Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu (57741 Views)

Saint Obi's Family Reacts To Zik Zulu's Allegations Against His Widow / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Christistruth02: 7:22pm On May 16, 2023
Remii:
Meghan everywhere

Wetin Meghan do you?

Take time o!

Meghan get her fans

Meghan case is Tribalism or should we say Racism

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Nauttyprof(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2023
yeyebrity:
Hmnn... we all loved St Obi, but I don't think it's right at this time to apportion blames. If he was prevented from seeing his children, then it's because he was too soft to insist. The St Obi I saw on screen had a pleasant aura, charm and charisma that would make almost any woman do whatever he wanted. And no, it wasn't about the character he protrayed but his general mien. He just had it even if he played a bad boy role.

He wasn't the first to marry a financially fulfilled woman, so what's the fuss about? In my opinion, being denied access to his children had nothing to do with the status of his ex wife, but the fact that something deeper may have happened between them, and the woman was just trying to be mean. Like I said earlier, he should have tried to get a court injunction in that regards. Instead, he choose to wallow in his misery. I am positive that his health took a toll on him because he couldn't even afford to take care of himself.

The dude subtly suggested that St Obi abandoned his friends because he felt he had hit the jack pot by getting married to a supposedly rich woman (I wouldn't consider someone who earns between 5 and 10 Million naira monthly rich though). And to all those who suddenly abandon their friends after getting married, y'all should learn a lesson or two from this. Perhaps, if he had still kept in touch with his old pals, they could have tried to get him back on his feet. I hope he finds rest wherever he is now.

What kind of comment is this? Do you have any conscience or it is just dead? You knew nothing about his experience yet creating a different story. Are you this heartless and evil?

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Christistruth02: 7:25pm On May 16, 2023
fx45:
From all indications she isn't Igbo... Probably a Yoruba woman

We will deal with you later

We were Saint Obi’s fans too

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by iamdapsyj(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2023
dominique:
Let's hear from the wife's side, a 3rd party cannot just come out and be heaping all sorts of accusations. Did he live with them? How accurate is this picture he's painting?

He mentioned something about the woman's brothers having to scale through a fence to attack Saint Obi. Why would siblings have to jump the fence to gain access to their sibling's home? That part no too clear. Could it be because they were locked out and they had to take drastic measures to get to their sister in the situation she was currently in? A marriage produced 3 children, suddenly her brothers are jumping over the fence to attack you. Them your wife abruptly leaves you and files for divorce. Make it make sense!

Even though you are right by saying the other party's story should be heard for people to get a clearer picture but had it been the other way round, most ladies would have crucified the man before hearing the other party involved... hypocrisy is a thing in this country!;

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2023
dominique:
Let's hear from the wife's side, a 3rd party cannot just come out and be heaping all sorts of accusations. Did he live with them? How accurate is this picture he's painting?

He mentioned something about the woman's brothers having to scale through a fence to attack Saint Obi. Why would siblings have to jump the fence to gain access to their sibling's home? That part no too clear. Could it be because they were locked out and they had to take drastic measures to get to their sister in the situation she was currently in? A marriage produced 3 children, suddenly her brothers are jumping over the fence to attack you. Them your wife abruptly leaves you and files for divorce. Make it make sense!

honestly. I'm really disappointed in you with this post that you made, you should do better.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2023
ambu2:

No. Zik Zulu is not trying to "subtly suggested that St Obi abandoned his friends because he felt he had hit the jack pot by getting married to a supposedly rich woman'. Rather he is trying to say that his wife manipulated him away from his acting career and consequently his friends who would be his support system. That's always the strategy they employ. And being an introvert, didn't also help the situation.
u Sabi the jerk
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Dshocker(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2023
dominique:

Too late, since Obi is dead to defend himself.

Because no matter how the wife says it, she will defend herself and her siblings.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by yeyebrity: 7:43pm On May 16, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You are the du mb one Mr Man.

Dangote and co are classified as wealthy or in other words super rich.

In a country where the salary of the president is between 1 to 2 million naira monthly, anybody that earns 10 million naira per month is rich.

Again, you have to earn more than that to even downtalk such pay. If e sure for you let's see your payslip, because I know people like you who easily downtalk on others.

All wealthy people are rich but not all rich people are wealthy.
I hope the statement directly above this one i.e the one in bold help your du ll understanding dum bass.

Agbaya, wealthy is a synonym of the word rich. You must have scored F9 in English in your WAEC not to know this. You are just jumping up and down like a killer herdsman with your aggressive rants. If that woman is rich, can she comfortably hire a yacht like the likes of Dangote and co? Is she in anyway in the league of the Otedola's? Go to the western world and understand who they describe as 'rich'.

