Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy (61057 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by correctguy101(m): 7:51am On May 17, 2023
MallamChukwudi:
A few weeks ago, I spoke to a Yahoo boy that lives here in Berlin. He was eating at the same Nigerian restaurant I went to eat at, one sunny Sunday.

He thought I was a G boy, so was asking me about some stuff I didn't know about, if I knew someone that deal with bank accounts, or if they could use mine to forward hundreds of thousands of euros.

I told him no, that I am employed, and jokingly complained about how the tax man is billing me yearly for income tax, that I didn't pay enough the previous year. 

Then we got talking and he went on to narrate how he envied ordinary folks that go to work daily, the simple calmness in their soul, and how they could access things that he cannot even access even if he has more money than them. I asked for more explanation, and he continued.

He said we do not have the fear of the future, that his affluent reality can come to a stop any day the law ever catches up with him. That when he hears a knock on his door, he fears so deeply to open even if it's the postman.

He will only open the door when he is sure he is expecting someone and the person is around. How he tries not to involve the authority for anything even if it's perfectly legal, due to fear of igniting any event that will shine a torchlight on his affairs that may lead to an arrest. 

That ordinary working folk can simply get a mortgage and buy a house, but he can't since that would lead to questioning his source of income. The guilt he felt because of the people he has harmed by stealing from them, and when bad things happen to him, he wonders if it's karma.

He has three daughters and has always wished for a son, but wondered if God gave him only daughters to punish him for his philandering. His three daughters are from two different women. 

For him, the most important thing he complained about was peace. He misses having peace, and that peace is priceless. That sometimes, he doesn't sleep long due to unnecessary fear.

His wife also knows the job he does, which hints at her moral failure, and he fears that she will use it against him if there is any conflict between them. His source of income is like a dagger under his belly. 

I was not shocked hearing all these, since I understand very well the cause-and-effect nature of things. But it was refreshing hearing all these from him, as it made me appreciate my own struggles. I pitied him, and ask him why don't just stop it.

He responded that he can't. It's the only job he knows, and he has gone so far that he can't be earning wages that won't sustain his lifestyle. 
Then I asked how he got a residence since he doesn't work and didn't study. Then he said that was another mistake he regretted.

He came on a visitor visa, was desperate to stay permanently, and impregnated any available woman, to legalize himself. 

I was then wondering why he was telling me all these things, which I consider a personal secret. And he said I give the vibe of someone that can empathize, and also, talking about it eases the pain a bit, especially to strangers he won't see again. 

He then got a call and left. Probably someone will meet him outside. We shook hands and told me bye. After I finished eating and was about to pay, the waiter informed me that he has paid for my meal. I was thankful but had an unpleasant feeling that he paid for my food with some kind of blood money. 

Such an encounter opened my eyes to a reality I have known to exist, but not met anyone in it. It reminds me of the quote that there is no peace for the wicked, no honor amongst thieves, and that what you sow, you shall reap. 

Don't be surprised brother, he's like one in a million fraudsters out there.

Some baastards are so shameless you'll be the one feeling shame for them.

What with the shameless pilferers we have in political offices across the nation. Tell this daddy, if any of them wonder what their actions are doing to the nation and it's people.

And there are fraudsters who feel accomplished, thrilled and superior when a mugu falls in their trap. Some people get joy from things that'll shock you, things that are frowned at in society.

It's the psychology of different madmen.

Morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by OBTOREPA(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Legit work pays

Please anyone that needs USA or Costa Rica aza should send a pm.
Super story
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Sucre6: 7:52am On May 17, 2023
Tenrack:
good mornin' bro. Mind me sending a pm? I have got something important to ask you thanks

My mail is open bro
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Sucre6: 7:54am On May 17, 2023
Zaphnath1:
bro why can't you start giving some scammers nightmares, to be sincere, since when have got scammed, have desired to know hacking, just to become a threat to all this scamming website

Lols one lousy scammer fished my email and sent me a virus link, I used my tools, went incognito, locate his address using his I.P, hacked him and crashed his system 😂

2 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by 77up(m): 7:55am On May 17, 2023
No peace for the wicked.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by 77up(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2023
Sucre6:

Lols one lousy scammer fished my email and sent me a virus linked, I used my tools, went incognito, locate his address using his I.P, hacked him and crashed his system 😂
Wish I can do that😂
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by syntekelite(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2023
4ward4:

It is on a halt as asummed my dear friend, this bois will get to a stage where they will go totally and financially bankrupt and Yahoo will no longer pay , at that age they might be in their late 30s or early 40s...Just imagine the number of men that will be forced into Street crime.
A successful live starts at late 30s, at that time responsibilities increases from health wise to financial wise. Majority of this boys are still in their 20s. Can this ill gotten wealth sustain them in their late 30s to 40?
I pity Benin & Delta , too much Crime can easily be predicted in future.

