nigeria is programmed to serve Yahoo guys. If you go to the market to buy any commodity, the seller assumes you can afford what Yahoo guys will afford and the seller wants to make the same profit he or she would have made if Yahoo guys were the ones buying the commodity. If you want to rent an apartment, the landlord tells you to pay rents that only Yahoo guys will afford. Taking a cab, the cab driver bills you like a Yahoo boy. I wanted to book an event centre a few days ago and the prices they were giving me will be enough to buy a land in some places not too far from the location of the event centre embarassed. Unfortunately, Yahoo has come to stay because the govt of the day is doing nothing meaningful about it, the supposed crime fighters also get a share from proceeds of yahoo and it has become an accepted norm in the lives of Nigerians, so sad a tale embarassed

I Was in Benin City a few weeks back, men the prices are just crazy. Benin City used to be a place where people go to relax and build their retirement homes. The hike in prices of commodities and services is just out of this world. I know forex was the main stay after civil service and commodities but all that have taken the back seat leaving Yahoo to dictate the pace and pulse of the city. Too bad what Benin in particular and Edo in general have become.

7 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Pray(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2023
Person wey dey plan scam u. Dey dia.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Honsla: 9:04pm On May 16, 2023
300wayne:

Lol grin

My bad 😔
Thought I saw Benin
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Illegal1(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2023
Dollarboss93:
Keep quiet... What do you know about Blood?

Una go just open trend Dey talk rubbish...

omoh.......no mind dem.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by highchief1: 9:04pm On May 16, 2023
ahnie:
You see me,that's the reason I live my simple life and have my peace of mind.i do not take what doesn't belongs to me,I envy no one,I process evil against no one,the lil I have I m most contented with it.

I told God years ago that anything wey no go make me sleep well for night,abeg take it out from my life.

Peace of mind is bae.
try get money too.how poor person take Dey get peace of mind?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Christistruth02: 9:07pm On May 16, 2023
MallamChukwudi:
A few weeks ago, I spoke to a Yahoo boy that lives here in Berlin. He was eating at the same Nigerian restaurant I went to eat at, one sunny Sunday.

He thought I was a G boy, so was asking me about some stuff I didn't know about, if I knew someone that deal with bank accounts, or if they could use mine to forward hundreds of thousands of euros.

I told him no, that I am employed, and jokingly complained about how the tax man is billing me yearly for income tax, that I didn't pay enough the previous year. 

Then we got talking and he went on to narrate how he envied ordinary folks that go to work daily, the simple calmness in their soul, and how they could access things that he cannot even access even if he has more money than them. I asked for more explanation, and he continued.

He said we do not have the fear of the future, that his affluent reality can come to a stop any day the law ever catches up with him. That when he hears a knock on his door, he fears so deeply to open even if it's the postman.

He will only open the door when he is sure he is expecting someone and the person is around. How he tries not to involve the authority for anything even if it's perfectly legal, due to fear of igniting any event that will shine a torchlight on his affairs that may lead to an arrest. 

That ordinary working folk can simply get a mortgage and buy a house, but he can't since that would lead to questioning his source of income. The guilt he felt because of the people he has harmed by stealing from them, and when bad things happen to him, he wonders if it's karma.

He has three daughters and has always wished for a son, but wondered if God gave him only daughters to punish him for his philandering. His three daughters are from two different women. 

For him, the most important thing he complained about was peace. He misses having peace, and that peace is priceless. That sometimes, he doesn't sleep long due to unnecessary fear.

His wife also knows the job he does, which hints at her moral failure, and he fears that she will use it against him if there is any conflict between them. His source of income is like a dagger under his belly. 

I was not shocked hearing all these, since I understand very well the cause-and-effect nature of things. But it was refreshing hearing all these from him, as it made me appreciate my own struggles. I pitied him, and ask him why don't just stop it.

He responded that he can't. It's the only job he knows, and he has gone so far that he can't be earning wages that won't sustain his lifestyle. 
Then I asked how he got a residence since he doesn't work and didn't study. Then he said that was another mistake he regretted.

He came on a visitor visa, was desperate to stay permanently, and impregnated any available woman, to legalize himself. 

I was then wondering why he was telling me all these things, which I consider a personal secret. And he said I give the vibe of someone that can empathize, and also, talking about it eases the pain a bit, especially to strangers he won't see again. 