If that woman goes to live in a place like America, can she afford a mansion like the rich people over there? Omoni Oboli considers herself rich in Nigeria, but you should see the modest apartment she lives in with her family in Canada. And for your information, I don't need to earn a fat wallet in order to state facts. That woman may be very comfortable but definitely not rich. Have sense and stop masturbating on my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by sharone21(f): 7:45pm On May 16, 2023
id4sho:

Your mind dey there, this is the tactics bad women employ. They isolate you from your friends, family and hobbies . Then decent on you finally. Dude was an introvert

The tactics is not what bad women or even bad men employ alone but 5he strategy of the devil to use people and circumstances to isolate one .... Once the devil succeeds in this isolation, the person is 60% gone and with depression the deed is close to being sealed.....

Depression itself can open up a person, lower his immunity to allow sickness into the person using his/ her mental pathway. We need to be able to have people we can run to when in any rough situation and open up to them as a problem shared is half solved. Some people marry, cut off their friends including families from themselves. Too bad

5 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by sonnie10: 7:52pm On May 16, 2023
cococandy:
I’ve been hearing a lot of grammar but no one actually says what happened?

Please who has the succinct details, what happened? Did she make him sick? (Like a sexually transmitted disease or something). Was she violent towards him? Did he die of injuries he got from being physically battered by him?
Certain life situations could make one physically ill. Physical health could affect mental health and the reverse is also true.
Mental health issues like depression, anxiety, insomnia, maniac episodes, mood and personality disorders have signs and symptoms that could manifest objectively
Take for instance, people who experience some mental illness could complain of headache, migraines, high blood pressure, loss of appetite, weight change (either loss or gain) sleep problems, fever, cold, stomach ache, crying, excessive sweating etc. These are all precursors to serous physical illness due to homeostasis and other biological activities including hormonal fluctuations.
In addition to all of these, certain triggers like stress, emotional abuse , excessive worrying and distortions in thinking could lead to sickness and mental heath illness. They could come as a result of bad relationship or being with the wrong person. Constant exposure to their negative activity causes health problems.
There are situations that put people who are in such relationships at edge, and make them act like they are walking on eggshells.
Humans tend to adopt coping mechanisms which might be detrimental to their health, in challenging circumstances. We have seen how avoidance and isolation were used here, and the negative effects on the health in this case.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by georgeakins: 7:53pm On May 16, 2023
fx45:
Same Yoruba people that are perennially fighting over family property? Like seriously

It is only in Iboland that relations struggle with widows over the property left behind by the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by DSoj(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2023
This was a painful thing to read.
Who is the woman and her brothers?
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Commenthin: 7:56pm On May 16, 2023
1. Men PAY attention here, be wise NOT to send your wife to school, if her parents cannot...you're better off doing charity (send an unknown woman) to school.

2. Men PAY attention here, if you overly support your wife career or finances, you will end up like this late Obi.

*Women/wife, their family before marriage, and money/success in business or career are in a top secret relationship, you're better off NOT knowing, if you do...your marriage will END and you will be ridicule by ALL even before and after the divorce.

benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445157/saint-obis-marriage-took-away-friends-acting-zik-zulu/
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by ProtonX: 7:59pm On May 16, 2023
So sad. Rest in peace, champ!
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by GEEBITE: 8:00pm On May 16, 2023
Is the writer now responsible for your average voclabulary prowess. Zik Zulu is from the creatives world and thats how they roll.
victorazy:

I tell you grin

I took me 15min to read one paragraph because I was using dictionary to crack the grammars

2 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by 1Sharon(f): 8:01pm On May 16, 2023
Jagermeister:

Are you nuts? Are you soft in the head?

You sat firmly on your common sense because you want to make a point of your hatred for the men folk and against the man consequently.

Is that her father’s house or her matrimonial home? What will ‘the brothers’ be doing in the home belonging to her and her husband. Bloody Pig. I’m too annoyed..

Why do you think her brothers felt so enlightened to go to their sisters house?

No be Nigerian men talk say the immediate family she suffered with na her real family over the one she married? 🥴

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by georgeakins: 8:02pm On May 16, 2023
JoeyNaza:

What figure is rich to you ? Are you rich ?
I'm just interested in your opinion

In my opinion, anyone earning above 10k USD a month is not a small person anywhere in this world. Top-tier earner in US right there without their exorbitant taxes

Do we have anyone earning $10,000 at MTN?

I doubt!
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by President2001(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2023
When you marry witch

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by EmmaLege: 8:05pm On May 16, 2023
cry
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by JoeyNaza: 8:08pm On May 16, 2023
georgeakins:

Do we have anyone earning $10,000 at MTN?

I doubt!

Of course top and middle management staff receive such pay.

That lady here is an MTN board member and Chief Enterprise Business Officer, I checked her LinkedIn. MTN CEO got paid 850 million Naira last year. So she should be taking home nothing less than 100 million a year. Well over $10k a month.

