Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu (57719 Views)

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Lexxxyy: 5:42pm On May 16, 2023
Nothing scares me more than marriage these days.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by blacksam01: 5:42pm On May 16, 2023
guyz this is an example...plz leave independent ladies alone...leace them with their ego nd wealth...they dont hv real love for anyone..

they only want to hv a child legitimately nd dump u nd move on with raising them alone...

if its a lie, where is the atom of sympathy, love that the wife once shared with the husband nd dont tell me sh doesn't know he is down.....cuz exes somehow know about their exes current situation, just somehow....

marry only ladies that love nd adore u...as for those big money very good job ladies, leave them alone if u want peace

10 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by moshino(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
In the end what did he die of?

Would that information enable you resuscitate him?
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by ismodiwa(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2023
Valamogules
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On May 16, 2023
I’ve been hearing a lot of grammar but no one actually says what happened?

Please who has the succinct details, what happened? Did she make him sick? (Like a sexually transmitted disease or something). Was she violent towards him? Did he die of injuries he got from being physically battered by him?

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On May 16, 2023
Was he sick?
Mummyfour:
This story is true coming from zulu Adigwe. They were close and had been climbing the stairs of Nollywood together.
Meanwhile, some of us knew saint was having terrible issues in his marriage.
His wife and her siblings tormented him. But he tried to play the macho man in reality as he used to do in the movies.
He just fizzled away from Nollywood. Yes he was doing well in his private business that was rumoured to have gotten a massive assistance from his wife due to her financial strength, but the guy was not happy.
Now everything is gone.
Just gone.
And he went down with it.
People that knew him, said he was a very good man.
A kind hearted person, who could give the only shirt he had to please anyone.
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Alpharey: 6:08pm On May 16, 2023
Someone should please show me their wedding pictures, I want to check something. A very sad story.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by WorldRichest: 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Omihanifa:
So sad embarassed he died in silence

Better die on your feet than live on your kneels. He died with his head up.

Ori Agba re, o san ju Oju Agba re
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Mummyfour(f): 6:10pm On May 16, 2023
kingthreat:

One thing I have learnt in this cruel world is that good man no dey epp person. From the beginning, Abel was a good man but was brutally murdered by his brother Cain. I will be good but to just those who deserve it. Cos the heart of man is wicked and desperately evil.
Please always do good my Dear. It goes a long way to help you in situations that may come your way later.
I have done so many good that started working for me later on, even when I had forgotten about it. Doing good is not only about financial assistance but a whole lot of other things.
So many times my goodness have frustrated me, as in,the people I did good for will pay me with so much evil that I will cry for Days. But in the midst of that cry, If I get a call or message for assisting someone, I will still do it.
My son reported me to our pastor because he felt I was allowing myself to be taken for granted by people, because he doesn't understand why I will still want to kill myself over people's situation even with what my experiences are.

Some friends and relatives and in laws I could have died for, have dealt with me o, and returned my good with evil, but some how God that fights battles for people like us has always seen to it that He helps me even through unknown people whenever I am in need.
( Not just financial need)
Please continue to do good, don't stop.
My testimony today is borne out of God's grace and the good I have done.

In my despodent times, God used someone here on nairaland to bless me financially. I didn't beg him o. It was just like play, so please forget whoever has wronged you and keep doing good.

Someone insulted the living day light out of me here some time ago, I took note of his moniker and email.
That same person reached out to me to assist him in claiming his father's dividends and I offered him the advice that worked for him.
I guess he has gotten it, but I no ask for shi shi because I didn't do it for financial gains.
So please do good.
God bless you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Alpharey: 6:12pm On May 16, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
In the end what did he die of?

I read through to find out but I didn't after using dicko to crack all the unnecessary grammar

He died of marriagitis. A bacteria that affect and destroy marriages if not well treated.. 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:13pm On May 16, 2023
AllKnowing:
I cried. My goodness…

Me, too

I don't know if it was the writer's style of writing, but my heart bled!

Saint Obi was forever a favourite in my house.

The man is an uncanny doppelganger of my dad.

A man much admired...to learn that he lived a sad oppressed like breaks me. cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Mummyfour(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2023
poshestmina:
Hope people in toxic relationships and marriages read, understand and absolve this...

The kids are no longer kids and should have tried to reach out too.

If saint Obi didn't leave Nollywood,I bet he'll be at the very peak of his acting career!

Regardless of the gender ,it's totally not acceptable 🥺.

Take me to mama was a story I kept gisting my classmates back then!

Everything just tire me like this🥺🥺

Same thing I confirmed too. He'd have been richer and more famous than the Jezebel wife if he had pursued his career.

Hope the wife ,kids and her family do a marathon celebrations.

E pain me.
Honestly his death shook me
Yes everyone must die some day, but the circumstances surrounding death is what we are usually concerned about.
He was doing very well and well loved by people that knew him even on set and off set.

I know someone that said the guy was like a landlord to him, because he was living in his boys quarters in surulere.
But he being saint obi would give the struggling guy his clothes, cars to use and even take him out to hang out.

