Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu (57743 Views)

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Khallicopyro: 8:02am On May 17, 2023
Things like this dey make me fear this thing dem dey call 'marriage'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Johnn74: 8:26am On May 17, 2023
TheMostComplex1:
Amobi and Chukwumobi Amobi, in a suit filed at the High Court of Ogun State with suit number HCT/128/2019 filed by Petitioner, Mr. Saint Obi."

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2022/02/actor-saint-obi-and-estranged-wife.html?m=

It was Saint that sued for divorce and filed in Ogun state, not the wife.

Copied from SDKS blog
embarassed
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by ogaontop(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2023
quinox947:
Rubbish! While he was alive, what did all these useless producers do to salvage the situation? Now they have turned to remember him after he had died.
I guess you didn't read where he complained of the man being too secretive that he didn't even invite them to his wedding, let alone telling them what happens in the home.
He told the stories after they broke up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by ogaontop(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2023
zoedew:

Speaking seriously, was the deceased in a position to properly care for the children of the marriage? Certainly not. It is the interest of the child that matters in a typical child custody case. A life without Christ is bound to end in crisis.
Certainly not. Why?
They divorced in 2019 and he fell sick less than a year ago!
He sold 2 of his 3 SUVs same last year and use the proceeds for his health and further business!
Between 2019 and 2022 why can't he take custody or even set his eyes on his children?
Maybe you didn't get the full gist!
Even when custody is awarded against
you, you still have the full right to see your children at intervals!!
She uses her money and buys time, or even buys judgement, that's the implication of my comment.
For four years now, the court is still adjourning the case and can't even grant an interim injunction for you to at least see your children while the case is going on.
It is quite bad my dear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by bitbillionaire: 9:19am On May 17, 2023
ambu2:

No. Zik Zulu is not trying to "subtly suggested that St Obi abandoned his friends because he felt he had hit the jack pot by getting married to a supposedly rich woman'. Rather he is trying to say that his wife manipulated him away from his acting career and consequently his friends who would be his support system. That's always the strategy they employ. And being an introvert, didn't also help the situation.

Exactly my thoughts. I like people who can read between the lines.

But how people stay in a marriage they are not enjoying baffles me. I don't see any justification for it.

It is better to be permanently single provided you can take care of yourself and you are fine, than to be in a marriage where you don't have peace and respect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by bitbillionaire: 9:35am On May 17, 2023
Father4all:
such people don't last that's why sometimes I tried to do bad deliberately

No. Don't do 'bad DELIBERATELY ', because that will only attract bad to you whether you like it or not.

Rather, don't allow yourself to be so nice, so good and so kind that you let people take undue advantage of you, use you, suck you dry and even disrespect you and get away with it. That's what you shouldn't allow. But as much as possible, try to be fair to people in all you do.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Olawrites: 9:42am On May 17, 2023
id4sho:

Your mind dey there, this is the tactics bad women employ. They isolate you from your friends, family and hobbies . Then decent on you finally. Dude was an introvert

Yes women do this alot, thank God I'm smarter
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Fireson: 10:39am On May 17, 2023
RIP SIR! YOU WERE A LAGEND ...

NEED A PROFESSIONAL FILM MAKER/ VIDEO EDITOR ? We offer the best quality at an affordable price. 07018421413

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by vickydevoka(m): 11:38am On May 17, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Political influence
Anybody can win. Especially if the woman is wayward
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by slickbak(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2023
id4sho:

Your mind dey there, this is the tactics bad women employ. They isolate you from your friends, family and hobbies . Then decent on you finally. Dude was an introvert
I agree with you. In the Laws of seduction, isolating the mark for seduction is precedent.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by zoedew: 1:29pm On May 17, 2023
ogaontop:

Certainly not. Why?
They divorced in 2019 and he fell sick less than a year ago!
He sold 2 of his 3 SUVs same last year and use the proceeds for his health and further business!
Between 2019 and 2022 why can't he take custody or even set his eyes on his children?
Maybe you didn't get the full gist!
Even when custody is awarded against
you, you still have the full right to see your children at intervals!!
She uses her money and buys time, or even buys judgement, that's the implication of my comment.
For four years now, the court is still adjourning the case and can't even grant an interim injunction for you to at least see your children while the case is going on.
It is quite bad my dear!
Only the record of proceedings can show how it went.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Imasurvivor: 1:52pm On May 17, 2023
Hmmm, this St. Obi’s story is the same story of many women in their marriages,yet they endure it….Women are indeed stronger emotionally than men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by BigIyanga: 2:20pm On May 17, 2023
zoedew:

Speaking seriously, was the deceased in a position to properly care for the children of the marriage? Certainly not. It is the interest of the child that matters in a typical child custody case. A life without Christ is bound to end in crisis.
Even if a court grants custody to the woman in most cases, the man is still given visitation or shared custody when kids are not in school… but in Saint Obi’s case, the ex-wife prevented him from seeing his kids. No court would give her such powers since Obi is a public figure with some financial means.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Paulflurry29: 3:20pm On May 17, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by fx45(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2023
georgeakins:

It is only in Iboland that relations struggle with widows over the property left behind by the dead
According to tales by moonlight you see in Nollywood
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Jagermeister(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

No be so you dey reason am bro....that lady just have investigative mind.. re-read her comment, this time with an open mind....I am not trying to side with the wife,I just like that lady's investigative mind..Shalom

Haa bro you be correct person but that lady no get any good intention... Even as man dey grave, person like her go still piss on top the grave walai.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Jagermeister(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2023
1Sharon:

Why do you think her brothers felt so enlightened to go to their sisters house?

