Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money (77812 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by lilyheaven: 4:16pm On May 19, 2023
Wahala ooo 😁
It means you will be scared of me, if you’ve known me in person .
I see that as an insult to my personality.
Anyways, I think some people are experts, when it comes to begging. While some don’t know how to ask.
Secondly, when you don’t ask or complain... people tend to think you have it all .
Thebadpolitican:

I go fear lady when nor ask for money unless I know she doing something or her parents is supportive

Giving a lady money or not doesn't make a lady a good person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Life is balance that way, most times at age our mothers are the ones taking care of our old fathers because they are younger and men at age tend to fall ill faster than the women

At an old age the man is not bothered who controls the house anymore. It will leave everything for his wife. The children will still be tipping him some cash too for his own pocket

See in this world when it comes to family women are more favored, it's nothing we can fight even agrees to it, by men dying early than their wives

The average lifespan of a Nigerian man is about 55 years.

E get why

Most can't handle the shock that awaits them in their 50s, when income are stagnant, expenses are increasing and no tangible Investment in their names, who wife who used to respect them because of his role as a provider starts challenging their authority, children will rather obey the mother instead of the father because power has changed.

Na depression dey most Nigerian men at that age

Reason why you should invest for your old age, there is a relationship between longevity of a Nigerian man and making adequate plans for old age.

By age the unprepared Alpha Nigerian male, will become a simp because he had nothing to fall back on.

In the marriage business of a thing, women know how to play it better than most men

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by segcymoor(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2023
Offwarp:

Funny enough she fit no fine at all because E b like say most girls wey no too fine dey always get sense pass the one wey fine..... For Africa......Fine girls = empty brain.

Facade...
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by razible5384(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO. grin. You been wan dey form good girl.

Jokes apart, it’s very orgasmic to have a man that understand your needs, is intuitive, knows when to do things without being asked , understands your pain points and provides optimally to the minutest, has no penchants for drama or its ilks, and is still committed. Tell me, Poco, what else can a woman ask for? Make I see woman wey wan snatch am na. tongue

It’s why I resorted to leaving these dusty and young boys who do nothing but wail and complain everyday like a goat in labour. At least, the old ones won’t stress me. Had enough of these adolescents in adults bodies. The older the berry, the better. My fellow enjoyment woman, I sight you. 🫱🏽‍🫲🏾
what if ur man does all these an still cheat...are u cool with it?
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by DIntegrity: 4:59pm On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.
This lady I just talked about is another point of reference.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

Well, you might have a point there but you didn't approach it properly. She probably hasn't spoken to you because your approach was rude and insultive and she wanted to save the little self respect she had left.

A better approach would have been not to send or give her money for a long time when she asked .. I mean just decline rather than saying it straight to her face (that's kinda insultive and spell outrightly what you think about her)
You method was very not right! (Wrong).
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by DIntegrity: 5:03pm On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Seems like comprehension is a really difficult thing for you or you are the hasty type that don't pay attention but just jump into conclusion. Where did I generalize?
Is majority same as all?
Sounding like you are dating one of those nairaland evening newspapers. Trying to defend women unnecessarily to impress her?
lol

Well, I'm kinda disappointed with your response here. It was very insultive. You could have made corrections without being that extreme. I guess you don't receive people's opinions well.
It is well!
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:12pm On May 19, 2023
razible5384:
what if ur man does all these an still cheat...are u cool with it?

Never been with a cheater, so I can’t answer this question. grin
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by frankfab(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2023
Reminderz:

she knows if you get married to her, you'll still spend naa.. a lady not asking you money before marriage is just playing the game until she has your commitment...

Oil dey your head
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

E get why

Most can't handle the shock that awaits them in their 50s, when income are stagnant, expenses are increasing and no tangible Investment in their names, who wife who used to respect them because of his role as a provider starts challenging their authority, children will rather obey the mother instead of the father because power has changed.

Reason why you should invest for your old age, there is a relationship between longevity of a Nigerian man and making adequate plans for old age.

By age the unprepared Alpha Nigerian male, will become a simp because he had nothing to fall back on.