Criminal na criminal..they do yahoo doesn't mean they can carry gun and kill..its two diff things and psychologically a big leap except fr those who were ex robbers b4 yahoo.. how many killers have you known or studied?? How many men can kill cow or chicken and watch it suffer to death? Thats to show you it aint easy to snap..most yahoo guys will do it till they die cos the reason they go into it in the first place apart from the obvious reasons everyone knows is cos they cant commit violent crimes but want the proceeds of easy crimes,thats why they will do it till they get old,check most gboys being caught in europe and compare their age most are in the 50s...social psychology is at play here cos the gboy who gets caught or bankrupt will almost always result in two things, the former spends a long time in prison and changes or continues depending on mindset while the latter results to plus or total rituals.. reason g+ is on the rise..
Only a tiny percentage will result to violent crimes as you stated except it is in the aid of the rituals..
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Allisgud: 8:04am On May 17, 2023
MallamChukwudi:
A few weeks ago, I spoke to a Yahoo boy that lives here in Berlin. He was eating at the same Nigerian restaurant I went to eat at, one sunny Sunday.

He thought I was a G boy, so was asking me about some stuff I didn't know about, if I knew someone that deal with bank accounts, or if they could use mine to forward hundreds of thousands of euros.

I told him no, that I am employed, and jokingly complained about how the tax man is billing me yearly for income tax, that I didn't pay enough the previous year. 

Then we got talking and he went on to narrate how he envied ordinary folks that go to work daily, the simple calmness in their soul, and how they could access things that he cannot even access even if he has more money than them. I asked for more explanation, and he continued.

He said we do not have the fear of the future, that his affluent reality can come to a stop any day the law ever catches up with him. That when he hears a knock on his door, he fears so deeply to open even if it's the postman.

He will only open the door when he is sure he is expecting someone and the person is around. How he tries not to involve the authority for anything even if it's perfectly legal, due to fear of igniting any event that will shine a torchlight on his affairs that may lead to an arrest. 

That ordinary working folk can simply get a mortgage and buy a house, but he can't since that would lead to questioning his source of income. The guilt he felt because of the people he has harmed by stealing from them, and when bad things happen to him, he wonders if it's karma.

He has three daughters and has always wished for a son, but wondered if God gave him only daughters to punish him for his philandering. His three daughters are from two different women. 

For him, the most important thing he complained about was peace. He misses having peace, and that peace is priceless. That sometimes, he doesn't sleep long due to unnecessary fear.

His wife also knows the job he does, which hints at her moral failure, and he fears that she will use it against him if there is any conflict between them. His source of income is like a dagger under his belly. 

I was not shocked hearing all these, since I understand very well the cause-and-effect nature of things. But it was refreshing hearing all these from him, as it made me appreciate my own struggles. I pitied him, and ask him why don't just stop it.

He responded that he can't. It's the only job he knows, and he has gone so far that he can't be earning wages that won't sustain his lifestyle. 
Then I asked how he got a residence since he doesn't work and didn't study. Then he said that was another mistake he regretted.

He came on a visitor visa, was desperate to stay permanently, and impregnated any available woman, to legalize himself. 

I was then wondering why he was telling me all these things, which I consider a personal secret. And he said I give the vibe of someone that can empathize, and also, talking about it eases the pain a bit, especially to strangers he won't see again. 

He then got a call and left. Probably someone will meet him outside. We shook hands and told me bye. After I finished eating and was about to pay, the waiter informed me that he has paid for my meal. I was thankful but had an unpleasant feeling that he paid for my food with some kind of blood money. 

Such an encounter opened my eyes to a reality I have known to exist, but not met anyone in it. It reminds me of the quote that there is no peace for the wicked, no honor amongst thieves, and that what you sow, you shall reap. 
truly no sleep for the wicked,same thing with all this our politicians,how can someone loot taxpayers money and u think u will sleep well
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by syntekelite(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2023
Klass99:

Yeah right.... grin. Addictive my foot, it is nothing but pure greed. The ones who are honest with themselves and others will tell you it is greed. I get so sick and tired of hearing the excuses people make, from it is spiritual to an addiction, then a mental health issue. Like seriously?

