Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) (82844 Views)

Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by BouncerT: 10:17am On May 18, 2023
BloomingDale:
Beautiful lesbian couple. God bless your marriage.
allot of lesbians on nairaland, lesbianism is a curse beware.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by RighteousI: 10:17am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Live and let's Live

OMG........ so saphiere is a lesbian bitch.

No wonder she likes posting about sexual assaults and rape on nairaland.

It's like rape, sexual assaults and lesbianism turns saphiere on.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by MacBuoro(m): 10:19am On May 18, 2023
I don't andastand, you mean two sperms coming together will produce a child?or 2eggs will do the same?.
Make una stop to console una sef abeg. Know the truth and be set free. In same union you can still find one cheat on the other. So, what then is truly the purpose of marrying same sex? What are they avoiding? Do not be deceived. You say u heat dem say "live and let live". I hope you'll let an armed rubber live when they come rob you and they get caught, I hope you'll say these same words.
Dsalvo:

Not a valid argument bro. Many options for a lesbian couple to have a child today. Even a gay couple, with no womb between the partners, can have kids using a surrogate.

Personally, as many have said, I think we should live and let live.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Let he without a sin cast the stone first.
Shut up angry
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by tuzle(m): 10:22am On May 18, 2023
Dsalvo:

If a gay couple then one of the guys can donate sperm and a surrogate can carry the baby for them. These arrangements are perfectly legal and being used worldwide every single day.

With lesbians, one partner can carry the child with sperm from a donor. Donor sperm banks have been in the West for decades now.

I know all thie
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Funflipper: 10:23am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Live and let's Live

I hear you, woke black woman. That is how they sow the seed of destruction in the black community. What a shame!
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:27am On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
As long as they are happy. I’m minding my own life and business

You're trying to sound woke, Nigerians women are just brainless

Just see all Nigerian women comment on this matter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kaytixy: 10:28am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Because men are scum.
na who say make you go date all the men
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Sammy5413(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2023
Okay, please let them come over to Nigeria for their trad, we want to check something
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:31am On May 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You lie you're from the LGBTQ community

And their numbers are decreasing daily

And how is that your bleeding business, if I am?
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:32am On May 18, 2023
Vesuvius:
■ You don't sin willfully and ask God to bless the sinful act, that's the height of self deception. This is even an abomination in the first place, read Genesis account of Sodom and Gomorrah to understand. When Jesus made that statement, he told the woman to go and sin no more.... The lesbian couples should do same too
God said that so long as you are unrighteous yourself, all your prayers, your praises, your "good works", gifts, offerings, sacrifices, etc., are an abomination to Him. So, make sure you are not yourself an unrighteous trying to slam another as an abomination to God. undecided

Have you yourself done what Jesus Christ commanded? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:34am On May 18, 2023
goslowgoslow:
■ You don't need to be God! What God says about it is clear in the Bible.
God says the same exact things about even your own sins. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:35am On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

And how is that your bleeding business, if I am?

It is, you're giving false impression to deceive guliables which we are trying to save

Come out from your sinful ways.... And embrace God words
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:35am On May 18, 2023
Chochovini:
. May God judge them for further promoting the devil‘s agenda you mean?
God already judged all of mankind beginning with Adam and Eve. He is not planning a do-over. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 10:36am On May 18, 2023
zedegit:
■ Have you heard of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Sodom and Gomorrah was punished thousands of years ago. God has no plan a do-over of that.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:36am On May 18, 2023
[quote author=Thebadpolitican post=123209987]

It is, you're giving false impression to deceive guliables which we are trying to save

Come out from your sinful ways.... And embrace God words[/quotes

Shior
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Right before God then cursed them in Genesis 3 vs 16, right? undecided

Do you actually believe the same God who annihilated every living human on earth during the time of Noah is still interested in you breeding like rats? You mean even though Jesus Christ came — without a single child of His own — you still believe God wants you to fill the earth with more unrighteous children? undecided

You sound desperate with this response even when have nothing clearly to say to defend
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:39am On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

They are bunch of hypocrites. Hiding under same religions that was used to brainwashed them .
Why can't they stop going to those countries?

