Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix (5287 Views)

‘i’ve Gotten To The Junction, I’m Wearing A Blue Gown’ / What Happened After The Cute Babe I Met In Bank Followed Me Home / Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Bvlgari: 1:31pm On May 25, 2023
I've dropped at the junction babe.. I'm wearing blue gown 😏

Reply as the guy.

2 Shares

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by madridguy(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2023
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by PerfectStranger(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2023
2go days grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by eddynaira125: 1:41pm On May 25, 2023
Endtime Slay Queen
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by zeuss: 1:47pm On May 25, 2023
All these disguise drag we are doing in this country will not augur well for the future generations.

Encouraging cross dressing and subsequently gayism is condemned.

6 Likes

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Wawelexy(m): 2:10pm On May 25, 2023
Ok, give the phone to the Okada man....

Okada, abeg help me carry that girl back to where you carry am from, make sure say you collect your money complete o.. hangs up

15 Likes

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 25, 2023
Heavy rain is falling at the junction, im not seeing you. Network switch off.

2 Likes

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Sonnobax15(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2023
grin
The way I go take put my keke for gear-4 take speed leave her en,e go be like say fast and furious latest movie grin

1 Like

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by detectivejones: 2:32pm On May 25, 2023
Is that a guy or girl?

4 Likes

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by jumper524(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2023
Na where d conversation go just end..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Sleekcode: 3:15pm On May 25, 2023
If Konji Hold u and she come for night

Some guys go pass backyard bring her in

Then wake her by 5:30 give her TP

THEN they'd refuse to see her off with excuse they're having headache or malaria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Sleekcode: 3:15pm On May 25, 2023

THEN they'd refuse to see her off with excuse they're having headache or malaria.

Once she don komot for your room and u no follow her, no one will know who she came to see
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by anyination: 3:31pm On May 25, 2023
Sleekcode:

THEN they'd refuse to see her off with excuse they're having headache or malaria
Bro why u d cast us
Lol
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by RoadMozart(m): 3:47pm On May 25, 2023
Hello..... Can't hear you..... Hello..... Hel....... Shhhh......

Line drops. Blacklist, airplane mode

1 Like

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by PerfectStranger(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2023
Sleekcode:

Some guys abi you

15 Likes

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Kobicove(m): 4:06pm On May 25, 2023
Sleekcode:

THEN they'd refuse to see her off with excuse they're having headache or malaria.

Once she don komot for your room and u no follow her, no one will know who she came to see

This guy is talking from experience grin

6 Likes

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Sammy101111(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2023
Wrong number

1 Like

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Sheflex4real(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2023
New Phone... Who this?
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Oceanjagaban: 5:19pm On May 25, 2023
I just travel now now, impromptu
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by owiko(m): 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
D
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by DaTruths: 6:00pm On May 25, 2023
I will meet with her, act very cool while wearing my smile.

But I would make sure I friend zoned her there without talking anything that has to do with romance.

I would tell her I have an appointment with my boss, and I will be leaving soon.

I will give her transport and then take my leave.

But that would be the last time I will be meeting with her.
The reason why I won't act rude at sight is because she's human, and such people are prone to depression. I wont deliberately make things worse for her than its already is.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by MyExpression(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2023
...in the early days of blind sating, I met one gurl from her Newspaper post on the Singles section.
When this babe enter Owerri from Port Harcourt, I nearly put off my phone when I met her.
Back in 2010.
I no even carry her go my lodge dat day, we stayed in a hotel for 2 nites before I discharged her.

If not for her interstate expenses, swears I prolly would've bailed on her.
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by MrAgbako: 7:21pm On May 25, 2023
Sorry send me your account number. I will send your transport fare money to my place.

I am driving down to Abuja
right now go meet my 60 years old mom that just gave birth to triplets ...

Phone *Delete contact?
Me : *Yes
😬
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by illicit(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by henndukwe18: 7:43pm On May 25, 2023
DA blood of jesus

1 Like

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by marlow1962(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2023
No be if I pick your call self, you and who wn dy catch that kind trips.
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2023
Remember this are some guys spec, so please don't body shame any lady, you're not just hurting the girl alone but including the guys that naturally like them that way

In Europe, America and most part of africa gap teeth is considered Unappealing and abnormal that does not change the fact that Nigerians see it as beauty, we Nigerians will tag it racism if the whites attempt to body shame it

The mods should endevour to kick against any form of body shaming and cyber bullly be it comical or not
Like minded people should as well report the post

We can't be praising big ass which is a natural gift from gpd and be condemning a natural slim lady who are people spec also
Every human being is beautiful if she is not your spec then don't body shame them they are someone's spec

6 Likes

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by GOVERNORR: 9:05pm On May 25, 2023
Wrong number
Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by tonymyke4life(m): 11:47pm On May 25, 2023
Reply as which guy undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by internationalman(m): 2:38am On May 26, 2023
That big ass that y'all Nigerian men are crazy about isn't so appealing to some men as well. Na so life be.

I will choose Anne Hathaway, Sophia Bush, Rachel Bilson, Hailee Steinfeld, Josephine Langford, Ebony Obsidian, Mila Kunis, Meagan Good, Grace Gealey, Christina Milan, Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Roberts and Scarlett Johansson flat asses before I can even wave to people like Destiny Etiko..

1 Like

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Illegal1(m): 3:06am On May 26, 2023
Omoh.......abeg i no fit laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Dropped At The Junction Babe. I Am Wearing Blue Gown! Reply As The Guy (Pix by Dshocker(m): 3:20am On May 26, 2023
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Son Kiddwaya Chokes Erica Till Her Pu*sy Gets Wet!!! See Video / How To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin And If She Is Not / War Chat Between A Guy And His Ex (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.