Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money (76133 Views)

Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention / What A Girl Did After Her Boyfriend Spent 50k On Her Birthday / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by ThatCEO: 10:21pm On May 18, 2023
Na so
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Divay22(f): 10:22pm On May 18, 2023
It might necessarily not be because of the money though...
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by touchplay(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Another rant from a broke man
hold your peace madam. how much money you got ?

8 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Charlieabc(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2023
thesilentman:

BRO...the reality is that love is not enough and will never be.Being a provider is one of the most attractive quality in a man.

Man should be a voluntary giver. I chose to be a giver. God should continue blessing me, the lucky woman deserve anything worth giving. That's why God called me the head.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Trustedpronet: 10:25pm On May 18, 2023
Date working class lady...not send me urgent 2k

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by mamaafrik(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
just like your papa

7 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by pocohantas(f): 10:26pm On May 18, 2023
Every woman loves a provider male. This includes women that work so hard to pay their own bills.

The only woman that thinks she doesn't love or want a provider is one who hasn't tasted a provider male. A man in touch with his masculinity. A man that knows what to do and when to do it. You don't need to ask him or talk too much. The day she experiences one, she would know independent woman dey suffer.

You can't be hyped about a non-provider.
It is what it is...

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by zinaunreal(m): 10:26pm On May 18, 2023
Bro she no just like you na your money. Don't generalise like all men are going through thesame thing too grin.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Seunmama: 10:29pm On May 18, 2023
BrotherFolake:
😎

I wonder what Ladies would do if I'm the only man available on Earth 🌍

Maybe, they would Marry themselves or become Lesbians by force cry
they will have no option but to rape you 😂

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Mikeeytools: 10:29pm On May 18, 2023
riverbird:

🤔
so u need interpretation before? Dey play
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by WHITELIGHTER: 10:30pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:

Says a farm tool...how much is ST?

5 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Sunshine34(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2023
You a Legend my guy.
Not some will Smith
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Menclothing: 10:30pm On May 18, 2023
Jeans 5500 only
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by kenchop: 10:30pm On May 18, 2023
MY GEE , NO WOMAN EVER LOVES A MAN FOR FREE, THERE'S ALWAYS SOMETHING IN IT FOR THEM. HENCE WHEN THEY STOP GETTING OR SEEING THAT THING THEY QUICKLY GO ROUGE.

iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.
This lady I just talked about is another point of reference.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:31pm On May 18, 2023
Trustedpronet:
Date working class lady...not send me urgent 2k

She will still bill you. Even more than the urgent 2k will. Except she's just self-sufficient or trying to play the “good girl” card. It's delusional for you to think a working-class woman won't ask you for money. Not trying to sound condescending here, but it's the truth.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Sunshine34(m): 10:32pm On May 18, 2023
Riverbi
E be like say na only me get gf wey hardly ask me of any financial favors but keeps disturbing me with marriage talks .

agbaya go marry

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by pocohantas(f): 10:33pm On May 18, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

She will still bill you. Even more than the urgent 2k will. Except she's just self-sufficient or trying to play the “good girl” code. It's delusional for you to think a working-class woman won't ask you for money. Not trying to sound condescending here, but it's the truth.

No mind them. Some do not ask o. Then they will be shouting at the top of their voices of how they have never asked their guy for one Naira. I was once that stupid. May I never return to Egypt!! That is how they form good girl and end up with non-providers. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Princessdainty(m): 10:34pm On May 18, 2023
I don't care what your writeup says but if you want a woman's attention,you gotta PAY for it!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 18, 2023
Come to think of it what else can you offer if NOT MONEY? cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Tonytonex(m): 10:35pm On May 18, 2023
riverbird:
E be like say na only me get gf wey hardly ask me of any financial favors but keeps disturbing me with marriage talks grin
that one understand the game na.
She's playing along.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by emanobis(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2023
riverbird:
E be like say na only me get gf wey hardly ask me of any financial favors but keeps disturbing me with marriage talks grin

Her priority now is the marriage.
She knows very well dt displaying her love for money may chase u away...so first tin first...Marriage

8 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Tonytonex(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2023
blacksam01:

the marriage important to her pass... after the marriage, money spending go start
sense dey your head.
Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by 12345baba(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2023
riverbird:
ur own situation worse sef.

