Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode (33230 Views)

How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters / Ijaws And South South Should Reciprocate The Support South East Gave Jonathan / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Hellonearth: 6:44am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

Fool. If they were clean,why the ban.
I know u will stand by him as long as it is in favor of Yaribas.
I know u can never have money to get international passport not to talk of leaving your brown roof area.
Q
Oshogbo pig
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Alpharey: 7:01am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

You will stand for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Bellotelli: 7:02am On May 17, 2023
obailala:
So he wants the Nigerian govt to openly protect idiots who were openly involved in rigging elections?.... This FFK guy na real animal....
Pls quote where he stated that
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by simmydare82(m): 7:05am On May 17, 2023
Fani kayode is just a noise maker who opened his mouth anyhow, he should never be taken seriously.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Alpharey: 7:07am On May 17, 2023
Anywhere wey belle face.. FFK
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Jayjay1960: 7:13am On May 17, 2023
“Those that have imposed a visa ban on some “selected Nigerians” for allegedly “undermining democracy” and “rigging elections” are perfectly within their rights to do so because it is their country and they can do as they please.
And some idiots are still supporting this evil party
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by shinealight(m): 7:19am On May 17, 2023
Manigie:
This man has gone mad again....
Anyway, who takes him serious again?

He has not gone mad. He is a man with balls …..a true son of his father and more of a man than can be found in your entire lineage! cool cool
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by egoldman(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

No lele Agbadorians always stand with each other.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by ogaontop(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2023
darkwan:

you are igbo....
If being Igbo is all you understood from the write-up, then you are riddled with nepotism!
Yes, I am a full-blooded Igbo who rooted for Obasanjo in 2003, Buhari in 2015 (but not in 2019), and Osinbajo in the APC primaries (I have come in contact with him and he's sound and kind-hearted).
If we are serious the 2023 contest should be squarely between Osinbajo and Peter Obi.
I went for Peter Obi in the election because if Nigeria is my company, I did rather have him as the manager than the other two contenders. The only Nigerian I lose sleep about his capacity is Akinwumi Adeshina.
Tinubu is no doubt intelligent but both his physical and mental health are frail, I think he should give way to younger ones.
My brother got the APC senatorial ticket with Tinubu's influence, which he later lost in the main election.
See, we are more APC than many people that rant here but I could have preferred someone stronger and better than Tinubu!
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by egoldman(m): 8:46am On May 17, 2023
kingphilip:
How is he a chieftain?

My brother the thing taya me, person wey call APC unprintable names, joined them recently has been upgraded to APC chieftain.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by darkwan: 9:27am On May 17, 2023
ogaontop:

If being Igbo is all you understood from the write-up, then you are riddled with nepotism!
Yes, I am a full-blooded Igbo who rooted for Obasanjo in 2003, Buhari in 2015 (but not in 2019), and Osinbajo in the APC primaries (I have come in contact with him and he's sound and kind-hearted).
If we are serious the 2023 contest should be squarely between Osinbajo and Peter Obi.
I went for Peter Obi in the election because if Nigeria is my company, I did rather have him as the manager than the other two contenders. The only Nigerian I lose sleep about his capacity is Akinwumi Adeshina.
Tinubu is no doubt intelligent but both his physical and mental health are frail, I think he should give way to younger ones.
My brother got the APC senatorial ticket with Tinubu's influence, which he later lost in the main election.
See, we are more APC than many people that rant here but I could have preferred someone stronger and better than Tinubu!

nepotism...can you eat it....??
does it taste nice....??
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by ogaontop(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2023
darkwan:

nepotism...can you eat it....??
does it taste nice....??
Was thinking I can have a good conversation with a reasonable adult, never knew you're one of those "imbecilic kids" we have here!
Mtcheww, thank you for wasting my time.
Bye, "leader of tomorrow"!
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by darkwan: 10:30am On May 17, 2023
ogaontop:

Was thinking I can have a good conversation with a reasonable adult, never knew you're one of those "imbecilic kids" we have here!
Mtcheww, thank you for wasting my time.
Bye, "leader of tomorrow"!

kiki....
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by DCONE1(m): 10:35am On May 17, 2023
Manigie:
This man has gone mad again....
Anyway, who takes him serious again?
He made sense
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by DCONE1(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2023
Emergingnation3:
head slamming terrorist will always hate UNITED STATES..😁🚩🇺🇸
go and check your Bible ,Jesus Christ was also a head slammer
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by greatman247(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2023
Exmilitant:
Him name follow? undecided

No mind that idiot. His name is included thats why he's pained. I stand with the USA on this one. angry
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Electorate: 10:51am On May 17, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

Mad people understand themselves, they role together and support each other; D
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by obailala(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2023
Bellotelli:

Pls quote where he stated that
US govt decides to impose visa bans as a punitive measure for specific Nigerians who were caught/implicated in election rigging cases. FFK gets riled up by this development and charges that the Nigerian government should reciprocate the gesture against American officials. If you can't read/discern the clear motive behind FFK's response, then I don't think I have anything to explain to you cos you wouldn't still get the message.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by ANAELEemm: 6:56am On May 18, 2023
It is very misleading that we should even pay attention to ban or no ban. There are thousands of places to go around the world and get same quality of life and or experiences other than US. However is is important they understand we did not impose any sanctions when Trump was rigged out. And we know it was rigged. It should be of good manner if they removed themself from our politics as they have not helped in anyway to be considered.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by OfoIgbo: 10:14am On May 18, 2023
Roger3D:
You're funny bro. Peter Obi will be president anytime soon grin

Thanks for you confidence in Peter Obi's chances grin grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by ViceGovernor: 1:49pm On May 19, 2023
xpressionx:
Dude is happy he's going to get a lifetime supply of his favourite white powder from
Bulabank
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obaseki Visits Ben Ayade In Cross River State (Photos) / Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / Gbenga Daniel, His Wife, Son & Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.