He then got a call and left. Probably someone will meet him outside. We shook hands and told me bye. After I finished eating and was about to pay, the waiter informed me that he has paid for my meal. I was thankful but had an unpleasant feeling that he paid for my food with some kind of blood money. 

Such an encounter opened my eyes to a reality I have known to exist, but not met anyone in it. It reminds me of the quote that there is no peace for the wicked, no honor amongst thieves, and that what you sow, you shall reap. 

God is already questioning the man’s Spirit that was why he opened up to you like that

He needs to submit to Jesus Christ completely

He wants to get out but he doesn’t know how to

Tell him to train as a welder , plumber or Electrician

He will still earn a very good income

Even if it is only Security work he can get he should go and start it but put himself in Gods hands first

He can never fulfill destiny as a Fraudster

8 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by nkemjacob2(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2023
To d part he said. “He has gone far and he can't earn what can't afford his life style”. Is one disadvantages of been a fraud star.

If u will do yahoo, be wise and invest in business. Nigeria is a frustrating country. I have guys who own business doing well. Yahoo is not sustainable.

Ur politicians who are in ministries, aso rock, government houses, legislature are big time Yahoo fellows.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by ahnie: 9:09pm On May 16, 2023
highchief1:
OSHA're skoin skoin dey my head this evening oh...I nor wan changam give you o.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Christistruth02: 9:13pm On May 16, 2023
nkemjacob2:
To d part he said. “He has gone far and he can't earn what can't afford his life style”. Is one disadvantages of been a fraud star.

If u will do yahoo, be wise and invest in business. Nigeria is a frustrating country. I have guys who own business doing well. Yahoo is not sustainable.

Ur politicians who are in ministries, aso rock, government houses, legislature are big time Yahoo fellows.

Yahoo money is cursed

You simply cannot outsmart God

His judgment will sniff it out

Learn from Ekweremadu’s ordeal and be wise

8 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Goddyrichie(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2023
Sucre6:
Lols, there is nothing I don't know about dark web, ranging from phone hacking, untraceable bank account hacking and transfers and stuff, but I can never use it to scam people, I learnt all these to correctly equip myself from getting hacked by this idiots,

My dad would always call me and tell me never to do scam or steal people money, he told me to hustle real hard that I am king but I do not know yet, those where what my dad kept saying even on his dying bed, he told me never to sleep with someones wife andd never to do Yahoo that I am destined to be greater than all those small money that won't last.

I heed to his advise and now I am cashing out legitimately with my hustle, cool yahoo will give u quick cash and take your life early enough as compensation to the devil, so you make your choice, fast cash and die untimely miserably, or hustle legitimately and let God crown your effort and live a long fruitful and progressive life
bro say u go learn me all this stuff i just want to know it so they won’t scam me with this tricks
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Ireportlive: 9:16pm On May 16, 2023
Mscheew
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by ezechi242: 9:16pm On May 16, 2023
OP you met the one that still had a pinch of conscience in him.....you will be shoocked to see some that has sold their souls to the devil......they will even mock you that you are suffering and yahoo is the only way .

4 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Zaphnath1(m): 9:21pm On May 16, 2023
bro why can't you start giving some scammers nightmares, to be sincere, since when have got scammed, have desired to know hacking, just to become a threat to all this scamming website

Sucre6:
Lols, there is nothing I don't know about dark web, ranging from phone hacking, untraceable bank account hacking and transfers and stuff, but I can never use it to scam people, I learnt all these to correctly equip myself from getting hacked by this idiots,

My dad would always call me and tell me never to do scam or steal people money, he told me to hustle real hard that I am king but I do not know yet, those where what my dad kept saying even on his dying bed, he told me never to sleep with someones wife andd never to do Yahoo that I am destined to be greater than all those small money that won't last.