8 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Tonytonex(m): 10:40pm On May 18, 2023
fyzaila:
Please you guys shouldn't generalise, if the ones you've been encountering show similar traits of liking you because of your money, believe me there are still lots of them out there who will show you real love and not just for money. Just keep searching and don't write women off because of the few money lovers you encountered.
I was taking your comment serious, until I see the bolded. Did you just say few?

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by 8stargeneral: 10:42pm On May 18, 2023
Smartguyboy:
you are not a alone
Mine told me she will be 28 this year and she’s passing out from nysc next week.
Exactly what mine told me...that as soon as she done with her nysc she want to surprise her parents with a man that she want put smiles on their face ....i was like are you for real,but am not ready for that,i now told her that if you see someone you can go ahead i don't want pressure please...Na so dey babe dey give attitude since then

10 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by kunle75(m): 10:42pm On May 18, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Told this girl I have been seeing lately to stop asking me for money if she really care about me and I haven't heard from her since thengrin Where are the people that say women can date if money isn't involved?
Well not all women are after money but majority of our girls are doing this dating thing for survival.

Relationship has to be transactional or she moves. The earlier you realize all the sweet name calling and things she's been doing for you is cos you have money to give her the earlier you will know how to stand.

I always see every lady as someone who doesn't love me for me but for my assets, until she proves otherwise. It has saved me a lot.
This lady I just talked about is another point of reference.

You can also try it with the girl you are seeing now and see for yourself if you doubt me.

Am with you on this,few days go I told my white girlfriend to pay for the food she ordered for herself and she said am been mean and inconsiderate, that she is disappointed.
I said she should wait till she would see the real meaning of disappointment.
2days later she texted me for a ride to work l, didn't respond untill few mins to her going to work that am out of town she should arrange for an alternative.
Meanwhile I know for sure she will be super late catching public /metro bus to work,she is still super mad at me now but who cares.

4 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Sniper101(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2023
these leeches and money sha

Just three days ago
I had to ask one to dress up and get d'fvck outta my house by around 8pm.

REASON.
We were right in the middle of the act and bitch said... "I told you I had a lot going on in my mind and therefore my mind isn't settled. You didn't say anything about it. All you could think of is to make love to me".

Omó, I had to get down
Ask her to get dressed and get d'fvck out.

NB: asking for money DURING sex is a very huge turn off for me.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Tonytonex(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2023
Smartguyboy:
you are not a alone
Mine told me she will be 28 this year and she’s passing out from nysc next week.
I love such women, who opened up and go straight to the point. No time.

3 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by chaloskyx: 10:48pm On May 18, 2023
he should neva do this cause that us all the woman would see him as an atm machine the moment he misses one payment she would loose respect fir him let the girl get a job
Quality20:
Since u in relationship ,why not put her on monthly stipend or any financial poverty alleviation measure

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by NaijaCover(m): 10:48pm On May 18, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Marriage to vvomen was all about survival..
Women dont love men.

Oil Dey your head

1 Like

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by Oemies35: 10:49pm On May 18, 2023
I guess am lucky here because my girlfriend doesn't ask me money at all but I send her money whenever I feel like.

2 Likes

Re: What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money by juwoonn(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2023
I’m married for 9 years now... and we dated for 7 years prior to wedding. She was not asking for money then and she’s still not asking for money now. In fact, we pull resources together to do things.
Reminderz:

she knows if you get married to her, you'll still spend naa.. a lady not asking you money before marriage is just playing the game until she has your commitment...

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sex With Ex Girlfriend / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.