Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team (68881 Views)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by paulwez(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

What I want from him is to make a yoruba the Army, Air and police chiefs...give the Dss and Nia to the Yoruba the DG dia and Dmi to yoruba then change all police commissioners in the south and middle belt to either the southerners and muddle belt fellows the GOVs in the south and middle bellt to southern officers then move the Military to bomb the crap out of those Terrorist they call heardsmen chase them back to the Fouta balloon where they came from with no mercy.
Constitute some local vigilantes to do the final mopping for the necessary jungle justice..then he is good to go.
easier said than done
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by isio1(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Almost all of them are Yoruba.

Even the way being touted for Minister of Petroleum is also Yoruba, a deviation from what has been where Southsouth indigenes are appointed into the ministry.

It’s obvious Tinubu is coming to run a government of the Yoruba by the Yoruba and for the Yoruba.

#NotMyPresident!
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep deceiving yourself.......
By God's grace....8 years is sure for him.
mtchewwww, with this fragile structure, you are not even boosting of 4yrs. Yaradua was not as frail as the druggie intoxicated daddy and yet he died. The game plan is for shetimma to be president. Mark my words. The power still goes to the northern religious extremist. Foolish yorubaaasss without brains, u will regret ur actions till death. Osinbanjo would have made a better choice
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Iamntasaint: 2:35pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Tinubu is not our president

Mumu
If u go to an interview n dey ask u who is Nigerian president elect , be confident enough to say Obituary. Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by isio1(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2023
That man is not Yoruba, he is from the South-South. Itsekiri to be precise.

Penguin2:

Even the way being touted for Minister of Petroleum is also Yoruba, a deviation from what has been where Southsouth indigenes are appointed into the ministry.

It’s obvious Tinubu is coming to run a government of the Yoruba by the Yoruba and for the Yoruba.

#NotMyPresident!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by GeneralPulal: 2:36pm On May 18, 2023
Is this confirmed?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by aspabay(m): 2:36pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

bla bla bla bla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla blabla bla bla
You are free to relocate to Biafra land an continue your madness there

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Levels1(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-begins-constitution-of-cabinet-economic-management-team/

I so much love this Man called Tinubu.

He's a visionary leader which every region pray to God to have in there domain.

His Excellency president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu, May your day be fulfilled and long in with sound health and mind Jesus mighty name Amen.

And to all your detractors, May sorrow never depart from their abode in mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Nigerians are solidly behind you Sir

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Aladdin1(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2023
The same nonsense people.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Starhearts: 2:39pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

Go form ur own country?
By May 29th, jagaban will be d number 1 citizen of 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by GeneralPulal: 2:39pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

What I want from him is to make a yoruba the Army, Air and police chiefs...give the Dss and Nia to the Yoruba the DG dia and Dmi to yoruba then change all police commissioners in the south and middle belt to either the southerners and muddle belt fellows the GOVs in the south and middle bellt to southern officers then move the Military to bomb the crap out of those Terrorist they call heardsmen chase them back to the Fouta balloon where they came from with no mercy.
Constitute some local vigilantes to do the final mopping for the necessary jungle justice..then he is good to go.
Mtchew
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by BarrElChapo(m): 2:39pm On May 18, 2023
See how lopsided the list is lol, well Buhari set this precedent so no complaints, hopefully he’ll be no where to be found come May 29th.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Nasman387(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2023
Oduduwa cabinets
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Antai123(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2023
I sha know one or two people wey go favour me from that list sha... 😂😂
Tinubu or No Tinubu is a goal 😂😂

Peter Obi, is most preferred for the betterment of everyone, but if una want some selected people to enjoy, no problem. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Kubin: 2:41pm On May 18, 2023
Ganduje of Kano one of the most corrupt Governor,I weap for the nation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by StreetMedia: 2:43pm On May 18, 2023
adekolaelect:
Just your opinion . Who are "Our" ? Oga Nigerians have move on . We need good governance not emotional satisfactions.
A blocked head can not reason well.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NOT THE ELECT BUT A SELECT.

The cert will be returned to the rightful owner.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by GeneralPulal: 2:43pm On May 18, 2023
paulwez:
easier said than done
He’s a troll..

Don’t mind him..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by PoloG: 2:43pm On May 18, 2023
as far flattheads are not included, I am satisfied cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by BreconHills(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by scholes23(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
Keyamo and Fani Kayode how market
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Kubin: 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
Starhearts:

Go form ur own country?
By May 29th, jagaban will be d number 1 citizen of 9ja
no 1citizen of Yoruba land not Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by bekpo(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

Tinubu is ur President and he will remain ur President till for 8 yrs, deal with that.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by beey2(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
you sound like a child. You have forgotten that your Druggie belongs to a CABAL which is govern by extremist. They give orders not your Druggie, he is just there as a representative. The CABALS are in charge. You know nothing John snow

You're so wrong bro JAGABAN is CABAL he has no Boss or CABAL to report to because he calls the shots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by deeva2: 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

Tinubu is Nigeria president not IPOB president..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by VTJN(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:

#NotMyPresident!
I am actually not in support of Tinubu appointing Yorubas in almost all the offices but I'm happy at least those fulanis will vacate the office

He should extend it to those military and paramilitary offices, including state security

I'm sick and tired of fulani regime seriously

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by mayo47(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2023
Of all the names. Only Mofe Boyo, Yewande Sadiku, Tunde Edun and maybe Ribadu stands out for me

Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-begins-constitution-of-cabinet-economic-management-team/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by DeleTaller: 2:45pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
sure he is not the president of ipob...
when he frees Nnamdi Kanu...u would have a president of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by airsaylongcome: 2:46pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

Well in as much as I didn't vote for Tinubu, I know of a truth that he is certainly better than Buhari..He has eyes for good things and knows how to pick materials to get the job done.
Imagine the squard in line and besides he will still come up with some technocrats to do the needful..Atlesst he is better than a fellow that took 8months to pick mediocre who ended up messing everywhere up...i wish him luck.

On his ability to assemble a quality team, I give it to Jaga. He wasn't my preferred candidate, but looking at the names being bandied around, you can see round pegs in round holes. I don't like him personally, but I doff my hat for the Jag of all trades

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by airsaylongcome: 2:47pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:

#NotMyPresident!

Isn't Mofe a Itsekiri name?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Rhozabeth(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:

#NotMyPresident!
Mofe Boyo is not yoruba, he is from Delta! He is the Deputy CEO of Oando! Get ur facts right.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.