Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode (33210 Views)

How Igbos Should Reciprocate Against Haters / Ijaws And South South Should Reciprocate The Support South East Gave Jonathan / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by darkwan: 8:41pm On May 16, 2023
what does he cares to go to america....??
i dont care....

i have no wish to go near anywhere near america as a nigerian....

the world is big...
many places to go....
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Popesuccess(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2023
Manigie:
This man has gone mad again.... Anyway, who takes him serious again?
Is like he is on the list
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by viodemus: 8:41pm On May 16, 2023
sh*t up.

if dem play hardball with you Nigerian officials, una go squeal. You think it's a joke. They will seize that Paris fund and all your deposited money. You think they don't know about your aliases, think again. They will seize it and give it to the oppressed people in Nigeria.

I think fani kayode needs to be banned from the USA. he is part of the problem, and he wants to be the face of the govt official against the USA, UK, etc, which the tribalist fraud will oblige to. Fani kayode will loose.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by mrblessed(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2023
They give so many people visa ban, why is this crying so loudly?
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Alliswell248: 8:42pm On May 16, 2023
Akinsete19:
Mumu man

Which US citizens misbehave that needs to be banned?

Those involved in the Jan. 6th invasion
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2023
Who dey bankroll this guy?
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Abbeytoy(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2023
Only those with low self-esteem will say otherwise.

I am never a fan of japa, so for every ban I return it to them fully.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by darkwan: 8:45pm On May 16, 2023
how many nigerians even care about ban from america sef....??

i never had the desire to go to america....
and if then,na only other black people i wan meet....
nobody else....
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by ogaontop(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK
Think before you speak bro!
Can you guys actually trigger a diplomatic war with the US and remain the same?
America and their European allies will turn Nigeria upside down.
Where will your President-elect rush for medical health

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Faposky95: 8:46pm On May 16, 2023
Yankee: "Naija, try it if dem born you well"
Naija: " ehhn, ehhn, I go tell Russia for you".....
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by ezenna191(m): 8:46pm On May 16, 2023
The best way to destroy the image of Tinubu's government is accommodating this scallywag in the government. This man is a political tout who has no sense of diplomacy.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Manigie: 8:47pm On May 16, 2023
Popesuccess:
Is like he is on the list
Before nkor....
if not, wetin concern agbero with overload?
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by darkwan: 8:47pm On May 16, 2023
ogaontop:

Think before you speak bro!
Can you guys actually trigger a diplomatic war with the US and remain the same?
America and their European allies will turn Nigeria upside down.
Where will your President-elect rush for medical health

thats the kick in your black butts you need to let go....
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Unperturbedpota: 8:48pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

Do you understand the discussion and what Mr Kayode said at all? What exactly are you standing with?

Hmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Goodman2023: 8:50pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

I stand with tifnubu brokos
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 8:51pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK

Which American should nigeria impose visa,ban on and why will those people miss having nigerian visa?
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by OfoIgbo: 8:52pm On May 16, 2023
Roger3D:
I just hope this man won't be given a role in the incoming government

Don't worry. I don't think Peter Obi will give him any role
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by lexy2014: 8:52pm On May 16, 2023
ezenna191:
The best way to destroy the image of Tinubu's government is accommodating this scallywag in the government. This man is a political tout who has no sense of diplomacy.

Which image did Tinubus govt have before?
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Basiliun: 8:54pm On May 16, 2023
PDJT:
-Just exempt Biafrans from una Fascist State.

-Americans are highly welcome to Biafraland.

On one condition, "if they will be sincere "
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Almunjid(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2023
PDJT:

Are u sure Americans would like to be eaten by Biafran Cannibals? grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Austineva(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2023
PDJT:

Chukwuokike gozie gi Nwanne. Biafra remains our only recognized nation, anything other than that is a mere geographical expression that does not exist or call it a mere British yahoo yahoo company where Animals(British slaves) are used for perpetual subjugation of fellow animals for d gain of their British slave masters and we Biafrans will do everything humanly possible to exit that slavery trade center this year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by TheOgaBoss: 8:56pm On May 16, 2023
deji17:
Although I am not his fan, FFK has a point.
So which USA top politician do u propose to place on the list of visa ban? Also how many times have u seen said USA politicians visiting Nigeria for any purpose at all?
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Roger3D(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Don't worry. I don't think Peter Obi will give him any role
You're funny bro. Peter Obi won't be president anytime soon grin
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by mightyhaze: 8:58pm On May 16, 2023
Agbadority.. grin

Wetin this dude dey sniff

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by onuman: 8:58pm On May 16, 2023
Equality of Nations??

In other words, Nigeria is equal to the US, as far as Femi Fani-Kayode is concerned??
UN Charter did not leave sovereignty for Nigeria to enable APC criminal political class, with the accomplices in INEC, to rig election and keep the country as the poverty capital of the world, as well as one of the most terrorised countries on earth.

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by renderme: 8:59pm On May 16, 2023
Stevosty:
I hope FFK is among the ban list.
Ffk has a British passport and doesn't need any visa to enter America.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Brek: 9:00pm On May 16, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I stand with FFK
Shut up you useless retard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by TheOgaBoss: 9:01pm On May 16, 2023
Abbeytoy:
Only those with low self-esteem will say otherwise.

I am never a fan of japa, so for every ban I return it to them fully.
but the leaders whom u hold in high esteem nor dey stay for 6 months without going to the west. Tinubu never even enter he has visited the western hemisphere more than 3 times.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by chachauche(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2023
Roger3D:
I just hope this man won't be given a role in the incoming government
the disappointment go loud
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Ofunaofu: 9:01pm On May 16, 2023
FFK have lost it all

I cringe when I realised that these individuals will be the mouthpiece of a Tinubu govt.
Re: Nigerian Govt Should Reciprocate US Visa Ban – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 16, 2023
See hungry man talking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lawan Did Not Let Me Finish: Bulkachuwa Makes Clarification Over Comment / Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / Military Releases Statement, Shares Photos Of Weapons Seized From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.