4 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by sonnie10: 8:12pm On May 16, 2023
JoeyNaza:

Of course top and middle management staff receive such pay.

That lady here is an MTN board member and Chief Enterprise Business Officer, I checked her LinkedIn. MTN CEO got paid 850 million Naira last year. So she should be taking home nothing less than 100 million a year. Well over $10k a month.
In this case, all that money has turned to bread of sorrow and water of tears. God forbids!

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2023
Follow love not money, wealth na trap

3 Likes

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by victorazy(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2023
GEEBITE:
Is the writer now responsible for your average voclabulary prowess. Zik Zulu is from the creatives world and thats how they roll.

Your so feeble bro...
Indolent attention seeker.
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by TheMostComplex1: 8:23pm On May 16, 2023
I feel very sad about Saint Obi's death, but people should be careful about spreading what may be lies about the wife. There's already a lie in this story. The writer claimed the wife filed for divorce in Ogun but this is what Stella had posted when she announced his divorce last year:

"The divorce was filed on the basis of an alleged attempt on the actor’s life, which was reportedly orchestrated by his now estranged wife and her brothers, Michael Amobi and Chukwumobi Amobi, in a suit filed at the High Court of Ogun State with suit number HCT/128/2019 filed by Petitioner, Mr. Saint Obi."

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2022/02/actor-saint-obi-and-estranged-wife.html?m=1

It was Saint that sued for divorce and filed in Ogun state, not the wife. Or is he saying Stella was lying?

In case the rest of the story is true, may God help us.

Copied from SDKS blog

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Ameduedwin: 8:23pm On May 16, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
In the end what did he die of?

I read through to find out but I didn't after using dicko to crack all the unnecessary grammar
abi ?
Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Emmanuel909090: 8:40pm On May 16, 2023
For true, a lot of men die in silence

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Halo22: 8:40pm On May 16, 2023
Of a truth, most great men have fallen when being under the control of bad wives. Funny enough, many are Still falling presently including my own cousin, but then, I will continue to learn by example. RIP Saint Obi.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Truthshscrazy: 8:47pm On May 16, 2023
fx45:
From all indications she isn't Igbo... Probably a Yoruba woman
Na igbo woman from Anambra precisely they got married in December 2006. Their marriage took place at Lydia's hometown in Anambra and their marriage lasted 15years before its collapse.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Father4all: 8:47pm On May 16, 2023
Saint Obi was too private. Sadly, that's the type of person I'm too.

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Father4all: 8:53pm On May 16, 2023
yeyebrity:
Hmnn... we all loved St Obi, but I don't think it's right at this time to apportion blames. If he was prevented from seeing his children, then it's because he was too soft to insist. The St Obi I saw on screen had a pleasant aura, charm and charisma that would make almost any woman do whatever he wanted. And no, it wasn't about the character he protrayed but his general mien. He just had it even if he played a bad boy role.didnt[url][/url]

He wasn't the first to marry a financially fulfilled woman, so what's the fuss about? In my opinion, being denied access to his children had nothing to do with the status of his ex wife, but the fact that something deeper may have happened between them, and the woman was just trying to be mean. Like I said earlier, he should have tried to get a court injunction in that regards. Instead, he choose to wallow in his misery. I am positive that his health took a toll on him because he couldn't even afford to take care of himself.

The dude subtly suggested that St Obi abandoned his friends because he felt he had hit the jack pot by getting married to a supposedly rich woman (I wouldn't consider someone who earns between 5 and 10 Million naira monthly rich though). And to all those who suddenly abandon their friends after getting married, y'all should learn a lesson or two from this. Perhaps, if he had still kept in touch with his old pals, they could have tried to get him back on his feet. I hope he finds rest wherever he is now.

Didn't you heard he sold two of his heavy jeeps?who told you he was poor?

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Father4all: 8:55pm On May 16, 2023
Odin13:
Women..

I only fear that man that don’t fear women.. lastly marry your tribe .. to avoid so much BS.. even if she na witch.. or saint .. as long say na naija .. no need forming woke ..

Marry from your people

Na so the only son of his mama take leave this world ..

I’d say he marry his people at least.. kinsmen and some human for shook mouth small.

Rip …

Woman matter …
it's not about marrying your tribe bro. Bad woman na bad woman. Anyway, I thought the woman is Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Saint Obi's Marriage Took Him Away From His Friends And Acting - Zik Zulu by Father4all: 8:58pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=ambu2 post=123167930]

No. Zik Zulu is not trying to "subtly suggested that St Obi abandoned his friends because he felt he had hit the jack pot by getting married to a supposedly rich woman'. Rather he is trying to say that his wife manipulated him away from his acting career and consequently his friends who would be his support system. That's always the strategy they employ. And being an introvert, didn't also help the situation.[/quote was an introvert to the core

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim's No Makeup Face (Photo) / AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Wale Ojo Pictured At "Alter Ego" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.