Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) (82664 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Live and let's Live

It's "Live and let live" not "Live and let's live"!
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On May 18, 2023
How do they determine the wife and husband in this thing?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You're sound mentally unstable. that's what I see in you, why is lesbianism cool and gaysim not cool?
. Please explain
We ain’t fighting,comrade

Chill off
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2023
Alpharey:

These old lesbies might have dropped some children oo before resorting to this nonsense. Who knows
Yes,some queer people have kids the traditional way before they finally become an item with other queer people because of society
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2023
Femi8586:

They're all the same. The wests have an agenda of forcing their stupid culture of gayism, lesbianism, transexual etc on people from other continents and culture but it won't be accepted here no matter how they package it to make it look good.

Same wests that says marrying two wives is forbidden and against their law wants to force their own agenda of identity crises on others
Not the same, gender and sexuality are two different things

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On May 18, 2023
armyofone:

Oh! cheesy

They refused to understand self actualization, freedom to do what makes you happy, free will and choices in life.

Na dem sabi.

These are “woke” terms

We will not have it! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by NSK4U(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2023
Hmmmm is it supposed to be news?

Just stay away from same-sex folks and their orientation if you are not one.

It's needless to be homophobic, just mind your business and your sanity will be assured.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by bionixs: 6:48pm On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
God doesn’t not forgive when you are LIVING in sin
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2023
darkwan:

they mean gettin other peoples children or beggin a guy to still impregnate them....
a white lesbian tried that nonesense with me too....

What was your reaction bro?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by briggson07(m): 7:05pm On May 18, 2023
I won't take this serious because the wedding is at the exit door
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by armyofone(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2023
cococandy:

These are “woke” terms

We will not have it! grin

Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by eroticecstasy: 8:17pm On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo and Krystle Ekpo, Celebrate Historic Marriage in the U.S

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsWvXReru8X/

Expired products, I support them because no man will ever go near them
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by lightdream: 9:01pm On May 18, 2023
I just imagine the way they would see themselves. Is this normal at all. Can't imagine the association of people under the gathering. Lord have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Live and let's Live

I dey suspect you...
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by JordanMichael(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2023
This shit still exist
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 10:20pm On May 18, 2023
Demonic union for brainless adults of devil-driven mind with severely troubled past while growing up.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never sent you or I to condemn unbelievers using His name so by whose authority do you "Christians" do so? Certainly not the same Jesus Christ who was recorded to have hung around sinners yet not once is He recorded to have condemned them.. undecided

■ By whose authority do you condemn said thief? It is important to at least be clear on that. In this case, God never said you could cast unbelievers down using His name. So what you do is against God. undecided
Read my post again. I condemn sin not the sinner. Only God can condemn the sinner.
I am not ignorant of the devil and his DEVICES. it is the duty of every Christian to expose the devices of the enemy. But you want us to hide it.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2023
Animals are now far more better than the human it self
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On May 18, 2023
FarmTech:
■ Read my post again. I condemn sin not the sinner. Only God can condemn the sinner.
■ I am not ignorant of the devil and his DEVICES. it is the duty of every Christian to expose the devices of the enemy. But you want us to hide it.
If that is in fact the case, then please what sin depicted in the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ—God's New Covenant and the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God — are you in fact condemning? undecided

2. Oh sure! You folks seem to know a lot more about the devil than you do of the Truth of God. So, what actual sin are you condemning in this case? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by ntwmesuui: 11:47pm On May 18, 2023
6 mins ago - Still Now Here Option’s to Downloading or watching Fast X (Fast & Furious 10) streaming the full movie online for free. Do you like movies? If so, then you’ll love New Romance Movie: Fast X (Fast & Furious 10). This movie is one of the best in its genre. #Fast X (Fast & Furious 10) will be available to watch online on Netflix very soon!

