Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team (68866 Views)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by hopexter(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
ask your mama?

Frustrated orphan no know. Nigeria is not for you so move out before 29th grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by adekolaelect(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2023
Algold:

From your username adekola, Ethnic bigot
You answering what you were not asked proof you confused or insane.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Skyehigher1: 4:48pm On May 18, 2023
President bola Ahmed tinubu is going to hit the ground running

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by ahaz: 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

On his ability to assemble a quality team, I give it to Jaga. He wasn't my preferred candidate, but looking at the names being bandied around, you can see round pegs in round holes. I don't like him personally, but I doff my hat for the Jag of all trades
My brother that's exactly what am trying to point out and some guys are defending on me..well, I understand their pain, I also voted Obi and love Obi to be there but as it stands now, the smartest politician has taken the crown so we haveee no option than to support and wish him well.
Again, like we both agreed, Tinubu is 100 percent better than Buhari and I will challenge anyone here to a bet that he will do better than Buhari...Firstly, Yorubas are not as dumb as our other brothers who have being in.power and dragged us back to the medivial period, trust me, we must see some changes.

Again, for my Obidient comrades, if we can't get what want, which I doubt we will, let's move on and see what Asiwaju can do as I know that deep down Tinubus heart he still has some level of regard for Obi no matter what they are politicians and have their days of mending fences..so we citizens should only watch and wish Tinubu luck and lets for once quot all this yoruba and Igbo rivalry it will so us no good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Freebills12: 4:59pm On May 18, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
ahaz:

Well in as much as I didn't vote for Tinubu, I know of a truth that he is certainly better than Buhari..He has eyes for good things and knows how to pick materials to get the job done.
Imagine the squard in line and besides he will still come up with some technocrats to do the needful..Atlesst he is better than a fellow that took 8months to pick mediocre who ended up messing everywhere up...i wish him luck.

God forbid evil, if you own a company tell me the truth that you are going recruit these kind of people ? Let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by ahaz: 4:59pm On May 18, 2023
lexy2014:

What job does he know how to get done? What is special about the human beings mentioned in the article?

What technocrats? What's special about the technocrats?

Isn't the same Tinubu that picked buhari who you say is worse than Tinubu? If Tinubu is so good at picking the right people, how was he able to pick buhari of all people, not once but twice?
It is called Political calculation and permutation..A strategy which we Igbos are not good at and Jagaban has perfected this art along time ago.
Tinubu knew all along that Buhari is not a material but for his long time Objective, he aligned with him as a stepping stone to his long term ambition and it played out.
The same is what Kwankwaso is doing now, kwankwaso knew age is on his side and he is the most popular politician in the north now after Buhari so Al he needs to do is to mend fences with Jagaban and wait patiently for his turn..so nothing wrong in playing chess with devil to get what you want if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Goldymafia: 5:00pm On May 18, 2023
baby124:

Go and do your own research. So they are good to get oil and gas from but not good to be in the ministry. Besides you are not from ND so why are you crying more than the owner?
😂 me ND man
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by orion7: 5:00pm On May 18, 2023
adekolaelect:
Just your opinion . Who are "Our" ? Oga Nigerians have move on . We need good governance not emotional satisfactions.
zombies have moved on
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Starhearts: 5:03pm On May 18, 2023
Kubin:
no 1citizen of Yoruba land not Nigeria

May 29th don reach ..

Ur potopoto eyes 👀😍✨ go clear....?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Moshphil: 5:06pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Tinubu is not our president

Your mumu never do abi
Your stupidly is really affecting your life
Obi can never be Nigeria president
Another Igbo man can but not peter obi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by purplerope: 5:07pm On May 18, 2023
funshint:
Aisha Binani as "Minister of Power"??🤣🤣. This write-up together with the person that wrote it are rubbish angry

She collect your father wife?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by jogojogo: 5:11pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Get ready to weep
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by onuman: 5:14pm On May 18, 2023
Spirit04:
cabal that have already fled Aso Rock. Even Buhari's nephew ran away few days ago. What do you know about politics, power and governance? You're a third class citizen a little bit below cows

So they have 1st, 2nd and 3rd Class citizen in Nigeria?
And you think you have a country? Lack of good education is the major issue for you urchinss.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:18pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

Soon 4 years will pass you by. Power comes from God, know this and know peace. If it’s easy to buy power why hasn’t Atiku bought it all these years? Wetin I sabi sef?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by BRIMBRAM: 5:18pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

What I want from him is to make a yoruba the Army, Air and police chiefs...give the Dss and Nia to the Yoruba the DG dia and Dmi to yoruba then change all police commissioners in the south and middle belt to either the southerners and muddle belt fellows the GOVs in the south and middle bellt to southern officers then move the Military to bomb the crap out of those Terrorist they call heardsmen chase them back to the Fouta balloon where they came from with no mercy.
Constitute some local vigilantes to do the final mopping for the necessary jungle justice..then he is good to go.