In the marriage business of a thing, women know how to play it better than most men

You're trying to preach the theory of alpha male to me... Nah am Anti against that

Maybe that's what happens in your culture or your state definitely not mine

Men are biological faced with life threatening illness compare to women, it's start from birth infant death occurs predominantly in male than female infant, women have no hands in it, that's why men made it a culture over many centuries to marry younger women and not just their age mate, someone who can take of them when they are old
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You're trying to preach the theory of alpha male to me... Nah am Anti against that

Maybe that's what happens in your culture or your state definitely not mine

Men are biological faced with life threatening illness compare to women, it's start from birth infant death occurs predominantly in male than female infant, women have no hands in it, that's why men made it a culture over many centuries to marry younger women and not just their age mate, someone who can take of them when they are old

That doesn't negate the importance having Investments to fall back on at old age, most men got to know this very late and go into depression or untimely death.

Hoping that a young wife will take care of one at old age as the main plan is akin to living in a fools paradise.

In life, we are expected to pray for the best, plan for the worst and prepare for the unexpected

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2023
lilyheaven:
Wahala ooo 😁
It means you will be scared of me, if you’ve known me in person .
I see that as an insult to my personality.
Anyways, I think some people are experts, when it comes to begging. While some don’t know how to ask.
Secondly, when you don’t ask or complain... people tend to think you have it all .

Lol, I won't unless I know you're getting money from somewhere or you're not the type that like flashy stuffs

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Thebadpolitican(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

That doesn't negate the importance having Investments to fall back on at old age, most men got to know this very late and go into depression or untimely death.

Hoping that a young wife will take care of one at old age as the main plan is akin to living in a fools paradise.

In life, we are expected to pray for the best, plan for the worst and prepare for the unexpected

Oga if you like pack all the money give your papa, men will stil die younger than wonen

My uncle who was a bank Manger is dead and his wife and kids are still living

Try drop your alpha ego and accept fact that nature didn't favour men with longevity
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by razible5384(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Never been with a cheater, so I can’t answer this question. grin
don't be so shaw about this dear, he's just responsible enough not to smear it on your face. But what if you find out he cheats on you?
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:54pm On May 19, 2023
razible5384:
don't be so shaw about this dear, he's just responsible enough not to smear it on your face. But what if you find out he cheats on you?

I said I have never dated one, you are telling me something else. No matter how smart you think you are, I’ll catch you.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by razible5384(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I said I have never dated one, you are telling me something else. No matter how smart you think you are, I’ll catch you.
calm down, no be fight, is just a question. What if you realized this ur prince charming is hiddenly cheating on you, will you end things with him?
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Oga if you like pack all the money give your papa, men will stil die younger than wonen

My uncle who was a bank Manger is dead and his wife and kids are still living

Try drop your alpha ego and accept fact that nature didn't favour men with longevity

How will one give his assets or money to his father or mother.

All that is needed is a trust account, with the likes of

FBN Quest Trustee
Stanbic IBTC Trusteem
Meristem Trustee
United Capital Trustee

And other Corporate trustees that are regulated by SEC.

Have the "trust deeds" which specifies ones wishes for the beneficiaries.

Unfortunately information and knowledge about Estate Planning is not known by the average Nigerian.

Trusteeship is one of the ways of perpetuating wealth from generation to generation

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by razible5384(m): 6:11pm On May 19, 2023
vickydevoka:

Lol. I am still waiting for your wedding pics. I promise you 100k anytime you are ready for your wedding whether traditional, court or church wedding
seconded bro
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:15pm On May 19, 2023
razible5384:
calm down, no be fight, is just a question. What if you realized this ur prince charming is hiddenly cheating on you, will you end things with him?

Yes. It’s a dealbreaker and not amongst my value system.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by razible5384(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes. It’s a dealbreaker and not amongst my value system.
is ok...all the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by OBTOREPA(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2023
frozen70:

Lol 😂
Try,it will help your ministry sell fast
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Ihedinuwa69(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:
Every woman loves a provider male. This includes women that work so hard to pay their own bills.

The only woman that thinks she doesn't love or want a provider is one who hasn't tasted a provider male. A man in touch with his masculinity. A man that knows what to do and when to do it. You don't need to ask him or talk too much. The day she experiences one, she would know independent woman dey suffer.

You can't be hyped about a non-provider.
It is what it is...