No be Nigerian men talk say the immediate family she suffered with na her real family over the one she married? 🥴

Entitled you mean!

2nd paragraph; just go and sit down sweetie.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by ogaontop(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2023
zoedew:

Only the record of proceedings can show how it went.
Call a spade, a spade!
Record of proceedings for endless adjournments? Seems you just entered Nigeria newly Or not vast enough to know how corrupt this nation functions!
Ask Ffk's wife (with a strong case) what she saw that made her leave the case and run away! With all her garagara?
Abeg forget Nigeria my dear!
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by cucumbar: 10:33am On May 18, 2023
yeyebrity:

How would you know it was way off if you don't have your own summary and don't know the facts? You have never heard of the phrase 'to postulate', or you wouldn't be spewing trash. All I wrote was just to postulate using my personal opinions. Do atorneys use the same approach to win a case? You are among those that lack comprehension and still trying to sound woke.
. You should have stated that it was your opinion, or you had first hand information on the matter.Rather you said the writer was subtly implying those stuffs you wrote. Is that how to summarize? You are obviously not intelligent.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by cucumbar: 10:36am On May 18, 2023
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by randymirrors(f): 7:03pm On May 18, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Hey!
You see this Guy and Bob-Manuel Udokwu, I love them like mad. I wept profusely when the news of Saint OBI's demise broke out. I remembered the roles he played in the movies State of Emergency and other action-packed movies. Rest in peace Legend. We'll miss you.

Bob Manuel is the most handsome nollywood actor to me till date. I don't know what people see in Richard Mofe Damijo.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by randymirrors(f): 7:21pm On May 18, 2023
kingthreat:
Saint Obi messed up. If he were still acting, he would have been like RMD and Ramsey Nouah by now.

He would have been ke? He was already at their level when he was acting.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by randymirrors(f): 7:23pm On May 18, 2023
Socratiz:
It was on a cool evening drive in Kaduna. I was in my mentor' Peugeot 504 driving down to Kakuri from Ahmadu Bello Way.
He looked sideways to me on the passenger's seat and, with a voice that carried a tinge of warning said " Socratiz, don't ever think of marrying a lady from a rich family. Marry from a family within you circle. If you marry from those beyond your circle, your in-laws would see you as a gold digger.

It applies to both sexes. That's why it's better to marry within your social class.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by randymirrors(f): 7:33pm On May 18, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Me, too

I don't know if it was the writer's style of writing, but my heart bled!

Saint Obi was forever a favourite in my house.

The man is an uncanny doppelganger of my dad.

A man much admired...to learn that he lived a sad oppressed like breaks me. cry

It's the writer's writing style. I shed a tear too.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by karkinase(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2023
Omo the woman we marry can either make us or kill us..
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Plasmolysis78(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2023
randymirrors:

Bob Manuel is the most handsome nollywood actor to me till date. I don't know what people see in Richard Mofe Damijo.

I dey tell u bro. Bob Manuel is underrated. Have you ever heard Bob-Manuel Udokwu speak? Oh my God, that guy is so sound in His command of English
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by highchief1: 10:54am On May 21, 2023
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445157/saint-obis-marriage-took-away-friends-acting-zik-zulu/
its not good to be a weakling.those who live longest are those that are married and stil live like singles,clubbing,carrying babes and all.there’s a thin line between depression and death.If u see where I Dey ball u won’t believe how many years I am in marriage.just know how to balance family and enjoyment.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by GEEBITE: 9:21pm On May 21, 2023
Iit should have been "You are' . Please up your granmar.Thanks for the backhanded compliment. I wish I can even have time to be indolent.
victorazy:

Your so feeble bro...
Indolent attention seeker.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by vickydevoka(m): 9:18am On Jun 27, 2023
oxiide22:
bro please I beg you in the name of God please I seriously need assistance you won't understand the situation I found myself pls I swear to God you are a good man with golden heart nobody can that please I need your help concerning my school fee I beg you bro remember religion, tribe does not matter in life but love and humanity matters a lot in life as we're human first human before religion please I don't want you to see or like sounding entitlement mentality I swear to God is not it's I'm not entitlement mentality is to how serious real my request my situation help me bro I need your help God will continue to protect and uplift you to greater heights thank you sir
I will advise you to stop what you are doing right now. Who told you I have money? If I have money I won't be on internet all the time. I am a salary earner. I calculate all my expenses. I no de do yahoo or illegal. I will advise you to forget about me. Just try someone else. As I told you, I only give to people who don't expect it.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by oxiide22(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2023
vickydevoka:

I will advise you to stop what you are doing right now. Who told you I have money? If I have money I won't be on internet all the time. I am a salary earner. I calculate all my expenses. I no de do yahoo or illegal. I will advise you to forget about me. Just try someone else. As I told you, I only give to people who don't expect it.
I understand you sir please remember to give or help one that in dire need is the greatest of all act of kindness

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere / Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.