He was a good person like I heard.
His marriage was toxic.
I kept following his story of his marriage on the tabloids.
It was meant to be a secret that's why a lot of Nigerians didn't know, but somehow it was leaked out.

If he hadn't left Nollywood, I believe he would have still been around and happy like the likes of RMD, Bob Manuel and others who were climbing the Nollywood ladder with him then
May his soul rest in peace.
Yes he was sick

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by mistarsam(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2023
The wife is of Igbo extraction

Odin13:
Women..

I only fear that man that don’t fear women.. lastly marry your tribe .. to avoid so much BS.. even if she na witch.. or saint .. as long say na naija .. no need forming woke ..

Marry from your people

Na so the only son of his mama take leave this world ..

I’d say he marry his people at least.. kinsmen and some human for shook mouth small.

Rip …

Woman matter …
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Mummyfour(f): 6:16pm On May 16, 2023
cococandy:
Was he sick?
Yes, he was sick.
Had some surgeries according to what I heard.
But he was not happy in his marriage.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Zealag(m): 6:21pm On May 16, 2023
In fact I don tire for Nigerian women,go to South Africa, Ivory coast,Gambia etc and see how their women worship Nigerian men but here it's a diff story.I don't wanna talk about the white's bcz theirs is on another level
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Yoighaman(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2023
This is so sad embarassed cry

May God grant him eternal rest.

NB: May God let us get our marriage right.

PS: I love the writer's style of writing. Fantastic.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by cococandy(f): 6:27pm On May 16, 2023
Mummyfour:

Yes, he was sick.

Oh no cry
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by yeyebrity: 6:28pm On May 16, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Who be this one?

Naso una go just dey make stu pid mouth...

How will you say someone that earns 10 million naira per month, 120 million naira per year is poor?

He may not be wealthy but he is definitely not poor. Comfortable would have been better.

The number one problem Nigerians have is that they lack comprehension and are very aggressive. They are also quick to criticize in a bid to sound woke. Did I state anywhere in my write up that she was poor? Is being 'rich' or 'poor' the only adjective that is stuck in your dull brain?

Would you put her in the league of Dangote who is rich? So, because I didn't state that she is comfortable, you just assumed that I meant she was poor. If you can't digest thinks like a smart dude, then get off my mention and never quote me again.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Ohraykon: 6:28pm On May 16, 2023
fx45:
From all indications she isn't Igbo... Probably a Yoruba woman
yes yoruba woman from Anambra grin
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Jagermeister(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

You should be working for DSS.. but no, our DSS too dey employ Aboki

Na people like you be the rubbish men wey dey cause the current problem wey dey everywhere now.

Somebody write that kind evil and you dey recommend DSS to employ her because you see pink for the moniker. Shit man.

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Yoighaman(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2023
yeyebrity:
Hmnn... we all loved St Obi, but I don't think it's right at this time to apportion blames. If he was prevented from seeing his children, then it's because he was too soft to insist. The St Obi I saw on screen had a pleasant aura, charm and charisma that would make almost any woman do whatever he wanted. And no, it wasn't about the character he protrayed but his general mien. He just had it even if he played a bad boy role.

He wasn't the first to marry a financially fulfilled woman, so what's the fuss about? In my opinion, being denied access to his children had nothing to do with the status of his ex wife, but the fact that something deeper may have happened between them, and the woman was just trying to be mean. Like I said earlier, he should have tried to get a court injunction in that regards. Instead, he choose to wallow in his misery. I am positive that his health took a toll on him because he couldn't even afford to take care of himself.

The dude subtly suggested that St Obi abandoned his friends because he felt he had hit the jack pot by getting married to a supposedly rich woman (I wouldn't consider someone who earns between 5 and 10 Million naira monthly rich though). And to all those who suddenly abandon their friends after getting married, y'all should learn a lesson or two from this. Perhaps, if he had still kept in touch with his old pals, they could have tried to get him back on his feet. I hope he finds rest wherever he is now.

No. I disagree with you, in my opinion, the writer didn't posit he abandoned his friends because he married a seemingly wealthy woman; rather, what he subtly asserted was that the wife isolated him from his 'not-well-to-do' friends because of her class and status.

Again, that's my opinion from the write-up.

I keep saying it: Any man or woman that makes you abandon your family and friends will ultimately being about your downfall. It's a big red flag.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by VULCAN(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2023
Your response is rather stupid.

When you watch a movie trailer do you attack the trailer for not showing you everything that is going to happen in the movie?

How daft!!

The man just dropped a few tidbits in an eulogy and you are insinuating crap.

Tell us when you go to funerals you attack those giving eulogy for not using 36 hrs to tell us every single thing about the departed?

Mtscheww

dominique:
Let's hear from the wife's side, a 3rd party cannot just come out and be heaping all sorts of accusations. Did he live with them? How accurate is this picture he's painting?

He mentioned something about the woman's brothers having to scale through a fence to attack Saint Obi. Why would siblings have to jump the fence to gain access to their sibling's home? That part no too clear. Could it be because they were locked out and they had to take drastic measures to get to their sister in the situation she was currently in? A marriage produced 3 children, suddenly her brothers are jumping over the fence to attack you. Them your wife abruptly leaves you and files for divorce. Make it make sense!

