Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu (57744 Views)

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by BluntCrazeMan: 3:40pm On May 16, 2023
Chaaiii..!!
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Mummyfour(f): 3:40pm On May 16, 2023
This story is true coming from zik zulu okafor. They were close and had been climbing the stairs of Nollywood together.
Meanwhile, some of us knew saint was having terrible issues in his marriage.
His wife and her siblings tormented him. But he tried to play the macho man in reality as he used to do in the movies.
He just fizzled away from Nollywood. Yes he was doing well in his private business that was rumoured to have gotten a massive assistance from his wife due to her financial strength, but the guy was not happy.
Now everything is gone.
Just gone.
And he went down with it.
People that knew him, said he was a very good man.
A kind hearted person, who could give the only shirt he had to please anyone.
May his soul rest in peace

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by sageb: 3:41pm On May 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 16, 2023
Quickest way to die. Marry a bad wife. It's better you remain unmarried

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by JoeyNaza: 3:44pm On May 16, 2023
yeyebrity:
Hmnn... we all loved St Obi, but I don't think it's right at this time to apportion blames. If he was prevented from seeing his children, then it's because he was too soft to insist. The St Obi I saw on screen had a pleasant aura, charm and charisma that would make almost any woman do whatever he wanted. And no, it wasn't about the character he protrayed but his general mien. He just had it even if he played a bad boy role.

He wasn't the first to marry a financially fulfilled woman, so what's the fuss about? In my opinion, being denied access to his children had nothing to do with the status of his ex wife, but the fact that something deeper may have happened between them, and the woman was just trying to be mean. Like I said earlier, he should have tried to get a court injunction in that regards. Instead, he choose to wallow in his misery. I am positive that his health took a toll on him because he couldn't even afford to take care of himself.

The dude subtly suggested that St Obi abandoned his friends because he felt he had hit the jack pot by getting married to a supposedly rich woman (I wouldn't consider someone who earns between 5 and 10 Million naira monthly rich though). And to all those who suddenly abandon their friends after getting married, y'all should learn a lesson or two from this. Perhaps, if he had still kept in touch with his old pals, they could have tried to get him back on his feet. I hope he finds rest wherever he is now.

What figure is rich to you ? Are you rich ?
I'm just interested in your opinion

In my opinion, anyone earning above 10k USD a month is not a small person anywhere in this world. Top-tier earner in US right there without their exorbitant taxes

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Kingcalls: 3:45pm On May 16, 2023
Give a woman power and see how evil they can be... all these fights they fight against men is because they never gave them chance for centuries...Great thing our forefathers did was to keep women in check...but foolish weak men alias simps unleashed them ...

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:46pm On May 16, 2023
yeyebrity:
Hmnn... we all loved St Obi, but I don't think it's right at this time to apportion blames. If he was prevented from seeing his children, then it's because he was too soft to insist. The St Obi I saw on screen had a pleasant aura, charm and charisma that would make almost any woman do whatever he wanted. And no, it wasn't about the character he protrayed but his general mien. He just had it even if he played a bad boy role.

He wasn't the first to marry a financially fulfilled woman, so what's the fuss about? In my opinion, being denied access to his children had nothing to do with the status of his ex wife, but the fact that something deeper may have happened between them, and the woman was just trying to be mean. Like I said earlier, he should have tried to get a court injunction in that regards. Instead, he choose to wallow in his misery. I am positive that his health took a toll on him because he couldn't even afford to take care of himself.

The dude subtly suggested that St Obi abandoned his friends because he felt he had hit the jack pot by getting married to a supposedly rich woman (I wouldn't consider someone who earns between 5 and 10 Million naira monthly rich though). And to all those who suddenly abandon their friends after getting married, y'all should learn a lesson or two from this. Perhaps, if he had still kept in touch with his old pals, they could have tried to get him back on his feet. I hope he finds rest wherever he is now.

Who be this one?

Naso una go just dey make stu pid mouth...

How will you say someone that earns 10 million naira per month, 120 million naira per year is poor?

He may not be wealthy but he is definitely not poor. Comfortable would have been better.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by ednut1(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2023
Why so much emphasis on his material things U be fellow gold digger ni

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by juman(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2023
Oh sad.
When things were going wrong he supposed to have left their memory behind and live his happy life.
Run away from toxic people.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Olasty(f): 3:49pm On May 16, 2023
Remii:
Meghan everywhere

It is ME GAIN
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by poshestmina(f): 3:49pm On May 16, 2023
Hope people in toxic relationships and marriages read, understand and absolve this...

The kids are no longer kids and should have tried to reach out too.

If saint Obi didn't leave Nollywood,I bet he'll be at the very peak of his acting career!

Regardless of the gender ,it's totally not acceptable πŸ₯Ί.

