Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy (61164 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Bouncin(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2023
I now of one that always prefers to live in the bush like place. He told me himself that he can't live in the town because of fear. The day he took me to where he is living, I fear. I can't live in such place. Although the house is a standard one with everything inside, but it's right inside the bush. If you come out of the house at night, snake fit bit you. I'm talking about someone that has so much money with many classic cars oo. Omo!
Some times he will look at me tell me he envy me. Ordinary employee like me, wtf shocked He feels almost the same way OP narrated about that guy. Omo, crime no good oo i swear.

2 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Haymus007(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2023
Did your dad also tell you to always help people in need when u can render assistance??
[quote author=Sucre6 post=123162185]Lols, there is nothing I don't know about dark web, ranging from phone hacking, untraceable bank account hacking and transfers
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Sucre6: 1:45pm On May 17, 2023
Haymus007:
Did your dad also tell you to always help people in need when u can render assistance??

I was raised well, so this is basic
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by sholla20(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2023
AdeoyeAdefemi:

Your post made me remember when my kid sister advice me around last year to go and learn yahoo because my monthly salary can't do anything to the family. omoh, I was sad and depressed but I was too soft hearted to engage in such thing .

I just face my hustle. She's the one contributing more to the family while I send home the little I have.My siblings show her more respect than they do to me. It quite annoying but there's nothing that can be done.

Kudos to all guys hustling legitimately out there. May God remember us and bless our hustle very soon 🙏

I can relate to your comment. It's so disheartening the lack of respect one even get from siblings all because one can't meet up with even basic needs. It makes one look useless. But regardless of all the shame, It is Well. God will make a Way and things will get better. That's what I always console myself with.

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by ahnie: 2:40pm On May 17, 2023
highchief1:
shut up.
Your mental problems nor be here o.
Today you're sane,the next day you act like who them naked swear for.

This your fake life go kill you.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Ameboperoo(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2023
ahnie:
You see me,that's the reason I live my simple life and have my peace of mind.i do not take what doesn't belongs to me,I envy no one,I process evil against no one,the lil I have I m most contented with it.

I told God years ago that anything wey no go make me sleep well for night,abeg take it out from my life.

Peace of mind is bae.
This is the mindset that makes one live long.
I watched a documentary of a community where no one posseses any asset. Everything belongs to the community except your personal effect. Nobody is rich but nobody is also poor. Everyone has what he needs and nothing more. But when we want to get rich quick by all means, thats where the problems of life begin to crop up

2 Likes

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by millionboi2: 2:54pm On May 17, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......till then.

wen i get to the bridge,i'll surly knw hw to cross it.
not always
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by ahnie: 3:12pm On May 17, 2023
Ameboperoo:

This is the mindset that makes one live long.
I watched a documentary of a community where no one posseses any asset. Everything belongs to the community except your personal effect. Nobody is rich but nobody is also poor. Everyone has what he needs and nothing more. But when we want to get rich quick by all means, thats where the problems of life begin to crop up
I dey tell you,I have peace of mind in abundance,na money I never get,I m not perturbed tho,I know with a lil push,I go get money.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by highchief1: 3:37pm On May 17, 2023
ahnie:
Your mental problems nor be here o.
Today you're sane,the next day you act like who them naked swear for.

This your fake life go kill you.
ahnie how far.Make we see
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Dminister(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2023
V9er:
Brooooo you trust the black man to be an uncle tom. If there is one thing I've learnt in this life itis that there is no right or wrong, there is only big and small. And big eats small and that is why every developed country is where is today, all gotten from the blood of developing countries. In fact if there is anything like blood money it is what the white used to build his land...our blood. Black man, black man, black man. How many times did I call you? The white man told you his God said don't kill, don't steal, don't defraud your neighbor but he did all those to you. You defend the white man but vilify your own that does the same thing. I laugh

This is it. we cast our own for doing less while the people support their own for destroying our places and enslaving our people. It is only idiots that will say yahoo is evil but what the white people did to us and that they are still doing to us is not evil
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by ahnie: 3:58pm On May 17, 2023
highchief1:
ahnie how far.Make we see
Na river,no be only see.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Haymus007(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2023
Sucre6:

I was raised well, so this is basic
Okay that good. pls i'm in need of assistance i hope you can help out 0170686188 GTbank no amount is small
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by MallamChukwudi: 4:01pm On May 17, 2023
tranxo:

I hope when the law finally catches up with, the CCTV video of two of you chatting in a restaurant and shaking hands over a "business deal" won't rob you the peace you currently enjoy.

Do not indulge such audience next time. Flee!

The law is rational, and will not narrow the definition of human interactions to "bad business deals". Having said that, thanks for your concern.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by MallamChukwudi: 4:03pm On May 17, 2023
Allisgud:
truly no sleep for the wicked,same thing with all this our politicians,how can someone loot taxpayers money and u think u will sleep well

Some wicked people have peace. Especially those one that have roasted their conscience. This one still hage conscience, that's why. Life no balance.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by MallamChukwudi: 4:04pm On May 17, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Dude, do me a favour by linking me up with that guy ASAP. I give sure aza (bank account) of any country in the world. Link me up with the dude ASAP for hot deal. It's important.

If you read closely, you'll decipher that we didn't exchange contact.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by MallamChukwudi: 4:06pm On May 17, 2023
7arrows:

He told u all because he probably wanted u to advise him and not to put his story on nairaland. Mr. Amebo. Oversabi.

