Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu (57740 Views)

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by ddeola: 4:04pm On May 16, 2023
If na dem dey behind em death, make dem remember say karma no b joke o ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by victorazy(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
In the end what did he die of?

I read through to find out but I didn't after using dicko to crack all the unnecessary grammar

I tell you grin

It took me 15min to read one paragraph because I was using dictionary to crack the grammars

6 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Maobichek: 4:07pm On May 16, 2023
dominique:
Let's hear from the wife's side, a 3rd party cannot just come out and be heaping all sorts of accusations. Did he live with them? How accurate is this picture he's painting?

He mentioned something about the woman's brothers having to scale through a fence to attack Saint Obi. Why would siblings have to jump the fence to gain access to their sibling's home? That part no too clear. Could it be because they were locked out and they had to take drastic measures to get to their sister in the situation she was currently in? A marriage produced 3 children, suddenly her brothers are jumping over the fence to attack you. Them your wife abruptly leaves you and files for divorce. Make it make sense!

With time, the whole truth wou be revealed, St Obi was one of the best star Nollywood had, he deserve better than this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:08pm On May 16, 2023
RIP Saint Obi

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by fx45(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2023
yeyebrity:

Is his ex wife not an Ibo woman like him?
From all indications she isn't Igbo... Probably a Yoruba woman
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by kingthreat(m): 4:11pm On May 16, 2023
Thank goodness for Nairaland. It is one of the factors that killed the simp in me.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by iamoyindamola(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2023
dominique:
Let's hear from the wife's side, a 3rd party cannot just come out and be heaping all sorts of accusations. Did he live with them? How accurate is this picture he's painting?

He mentioned something about the woman's brothers having to scale through a fence to attack Saint Obi. Why would siblings have to jump the fence to gain access to their sibling's home? That part no too clear. Could it be because they were locked out and they had to take drastic measures to get to their sister in the situation she was currently in? A marriage produced 3 children, suddenly her brothers are jumping over the fence to attack you. Them your wife abruptly leaves you and files for divorce. Make it make sense!

Now it's let's hear from the wife side grin
If reverse is the case you know how to curse and blame, they play
nairaland mod

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Kaytixy: 4:13pm On May 16, 2023
Very sad man
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by janvier27(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2023
Familiar pattern. If financial power is more, isolate him from family and friends; then hit hard. It's never too early or too late to walk out of a situation that could cost you your sanity or life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by MrDoGood(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2023
Odin13:
Women..

I only fear that man that don’t fear women.. lastly marry your tribe .. to avoid so much BS.. even if she na witch.. or saint .. as long say na naija .. no need forming woke ..

Marry from your people

Na so the only son of his mama take leave this world ..

I’d say he marry his people at least.. kinsmen and some human for shook mouth small.

Rip …

Woman matter …

You need to wash yourself from tribalism and hate.

So those that got married from other tribe and are doing great are what ?

You can decide not to marry from a particular region, that's on you. Please don't transfer it to others.

Anyone can find happiness anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by gloriana(f): 4:15pm On May 16, 2023
id4sho:

Your mind dey there, this is the tactics bad women employ. They isolate you from your friends, family and hobbies . Then decent on you finally. Dude was an introvert
forget that it happened to saint Obi, believe me women suffer more from this kind of wicked tactics more

7 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Geovanni412(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Who be this one?

Naso una go just dey make stu pid mouth...

How will you say someone that earns 10 million naira per month, 120 million naira per year is poor?

He may not be wealthy but he is definitely not poor. Comfortable would have been better.

No mind that person

Even with the way naira is now, 120 million naira per year is still about 170k in dollars

How many Americans have that type of money in their bank acct by the end of the year?

Na dis kind people Kevin Samuels for chew raw!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by olaniyilukman(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2023
Saint Obi I pray your departed soul rest in peace, his wife has successfully killed him in silence, it's a pity how the rich see themselves as demi- God most especially the female ones, saint should have gone his way and live a happy life after his marriage failed with the telecom giant executive....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Johnn74: 4:18pm On May 16, 2023
He was involved in child custody battle before his painful demise. Rip Saint Obi

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by gloriana(f): 4:19pm On May 16, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by gloriana(f): 4:20pm On May 16, 2023
dominique:

I'm not saying the writer is absolutely correct in all he wrote up there but my sister, you never jam wicke.d family, especially the ones wey get money small plus say the person on the receiving end come quiet like saint obi. Eeehn, may God not allow us to meet witch.es and wiza.rds

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Socratiz: 4:20pm On May 16, 2023
It was on a cool evening drive in Kaduna. I was in my mentor' Peugeot 504 driving down to Kakuri from Ahmadu Bello Way.
He looked sideways to me on the passenger's seat and, with a voice that carried a tinge of warning said " Socratiz, don't ever think of marrying a lady from a rich family. Marry from a family within you circle. If you marry from those beyond your circle, your in-laws would see you as a gold digger. Though they may shower you with lots of gifts at your wedding, you would end up being a weaker partner in the union. The rich have their way of doing things. You could end up washing cars for your in-laws or become an errand boy in that family and if you complain, they
can retrieve their daughter and all gifts given to you and even send you to prison".

It was an invaluable advice I kept to when I needed to choose a partner.

Any young person reading this may like to live by this advice too, although some people are lucky marrying from a wealthy family. This is not designed to condemn folks from wealthy homes.