Server 1 ► https://yourmovie.online/MV9nD

Server 2 ►https://yourmovie.online/MV9nD

Now Is Fast X (Fast & Furious 10) available to stream? Is watching Fast X (Fast & Furious 10) on Disney Plus, HBO Max, Netflix, or Amazon Prime? Yes, we have found an authentic streaming option/service. A 1950s housewife living with her husband in a utopian experimental community begins to worry that his glamorous company could be hiding disturbing secrets.

Showcase Cinema Warwick you’ll want to make sure you’re one of the first people to see it! So mark your calendars and get ready for a Fast X (Fast & Furious 10) movie experience like never before. of our other Marvel movies available to watch online. We’re sure you’ll find something to your liking. Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you soon! Fast X (Fast & Furious 10) is available on our website for free streaming. Details on how you can watch Fast X (Fast & Furious 10) for free throughout the year are described

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by darkwan: 3:06am On May 19, 2023
BeigJawnson:

What was your reaction bro?

denied....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Bizzyman: 3:39am On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If that is in fact the case, then please what sin depicted in the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ—God's New Covenant and the Constitutional Law in the Kingdom of God — are you in fact condemning? undecided

2. Oh sure! You folks seem to know a lot more about the devil than you do of the Truth of God. So, what actual sin are you condemning in this case? undecided

Homosexuality is a sin and from the pit of hell. Except they repent, they will both perish. This is a spiritual reality.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Bizzyman: 3:40am On May 19, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
Such marriage is already cursed.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Bizzyman: 3:41am On May 19, 2023
LagosEmir:

Lesbianism is an abomination, it should be condemned and not encouraged .
It is an abomination because God hates it.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On May 19, 2023
Bizzyman:
■ Homosexuality is a sin and from the pit of hell. Except they repent, they will both perish. This is a spiritual reality.
Where do you have the King and Law Himself, Jesus Christ, telling you that in His Kingdom, Homosexuality is a sin? Where? Don't spew at me the soundbites fed to you by your pastors and mogs. I want to show me, in the Words of Jesus Christ, where He condemned it as sin.. undecided

After all, Jesus Christ said those who love Him are those who obey His own commandments, did He not? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by MDK777: 6:21am On May 19, 2023
Just look at what the children of Adam are doing the children that God Almighty Allah condemn Satan because of look at what Americans and the United kingdom's are turning them on to wool want to them who on to them no peace 4 lesbian no peace for anybody or any soul that support same-sex marriage death to them all
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2023
CondenseMilk:

If your Mama was a lesbian would you have been born?

This rhetorical statement is stupid. Lesbians do have children through either artificial insemination or sex with a man purely for procreation purposes.

Married gay men look for a woman willing to carry their child (a surrogate). They are either paid or free surrogates. In places like Georgia in the Caucasus, surrogacy is a booming business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On May 19, 2023
grandstar:

This rhetorical statement is stupid. Lesbians do have children through either artificial insemination or sex with a man purely for procreation purposes.

Married gay men look for a woman willing to carry their child (a surrogate). They are either paid or free surrogates. In places like Georgia in the Caucasus, surrogacy is a booming business.

Please tell me why a lesbian/gay would want to birth a child?

Why not remain in your lesbian/gay natural way of life? since you are so proud of it.

You want to be a lesbian/gay yet you want a child!

When we tell you people that you are under a demonic possession you will pick offence.

You say you were born to be brushing clit with your fellow woman and yet you want a male sperm to be injected into you for procreation.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2023
fx45:
You need to articulate your thoughts properly. You're not making any sense
Mr Sensor
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Needless arguement. The wise have gotten what I mean. Let me leave you with Eph 5:11.
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. "

Don't let anyone deceieve you. Keep preaching against sin.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by fx45(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2023
Truthsoldier:

Mr Sensor
I wonder why you quoted me in your stupid post. I can't make any head or tail of it. You just quote anybody you see and post without thinking or what
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Truthsoldier(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2023
fx45:
I wonder why you quoted me in your stupid post. I can't make any head or tail of it. You just quote anybody you see and post without thinking or what
4rMumu get a life3rr

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Blackandwhite Picture Challenge! / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.