Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy (61185 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by 7arrows: 11:33pm On May 17, 2023
MallamChukwudi:

If you have something necessary to say, that you know deeply will be of usefulness to others, then being silent is immoral, and a lie.

So yes, silent can also become a lie, in certain circumstances such as this one.

Besides, my narration didn't expose any personal details, and no way it can be tracked to anyone.

Having said that, thanks for your concern.

Anyway you are correct, since it wasnt directly linked to him. I just felt it was a personal conversation. Sorry for my use of words.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Haymus007(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2023
Sucre6:

No sir.
You cant blackmail me to helping you, first of all you could have genuinely ask for help
Okay i'm sorry about that. i'm seriously in need of help sir 0170686188 GTbank God bless you.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by 9jaRealist: 3:25am On May 18, 2023
MallamChukwudi:
A few weeks ago, I spoke to a Yahoo boy that lives here in Berlin. He was eating at the same Nigerian restaurant I went to eat at, one sunny Sunday.

He thought I was a G boy, so was asking me about some stuff I didn't know about, if I knew someone that deal with bank accounts, or if they could use mine to forward hundreds of thousands of euros.

I told him no, that I am employed, and jokingly complained about how the tax man is billing me yearly for income tax, that I didn't pay enough the previous year. 

Then we got talking and he went on to narrate how he envied ordinary folks that go to work daily, the simple calmness in their soul, and how they could access things that he cannot even access even if he has more money than them. I asked for more explanation, and he continued.

He said we do not have the fear of the future, that his affluent reality can come to a stop any day the law ever catches up with him. That when he hears a knock on his door, he fears so deeply to open even if it's the postman.

He will only open the door when he is sure he is expecting someone and the person is around. How he tries not to involve the authority for anything even if it's perfectly legal, due to fear of igniting any event that will shine a torchlight on his affairs that may lead to an arrest. 

That ordinary working folk can simply get a mortgage and buy a house, but he can't since that would lead to questioning his source of income. The guilt he felt because of the people he has harmed by stealing from them, and when bad things happen to him, he wonders if it's karma.

He has three daughters and has always wished for a son, but wondered if God gave him only daughters to punish him for his philandering. His three daughters are from two different women. 

For him, the most important thing he complained about was peace. He misses having peace, and that peace is priceless. That sometimes, he doesn't sleep long due to unnecessary fear.

His wife also knows the job he does, which hints at her moral failure, and he fears that she will use it against him if there is any conflict between them. His source of income is like a dagger under his belly. 

I was not shocked hearing all these, since I understand very well the cause-and-effect nature of things. But it was refreshing hearing all these from him, as it made me appreciate my own struggles. I pitied him, and ask him why don't just stop it.

He responded that he can't. It's the only job he knows, and he has gone so far that he can't be earning wages that won't sustain his lifestyle. 
Then I asked how he got a residence since he doesn't work and didn't study. Then he said that was another mistake he regretted.

He came on a visitor visa, was desperate to stay permanently, and impregnated any available woman, to legalize himself. 

I was then wondering why he was telling me all these things, which I consider a personal secret. And he said I give the vibe of someone that can empathize, and also, talking about it eases the pain a bit, especially to strangers he won't see again. 

He then got a call and left. Probably someone will meet him outside. We shook hands and told me bye. After I finished eating and was about to pay, the waiter informed me that he has paid for my meal. I was thankful but had an unpleasant feeling that he paid for my food with some kind of blood money. 

Such an encounter opened my eyes to a reality I have known to exist, but not met anyone in it. It reminds me of the quote that there is no peace for the wicked, no honor amongst thieves, and that what you sow, you shall reap. 

Hopefully he ends up in PRISON for a really LONG time…
>
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by faceLAGOS: 6:13am On May 18, 2023
As a former Y! Boy back then, I would go into depression for about a week after picking money from my client.

Thank god I’m finally free from this, though it wasn’t easy because I had to swallow my pride & work extra hard.

4 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Chidolalar: 9:55am On May 18, 2023
Sucre6:

Depends on the method used in creating the account

Hello have sent d mail to u but no response from you yet
Or better still can't we exchange contact so we can chat on Whatsapp
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Sucre6: 10:51am On May 18, 2023
Chidolalar:

Hello have sent d mail to u but no response from you yet
Or better still can't we exchange contact so we can chat on Whatsapp

I will respond bro
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by franvincoop: 5:02pm On May 18, 2023
Yoo

StrongAlphMale:

I understand, however, if U have any way of reaching him again, do not hesitate to contact me ASAP. I have Germany Bank accounts to use for transactions, as well as any other countries aza
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Chidolalar: 10:17pm On May 18, 2023
Sucre6:

I will respond bro

Hello Sucre am still waiting for your response
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by ViceGovernor: 1:40pm On May 19, 2023
Proverbs 15:6 Great wealth is in the house of the righteous,
But trouble is in the income of the wicked.

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Generalgoshen: 8:08am On May 20, 2023
Sucre6:

I will reply bro, very busy for now
still waiting for your response sir
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by solzil(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2023
i need a picker in any country... Dm me asap...
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Zaphnath1(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2023
Sucre6:

Lols one lousy scammer fished my email and sent me a virus link, I used my tools, went incognito, locate his address using his I.P, hacked him and crashed his system 😂

but bro can you teach me
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Caleycashh: 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2023
gaby:

He still has a conscience at least and is saveable.

The wicked will always run even when no man is in pursuit of him.

The honest truth and reality of anyone engaged in evil vices to earn a living is what the young man shared with you.

*Proverbs 28:22 KJV

22 He that hasteth to be rich by crooked means, hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon him.

*Leviticus 19:13 KJV

13 Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.

* Proverbs 20:17 KJV

17 Bread of deceit is sweet to a man; but afterwards his mouth shall be filled with gravel.

*Jeremiah 17:11 KJV

11 As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool..
How about Buhari!??, and other criminal leaders, when will they suffer!??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.