I heed to his advise and now I am cashing out legitimately with my hustle, cool yahoo will give u quick cash and take your life early enough as compensation to the devil, so you make your choice, fast cash and die untimely miserably, or hustle legitimately and let God crown your effort and live a long fruitful and progressive life
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Prayfortheworld: 9:22pm On May 16, 2023
4ward4:

It is on a halt as asummed my dear friend, this bois will get to a stage where they will go totally and financially bankrupt and Yahoo will no longer pay , at that age they might be in their late 30s or early 40s...Just imagine the number of men that will be forced into Street crime.
A successful live starts at late 30s, at that time responsibilities increases from health wise to financial wise. Majority of this boys are still in their 20s. Can this ill gotten wealth sustain them in their late 30s to 40?
I pity Benin & Delta , too much Crime can easily be predicted in future.
The bitter truth is that scam can never end it didn't start today so it's not going to end that's why is called 419 there's always upto 419 update those niggas never use self
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by AdeoyeAdefemi: 9:24pm On May 16, 2023
BrighterThanDay:
Admin please this is what we want in our front page. Alot of hardworking young men trying to succeed the right way have been mocked even by their own families because they can't spend lavishly like their yahoo siblings or friends. Some have been pushed to depression because of mockery.
The rate at which evil vices are being celebrated in this country is heartbreaking. I fear for our kids.
No one encourages hardworking men anymore or ladies who choose to preserve their dignity than sleep around to get jobs and favours from men.
Heck! You won't even get support from your own family. God help us in Nigeria.

Your post made me remember when my kid sister advice me around last year to go and learn yahoo because my monthly salary can't do anything to the family. omoh, I was sad and depressed but I was too soft hearted to engage in such thing .

I just face my hustle. She's the one contributing more to the family while I send home the little I have.My siblings show her more respect than they do to me. It quite annoying but there's nothing that can be done.

Kudos to all guys hustling legitimately out there. May God remember us and bless our hustle very soon 🙏

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by isabi2lof: 9:27pm On May 16, 2023
Getting married to someone that scams people for a living undecided ,omo you go too suffer

3 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by TheBillyonaire: 9:35pm On May 16, 2023
And the poor shall inherit the kingdom of heaven...........
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 16, 2023
isabi2lof:
Getting married to someone that scams people for a living undecided ,omo you go too suffer

How?
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
And the poor shall inherit the kingdom of heaven...........

cool You can say that again
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by TheBillyonaire: 9:41pm On May 16, 2023
RenegadeX:

cool You can say that again

If there is any yahoo yahoo scheme that can give me $10B now, abeg I am interested. Let me worry about EFCC later grin grin grin

Very soon I might open a church, Religions yahoo yahoo seems to be the safest.

3 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by hopefullight: 9:43pm On May 16, 2023
I live in Germany and we have many lazy guys here who are into fraud....but the issue is most of them end up in prison here. One bro in Essen just came out from 5 months prison sentence. I know of another guy under 25 who collected 60k euros, flew to Nigeria and waste all the money....immediately he came back to Germany he was arrested and serve 1 year imprisonment. In western world, once you have been convicted of financial crime, forget it...you cant do much in life....because your record would always be there. Most of the yahoo boys here cant work, they have several baby mama, owing child support and are into drugs. Even if they make the money, spending or flaunting it here is difficult because all eyes are on you...and you cannot use Mercedes benz or iphone to oppress anyone...even a cleaner here can afford Iphone and MB is used for taxi...so its not a big....and no peace of mind. Honestly, legit pays in western world. Learn a skill, get a job and look for good partner and ball harder.....within 6 months you can do some courses that would give you atleast 3k euro monthly and cost of living here is cheap. So if anyone decided to do fraud here, they know what they sign up for and deserve no mercy.

Tschuss

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by mikendie(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2023
OP, what is the difference between this man and some Nigerian politicians?
MallamChukwudi:
A few weeks ago, I spoke to a Yahoo boy that lives here in Berlin. He was eating at the same Nigerian restaurant I went to eat at, one sunny Sunday.

He thought I was a G boy, so was asking me about some stuff I didn't know about, if I knew someone that deal with bank accounts, or if they could use mine to forward hundreds of thousands of euros.

I told him no, that I am employed, and jokingly complained about how the tax man is billing me yearly for income tax, that I didn't pay enough the previous year. 

Then we got talking and he went on to narrate how he envied ordinary folks that go to work daily, the simple calmness in their soul, and how they could access things that he cannot even access even if he has more money than them. I asked for more explanation, and he continued.

He said we do not have the fear of the future, that his affluent reality can come to a stop any day the law ever catches up with him. That when he hears a knock on his door, he fears so deeply to open even if it's the postman.

He will only open the door when he is sure he is expecting someone and the person is around. How he tries not to involve the authority for anything even if it's perfectly legal, due to fear of igniting any event that will shine a torchlight on his affairs that may lead to an arrest. 