It is always a matter of choice! We all have free will and the power of choice within us, but when people act like they have no power at all and external forces are controlling their behaviour, I know I am dealing with people who are not ready to take responsibility for their lives or actions, to make necessary changes.

@ MallamChukwudi, the username made me smile. While reading your story I thought to myself it would be so nice to report that guy and turn him in to the authorities (of course with more info on him) so he doesn't hurt any more people. You can't be happy by causing other people pain and misery na. I enjoyed reading your well written narrative.

yahoo is addictive but not the work itself..its the lifestyle small work plenty pay thats whats addictive, moreover it might surprise you that most gboys are actually intelligent and if the govt both state and federal are proactive and serious abt reducing it to the barest minimum this guys can be caught at their tender ages with scholarships and grants to tech schools,doesnt it surprise you that the govt doesnt have its own personal tech school i mean complete tech school like a uni, why wont this brains be wasted on the streets, i have been to a uni to study computer science with joy of using it for the greater good of my country,do you know i was taught in theory, while the lecturer only uses a projector once in a while.. we took notes no practicals, now compare that to when i applied to niit,took the scholarship exams and passed to study c++ ,it was one person to a system and we were only 12 in a class i learnt remote hacking in just a day in that environment,but niit then was abt 3million which i couldnt afford then so had to leave..thats the diff btw the govt and private.

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by tranxo(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2023
MallamChukwudi:

I hope when the law finally catches up with him, the CCTV video of two of you chatting in a restaurant and shaking hands over a "business deal" won't rob you the peace you currently enjoy.

Do not indulge such audience next time. Flee!

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by 77up(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2023
No peace for the wicked.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by ViktorCash: 8:36am On May 17, 2023
True
AllKnowing:
Pull back now. He’s going to keep tabs on you; I believe he thinks you bought his little sob story. Pull back now!!! You see him again and you turn the other way and run!

I’ve seen a case like this: He ropes you in with sob stories, you hang out more often, one day a ridiculously huge amount goes through your checking account, and he disappears.

The authorities come for you whenever they choose to follow his money trail.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by ahnie: 8:37am On May 17, 2023
highchief1:
try get money too.how poor person take Dey get peace of mind?
Peace of mind over everything,not money stolen or scammed from someone,it attracts curses upon curses.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Georgejeez: 8:37am On May 17, 2023
Instead of you to collect him contact, meet am Nicodemusly make he teach you work , you de listen to negativity and sympathize with Millionaire.

If na you be Jacob for Bible , that Angel for no change your name to Israel because you for let am escape.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Reckonsoft: 8:51am On May 17, 2023
I was in a cab heading to ring road in Benin, and some women were discussing about the hardship in the country, the next thing I heard was, if no be all this yahoo boys wey dey help us sef.. I became weak

2 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by DaveHarry(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2023
Sucre6:
Lols, there is nothing I don't know about dark web, ranging from phone hacking, untraceable bank account hacking and transfers and stuff, but I can never use it to scam people, I learnt all these to correctly equip myself from getting hacked by this idiots,

My dad would always call me and tell me never to do scam or steal people money, he told me to hustle real hard that I am king but I do not know yet, those where what my dad kept saying even on his dying bed, he told me never to sleep with someones wife andd never to do Yahoo that I am destined to be greater than all those small money that won't last.

I heed to his advise and now I am cashing out legitimately with my hustle, cool yahoo will give u quick cash and take your life early enough as compensation to the devil, so you make your choice, fast cash and die untimely miserably, or hustle legitimately and let God crown your effort and live a long fruitful and progressive life
Connect me. I would like to earn more legitimately.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by highchief1: 9:05am On May 17, 2023
ahnie:

Peace of mind over everything,not money stolen or scammed from someone,it attracts curses upon curses.
shut up.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by sprints1: 9:16am On May 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

They can still move your money without any web connection option bro 😎 just to clone your line the rest is history.
wow people dey sha
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Divoc19(f): 9:46am On May 17, 2023
MallamChukwudi:

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by FapNoMore(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
Please stop yahoo , please. Just stop !!!

Use your brain and social media please.

Tech (Digital Marketing) , combine it with Buying and selling.

Learn how to run facebook and instagram ads PROFESSIONALLY.

I'm a 5 star salesman, paid advertising newbie , that's the skill you need to master now in Nigeria to make money daily.

I can sell water to a well...

If you are in Lagos or any of the cosmopolitan cities, you need some tools.

- Phone , internet , Laptop (not necessary) , facebook, instagram page, twitter, jumia, konga, facebook maeketplace, etc.

- go and learn how to run ads.

