Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) (63273 Views)

Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday / EndSARS : Oba Rilwan akinolu Returns To Palace Two Months After Mob Invasion / I Thought They Said The Oba Of Benin Does Not Leave His Palace? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 16, 2023
Bridget95:
Looks like 3 seconds man !

Beg him to marry you and stop hating

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by viodemus: 8:07pm On May 16, 2023
He is doing what he knows best, womanize.

He doesn't have anything to offer the community or the nation, because he is a fake royal. A deceiver of the ile ife people of the sw.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Georgejeez: 8:09pm On May 16, 2023
This one too has come to taste the oily honey of the horrrny Ooni grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Finemelody: 8:11pm On May 16, 2023
Ok
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Lemmy123(m): 8:12pm On May 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ooni my niggar

We were born to bang kpekus and many kpekus we will bang before we die

Like I will always tell my niggars
We men are born to smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang alot of vagina, seek little knowledge and make some dope money
Those are the five main purpose why we men are here on planet earth

This is not Slawomiir
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Thoceen: 8:12pm On May 16, 2023
Ooni is enjoying o.

But why is he not cuddling her?
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by freemanq(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2023
I will contest for the the kingship of my village, so that I can marry very sweet and beautiful girls in my village. This life sweet oo

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by TheOgaBoss: 8:16pm On May 16, 2023
SILVERLINES:
;D

Ooni

The Grand Commander of Pussies
is he not the one that married a prophetess?
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by 7arrows: 8:20pm On May 16, 2023
renderme:
A doctor. Interesting. That 22yr old young girl left him. Then he got angry and married 6 educated wives. Women will break ur heart I tell u. cry embarassed

I still don't get it with this man. I thut he was educated. The fact that u r a king doesn't mean u should marry everyone u date. U can do away match now. I bow sha
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MartinsD12(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2023
renderme:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/05/16/ooni-of-ife-welcomes-sixth-wife-to-palace-saturday/
Is this what kingship is all about? How can a king be marrying and divorcing women at will and we think nothing is wrong with it ? Where is the decency and moral righteousness expected of a king or we don't have norms and culture again this is not so right
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by bionixs: 8:28pm On May 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ooni my niggar

We men are born to smoke some weed, drink enough bottles, bang alot of vagina, seek little knowledge and make some dope money
and then proceed to hell for eternal labour
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Adebowale89(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2023
Ooni with class, the babe is Gorgeous

Long life the king but God remains the king of kings
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2023
obiekunie01:
all these oni, obas, emirs and chiefs na only to pack toto full house dey fuk be their job cheesy grin

That's Africa for you 😂
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by riverbird: 8:33pm On May 16, 2023
Someone said it's "the hornyy of ife"
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by porthouse7(f): 8:38pm On May 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ooni my niggar

u don cast
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Trendsoulmate(f): 8:44pm On May 16, 2023
oilypussy:
shocked

You are the height of flippant asininity. You are a disgrace to your family

Ooni of Ife can never marry Jennyclay, Siofra, Pocohantas, Iyaebethegreat and other Nairaland girls with expired and wide pussies.
The king can never bang a wide, smelly and dry pussy, the pussy needs to be oily, moist, deep, wet and succulent.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Trendsoulmate(f): 8:45pm On May 16, 2023
oilypussy:
shocked

You are the height of flippant asininity. You are a disgrace to your family

Ooni of Ife can never marry Jennyclay, Siofra, Pocohantas, Iyaebethegreat and other Nairaland girls with expired and wide pussies.
The king can never bang a wide, smelly and dry pussy, the pussy needs to be oily, moist, deep, wet and succulent.

Imagine the dirty depraved nonsense you wrote

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by masseratti: 8:50pm On May 16, 2023
What on earth is wrong with this guy nítorí Ọlọ́run, i ṣeé no reason why My taxes should be paid to any traditional ruler at all, because I owe no allegiance to any one of them, if government was not paying this guy 2.5% monthly of local government allocations. Where on earth will he have time to be marrying up and down instead of helping to develop ilé ìfẹ́.. Improve the lives of the residents, economically, socially and security he is busy marrying wives up and down.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Faposky95: 8:53pm On May 16, 2023
Na here dem.use know us.....
.he no fit dey use the dough better life for the less privileged.....na lie
Tradition for us , na to dey sample..... kpekusians...as Obas....
Yeah right
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by isabi2lof: 8:54pm On May 16, 2023
What government money cannot do , does not exist , there's still hope for divorcees outside.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by shegzhkn: 8:55pm On May 16, 2023
Skyview01:

count sex as a BIG achievement. No vision or philosophy for life and society and no impact whatsoever.

All they do is have sex and dance and then have sex again whenever they see a beautiful lady. Look at Ned Nwoko for example trying desperately to look young!
Ok, in one sentence -little or no contribution to humanity.
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by sulakishop(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2023
Another fairly used, I guess
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by boiler14: 8:59pm On May 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Ooni my niggar

with all this damn nigga stuff,u still can't build a house.still a tenant to nairaland
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Gopitoto: 8:59pm On May 16, 2023
Ijaya123:
Ki lo ṣẹlẹ gan gan bayi?
hahahaha
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Elidrisy20: 9:11pm On May 16, 2023
If a muslim married 4 wives, the hypocrite will not allow us to hear word
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by funshint(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
An Oba can marry as many wives as possible... that's the tradition. But this one fine sha!
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Tradman: 9:18pm On May 16, 2023
renderme:
A doctor. Interesting. That 22yr old young girl left him. Then he got angry and married 6 educated wives. Women will break ur heart I tell u. cry embarassed
her ex guy govdey vex for oba na. Fresh oiled puna wey oba go dey knack steadily
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by godlessmind: 9:28pm On May 16, 2023
ỌBA GET INFERIORITY COMPLEX grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 16, 2023
shegzhkn:

Ok, in one sentence -little or no contribution to humanity.

You get the drift, only contribution to humanity is expired d*ck!
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Judolisco(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2023
Jaiye lo kabiyiesi
Re: Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) by Judolisco(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2023
Ijaya123:
Ki lo ṣẹlẹ gan gan bayi?
do u knw d meaning of kabiyosi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo's Young Wives Pose Together (Photos) / Warri Succession Crisis: Oba Of Benin Wades In, Meets Ologbotsere / Answers To Common Questions About Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.