You were making sense till the part that says
Independent woman dey suffer
Abeg
What in the faaaauuuqq is that

What are doing?
What is this ?

What kind of suffer is that

Providing for what they want
For their own needs

I no get am at all

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Spanki(f): 7:04pm On May 19, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.
This lady I just talked about is another point of reference.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

Sadly this is what most men got married too. When the cash quit coming in the relationship caught 🔥... I know of a banker who was left with three kids and his entire life became a hog wash... What nearly gave him stroke was when he saw her entering the club on the highland with a yahoo yahoo.

So block her on WhatsApp and prevent her from communicating with you now or in the future. She is a gold digger!!!
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by poweredcom(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2023
Laurene:
Are you not ashamed at your age you're still banging and kicking then out. You're up to 40,when would you settle down?

Shot up , is marriage your greatest achievement , wat will u gain if i marry or not na u born me
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Pegi23(f): 9:13pm On May 19, 2023
Me I can’t date a guy that won’t spoil me oo. That is me for you I need my baby girl treatment. My boo I am currently spending on him just to prepare him for my billing because he won’t Escape it. Let him not say oh this girl never spend on me. I am a big spender tho.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by milky3(f): 10:19pm On May 19, 2023
Reasons why LADIES,WIFE, GIRL FRIEND should make your own money. Don't be at the mercy of any MAN that are still struggling to meet ends need. There are some Ladies feeding some guys but are Silent about it.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by descarado: 6:08am On May 20, 2023
vickydevoka:

Why are you stressing on this nyash thing. Ok!! I'm sorry it also hit you in the wrong place
Why did you think it did hit me?
Or you think everybody commenting here is your mate.
Dear, at my age, its retirement money I'm chasing after. All others done and dusted.

People like me come here to feel the naija vibes from grassroot.

Sometimes my posts are for correctional purposes only. Pray to reach my age, you will start viewing things through my lens.

It might help you to learn how to communicate with class. Class will differentiate you every where both online and offline and take you where you never dreamt you will be. It has no age barrier but the earlier the better. Take care
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by vickydevoka(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2023
descarado:

Why did you think it did hit me?
Or you think everybody commenting here is your mate.
Dear, at my age, its retirement money I'm chasing after. All others done and dusted.

People like me come here to feel the naija vibes from grassroot.

Sometimes my posts are for correctional purposes only. Pray to reach my age, you will start viewing things through my lens.

It might help you to learn how to communicate with class. Class will differentiate you every where both online and offline and take you where you never dreamt you will be. It has no age barrier but the earlier the better. Take care

See watin faceless forum don cause. Pikin the disguise retirement age. I’m very sure you n way older than you
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by vickydevoka(m): 6:55am On May 20, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

E get why

Very right!! Most men who want to be responsible without a job or steady flow of income will surely die early. You see all those men way no send , them sabi live long. I always advise all men not to be pressured by anyone especially wife to do things above his means. If you wife insist your children should school in expensive when your salary not soo sufficient. Always safe for raining days. Only you is likely to suffer alone

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Bakrabas: 8:58am On May 20, 2023
Evolutionlove:

When they say make you go school, You no gree go school. Now see as you are embarrassing yourself and lineage on a public forum.

How are Women the Source of Life?

I think I'm entitled to my opinion. You can't question me for what I believe.

Yes Women are the source of life, my mum is an example of every good woman. I don't know about yours.

She raised me with the fear of God first, she imbibe in me not to insult both online and offline.

In short I'm a product of a good parent sir
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by oredegbe01(m): 3:29pm On May 20, 2023
riverbird:
E be like say na only me get gf wey hardly ask me of any financial favors but keeps disturbing me with marriage talks grin

Same with mine
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Hassanmaye(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This is the reason why I date only married women.

I don't have the time for stress from single ladies grin
So you have been banging them?
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On May 20, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

I used to think all ladies are after money until I met my current gf(who I am making plans of marrying early next year).

This babe has never asked me for money, me sef never give her money directly except indirectly and she is not even showing any anger, instead na she still dey do things to make me happy.

I promise to spoil her with money asap because she deserve it and more.
You are very lucky can you link me with her

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slams Couples Having Sex In This Heat Period / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / This is the Best Pre Wedding Picture Style I Have Ever Seen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.