Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) (82632 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
you are one too.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Karnice600: 8:52am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
Taah. Commot for there.
Sympathizing with abominations doesn't make you better than condemn it.
No quote Scriptures upside down.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 8:52am On May 18, 2023
LagosEmir:

This one's are obviously gays

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Mrfeel: 8:52am On May 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
happiness is just an illusion. It is joy to the end that matters.

Lol just read what you wrote again does that make any sense? What is the illusion in happiness? Rather those of you dreaming about joy in heaven after death believe in illusion , none of you can prove heaven exist your only prove is in a book written by men to mentally enslave simple minded people who accepts things without questioning how true it is
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 18, 2023
Dsalvo:

The gay and lesbian reality of the world today cannot be ascribed to the USA alone. Homosexuality and lesbianism has been with us from time immemorial. It is now acceptable and you will be the minority someday even in Africa. It is inevitable.

I remember many of our political leaders spoke openly about rejecting 'foreign influence' of "abnormal" sexuality assaulting Nigeria a few years ago but they have all shut up now because reality has overwhelmed them.

Lagos fought relentlessly to shut strip joints from the days of Fashola, to prevent Lagos becoming an arena of debauchery, as they termed it, but that battle is lost completely now because what the people want they will find a way of getting. It is now about regulating and not stopping it.

I have personally been taken aback by how casually bisexual and lesbian Nigerian women are today. Maybe as high as 1 or 2 out of every 20 young females aged 17 to 30. I.e the unrepentant and proud gay, lesbian and bisexual generation of Nigerians and Africans

Collated as a ratio of the total female population of our nation, that is very high and a well-entrenched demographic group to the extent it seem those against them are deceiving themselves and trying to prevent the inevitable that is here to stay and set to grow.
I like you, you're very intelligent. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
I LOVE LESBIANISM

Where I get problem na penis to penis

I fit kill you for that one
Shut up! you love the two. Penis kill you there!. You closeted gay!. How can you love one sin and hate the other when they are simply the same? For you to love "Lesbianism" it shows that you secretly love the other. You are just too ashamed to admit it.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 8:59am On May 18, 2023
siofra:

A lesbian woman can give birth. Abi she's not a woman again
From who
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by kendological(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
I LOVE LESBIANISM

Lack of sense.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by timothydare(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2023
taylor88:
I LOVE LESBIANISM

May GOD have mercy upon u
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop deceiving yourself with these lies. God no send you or anyone out to castigate the unbelievers for their way of life. Doing that while brandishing the name of God at that is a quick guarantee you will end up an enemy of God. undecided

Get off my mention you rehab patient! You better pay more attention to your medication. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by AliEzeOlu: 9:04am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Live and let's Live

Na them
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:05am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Even your prayers are an abomination to God, so be slow to invoke HIs name in these things. undecided
Atheist
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by wahalawahala: 9:07am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
And you think I am happy I have a father?
no wonder u are unstable..
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

That's sick, that's animal cruelty man. The a I'm didn't can't consent, so it's definitely not the same thing. An adult human will consent to have sex with another and you really compare that to pedophilia?

Lol, are you aware the country in the world that helped in spreading your sick community which is the United state, allows sex with animals, and does not bother on animal consent like you said
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Oh buddy there are plenty,you have a counter research that's not from a right wing conservative?

Please share it?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:15am On May 18, 2023
Mrfeel:

Lol just read what you wrote again does that make any sense? What is the illusion in happiness? Rather those of you dreaming about joy in heaven after death believe in illusion , none of you can prove heaven exist your only prove is in a book written by men to mentally enslave simple minded people who accepts things without questioning how true it is
improve your English so you can comprehend simple things.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:17am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Boarding kid students have no pride? Are you even serious at all? I went to school back when being a federal government college student or even from kings college or queens college, among students, was considered being among the cream of the crop in Nigeria, yet here you are telling me silly tales about boarding school children being minors with no pride? Even the boarding primary schools In Ikorodu where I grew up — Aunty Kenny, All Saints, and St. Margarent kids— were considered big deals among the primary school kids, and here you think you can lie to me with your teeth clenched? undecided

I see say I have been wasting my time big time! undecided

This is why the lgeetbeetq of a shit, should not stand, if they can justify the act of kids as an act of homosexuality then the are really insane
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
When it comes to sexual behavior, we usually hold on to much of what have from our teenage years. We rarely abandon them. undecided

You're now sounding like a psycho, which your community is made off with,

I need a research that proves this your theory that teenagers hold on to their sexual desires at their teenage age
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2023
Is this news again.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Mrfeel: 9:31am On May 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:
improve your English so you can comprehend simple things.

Speaking good English is not wisdom, and the knowledge of God/devil existence has nothing to do with English , they both don't exist, they are both human creation created to mentally enslave simple minded people
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by mekuso89(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
Leave that for Jesus cause he's the only one without sin. We are talking about morality here
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2023
Ex0rrcist:

They are not even that much bro, they just want to be seen so that closeted ones can be confident, and society will not have any prejudice towards them which I obviously support. Even in the USA, they are less than 10% of the total population, they are that small, I just hope we'll legalise it one day in this country so that homophobes can see how their closest relative is a gay that's just afraid of coming out. Then I'll see what they'll do to them.

If I was near you, and you're saying this heaven will fall on your head
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by ajidikun: 9:50am On May 18, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
God cannot and will never bless this stupidity and madness.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I am not gay. And I don't have anything against them . That's their choice. How is anybody's sexuality or sexual orientation your business?

How many have they sent to 14 years? I say it again. Look around you . The numbers are increasing. As a matter of fact , they are getting bolder. I don't know if you reside in Lagos . But if you do. Go to Areas like ilupeju, ikeja , festac , ikoyi , Victoria Island , Surulere , lekki .

You lie you're from the LGBTQ community

And their numbers are decreasing daily
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Praaah2funny: 10:00am On May 18, 2023
You love lesbianism but hate Gays. There is no difference in both and that makes you GAY.
taylor88:
I LOVE LESBIANISM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:01am On May 18, 2023
Bouncing2:
Nice one
Lesbianism is cool

But priq to priq …omor grin

You're sound mentally unstable. that's what I see in you, why is lesbianism cool and gaysim not cool?
. Please explain
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Charisma01: 10:02am On May 18, 2023
siofra:

A lesbian woman can give birth. Abi she's not a woman again

After collecting sperm from who? Man abi?

You see your foolishness? Why you no collect am from your fellow lesbian woman? Rubbish angry
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2023
komzy589:

The word is “live and let live”.

When your living is a threat to me then it's not live and let's live again, homosexuality is a threat to me and humanity at large
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by FlexMinister: 10:10am On May 18, 2023
Almighty God let your will be done 🙏
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Blitzking: 10:14am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ah, I see! So, na later madness na him you dey wait for now... keep moving that goalpost, it will never mean that your case is any better. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2023
fx45:
Is this message for me?
I don't drill stony butts Mr Gaybriel
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Etuagievin(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2023
The devil is moving very fast

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.