Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team (68880 Views)

G20: President Tinubu Begins Meeting With Indian Investor / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) / Tinubu Begins Distribution Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by comodo: 10:17pm On May 18, 2023
ahaz:

Well in as much as I didn't vote for Tinubu, I know of a truth that he is certainly better than Buhari..He has eyes for good things and knows how to pick materials to get the job done.
Imagine the squard in line and besides he will still come up with some technocrats to do the needful..Atlesst he is better than a fellow that took 8months to pick mediocre who ended up messing everywhere up...i wish him luck.
Akpabio as senate president. After 4 years na RIA go remain for Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
Tinubu is not our president
Is not our president at all
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by gaskiyamagana: 10:54pm On May 18, 2023
danijesus:
The pain , anger, anguish and agony of Tinubu's enemies shall not stop, even till second coming of Jesus Christ, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Jack500: 11:16pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:
Almost all of them are Yoruba.

Even the way being touted for Minister of Petroleum is also Yoruba, a deviation from what has been where Southsouth indigenes are appointed into the ministry.

It’s obvious Tinubu is coming to run a government of the Yoruba by the Yoruba and for the Yoruba.

#NotMyPresident!

So, what can you do? Cry and wail, that's all. I pity you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by sharone21(f): 11:45pm On May 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Even the way being touted for Minister of Petroleum is also Yoruba, a deviation from what has been where Southsouth indigenes are appointed into the ministry.

It’s obvious Tinubu is coming to run a government of the Yoruba by the Yoruba and for the Yoruba.

#NotMyPresident!

No naw, Mofe Boyo is Deltan.... Don't even know if he is the husband or related to the husband of Actress/ Producer, Ego Boyo.

Many names will still come later, some as Special Assistants or just officers.... Let's trust BAT's selection process, he knows all eyes are on him as expectations are high.

Grace wants to find Prof. Peter Okebukola of LASU( Physics) again, who was for many years trying to become VC there but due to Politics and that he is an Ondo man (was into JETS club which was televised on NTA).... God helped him with NUC job through OBJ miraculously.

Some tribes will naturally head the force without fear or favor: Igbos and Northerner( with the heart of Marwa). If Yorubas head Force( Military), it is only to avoid massive killing of herdsmen by Igbo Force leader which may be misinterpreted by the Northerners.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Jeftta: 12:49am On May 19, 2023
Can the incoming really fight corruption ?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by chikeze(m): 1:45am On May 19, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. To give to who? Your third place clown? You know anywhere in the world where third says he came first as if no second placed contestant?
Yes, I know a state in d southeast where a governor da t came 4th was declared the winner by your supreme court.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Starhearts: 2:29am On May 19, 2023
Kubin:
look at this agbado children unity beggers,we don't like you people and you people should not like us, leave our oil make hungry kill all of you.

Who dey supply u weed πŸƒπŸ‚β˜˜
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by XXCASH: 2:51am On May 19, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

If you no like am break your phone and stop disturbing our eyes with useless wailing! πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Tinubu will rule you and your family for 4/8 yrs, and there's nothing you or anyone on earth/the world can do about it.

He's your God and personal savior. You must accept him as your master, and serve him;😝

If not that I'm a guy and I think you are also a guy, I really want to say I love you for this grin
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by chaiks: 4:04am On May 19, 2023
I want tinubu to hit the ground running giving his accountancy background. But if these names are true, is this then the creativity or technocrat thing we are talking about? Don't you think this looks more like party patronage? I may be wrong but let's wait till after inauguration.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Asswipemod: 4:24am On May 19, 2023
Islie:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-begins-constitution-of-cabinet-economic-management-team/

But this Tinubu Emile O'Corn guy is an ingrate now. Where is MC MushroomPikin and Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg"s name? They didn't make the list?
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by oyatz(m): 5:00am On May 19, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

You're one of the problems of Nigeria

Be very sincere, where in the Petition did Peter Obi claim to have won the presidential election?
Peter Obi's Prayers :
Disqualification of Tinubu
Cancellation of the APC votes
Cancellation of the election
Order another election (not a re-run) in which Tinubu won't participate.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by akilo1: 5:11am On May 19, 2023
danijesus:
then relocate to sudan
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by hollywater: 5:16am On May 19, 2023
adekolaelect:
Just your opinion . Who are "Our" ? Oga Nigerians have move on . We need good governance not emotional satisfactions.
Yeah Nigeria have move on with the Fulanis Killing over 20 people in the north.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Walex92(m): 5:42am On May 19, 2023
Dey Play
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Nicemuna: 6:05am On May 19, 2023
ahaz:

Well in as much as I didn't vote for Tinubu, I know of a truth that he is certainly better than Buhari..He has eyes for good things and knows how to pick materials to get the job done.
Imagine the squard in line and besides he will still come up with some technocrats to do the needful..Atlesst he is better than a fellow that took 8months to pick mediocre who ended up messing everywhere up...i wish him luck.

Guy go and sleep, all the idiots that saturated Buhari government that will still be in helm of affairs. Qed
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Kubin: 6:05am On May 19, 2023
Starhearts:

Who dey supply u weed πŸƒπŸ‚β˜˜
na your papa
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Starhearts: 6:11am On May 19, 2023
Kubin:
na your papa

Means u go soon join am in grave be dat
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Kubin: 6:16am On May 19, 2023
Starhearts:

Means u go soon join am in grave be dat
your family is associated to grave,you have to join your family leneage.and rest in peace.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Starhearts: 7:03am On May 19, 2023
Kubin:
your family is associated to grave,you have to join your family leneage.and rest in peace.

Wasted sperm
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by ennygr8: 7:31am On May 19, 2023
Penguin2:

#NotMyPresident!
No na Igbo him for pick. Mtcheww. When Jonathan was there I guess it's a Yoruba person he picked as MoP
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Never4getU: 8:31am On May 19, 2023
danijesus:

Before nko your president is on d internet nau abi u dey whine urself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Kubin: 8:34am On May 19, 2023
Starhearts:

Wasted sperm
asshole.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by Thomasankara(m): 9:08am On May 19, 2023
grin[/color]not until the court says otherwise[color=#770077]
danijesus:
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by brightleave(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2023
danijesus:
ok
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by StreetMedia: 1:47pm On May 19, 2023
TINUBU IS NOT OUR PRESIDENT!
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by StreetMedia: 1:55pm On May 19, 2023
adekolaelect:
ok sir . Wait till then stop crying up and down like a lost baby birds.
If not that demo is crazy here, who is TH1EFNUBU to contest.

I know u re pained!

Mugu mpa.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by StreetMedia: 1:58pm On May 19, 2023
Seun placed TH1EFNUBU on auto correct.

All them bats that fly by night.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by adekolaelect(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2023
StreetMedia:

If not that demo is crazy here, who is TH1EFNUBU to contest.

I know u re pained!

Mugu mpa.
pain for wining or lost? Confused fellow.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by StreetMedia: 2:29pm On May 19, 2023
adekolaelect:
pain for wining or lost? Confused fellow.
I might be confused at who you guys are stanning for but u are CORNfused cos a fo0l will always support a fellow.
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by adekolaelect(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2023
StreetMedia:

I might be confused at who you guys are stanning for but u are CORNfused cos a fo0l will always support a fellow.
A statements from a disorganized children of hate
Re: Tinubu Begins Constitution Of Cabinet, Economic Management Team by StreetMedia: 8:54pm On May 19, 2023
adekolaelect:
A statements from a disorganized children of hate
I laugh at your judgement.
Just because you are been given 30K + 10gig of data, you dey here dey defend a drug lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.