Take me to mama was a story I kept gisting my classmates back then!

Everything just tire me like thisπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Mummyfour:
This story is true coming from zulu Adigwe. They were close and had been climbing the stairs of Nollywood together.
Meanwhile, some of us knew saint was having terrible issues in his marriage.
His wife and her siblings tormented him. But he tried to play the macho man in reality as he used to do in the movies.
He just fizzled away from Nollywood. Yes he was doing well in his private business that was rumoured to have gotten a massive assistance from his wife due to her financial strength, but the guy was not happy.
Now everything is gone.
Just gone.
And he went down with it.
People that knew him, said he was a very good man.
A kind hearted person, who could give the only shirt he had to please anyone.
May his soul rest in peace

Same thing I confirmed too. He'd have been richer and more famous than the Jezebel wife if he had pursued his career.

Hope the wife ,kids and her family do a marathon celebrations.

E pain me.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by eldoradoxx: 3:50pm On May 16, 2023
Once a man gets married and begins to avoid his buddies and family, it is an early sign that he has married a woman that will eventually kill him, no two ways around it. I have seen it happen over and over again. She wants to eliminate all oppositions or scrutiny , emasculate the man from those who matter most and end his life. It takes a strong man to marry and be in control. once a woman is in control, you re a dead man.

65 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:52pm On May 16, 2023
JoeyNaza:

What figure is rich to you ? Are you rich ?
I'm just interested in your opinion

In my opinion, anyone earning above 10k USD a month is not a small person anywhere in this world.

You sef see that statement, help me ask him/her o.

What is your net worth, mention your list of investment and portfolio...?
Show us documents of your landed properties in any of the highbrow locations in Nigeria, let's start from there.

That is how they make unnecessary mouth here on social media, that figure can't be regarded as poor anywhere in this world and it is above the minimum or average standard anywhere in this world.
So, how will such a person with that figure be regarded as poor?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by PDJT: 3:53pm On May 16, 2023
-Such is life. When Order allows Chaos to stand in front, shit happens. RIP to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by xavuv: 3:56pm On May 16, 2023
Stardom led him to his grave. Lets pity these celebrities sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Waywardson6: 3:56pm On May 16, 2023
This one na Tales by Moonlight. Story Story!!
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Hotice085: 3:56pm On May 16, 2023
Odin13:
Women..

I only fear that man that don’t fear women.. lastly marry your tribe .. to avoid so much BS.. even if she na witch.. or saint .. as long say na naija .. no need forming woke ..

Marry from your people

Na so the only son of his mama take leave this world ..

I’d say he marry his people at least.. kinsmen and some human for shook mouth small.

Rip …

Woman matter …

Marry from your own side......man you don't have anything to contribute

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Confirm4real(m): 3:57pm On May 16, 2023
One of the problems of failed marriage...

Love is no more blind o shine ya eyez wella.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Guyman01: 3:57pm On May 16, 2023
So sad, this is why I started reading the :nonsense" from Red Pillers, I realised that it is saving men's lives

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Creditalerts: 3:57pm On May 16, 2023
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Don't ignore red flags in an early relationship

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by xavuv: 3:58pm On May 16, 2023
eldoradoxx:
Once a man gets married and begins to avoid his buddies and family, it is an early sign that he has married a woman that will eventually kill him, no two ways around it. I have seen it happen over and over again. She wants to eliminate all oppositions or scrutiny , emasculate the man from those who matter most and end his life. It takes a strong man to marry and be in control. once a woman is in control, you re a dead man.

This is nothing but the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by bikefab(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2023
Life happens to us all. Rest in peace legend.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by imagrg(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2023
She may have been fvcking another man before the divorce.

Methinks his preek stopped working. grin

Fear women!

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by riverbird: 4:01pm On May 16, 2023
Too bad.....
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02pm On May 16, 2023
This is just so sad and simply emotional 😒 to read.

May his Soul Rest in Perfect Peace with the Lord.

πŸ™ πŸ™

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:02pm On May 16, 2023
imagrg:
She may have been fvcking another man before the divorce.

Methinks his preek stopped working.

Fear women!
The joke is on you kiddo.
Shame on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 16, 2023
Men are not actually afraid to marry a career and rich woman.It is their arrogance and disrespect that men are avoiding.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by DennisEche(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2023
Women, No beg make make you de at the mercy of a woman. They go show you shege.

8 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by pacificom: 4:04pm On May 16, 2023
It's always good for a man to be financially independent and provide for his family. When a woman is in charge, respect will not be there and there is likelihood that the woman will pocket the man and even do worst. Men should avoid this kind of situation rather than blame a woman for doing you wrong in marriage.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere / Teni Shares Video Of Braless Lady Dancing To Her 'Billionaire' Song With Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.