Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode (33229 Views)

How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters / Ijaws And South South Should Reciprocate The Support South East Gave Jonathan / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by beey2(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2023
Akinsete19:
Mumu man

Which US citizens misbehave that needs to be banned?

Just remember that D. Trump is also guilty of trying to disrupt the USA election process by shouting vote stealing when indeed their election was won and lost fairly like we had here. Another is January 6th invasion Just to cite some examples. FFK is spot on with this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Mrtaye: 9:04pm On May 16, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

They can't be threatening people with Visa. We are a sovereign state. It's not their fault. If not that our people flock there.
They are not threatening people but riggers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by onuman: 9:07pm On May 16, 2023
PDJT:
-Just exempt Biafrans from una Fascist State.

-Americans are highly welcome to Biafraland.

Not only Fascist State, a state to be governed in future by Islamic sharia criminal justice system.

FFK knows that the 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria plotted by the Buharideens of today is aimed at making Nigeria an Islamic Republic in future, to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
That's how the Taliban started in Afghanistan by placing its people at important political positions in Afghanistan 🇦🇫 government and military circles. At last, the Taliban defeated all, including the Americans and the Allied forces.

That's behind the brazen heist of the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Abbeytoy(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
But the leaders whom u hold in high esteem nor dey stay for 6 months without going to the west. Tinubu never even enter he has visited the western hemisphere more than 3 times.

I hold no one in high esteem except believing in Asiwaju's leadership.

I picked what I want in every individual that I know and discard the rest.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by nkemjacob2(m): 9:10pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK
y won't u support because u know APC stole the people's mandate. Party full of evil
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by nkemjacob2(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
I wonder y USA did not mention the people they ban. FFK should be among. I believe USA included his name hereby he is expressing his frustrations
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Anwons(m): 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
Him name follow? undecided

Kikikikikiki, I dey tell you. De thing pain am die

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by arantess: 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
2mercy:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/nigerian-govt-should-reciprocate-us-visa-ban-fani-kayode/
You want to ban country that is feeding you with HIV grants and support systems worth millions of dollars?

Mad man
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by miceroms: 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
Afraid is catching him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Allisgud: 9:12pm On May 16, 2023
Publish their names
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by onuman: 9:13pm On May 16, 2023
Buhari's 8 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria.
Tinubu and possible 8 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria.
Shettima and possible 8 years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria.

That's 24 unbroken years of Muslim presidency for Nigeria nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.

Since 1999, Christian and Muslim had exchanged the apex political leadership of Nigeria.

Buharideens changed it this year in pursuit of their Fulanization and Islamization of entire Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by SirLakes: 9:13pm On May 16, 2023
Who wan come shit hole country grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by chima47(m): 9:13pm On May 16, 2023
This man is very mad, this is like telling someone who leaves in a Mansion not to step leg in your face me l face you one room.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Karemarealty288(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

Hungry fellow.......
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by LeoDeKing: 9:19pm On May 16, 2023
Brek:

Shut up you useless retard
Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by chaloskyx: 9:21pm On May 16, 2023
fair enough 9nly that you need the US they dont need you smiley i guess the US can as well put foreign restriction on your IMF loans and Aids hope you would also reciprocate the jesture mumu country.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by bigwig10(m): 9:26pm On May 16, 2023
Gov never enter finish,this man already taking white powder affecting him, reciprocate wat exactly,who will still go begging to borrow,is it not nigeria govt,so wetin b dis reciprocate this one is talkin abt...
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Tonylordman(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2023
Food freak kayode(FFk) has spoken
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Megabig: 9:34pm On May 16, 2023
Who wan come there? This one is crazy
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Gavranicd: 9:35pm On May 16, 2023
Manigie:
This man has gone mad again....
Anyway, who takes him serious again?

Well, isn't new to me because igbos don't have respect
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Megabig: 9:36pm On May 16, 2023
Roger3D:
I just hope this man won't be given a role in the incoming government

You will be shocked, this is what we are trying to avoid
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Manigie: 9:48pm On May 16, 2023
Gavranicd:

Well, isn't new to me because igbos don't have respect
Your mistake, bro... I'm not Igbo.. .
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by bionixs: 9:48pm On May 16, 2023
zeuss:

That person is actually corrupt.
FFK is too petty . A gun for hire
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by nedekid: 9:49pm On May 16, 2023
This charlatan again. So Nigeria should ban US officials. Lol
What if US escalates and does like Dubai by banning all Nigerians as a whole nko. So because of some riggers, billionaires for that matter, ordinary naija people that look at US as heaven, people here on this forum selling house, land, limbs to enter "ame" no go fit go again?
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by KonTagiousBull: 10:01pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by ogaontop(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2023
darkwan:

thats the kick in your black butts you need to let go....
Let go by first of all electing good leaders (your duty as a citizen), transforming your educational system, health and economy!
Do the above and others and naturally you stop being dependent on them!
Just google our annual health and educational spending abroad, or the amount we owe the west due to bad economy, then you know why they feel like our boss!
We don't get rid of them with our words of mouth or motivational talk but by doing the right things!
Many that criticize America here do beg to be given interview dates, let alone travelling to the country!
What is the difference between us and them?
They got the important sectors working while we are here looting, shrouded by religion, nepotism and tribalistic tendencies!
They care more about competence while we care more about the things I bolded above!
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Enemyofpeace: 10:11pm On May 16, 2023
See mumu talk. As if America cares
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by morocco97(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2023
DSC7:
See who dey talk Abegggggg embarassed....

Do you know that the OBIdient movement have lifted more people out of poverty compared to Buhari's 8years tenure?
😂
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Racoon(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2023
Hehehe! This fool again.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by carl90(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2023
Mumu man have come again.
Always spewing thrash
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by zinaunreal(m): 10:34pm On May 16, 2023
This pig still dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Jega Blasts Universities Producing Bread And Sachet Water / Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.