Omo Igbo, well done.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by BRIMBRAM: 5:19pm On May 18, 2023
onuman:

So they have 1st, 2nd and 3rd Class citizen in Nigeria?
And you think you have a country? Lack of good education is the major issue for you urchinss.

Peter Obi will never smell Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by otosa(m): 5:19pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
and go and mode yours include the Nation that he/she will govern.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Nicenixon: 5:21pm On May 18, 2023
SoftP:
So long I haven’t seen Fashola & the midget Elrufia @ the front burner, this list is fa-fa-fa -fowl.

Besides, Tinibu won’t consider Wike @ first choice of creating cabinet members’

Argue with me & get a large scrotum
Don't mind the content in that write up, someone can easily sit think and gist about Tinubu's next action or political appointees, put it in the news and claimed he got the information from a source.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Pascal9: 5:32pm On May 18, 2023
These are local players, Nigeria can't move forward with this bunch of local champions
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by drlateef: 5:33pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

You can cry and wail till eternity, who cares!!!
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by umuna(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

Well in as much as I didn't vote for Tinubu, I know of a truth that he is certainly better than Buhari..He has eyes for good things and knows how to pick materials to get the job done.
Imagine the squard in line and besides he will still come up with some technocrats to do the needful..Atlesst he is better than a fellow that took 8months to pick mediocre who ended up messing everywhere up...i wish him luck.
gaslighting Don start
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by tunixty: 5:41pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Go to Rwanda
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by funshint(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2023
purplerope:

She collect your father wife?
If you're not dumb can you make someone like Binani to head a critical portfolio like "Power"?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by ebenholer2(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
Mandate that will soon be taken back?
Dey play and keep holding on to illusions; an illusionist
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by onyxo76(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2023
thank God that horrible Chris ngige is not there.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by enobongalfred: 5:46pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by lexy2014: 5:48pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

It is called Political calculation and permutation..A strategy which we Igbos are not good at and Jagaban has perfected this art along time ago.
Tinubu knew all along that Buhari is not a material but for his long time Objective, he aligned with him as a stepping stone to his long term ambition and it played out.
The same is what Kwankwaso is doing now, kwankwaso knew age is on his side and he is the most popular politician in the north now after Buhari so Al he needs to do is to mend fences with Jagaban and wait patiently for his turn..so nothing wrong in playing chess with devil to get what you want if you know you know.

How has everything you have said moved Nigeria forward in the last 8years?

Meanwhile, you didn't answer my questions....What job does he know how to get done? What is special about the human beings mentioned in the article?

What technocrats? What's special about the technocrats?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Larrykaysail(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-begins-constitution-of-cabinet-economic-management-team/
can I help this goverment with Aviation challenges ?

I'm Ready to relocate back to Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by blacknp(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

God forbid evil, if you own a company tell me the truth that you are going recruit these kind of people ? Let's call a spade a spade.
Ok so a poor peasant like yourself without a steady 9-5, knows more than ExxonMobil about recruiting of senior personnel?

Or an oblivious Obidient like yourself is not aware that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is amongst the youngest Treasurer’s ever of Mobil Oil Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by shegra58: 5:59pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Yes,Ellup is your president
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Biolasilver: 6:04pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Almost all of them are Yoruba.

Even the way being touted for Minister of Petroleum is also Yoruba, a deviation from what has been where Southsouth indigenes are appointed into the ministry.

It’s obvious Tinubu is coming to run a government of the Yoruba by the Yoruba and for the Yoruba.

#NotMyPresident!
The way you look at it abi, don’t worry tinubu government will be the best government so far just be calm.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by abbasajao(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2023
yemmight:

Who is your President?
May be one frog-voice man that came third in the just concluded general election.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) / 70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.