Christianity wasn't used to brainwash us, try again unless you want to explain to me how it brainwashed us, because here we are using our culture and Christianity to defend against your brainwsdhed community
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by vivaAfrica: 10:40am On May 18, 2023
The person that reported or wrote this story should be first arrested
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:41am On May 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You're trying to sound woke, Nigerians women are just brainless

Just see all Nigerian women comment on this matter
okay but I am woke. So?

Africans who have things to say against being woke display the highest level of coonism in the history of coonery.

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 10:44am On May 18, 2023
Ok o. But why choose to be gay when the body of a woman is sooo appealing and succulent . Heterosexual relationship is the best men!

darkwan:

look how they always try to confuse you with your own book....??

somebody was sayin how is havin children happiness.... undecided undecided
gays can have children too....
lesbians can have children too....

me,i askin how....
other peoples children....
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:50am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And when they reach those countries, na the same LGBT people na him many of them go dey work with. Imagine one of those SUs from Nigeria having to team up 40 hours a week working with a transvestite co-worker, smiles and all, only to go to church and speak of how LGBTQ's are of the devil. undecided

I support the man, so what do you want him do kill them, because he is working them does that stop him from saying the truth
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:52am On May 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Can you imagine? They should keep deceiving themselves. Instead of them to face the reality , that LGBTQ are here to stay. ..
Where I reside , Ikeja GRA to be precise. When I hangout with some friends to have couple of drinks , I see them all round , they ain't even hiding it. And I got no problem with that,

Why don't you have problem with it

Are you also into LGBTq
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
okay but I am woke. So?

Africans who have things to say against being woke display the highest level of coonism in the history of coonery.

You Nigerian have nothing up stairs your response still proves my point

You just want to sound woke and have no other reason you support their community
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:00am On May 18, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You Nigerian have nothing up stairs your response still proves my point

You just want to sound woke and have no other reason you support their community

Says the person who doesn’t even know the meaning of the word he’s bashing. Just regurgitating what he heard republicans tell him is bad. Dumb Doofus

Don’t be woke. When are you going to clean white masters underwear today? I mean since you’re not woke you must love being a slave. No?

Typical Xtupid NL ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2023
cococandy:

Says the person who doesn’t even know the meaning of the word he’s bashing. Just regurgitating what he heard republicans tell him is bad. Dumb Doofus

Don’t be woke. When are you going to clean white masters underwear today? I mean since you’re not woke you must love being a slave. No?

Typical Xtupid NL ignoramus

You Nigerian ladies have nothing up stairs your response still proves my point

You're the Whiteman slave because you take everything the Whiteman does to sound woke
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

As expected. Spoken like the true lesbian you are. The fact you're a lesbian doesn't mean others are like u. You can keep practicing the act with your mother and sisters.

I didn't belive they were this much on this forum, if I was an admin I go barred all of them
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by cococandy(f): 11:08am On May 18, 2023
Woke literally means to be aware of the ways in which the white man oppresses you. The fact that you like so many on this forum are so proud of your ignorance and loudly show it too has me in shambles

Hei Jesu grin

I can’t make this foolishness up

Go and tell your mother a Nigerian lady that she has nothing upstairs

Thebadpolitican:

You Nigerian ladies have nothing up stairs your response still proves my point

You're the Whiteman slave because you take everything the Whiteman does to sound woke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Mubiola360: 11:09am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth Ekpo and Krystle Ekpo, Celebrate Historic Marriage in the U.S

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsWvXReru8X/
Thjs are lart of Obidients family pushing for their grand Master to become president. Just like Chinedu
Rhodes wife too claiming activist for LGBT community. Stupid people
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by FarmTech(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:
Keep on deceiving urself there.
Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:13am On May 18, 2023
cococandy:
Woke literally means to be aware of the ways in which the white man oppresses you. The fact that you like so many on this forum are so proud of your ignorance and loudly show it too has me in shambles

Hei Jesu grin

I can’t make this foolishness up

Go and tell your mother a Nigerian lady that she has nothing upstairs

Fact still remain Nigerians like you have nothing upstairs

If they ask you why you suuport the LGBT community when you're not one, you will definitely have nothing upstairs to say

Re: Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 11:18am On May 18, 2023
saphiere:

Sin is when u do something wrong against God,a Sinner is a person who countinues to live in sin...A lesbian lives in sin and abomination..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.