- know how to take good pictures.

- use a good logistics company for deliveries.

Enter street, look for big time importers, negotiate with them. Tell them you will bring customers and sell thier products very fast.

One of the hot products i started out with and grew it to a 6 figure business > >

https://www.nairaland.com/7403742/zealot-s67-wireless-speaker-60w

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them sales, make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Fireson: 10:11am On May 17, 2023
Wahala for who no day legit .

Need a professional video editor? Search no further !

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by utepu: 10:15am On May 17, 2023
Yahoo boy must be condemned. It is bad.

spoke to a Yahoo boy that lives here in Berlin. He was e

[/quote]
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by kabanayol9(m): 10:48am On May 17, 2023
ahnie:
You see me,that's the reason I live my simple life and have my peace of mind.i do not take what doesn't belongs to me,I envy no one,I process evil against no one,the lil I have I m most contented with it.

I told God years ago that anything wey no go make me sleep well for night,abeg take it out from my life.

Peace of mind is bae.
I am telling you.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by RPG2020(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2023
IkeIgboNiile:
Legit work pays

Please anyone that needs USA or Costa Rica aza should send a pm.

You get Zimbabwe Aza? 60/40
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by cayorday89(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2023
Goddyrichie:
see u so u think yahoo go finish abi as long as they is life scam continue till life will end arm robbers kidnappers will never end that’s how fraud will b just that different format and style
It can never finish that I know, but with witnessing what befalls those before them, there will likely be one or two persons with a change of mind.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Blue86(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2023
Bible no lie.

The righteous is as bold as a lion.
The wicked flee when no one pursues.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by EagleSquare1(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2023
Getting into crime is one aspect, and the other aspect is getting out of it.
It takes even the grace of God to get out of crime. It is a disease that eats you deep, and into your soul.
We pray people of such crime see the pain they cause in the lives of others.
But of course, the Law of Karma always sets into their lives at the right time...and when least expected.
Seek the peace of the Lord and you shall be free.

MallamChukwudi:

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Zaphnath1(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2023
Sucre6:

Lols one lousy scammer fished my email and sent me a virus link, I used my tools, went incognito, locate his address using his I.P, hacked him and crashed his system 😂

mad ooo kudos
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by 4ward4: 11:40am On May 17, 2023
syntekelite:

Criminal na criminal..they do yahoo doesn't mean they can carry gun and kill..its two diff things and psychologically a big leap except fr those who were ex robbers b4 yahoo.. how many killers have you known or studied?? How many men can kill cow or chicken and watch it suffer to death? Thats to show you it aint easy to snap..most yahoo guys will do it till they die cos the reason they go into it in the first place apart from the obvious reasons everyone knows is cos they cant commit violent crimes but want the proceeds of easy crimes,thats why they will do it till they get old,check most gboys being caught in europe and compare their age most are in the 50s...social psychology is at play here cos the gboy who gets caught or bankrupt will almost always result in two things, the former spends a long time in prison and changes or continues depending on mindset while the latter results to plus or total rituals.. reason g+ is on the rise..
Only a tiny percentage will result to violent crimes as you stated except it is in the aid of the rituals..

Even ,you right there can carry Gun...It's all about how the mighty fall, we pray never too. Moreover 80% of fraudsters are into drugs and we are aware of what drugs can do.
The little innocent children you see on the streets,who you thought can not take up arms, Will do way worst if they aren't properly guided and more especially if they are exposed to free money early in life and weren't able to sustain it.
Your theory of only a small percent is Laughable , we having a time bomb and we hope the trigger won't be pulled upon Us.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2023
OBTOREPA
Super story

Not super story bro...i get credit union business account and costa rica aza personal.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by millionboi2: 12:43pm On May 17, 2023
Sucre6:
Lols, there is nothing I don't know about dark web, ranging from phone hacking, untraceable bank account hacking and transfers and stuff, but I can never use it to scam people, I learnt all these to correctly equip myself from getting hacked by this idiots,

My dad would always call me and tell me never to do scam or steal people money, he told me to hustle real hard that I am king but I do not know yet, those where what my dad kept saying even on his dying bed, he told me never to sleep with someones wife andd never to do Yahoo that I am destined to be greater than all those small money that won't last.

I heed to his advise and now I am cashing out legitimately with my hustle, cool yahoo will give u quick cash and take your life early enough as compensation to the devil, so you make your choice, fast cash and die untimely miserably, or hustle legitimately and let God crown your effort and live a long fruitful and progressive life
what do you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Many Beheaded During A Cult Clash In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.