Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team (68769 Views)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2023
Make the regime sha work out fine.
God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Plasmolysis78(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. To give to who? Your third place clown? You know anywhere in the world where third says he came first as if no second placed contestant?

You're one of the problems of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 18, 2023
Plasmolysis78:
[quote author=Wagwanbrethren post=12321

You're the problem of Nigeria
Shh
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-begins-constitution-of-cabinet-economic-management-team/
Mr druggie, I can't assure you beyond reasonable doubt that you won't last as president. Mark today's date. You may be inaugurated but won't last, I repeat WONT LAST. You spell doom
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Keyin: 2:27pm On May 18, 2023
Cabinet that will last for 3 months
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by HayB100(m): 2:27pm On May 18, 2023
All the best to my president. Tinubu nah the real deal, and to those of you commenting he is not your president, it's better make you die before 29th, nah the only way out be that, e n shiere 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by adenine02: 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Tinubu is not our president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by tafabaloo(m): 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
All these are already spent force that would do nothing but continue the looting of the nation's wealth.

I doubt the veracity of this news anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Sleekfingers: 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

Na May 29, u go know , whether na our president or not. Tinubu will use 8;years

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by pyyxxaro: 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
MC OLUOMO must be on that list , else we would go on indefinite strike undecided
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
adekolaelect:
Just your opinion . Who are "Our" ? Oga Nigerians have move on . We need good governance not emotional satisfactions.
governance from a thief
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by dam2000(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
Where is fashola
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by SalamRushdie: 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
If these are the people the I am sorry Nigerians should expect nothing because these are the typical diabolical career politicians who only know how to accumulate wealth for political control

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by webhostbiz: 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
The youths are the real leaders of tomorrow. Same old people that didn't perform in their former assigned offices. Nigeria my country!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by PassingShot(m): 2:29pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

Say this without crying.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Alliswell248: 2:30pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:

Sure....he is not the President of the headless mob.
U are free to relocate to Benin Republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by saysugar(m): 2:31pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
speak for ursef,una craz?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by happney65: 2:31pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

Well in as much as I didn't vote for Tinubu, I know of a truth that he is certainly better than Buhari..He has eyes for good things and knows how to pick materials to get the job done.
Imagine the squard in line and besides he will still come up with some technocrats to do the needful..Atlesst he is better than a fellow that took 8months to pick mediocre who ended up messing everywhere up...i wish him luck.

"He has eyes for good things and knows how to pick materials to get the job done"

No wonder he brought Buhari who messed Nigeria up. Abi no be him bring am? And wants to put that Adamawa election rigger in power. As in power.

You see the reason why we won't be getting light in a long time to come..

Nonesense and Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Djele: 2:31pm On May 18, 2023
U and who moved on
ahaz:

Tinubus Bucarneering ship will set sail on the 29th..come on board or you drown.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

What I want from him is to make a yoruba the Army, Air and police chiefs...give the Dss and Nia to the Yoruba the DG dia and Dmi to yoruba then change all police commissioners in the south and middle belt to either the southerners and muddle belt fellows the GOVs in the south and middle bellt to southern officers then move the Military to bomb the crap out of those Terrorist they call heardsmen chase them back to the Fouta balloon where they came from with no mercy.
Constitute some local vigilantes to do the final mopping for the necessary jungle justice..then he is good to go.
you sound like a child. You have forgotten that your Druggie belongs to a CABAL which is govern by extremist. They give orders not your Druggie, he is just there as a representative. The CABALS are in charge. You know nothing John snow
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 18, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Go take am na! 🤣

Don't mind them. Hardly will you see Atiku fans make noise because they are happy to let matters take their course. It is the terrorist fans of the third placed leader of IPOB terror insisting their camp came first.

We are not surprised because that is how terrorists behave. Always trying to use terror and intimidation to get what they want however unreasonable or illogical such is.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Alliswell248: 2:32pm On May 18, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Mr druggie, I can't assure you beyond reasonable doubt that you won't last as president. Mark today's date. You may be inaugurated but won't last, I repeat WONT LAST. You spell doom

Keep deceiving yourself.......
By God's grace....8 years is sure for him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Ayodeoba: 2:32pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
go to court

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 18, 2023
Fake! Fake list. Na when porsin no get work e de compile foolish list. No be say dem go pay am o. Dis on especially na Unpaid Labourer like Peter Obi, Abure and dem goons.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Omenlon: 2:32pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
you are not relevant to Nigeria existence.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Sleekfingers: 2:32pm On May 18, 2023
dam2000:
Where is fashola

Is it a must for him to choose Fasola? There are other competent people to choose from .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by FireUpNow(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2023
I wish his administration can curb inflation seriously and strengthen the naira against the US dollars and other world currencies as well as dropping prices of food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Savechild23: 2:33pm On May 18, 2023
Assuming and dreaming, it can never happen
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by iReddington: 2:33pm On May 18, 2023
One thing you can't take away from Tinubu is that the man is a great thinker, he's highly cerebral and has the confidence to implement his vision. I have no doubt he will assemble the best and brightest minds and make sure they deliver.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by ghiloman28(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2023
ASIWAJU ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Menclothing: 2:33pm On May 18, 2023
This is a fake list his ministers are people of less than age 50
Only Wike
Gaduje
Obiano
Ribadu

Are former gov ministers
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Toluwanise247(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
But your father right? . Dull mind

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Feared Tinubu Most As President - Wole Olanipekun / Senator Wamakko Throws Money To His Supporters From His Mansion. Photos / Chinomso Prince Egbuchere Finds Biafran Pounds His Grandfather Hid In Ceiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.