5 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Jagermeister(m): 6:35pm On May 16, 2023
BmAe:
My girlfriend is richer but she dare not do anyhow

She know me na grin

Marry her first make you know how far.. Shebi she still be girlfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Yoighaman(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2023
ambu2:

No. Zik Zulu is not trying to "subtly suggested that St Obi abandoned his friends because he felt he had hit the jack pot by getting married to a supposedly rich woman'. Rather he is trying to say that his wife manipulated him away from his acting career and consequently his friends who would be his support system. That's always the strategy they employ. And being an introvert, didn't also help the situation.

Well said 👏🏾

Exactly my point.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Hezmatosky: 6:41pm On May 16, 2023
Na lie joor. See wetin fit kill giant like obi undecided
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by VULCAN(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2023
The discussion is about marriage.

Come back in 10 yrs when she's your wife and there are kids.

BmAe:
My girlfriend is richer but she dare not do anyhow

She know me na grin

6 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by yeyebrity: 6:48pm On May 16, 2023
JoeyNaza:

What figure is rich to you ? Are you rich ?
I'm just interested in your opinion

In my opinion, anyone earning above 10k USD a month is not a small person anywhere in this world. Top-tier earner in US right there without their exorbitant taxes

There are different adjectives for different people of class. Dangote is rich, would you put her in his class? She may be very comfortable but definitely not rich by world standards.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:52pm On May 16, 2023
yeyebrity:

The number one problem Nigerians have is that they lack comprehension and are very aggressive. They are also quick to criticize in a bid to sound woke. Did I state anywhere in my write up that she was poor? Is being 'rich' or 'poor' the only adjective that is stuck in your dull brain?

Would you put her in the league of Dangote who is rich? So, because I didn't state that she is comfortable, you just assumed that I meant she was poor. If you can't digest thinks like a smart dude, then get off my mention and never quote me again.

You are the du mb one Mr Man.

Dangote and co are classified as wealthy or in other words super rich.

In a country where the salary of the president is between 1 to 2 million naira monthly, anybody that earns 10 million naira per month is rich.

Again, you have to earn more than that to even downtalk such pay. If e sure for you let's see your payslip, because I know people like you who easily downtalk on others.

All wealthy people are rich but not all rich people are wealthy.
I hope the statement directly above this one i.e the one in bold help your du ll understanding dum bass.

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On May 16, 2023
Emotional abuse is one the worst kind.
It slowly and silently kills.

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by TheBillyonaire: 6:58pm On May 16, 2023
The union of Narcissist to an Empath ends in one obliterating the other. One person must become the simp for life or death. Best thing to do is run, there is no solution. There is no deliverance that can save a spirit from itself.Do not even allow the love of your children to keep you there. Just marry another partner and have new kids

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Johnn74: 7:08pm On May 16, 2023
Smartguyboy:

l laugh at men who foolishly want to fight women over child custody they will A.L.W.A.Y.S win even the women poor with rich husbands always win .
That how a guy and his father spent over two weeks in state CID cell because he went to carry his daughter without the lady consent in the name I love my daughter so much as if you are the only one who love her. Even with his money 💴 the lady won the baby girl only visit him now during holidays.

Just leave her and support the way you can children will a.l.w.a.y.s look for they father 👴
That is not true. Women do not ALWAYS WIN CHILD CUSTODY. Although they M.o.s.t.l.y win . I.e, Survey over 100% of child custody court battles . Women win most/ the highest percentage of custody cases than men. But they do not always win.

But they do not always win . Cases abound worldwide with women/mothers who show irresponsible behaviour, drug abuse, child abuse,drunkeness, etc. Even mental incapacitation/handicap. Come to developed climes. Government even takes away children from some women, especially those habitually drunkards mothers that can drink to stupour for Africa angry & neglect their children . In Cases court has demonstrated mothers incapable of rearing children, court awards child custody to the fathers , or any close relative/guardian.

l laugh at men who give up child custody to their wives without a fight. Comeon, women do not always win. Thats how FFK 🇳🇬 deprived Precious of seeing her boys . Even Regina Daniel's husband Ned Nwoko, when Laila left him, Ned took all his children and they stayed with Ned . Is it same woman who abandoned the kids in london to go shopping, clubbing and plastic surgery, (without informing Ned) leaving the kids unattended to? No money was even spent on clothes for the kids despite Ned Nwoko's financial provisions for the summer holidays. Even caught corona virus from the club and had to be seperated from the children. Irresponsible behaviours on exhibit undecided

Her Child custody case is dead on arrival grin. She wouldnt dare Ned.

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by JoeyNaza: 7:11pm On May 16, 2023
yeyebrity:

There are different adjectives for different people of class. Dangote is rich, would you put her in his class? She may be very comfortable but definitely not rich by world standards.

Define what it means to be rich, Dangote is rich and the woman is rich too. Dangote is richer than her, yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Poses With An Okada Rider / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.