If you have something necessary to say, that you know deeply will be of usefulness to others, then being silent is immoral, and a lie.

So yes, silent can also become a lie, in certain circumstances such as this one.

Besides, my narration didn't expose any personal details, and no way it can be tracked to anyone.

Having said that, thanks for your concern.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by MallamChukwudi: 4:11pm On May 17, 2023
greypencils:
If a Yahoo boy that likely doesn't directly have blood on his hands feels this way, you can imagine how cultists live, looking over their shoulders each day , trusting no one not even their shadows.

Yes.

I remember when one dumbo was questioning why I wore red, if I belonged. I just warned him straight up that he messes up, I'll lock him off. For life. Then ignored him henceforth.

He never disturbed me again. Cultist are weaklings and dumbos who derived strength and power by oppressing others, not by uplifting others.

And that's the cheapest, ubiquitously available way to false sense of power available to everyone, even animals.

So technically, if you compare cultist to animals, you are right. After all we are all animals, but what's makes us humans is that we transcended our animalistic instinct and can be moral, virtous, implement justice, empathetic, and humane.

So if anyone who is a human doesn't have these aforementioned qualities, then yes, technically, theoretically, biologically and common sensically, he/she is an animal grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by MallamChukwudi: 4:16pm On May 17, 2023
Klass99:

@ MallamChukwudi, the username made me smile. .

Why did it make you smile? Is it because you seen an hardcore igbo man that identify as a Fulani?
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by MallamChukwudi: 4:18pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol @ blood money grin grin

Why does your username reminds me a microphone?
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Sucre6: 4:23pm On May 17, 2023
Haymus007:
Okay that good. pls i'm in need of assistance i hope you can help out 0170686188 GTbank no amount is small

No sir.
You cant blackmail me to helping you, first of all you could have genuinely ask for help instead of coming inform of blackmailing my conscience.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Chidolalar: 4:25pm On May 17, 2023
Sucre6:

Send me a mail. We talk from there

Should I also send u a mail bcuz am also interested in making legit money
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 17, 2023
MallamChukwudi:

Why does your username reminds me a microphone?
Both ends with "phone" I guess.

Are you Pan in another wear btw?

1 Like

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Sucre6: 4:29pm On May 17, 2023
Chidolalar:

Should I also send u a mail bcuz am also interested in making legit money

Sure
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by olabrinks(f): 4:33pm On May 17, 2023
Edo people I hope you are hearing?

When it comes to prostitution, yahoo, drugs and criminal activities they are number one. They are so dull, uneducated, loud and aggressive. All the girls do runs and try to legitimise it by opening botiques. The men do yahoo then open clubs and hotels. Its only in their culture that you will see an 80 year old woman drinking her life away because it’s normal to them. They are nothing but useless idol worshipper, I think they are the main issue in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Generalgoshen: 4:51pm On May 17, 2023
Sucre6:
Lols, there is nothing I don't know about dark web, ranging from phone hacking, untraceable bank account hacking and transfers and stuff, but I can never use it to scam people, I learnt all these to correctly equip myself from getting hacked by this idiots,

My dad would always call me and tell me never to do scam or steal people money, he told me to hustle real hard that I am king but I do not know yet, those where what my dad kept saying even on his dying bed, he told me never to sleep with someones wife andd never to do Yahoo that I am destined to be greater than all those small money that won't last.

I heed to his advise and now I am cashing out legitimately with my hustle, cool yahoo will give u quick cash and take your life early enough as compensation to the devil, so you make your choice, fast cash and die untimely miserably, or hustle legitimately and let God crown your effort and live a long fruitful and progressive life
boss i have sent you a pm
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by highchief1: 4:51pm On May 17, 2023
ahnie:

Na river,no be only see.
lol I Dey ur hood sha
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Sucre6: 4:56pm On May 17, 2023
Generalgoshen:
boss i have sent you a pm

I will reply bro, very busy for now
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by MallamChukwudi: 5:09pm On May 17, 2023
Persephone1:
Both ends with "phone" I guess.

Are you Pan in another wear btw?

What is pan?
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by StrongAlphMale: 5:53pm On May 17, 2023
MallamChukwudi:

If you read closely, you'll decipher that we didn't exchange contact.

I understand, however, if U have any way of reaching him again, do not hesitate to contact me ASAP. I have Germany Bank accounts to use for transactions, as well as any other countries aza
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Elzazzi: 8:47pm On May 17, 2023
Sucre6:

Depends on the method used in creating the account

Well, I asked because I heard it's impossible to delete a transaction history on Blockchain.
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by Goddyrichie(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh,.....my brother,i swr..

all dis their talk of peace of mind dis and dat no consign me at all,bcus even God slf knw say i dn try my best for the legit work..and if tinx no play to my plan,omoh...i go do illegal way to make money...
no mind den bro me my dad and my younger bro don Dey do legit hustle since I was in jss3 till now no achievement and d worst part of it is that no one go help u only God
Re: A Revealing Discussion I Had With A Yahoo Boy by tranxo(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2023
MallamChukwudi:

The law is rational, and will not narrow the definition of human interactions to "bad business deals". Having said that, thanks for your concern.
Na u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Sleeping With His Stepdaughter Caught In Delta(photos) / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.