Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode (33227 Views)

How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters / Ijaws And South South Should Reciprocate The Support South East Gave Jonathan / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Famous606: 10:41pm On May 16, 2023
When will this man finish is court case ,I remember the last time he was absent in court and his lawyer telling the court he was having health issues,devil get how he they take punish person,I always enjoy how he spend time contributing rubbish in most topic that don't concern him.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Stanbaba30: 10:41pm On May 16, 2023
They say “a fool at forty is a fool forever “, that’s exactly Fani Kayode’s position. He just doesn’t want to stop being a fool for once. Reciprocate fire, anûofià ibèribè.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Atm99(m): 10:44pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

You always stand for bad things.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Okwyjesus(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2023
PDJT:
-Just exempt Biafrans from una Fascist State.

-Americans are highly welcome to Biafraland.

I don't know who is doing Patriotic Nigeria with them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by EDOLUWA: 10:49pm On May 16, 2023
FFK is not thinking straight and he will soon see the judgement of God because of the suffering masses
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Olujaysmiths(m): 10:51pm On May 16, 2023
Your own na play anytime u don drink your burukutu ☹️ unlike that werey wike too..... Apc gengs na film aswear
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by bayelsaowei(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2023
Useless mumu man
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Sunnyja: 11:00pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK
You are always standing. Try to seat down for once.
From I stand with Buhari to I stand with Tinubu to now I stand with FFK.
Tomorrow, from I stand with M.C Oloumo to I stand with Reno to I stand with Garba Shehu.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Earthquakes: 11:35pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

Of course you should, you love Nigeria but you hate sanctions against people who commit electoral violence in Nigeria, Weldon.. grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by onuman: 11:58pm On May 16, 2023
xpressionx:
Dude is happy he's going to get a lifetime supply of his favourite white powder from
Bulabank

Oh yes. FFK goes for where quick money can be made in order to sustain supply..

Hopeful, he is included in the visa ban by the US government.

The United States is committed to supporting and advancing democracy in Nigeria and around the world. Today, I am announcing that we have taken steps to impose visa restrictions on specific individuals in Nigeria for undermining the democratic process during Nigeria’s 2023 elections cycle. These actions are specific to certain individuals and are not directed at the Nigerian people or the Government of Nigeria as a whole.
Under Section 212(a)(3)C) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, these individuals will be subject to restrictions on visas to the United States under a policy covering those believed to be responsible for, or complicit in, undermining democracy. These individuals have been involved in intimidation of voters through threats and physical violence, the manipulation of vote results, and other activity that undermines Nigeria’s democratic process.

The decision to take steps to impose visa restrictions reflects the continued commitment of the United States to support Nigerian aspirations to strengthen democracy and the rule of law.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by WelcomeToBiafra: 12:02am On May 17, 2023
Nigeria must make end time mistake that will help in dissolving this evil and blood sucking 1914 amalgamation.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by 00FFT00(m): 12:09am On May 17, 2023
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by 00FFT00(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2023
Sunnyja:
You are always standing. Try to seat down for once.
From I stand with Buhari to I stand with Tinubu to now I stand with FFK.
Tomorrow, from I stand with M.C Oloumo to I stand with Reno to I stand with Garba Shehu.

He always stands with reprobates.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:26am On May 17, 2023
Like my Grandfather used to say...

Evil that men do live after em...
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by DaChosenOne: 12:47am On May 17, 2023
America needs nothing from Nigeria. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Olabukola11: 2:16am On May 17, 2023
shocked angry angry cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by DMerciful(m): 2:34am On May 17, 2023
You and FFK are standing inside yaba left
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by hokafor(m): 3:01am On May 17, 2023
This man don't even have money to travel for holidays, he is not a businessman baning him is a waste of time. Just cook a good plate of jollof rice he will tell u all his secrets.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by darkwan: 3:19am On May 17, 2023
ogaontop:

Let go by first of all electing good leaders (your duty as a citizen), transforming your educational system, health and economy!
Do the above and others and naturally you stop being dependent on them!
Just google our annual health and educational spending abroad, or the amount we owe the west due to bad economy, then you know why they feel like our boss!
We don't get rid of them with our words of mouth or motivational talk but by doing the right things!
Many that criticize America here do beg to be given interview dates, let alone travelling to the country!
What is the difference between us and them?
They got the important sectors working while we are here looting, shrouded by religion, nepotism and tribalistic tendencies!
They care more about competence while we care more about the things I bolded above!

you are igbo....
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by rummmy: 3:44am On May 17, 2023
Who dash Nigeria that kind mind...
FFK need mental help.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by benobyeze(m): 3:54am On May 17, 2023
I've always said that this man is sick. He should be taken to a mental hospital for test.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Lexicon123: 4:02am On May 17, 2023
Exmilitant:
Him name follow? undecided
Exactly! I was wishing that the US govt not only ban such persons but also make them known to the public and be shamed. I guess the persons will reveal themselves eventually. Lolll
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:10am On May 17, 2023
Manigie:
This man has gone mad again....
Anyway, who takes him serious again?
only useless people like him will take him serious
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Brek: 5:33am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 lalasticlala
Get lodt
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by kunle75(m): 5:33am On May 17, 2023
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Shikini: 5:42am On May 17, 2023
Foolish man
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by saintadeola: 5:45am On May 17, 2023
The most stupid and shameless man in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by SmartyPants(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2023
DSC7:
See who dey talk Abegggggg embarassed....

Do you know that the OBIdient movement have lifted more people out of poverty compared to Buhari's 8years tenure?

Do you realize that your Obidient movement is a subset of Buhari's 8years?

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Psoul(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

They can't be threatening people with Visa. We are a sovereign state. It's not their fault. If not that our people flock there.

Sovereign nation indeed.
Sovereign nation that cannot stand on her own. If you're a sovereign nation, then stop running to other countries at any little opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Joconceptbest4(m): 6:25am On May 17, 2023
Roger3D:
I just hope this man won't be given a role in the incoming government
why not, Lai Mohammed replacement
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by orion7: 6:29am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK
y won’t you stand with that ffk. Is he not now your god ?
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by obama99: 6:40am On May 17, 2023
E pain am. The more you make yourself ridiculed. The more they will give you what you want .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video) / I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari / Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.