That ordinary working folk can simply get a mortgage and buy a house, but he can't since that would lead to questioning his source of income. The guilt he felt because of the people he has harmed by stealing from them, and when bad things happen to him, he wonders if it's karma.

He has three daughters and has always wished for a son, but wondered if God gave him only daughters to punish him for his philandering. His three daughters are from two different women. 

For him, the most important thing he complained about was peace. He misses having peace, and that peace is priceless. That sometimes, he doesn't sleep long due to unnecessary fear.

His wife also knows the job he does, which hints at her moral failure, and he fears that she will use it against him if there is any conflict between them. His source of income is like a dagger under his belly. 

I was not shocked hearing all these, since I understand very well the cause-and-effect nature of things. But it was refreshing hearing all these from him, as it made me appreciate my own struggles. I pitied him, and ask him why don't just stop it.

He responded that he can't. It's the only job he knows, and he has gone so far that he can't be earning wages that won't sustain his lifestyle. 
Then I asked how he got a residence since he doesn't work and didn't study. Then he said that was another mistake he regretted.

He came on a visitor visa, was desperate to stay permanently, and impregnated any available woman, to legalize himself. 

I was then wondering why he was telling me all these things, which I consider a personal secret. And he said I give the vibe of someone that can empathize, and also, talking about it eases the pain a bit, especially to strangers he won't see again. 

He then got a call and left. Probably someone will meet him outside. We shook hands and told me bye. After I finished eating and was about to pay, the waiter informed me that he has paid for my meal. I was thankful but had an unpleasant feeling that he paid for my food with some kind of blood money. 

Such an encounter opened my eyes to a reality I have known to exist, but not met anyone in it. It reminds me of the quote that there is no peace for the wicked, no honor amongst thieves, and that what you sow, you shall reap. 
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by isabi2lof: 9:44pm On May 16, 2023
RenegadeX:

How?

You're asking me how ?

Is scamming a legit business?? So if you don't see someone to scam in a day , you family will go hungry undecided

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by mohlanforex: 9:45pm On May 16, 2023
If he's wise, he should quit yahoo and learn one of those online business and register the business in Germany to live legally
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Odebayo4010(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2023
Veenbanks:
Nothing beats having peace of mind. Why not join other people from different walks of life in making cool money from the comfort of their home or anywhere with just a phone, and live a decent life! In Veenacademy on telegram you get to learn how to trade the financial market like a pro, and also earn. Or you learn any other soft skills like copywriting, programming, digital marketing, etc.

Can you put me right on how to trede financial markets

I repeat, nothing beats having rest of mind. Those hustling legitimately, may Almighty God grant the 👑 crown of our efforts. Amen!

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Goddyrichie(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2023
cayorday89:

Left to me, I just want them to live long and live their old age in misery and regrets recollecting their days of illegal boom and seeing those they scammed flourishing and happy and telling it as lessons to the younger generation directly from the horses' mouth.
see u so u think yahoo go finish abi as long as they is life scam continue till life will end arm robbers kidnappers will never end that’s how fraud will b just that different format and style
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Odebayo4010(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2023
4ward4:

Yes the dreadful act have come to stay, but the sociatial Consequences awaits we all in future. All Yahoo boys who doesn't have formal education or handiwork, will eventually get old just like everyone and if Yahooo cease to pay, they have no other option than resorting into Crime.
The Future is a dark one for we all, because No single person will be spared. Robbers can gun you down on the highway , in your house and on the street, Just to make away with your valuables. A dark future really awaits Us.

This your quote really fear me alot,🙆

2 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Halo22: 9:54pm On May 16, 2023
Fraud is a useless thing that cannot guarantee continual income flow. This one even get conscience to share his experience with another. I know one who has completely lost his conscience and right now, he is in prison. Crime doesn't pay in the long run.