Whether you're a guy or a young man, please think very well before you choose a partner.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by LionInZion: 4:21pm On May 16, 2023
pocohantas:
Marriage should be enjoyed, not endured.
Worse case you tolerate and make compromises.

Nigerians are on another thread crying about high divorce rates amongst Nigerians in the UK whereas many of them wouldn't marry someone like their fathers and mothers for even 2 years. But you somehow expect this shaku shaku generation that loves suicide to ENDURE?

The problem is not America or UK. The problem is the foundation of Nigerian marriages and our vengeful attitude as a people. You are the one divorcing the man, not the kids. Please, allow children access to the other parent.

All this talk of staying for "the kids" is unnecessary. He is dead now. The kids are alive. They will probably live longer than he did.

So, was it worth it?
May his soul rest in peace

God bless you a million times! Nothing, including marriage and kids, is worth dying for. Whenever I hear people die because of marriage, I always wish they had walked away. It pains me when someone, regardless of gender pay with their life trying to save their marriage, especially when they say "because of kids". Kids that will barely mourn for a few months and move on. The reality of everything is that life goes on with or without us. RIP Saint Obi cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by MrColdsweat: 4:21pm On May 16, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Once a man gets married and begins to avoid his buddies and family, it is an early sign that he has married a woman that will eventually kill him, no two ways around it. I have seen it happen over and over again. She wants to eliminate all oppositions or scrutiny , emasculate the man from those who matter most and end his life. It takes a strong man to marry and be in control. once a woman is in control, you re a dead man.
Men must learn or perish.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by marvrick: 4:21pm On May 16, 2023
festacman:
Sad!

F*cking sad!

I swear.
I was shocked at the sad news, it just weaked me.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Pakman: 4:26pm On May 16, 2023
A man who falls from being a king to a slave will die like a slave. If you are a man and you are not FIRM and in CONTROL of your decisions about marriage and money, you will SUFFER and die like a SLAVE.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Kinehap: 4:26pm On May 16, 2023
To some marriage is the best thing that happened to them. Some will regret ever marring.

This life nah only God we need to leave a full fill life.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Spanki(f): 4:29pm On May 16, 2023
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445157/saint-obis-marriage-took-away-friends-acting-zik-zulu/

I visited my own childhood friend in a rehab last week because his wife also left and took their children along with her....

A Delta lady that will cook serious Ogbono soup with all you can think off with a bit of oziza things and serve only herself and their kids and the husband will be seated right in the sitting room. Hmmmm Mhen! May God never let you see a woman that will destroy your destiny.

RIP Obi. ..

22 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by sync(f): 4:30pm On May 16, 2023
There are two sides to every story
Every dead person is a “victim”

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by skywalker240(m): 4:32pm On May 16, 2023
id4sho:

Your mind dey there, this is the tactics bad women employ. They isolate you from your friends, family and hobbies . Then decent on you finally. Dude was an introvert
Go and read one of ubunja thread, whenever a woman starts feeling uncomfortable among my friends, i scold the hell out of her

Put her in her place quick quick

9 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by AngelicBeing: 4:32pm On May 16, 2023
sad
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Hassanmaye(m): 4:33pm On May 16, 2023
Odin13:
Women..

I only fear that man that don’t fear women.. lastly marry your tribe .. to avoid so much BS.. even if she na witch.. or saint .. as long say na naija .. no need forming woke ..

Marry from your people

Na so the only son of his mama take leave this world ..

I’d say he marry his people at least.. kinsmen and some human for shook mouth small.

Rip …

Woman matter …
Is she not igbo?
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Kobicove(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2023
What a sad news sad
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by kingthreat(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2023
Saint Obi messed up. If he were still acting, he would have been like RMD and Ramsey Nouah by now.

18 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by sisisioge: 4:36pm On May 16, 2023
Hmmmmm....I still do not understand how people will compromise their peace for marriage. Na person wey die him own end fa.....the rest will continue to live. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by PDJT: 4:38pm On May 16, 2023
- That is why we're encouraging this younger generation to embrace their roots and go back to our polygamous culture and traditions. Our society must allow European people to carry on their lifestyle in peace. 8 out of 10 homeless in Europe and the US are men kicked out of their own home and subsequently denied access to their children and properties.

-With more than one wife and many children, anyone that wants to leave can leave in peace and be replaced immediately. 1 wife and only 3 kids? Na waoh!

-Check-out the website called Fathers-4-Justice and see how e be for British men.

-African man must wake-up.

-RIP to Obinna.

pocohantas:
Marriage should be enjoyed, not endured.
Worse case you tolerate and make compromises.

Nigerians are on another thread crying about high divorce rates amongst Nigerians in the UK whereas many of them wouldn't marry someone like their fathers and mothers for even 2 years. But you somehow expect this shaku shaku generation that loves suicide to ENDURE?

The problem is not America or UK. The problem is the foundation of Nigerian marriages and our vengeful attitude as a people. You are the one divorcing the man, not the kids. Please, allow children access to the other parent.

All this talk of staying for "the kids" is unnecessary. He is dead now. The kids are alive. They will probably live longer than he did.

So, was it worth it?
May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Portable Heads To Court After His Old Friends Attacked Him And His Sister / Juliet Ibrahim's No Makeup Face (Photo) / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.