4 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Johnn74: 9:54pm On May 16, 2023
highchief1:
grin grin grin
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by demystified01: 9:58pm On May 16, 2023
Even there are yahoo politicians
oz4real83:
The economy in my state Edo and most other states in Nigeria is programmed to serve Yahoo guys. If you go to the market to buy any commodity, the seller assumes you can afford what Yahoo guys will afford and the seller wants to make the same profit he or she would have made if Yahoo guys were the ones buying the commodity. If you want to rent an apartment, the landlord tells you to pay rents that only Yahoo guys will afford. Taking a cab, the cab driver bills you like a Yahoo boy. I wanted to book an event centre a few days ago and the prices they were giving me will be enough to buy a land in some places not too far from the location of the event centre embarassed. Unfortunately, Yahoo has come to stay because the govt of the day is doing nothing meaningful about it, the supposed crime fighters also get a share from proceeds of yahoo and it has become an accepted norm in the lives of Nigerians, so sad a tale embarassed
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:02pm On May 16, 2023
It's Punch...
...Line
See ehn I'm sick of scrolling through my
Instagram every minute and seeing all of these G-guys
Posting pictures of their jewels,
Holding money to their ears and flashing all of them big rides
Bunch of dimwits and riff-raffs
Dying slow but you dey think say you dey live life
If you ponder on this matter for a minute,
You go notice none of these guys dey streetwise
Like where's the brain in having money
To buy a house but you stay in hotels, bro
Where's the sense in making a million bucks
Just to burn it all on alcohol and girls, bro
Same girls wey no send you when you broke
Na him you dey use all your money impress, bro
Meanwhile your mama dey Agege dey sell ogi
Every morning, where is your sense, bro (Ologi de o!)
Look, if I be Yahoo boy
I'm definitely gonna play it smarter
I go understand that it's not how much you make
But how much you keep in the end that really matters
No unnecessary spending on things that ain't important
Na only who follow me make am go follow me chop am
If your silly ass no dey with me when I dey suffer
Why you come think say you go dey with me inside my hummer
Lights out
Why I go dey stay hotel when I fit buy house
Put a big ass screen in front of a nice couch
And whatever happens in my house stays in my house
But outside my house I go be lowkey person
My lifestyle in the public wouldn't be so interesting
When I travel go Dubai I fit dey drive my Rover
But when I dey inside Lagos na '99 Corolla
I no go dey find attention
Bleep the instagram likes, Bleep the twitter mentions
Common City People you no go see me on top
Wetin I wan dey carry my face dey find for Forbes
Wetin I wan dey carry my head go find for TV
I no dey start label leave me
Na low cut I go dey barb every time believe me
So tey SARS go call me bad market when they see me
Shey no be to dey wear suit,
U go think say I dey work for bank or I be S.U
Police stop me I no go say "how can I help you"
I go say "good morning, officer, may the Lord bless you"
Abi e dey vex you
Emi alowo ma j'aye abi, thank you
If you think say you no like the way wey I dey roll
Make you find your own client so you go make your own
If I be Yahoo boy ehn I no go be like Taju
First class graduate komot from LASU
After all the shit that he's been through all he
Could get was a 30k job at local government council
Damn! This country tire me
But school na another topic entirely
See he was just like you and me,
Young man with big dreams hoping to change the fortune of his family
But his friends told him, " Guy no kill yourself
We fit show you way teach you how you go free yourself
6 months walahi you go dey gbadun quick"
But fortunately 2 months na him Taju pick
Taju turn local celeb people come dey hail am
Change name to T-Money as him finally make am
Don reach like 10 years wey he don dey hustle
So as my guy blow copped himself a muscle
When he dey ball you go think say he dey live for club
From Tuesday to Sunday Tajudeen dey pop
All you had to do was holla T-Money wassup
Taju go order Rosé for you cos you be him blood
My blood, my blood, my blood, na so dem dey talk
But as Taju money finish everybody run
Now Taju's lonely no single padi for him area
All him blood don disappear guess he has anemia
How about Muri that picks regularly
Bros don dey lodge for hotel since February
Dump him family for face me and face you for Ogba
Dey Lekki with different girls living la vida loca
Cut the story short,
On this fateful day EFCC bust boda Muri and took him straight to jail
Seize all him properties they did him the worst way
Only his wife and daughter showed up on his court date
If I be Yahoo boy I go dey dress well
I go use money support my best friends
I go take care of my family and
Everybody loyal to me every time I get blessed
Put money for better investments,
No be everything I see I go dey spend flex
I no go dey send these DJs and these hypemen wey
Go dey play Undertaker song to make my head swell
I go look out for the orphans and the helpless
Put a ring on the finger of my girlfriend
Haha see I know myself well, if I be Yahoo boy me sef no go get sense

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Pastor Masodje & Dead Beauty Ngegbarane: Body Of Pregnant Missing Lady Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.